[ June 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days 43 - #SummerBabeOrgy

Ravi-Sama

#SummerBabeOrgy & #CyberSexy for 10 CP   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls are you missing? (multiple choice)

• Pharaoh Neferkitty (DM)
    • Corrupted Kelina (Ninja Spy)
    • Juin Lelierre (Gruntt)
    • Guard Samane (Edwarda)
    • NIka (Donatien)
    • Shaman Salem (Bremen)
    • Maniac Justine (Finalmecia)
    • Samba Chloe (Roko Sensei)
    • Delicia (Karole)
    • Cave Kimie (Jackson's Crew)
    • Desdemona (Champion #1 Romero)
    • Depraved Nika (Champion #3 Mastuda)
    • Tainted Hari (Champion #4 Ryu)

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

I started the event having only 5 girls from previous events: Dark Leedit, Music Sylvia, Future Laverne, Pharaoh Neferkitty and Pyramid Lupa (Egyptians and Elves).

I somehow had about 80 shards of Guard Samane, so I'll start with her.

Then, I'll go to Delicia, whom I have 35 shards of. And then, I'll go for Cave Kimie, whom I have 10 shards of (but it may change).

From the champions, I got 35 shards of Desdemona from my first run today :)

I also have 25 shards of Depraved Nika, which won't help me much to deal with Matsuda :(

• Like 2

Oh Great and Powerful @Ravi-Sama, is it worth making the Pachinko choke on my forceful Orbs🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮 for the event girls?

Tally:
Guard Samane
1: 50 CP, 2💖
2: 10 CP, 0💖
3: 10 CP, 15💖
4: 10 CP, 9💖
5: 10 CP, 2💖
6: 50 CP w/SP, 6💖 (5+1)
7: 10 CP w/SP, 9💖 (8+1)
Total: 45💖

Romero - clearing 5th Stage; 1st stage drop farm boy nerd glasses;
Matsuda - clearing 4th Stage
Ryu - clearing 4th Stage
BTW!  Ridley is the Girl i have had since the last DDouble DDate (OR A random drop from Donatien.), so i started this OD with 1/41.

Samba Chloe Tally:

Shaman Salem Tally:
1: 10 CP w/SP, 9💖 (8+1)
2: 10 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
3: 10 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
4: 10 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
5: 10 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
6: 50 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
7: 10 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
Total: 9💖

Delicia - World Not Accessable

Juin Lelierre

Corrupted Kelina

Nika

Maniac Justine

Cave Kimie - World Not Accessible

Ravi edit: If you mean the EP, maybe if you have a small pool, but if you mean the Event pachinko, then no.  It's a 22.5% chance one will drop, and it's too expensive at 1.8k kos.

Karxan Edit: naw just EP & MP, no EvP.  EPool is 12x8 = 96 Girls; MPool is 3, non-event girls...

Edited by Karxan
Ravi edit: No need for me to comment, if I can just answer it in the post? lol
  • Haha 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days 43 - #SummerBabeOrgy

EpicPool can be much greater. Game is only able to show 96 girls at max.

In my eyes the best what you can do is: Try to get Samba Chloe (avoiding incresing EpP-Pool) and after this try to get as much as possible shards from the Champs and Villains as possible. With luck you can gain some girls more out of this OD without Koban spending (SM/DP rewards can help) and to have some more girls with shards isn't bad. You can get them in MyP rotations and can finish them with much lss Mypx3/6 Orbs and next year in OD all the girls will be avalaible again so you can finish them there.

If you haven't cleared the EpP Pool I would hoard EpPx1 Orbs for next DD. It's the best way to clear the Pool and the benefits from a cleared Pool are great.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Easy peasy for me this time around. Literally just the new girl to grab. So after this OD, my MD pool should be empty for the first half of the yearly cycle. I anticipate higher stakes for me in July and August, though, it's good to have a bit of slack this month on that front.

Good luck have fun to everyone else.

• Like 4

I had 6 girls available: 2 on Champions, 4 on Villains.

I managed to get Hari pretty early, because I already had 65/100 shards, so a single drop on Champions was enough. Desdemona required 4 attempts, so it went pretty well too.

Regarding villains, it was a bit difficult. I got all 4 girls, but they cost me 159, 199, 233 and 332 (!!) combativity respectively (All above the expected average, Nika even being twice as expensive, with several dry runs of 40+ fights and a lot of x1/x2 shard drops).

As usual, I ignored Pachinko. Final result: 25/41

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • GG 1

On 6/14/2023 at 11:33 PM, OmerB said:

I started the event having only 5 girls from previous events: Dark Leedit, Music Sylvia, Future Laverne, Pharaoh Neferkitty and Pyramid Lupa (Egyptians and Elves).

I somehow had about 80 shards of Guard Samane, so I'll start with her.

Then, I'll go to Delicia, whom I have 35 shards of. And then, I'll go for Cave Kimie, whom I have 10 shards of (but it may change).

From the champions, I got 35 shards of Desdemona from my first run today :)

I also have 25 shards of Depraved Nika, which won't help me much to deal with Matsuda :(

As planned, I got Guard Semane, Delicia and Cave Kimie :)
I used about 200 kobans to finish getting Cave Kimmie yesterday's night.

I got 1-2 drops from champions, not enough to get a girl.

Edited by OmerB

Not a very good event for me. I had 4 girls available, 3 on bosses. One had some shards: Maniac Justine.

I got 0 shards of Desdemona from Champions, which is very unusual for me, but I did have a bunch of life chaos, so probably 1 less champion win than usual.

I barely got 2 boss girls, and I used up all of the stuff I gained from DP. Was going to refill for the last couple of Samba Chloe, but she dropped finally.

• Hug 1

Tally:
Guard Samane
1: 50 CP, 2💖
2: 10 CP, 0💖
3: 10 CP, 15💖
4: 10 CP, 9💖
5: 10 CP, 2💖
6: 50 CP w/SP, 6💖 (5+1)
7: 10 CP w/SP, 9💖 (8+1)
Total: 45💖

Romero - clearing 5th Stage
Matsuda - clearing 4th Stage
Ryu - clearing 4th Stage
BTW!  Ridley is the Girl i have had since the last DDouble DDate, so i started this OD with 1/41.

Samba Chloe Tally:

Shaman Salem Tally:
1: 10 CP w/SP, 9💖 (8+1)
2: 10 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)?
3: 50 CP w/SP, 4x💖 (x+1)?
4: 10 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
5: 10 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
6: 50 CP w/SP, x💖 (x+1)
Total: 57💖

Delicia - World Not Accessible

Juin Lelierre

Corrupted Kelina

Nika

Maniac Justine Tally:
1: 10 CP w/no SP, 1💖 (8+1)
2: 10 CP w/no SP, 12💖 (x+1)
3: 10 CP w/no SP, 0💖 (x+1)
4: 10 CP w/no SP, 0💖 (x+1)
Total: 13💖

Cave Kimie - World Not Accessible

computer issues kept me out for, crap, 20-30 hrs?  My participation wrekkd, it helped getting 50CP from Seasons; my score keeping suffered bc i was against the clock when i finally got back to game.  I tried getting Maniac Justine to 40-something, oh well...

Chumpions sucked.  2/3 i couldn't clear their 5th tier, 3rd was a turd giving no shards, just the most garbage Lgear ever.

i got the Mission Girl, Neferkitty, & Polona from Bremen (regular non-event Egirl).

• Like 2

• Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

It was a very nice version of Chloe in this event.  Her original one-star held promise and this one topped it off.  For those who got her (and I assume it was most of you) check out her third affection scene... pretty amazing.  If I had three dreamy girls like that crowding around my cock and gazing up at me so expectantly, how could I hold back.  It was so good I screen-captured it and used it for my desktop image.  It was another example of how much the artwork has reached another level in this game.