Adventure Turbo Boost

Big Broooooo

I wonder if they'll roll us back (hopefully not) or just fix the issue for players who are now missing Story girls 🤔

Either way it's probably best to not spend Energy for now just in case they just roll us back to the point we were at without taking spent Energy into account

9 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I hope they roll it back because I want to see who won in my current (past?) adventure. 😃

can't you read your "skipped" scrolls? I was able to just catch up to the point I'm at now with no issues.

Edit:

image.png.1ab151b9bdfc719bd62008c7be82e474.png

Edited by garadron

My story progression has been rolled back, and I received 200 Energy (Which isn't enough to turbo-boost as far as the 1st time, but still brings me further than I originally was, or where I would be without this bug).

Fair enough.

Edited by Liliat
  • Thanks 1

Just today I recognised that my adventure progress was set back by a few slides, not missions on the map, just a few clicks. Text was repeating, I also needed to repeat a villain adventure fight. I did not jump forward before, at least I did not recognise any gap in the story.

So it seems that fixing this bug and reverting peoples adventure status somehow caused some collateral damage among unaffected users as well. I'll open a ticket and see where I get.

EDIT: Okay, support gave me the energy compensation immediately after I opened the ticket (just the title) before I was even sending a message. Actually I do not understand why KK overloads their support by letting them dealing with every user individually. Obviously it is not really checked whether one was affected by the bug, whether energy was spend before being reverted etc, so everyone who just opens a ticket with a matching title gets the compensation immediately without any check. So why not just giving everyone the compensation along with a message and good. The way it is now I totally understand why support is overloaded, hence annoyed and overreactions like spam bans happen.

Edited by Horsting

As I see it, it is not worth spending your time and others time just for a bit of energy in the adventure trying to recover less than one day of advance in the adventure that takes years to complete.

• Like 1