[ June 25th, 2023 ] PoA #39 - Midsummer's Wet Dream

Ravi-Sama

#WetDreams -> 40 energy (HH)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• Midsummer Livia (Free)
    • Midsummer Beauty (Free)
    • Midsummer Sofia (Premium)
    • Midsummer Venus (Premium)
    • None.
  2. 2. Gonna spend 7.2k kos?

3. 3. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• The 2 free girls.
    • All girls.
    • Tier 21 for the 1 M Gear.
    • Tier 24 for 20 CP.
    • Tier 26. 6 EPx1s and/or the draft orb.
    • I have no goals. I'm a lone wanderer,... lurking in the forums.
  4. 4. Are you familiar w/ any of the source material? (multiple choice)

image.gif
image.jpeg

Path of Attraction #39: Midsummer's Wet Dream

My hero,
Are you ready for a magical Midsummer's wet dream?
You have until the 1st of July to complete all tasks and Midsummer Livia/Beauty will join your Harem.
If you're insatiable and want Midsummer Soifa/Venus, you'll need to double your efforts (pay 7.2k kos).
Go and get the lustful babes of your dreams.

Midsummer Livia 🔵 (Free) - a parody of Megaera from Hades.
Midsummer Beauty 🟢 (Free) - a parody of Aphrodite from Record of Ragnarok.
Midsummer Sofia 🟡 (Premium) - a parody of Lady Palutena from Kid Icarus.
Midsummer Venus 🔴 (Premium) - a parody of Aphrodite from Hades.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 25th, 2023 ] PoA #39 - Midsummer's Wet Dream (WIP)
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 25th, 2023 ] PoA #39 - Midsummer's Wet Dream

This game has become a bad joke. KK instructions to artists: "HOOOOOOTERSSSSS!!!!11!! In your FACE!!11 Oh, and a HUGE ASS"

I'm completely ignoring this event. 17 days left on my card. I doubt I will last that long. I'm going to check out Dick II and then I'm out of here.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

They're making it really difficult for me to hold on to my no more PoA koban path decision, here. A variant of Venus (the character) in the premium path is already very tempting, and it's the second better drawn series out of the four along with Sofia, the other premium girl. The two free path girls aren't bad, but not on the same level (the artist handling Livia's variant is more my cup of tea than the one handling Beauty Zeppelin, but they're both regulars in the roster who have shown a lot of improvement and growth lately).

I like the theme and they catered to some of my things with this one, too.

Trouble is, if I want to spend these 7.2k kos on top of the 6k for seasonal BS and still keep up with all MDs, MDRs and LDRs... I better win a few leagues sooner than later. ^^

• Like 5

I will completely ignore this event... because (as I wrote recently)... instead of breasts unfortunately I only see balloons... 🥴

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

babes of your dreams

You mean "nightmares"... 🥵 🤣 🤪

Edited by ORGASMA
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

I always go to Tier 12, but be careful to others because appears to me tier 10 and the others above fullfiled, see if not go waste resources. EDIT: When i reach Tier 10 all of then return to normal.Screenshot_20230625-100648-748.thumb.png.92f4ac755fe88150b69567b901f61fb4.png

Edited by Marc121212
Update info (feel free to delete if you see that is not relevant info)
  • Thinking 2

I love tits and ass, that's not an issue for me.  It's part of the appeal of this game.  I like the theme too.  It reminds me of the Roman Romance event.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

They're making it really difficult for me to hold on to my no more PoA koban path decision, here.

I'm also tempted, despite usually being anti-PoA.  They're all "Goddesses" that I like, despite not knowing much about their source material (besides mythology).  I know some Greek/Roman mythology from watching Hercules/Xena when I was younger, lol.  Also, know Palutena is in the Super Smash Nintendo games, but I haven't played the recent ones.  These girls were already in the game, so they're familiar in that sense.

June 25th PoA: 7,200 kos
2 SE Cards on July 5th: 5,940 kos for 435 CP, 261 Kisses, & 3480 Pineapples (4437 total).
July 5th MD: ~1870 kos for ~173 CP at a 6.5% drop rate of 50 drops (770 CP - ((54 CP*3)regen + 435 CP from SE cards))

7,200 + 5,940 + 1,870 = 15,010 kos

I can probably afford it, b/c I think the next MDR girl is Magical Noemy, who I already have, but the Anniversary months are notoriously unpredictable.  Makes sense to keep as much saved as possible, just in case.  I think we can expect a double MDR, no?

Also, it's nice that the SE and MD overlap, so they kind of pay for each other.  That's what makes unlocking the PoA a possibility imo.

• Like 3

Agreed. Except I don't have Noemy (and I'm also missing the MDR and LDR girls for July and August), plus indeed we can expect an Anniversary surprise that might make the period more koban expensive than usual (even if it's good, like a bonus Year One MDR).

Still, I'm on the fence. Haven't seen too many PoAs I really regretted not being able to complete for years since I've stopped buying them in December, but this one fits the bill. I don't really want to leave a Venus variant unavailable for me until 2027.

• Like 2

BIG!  JUICY!!  BERRIESSS!!!

BIG!  JUICY!!  BERRIESSS!!!

(i'm sure @Ravi-Sama gets the NY Lotto reference, ;) )

i'm with DvDiv, the 2 premium girls look the prettiest/most beautiful/best drawn of the four!  Interesting the BIGGESSST & the smallest busts are paired together in the premium path; it makes a nice contrast, & i consider both Ladies to be well-proportioned beauties!

It is sad that some can't tolerate more voluptuous figures; i certainly hope they aren't rude to RL women with "breasts too big!" in their opinion.  As other threads' posts have mentioned, there are in fact women that busty, and not all got there by surgery.

---------------------------

Regarding the Source Material Question, there should be a "i know of them but not really familiar" option, which is what i am, someone in the middle ground, but forced to vote "A or B", which makes the results skewed & unreliable because a group is omitted.

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 3

i will say it as many times as i need to, I LOVE GIANT ROUND BOOBS THAT BOUNCE WHILE THE GIRLS IS MOTIONLESS. that being said i feel the balance is off recently and i want everyone to get girls that they like, im not a fan of muscle girls for example but i want them in the game because having something for every taste helps keep the game alive

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

14 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

i want everyone to get girls that they like, im not a fan of muscle girls for example but i want them in the game because having something for every taste helps keep the game alive

Exactly this. I've been preaching the same message for years (also for kinks and other preferences). Unless you're strictly into vanilla stuff all the way through, the more varied and inclusive the game gets with its girl types and sex scenes, the more likely it is to scratch your specific itch. And this requires players to be okay with others' preferences to be represented as well, even those they dislike.

• Like 6

speaking as one of the (vocal) small tits lovers: I think most/all criticism has been about the lack of smaller shaped girls (and other variation), and only secondary about the abundance of oversized assets recently. I don't think anyone has ever suggested there should be no oversized or large assets, at all. Personally I'm happy for all you motorboaters.

But, as kk tends to ignore feedback (even when they ask for it) it has gotten a bit rowdy in the peanut gallery (pun intended). Doesn't mean it's not all still with loads of TiC.

• Like 4

I got to tier 25. With natural regeneration, I should finish it on the last day, while using very little of the saved fists.

So I will be able to save most of the fists for next month's Classic event (and finish tier 26 - depending on the Daily contest on the last day).

BTW, my two favourite girls are on the free path 😃 And I know Aphrodite (Icarus and Hades) from the Greek Mythology, Venus from the Roman Mythology and Ragnarok from Norse Mythology :) @Ravi-Sama

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

i never understood why developers ignore feedback, if i had any worth showing to people and the quality determined how much money i got for it i would be begging for way to improve

"PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LET YOU GIVE ME MORE MONEY" is something you would think would be said more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i only got the first one.
the latest events, have been a great psychological journey to my being.
Big Boobs, are clearly not meant for me. XD XD... because ... i can't "Pokemon" them ever xD

on side note, pahcinko is gifting me a lot with other girls constantly for 4 days. I am not complaining, keep it cumming. 

• Like 1

I ended up resisting the temptation to grab the koban path, even though I've reached the final tier and that would have been a nice amount of goodies including another Draft Orb on top of the two girls I was most interested in from this event. It's just a necessity to keep up with my current priority of grabbing every MD and LD girl (probably by the skin of my teeth unless I get really good results in league for weeks to come).

See you in a few years in CbC, Venus and Sofia variants. -_-

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I ended up resisting the temptation to grab the koban path, even though I've reached the final tier

Same here. I was quite happy to reach final tier without spending any koban. After failing hard on my first (unprepared) PoA, I wasn't sure whether it is possible. Given that I have nearly full girl pools, aside of MD/MR/LD of course, PoG and PoV bonus paths are the better invest, PoG even with 5* legendary, and also PoV with a longer time span to claim valuable rewards when they give you more benefit, compared to PoA where all the energy/fists/kisses do not really help you much.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Horsting said:

PoG and PoV bonus paths are the better invest,

I finished the last tier and opened the bonus path as usual. If your goal is to get as many girls as possible and there are still many girls left in your pool, PoA is a very good investment. PoG bonus path revives 1 L5 girl and and offers 15 Epx1 orbs for 5400 kobans. If you only use the orbs during DD to double the orb value, that's equivalent to 2558 kobans per girl. For veterans like me, we would already have the PoG girls so that's a poor investment. PoV costs 3600 kobans and offers 1 new L3 girls and 2 Epx1 orbs for the bonus path. That's about 3135 kobans per girl. Even by subtracting the value of the SP booster, it's still 2665 kobans per girl. PoA costs 7200 kobans and offers 2 L3 girls, 1 draft orb, 1 MPx6 orb, and 11 EPx1 orbs. Again by using the orbs during DD, that's 1517 kobans per girl. That's a better kobans/girl ratio than anything else in the game.

Also don't underestimate the other rewards too. The CP and kisses allows me to complete the events (CE, Seasons, KC, LC) in the following months without spending more kobans. It takes a lot of planning to maximize PoA benefits. The rewards worth the extra effort.

The bottom line really depends on the player goal. If you want as many girls as possible and you can still benefit from the orbs, opening PoA bonus path is a very good investment. If you only care about 5+ star girls or already have 1450+ girls, it's not as attractive.

• Like 2

Makes sense, so when looking only at girls, the PoA bonus path can be the better invest.

11 hours ago, Methos2 said:

The CP and kisses allows me to complete the events (CE, Seasons, KC, LC) in the following months without spending more kobans.

But you can only claim them during the event, where no other relevant CP/kisses event happens concurrently, compared to PoV (not always)/PoG. At least you can claim all CP at the last day closely before reset for CE which stats after the reset, but I think one can get all CE villain girls without claiming CP rewards?
But it may help indirectly: The bonus path rewards, same as the free path rewards, often help with the next tier objective, so one will be able to save more PoV/PoG/season/etc CP/kisses/energy rewards for a later events/contests when using the bonus path as well to help with PoA itself.

12 hours ago, Methos2 said:

The bottom line really depends on the player goal.

Totally agree!

• Like 1

That's true, 3 days (or 4 days when getting her at the end of the last day) less CP from natural regeneration for CE girls 🤔. I have 40 shards from one of the CE villain girls until now, without claiming any CP rewards. After MD ends, there are 4 more days CE left. With same drop rate, I wouldn't get both girls just from natural regeneration (and SE free+medium+big cards).

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Some players who don't care about CE also save the CP for MD.

But that is not possible with the CP from PoA, which ended 3 days earlier. However, so indeed it could make sense to use PoA CP rewards on first CE day, for a better chance to get both CE villain girls for free or make them cheaper, while spending all other CP rewards for MD.
EDIT: Understood: 

Edited by Horsting

PoA is always a bit of a dread event for me.  However, I have learned (like some poor bugger limited to sleeping in the park every night and having to eke out an existence) to manage my meagre koban supply.  I'm always pessimistic, but my target here was Livia and I got her.

Lovely diaphanous outfit in keeping with her sensuous sex goddess status - and she delivers in her affection scenes.  She was very well drawn.

I kinda agree with the guy who described the boobs of these girls as balloons, Beauty's especially.  The term 'air bags' come to mind and I can see where the term for airman's WWII life jackets, or Mae West, comes from.  I got the original Beauty in The Leagues and her affection scenes and profile description were bad jokes (an example of HH poking fun at itself?).  With a lot of these girls, it wouldn't be milk they express, but silicone should they get a bit carried away in hero foreplay.

I say, thank God for girls like Lupa: lovely pointed little titties of B-cup size (yes, some of us are turned on by them).  In general, the girls' boobs come in all shapes and sizes: some huge with inverted nipples like Acadia and Salem (who also has slightly droopy maternal boobs), girls with big boobs, but with pointed and large nipples like Lotti, others with puffy areolae and some with ridiculously lofted huge boobs like The Morrigan or Minah.  There are those with tiny tits like Shao (especially her Val version).  It's a line-up for all tastes, except for those who like very droopy tits of the National Geographic variety.  These kinds of tits would surely apply to older women like Rose, Louise Carott, Janice and Any - each gorgeous women who are ageless, especially in the boob department.  If the artists who provided us with Gork can get away with it, they could surely risk giving some of the bigger boobed older woman boobs that do not defy gravity.