Hey Kinkoid Your latest update broke Comixharems contests

Gotaku

Hey Kinkoid Your latest update broke Comixharems contests. By applying HH levels to Cmx, now ALL the higher players and whales are ALWAYS together in the daily contests, weekly contests and Legendary Contests, because our playerbase isnt as diverse and big enough like HH. Meaning they are unwinninable FOREVER, the same enemies every day and the whales can just buy them every single day. You completely destroyed the random split that at least gave everyone a bit of a chance. Why does nobody think about how these games work before you just shove it into the game and break it???

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 4
  • Hug 2

Why not posting in the Comix Harem forum?

Do you mean that the additionally added contest brackets, and that in CxH the 520+ bracket is too small? Indeed the highest bracket requires a certain size for sufficient randomness among the large player level differences. I guess the same issue applies to TPSH even more 🤔. So this part might be something to have differently on all games.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

It's more that the playerbase in CxH is to small for such brackets

Yes, this is what I meant with "520+ bracket is too small". Makes sense that it applies for the other >400 brackets as well.

8 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Perhaps the topstarter wanted to raise this topic for all KK games in the section that developers pay the most attention to?

Then I suggest to rephrase the title so something like "Adjust contest brackets per game based on player base", to make this point clear. I agree that this makes sense, even more urgent for the younger TPSH, I guess.

9 hours ago, Gotaku said:

As I predicted, the Legendary Contest days have become unplayable. Even top players can barely get 25 shards with what normally would be no.1 places.

Is that why I normally can get at least top 10 and this time I didn't even place. and I'm not even 500 yet.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Is that why I normally can get at least top 10 and this time I didn't even place. and I'm not even 500 yet.

Yes. Contest have become impossible to achieve anything, because everyone above level 480 has been thrown into the same brackets. You will now loose every contest forever and never get Legendary girl anymore until KK reverses this insanity. People dont seem to understand enough how screwed up this is.

• Like 1