[ July 14th, 2023 ] Boss Bang - Shipwreck Jeanne ​🟣​

Ravi-Sama

Yeah forget it, if you already tired them all down at 34, even with returning them X-times you won't get her.

12 hours ago, Der DinX said:

That was 10 month playing PsH and I can't remember exactly, but the first few times I also didn't come very far.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2

On 7/14/2023 at 2:59 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

image.gifimage.png

I was really hoping the awkward and way too opaque splash effects had been added just for the banner, but no such luck. It's just as bad in the actual pose pic. Still my favorite of her pose pics in this series (the affection scenes are well above average too), but I would have enjoyed it much more if they hadn't covered her feet with wide brush strokes like that. The effect they were going for really doesn't work imho, and with it they've partially wasted some of the best foot art Toon Dude has ever done (the right foot in the background is just okay, but the left one on the foreground is really good).

Spoiler

image.png

It's not as bad as the fucking pink rabbit in Mythic Louise's best pose basically doing a remake of the scene in Austin Powers where people are naked but there's always something on the foreground hiding the good bits (only aimed at foot enthusiasts), but it's a close second. Plus, Ben drew hundreds of very nice feet, whereas Toon Dude is much more inconsistent in that regard. Oh well. Still my favorite variant of Jeanne so far.

Spoiler

image.png

PS: Don't forget to claim her if you haven't done so yet. In a few hours she'll be gone.

• Hug 1

If I remember it correct than no. The cards doesn't mention it in their description and while SB rewards will be autoclaimed if necessary this is mentioned in the event description, this doesn't fit with what KK added as description for BB.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This boss bang was very difficult as usual. 

The MC went to Mother Angel. who yawned and said: " Again?  Not now! I am busy ruining the timeline of the KK Story, you know having a tournament after my heavenly realm was overrun and acting like nothing happened." 

Stacy with her new Dragon powers stepped forward and said I will do it but, I want to do it by myself." Stacy proceeded to solo the event without losing a fraction of her energy.  Yawning and saying "is that it."

Another very difficult Boss Bang in the books!

Edited by Redbeard
  • Haha 7
  • Juicy peach 1

On 7/18/2023 at 3:16 PM, Redbeard said:

This boss bang was very difficult as usual. 

The MC went to Mother Angel. who yawned and said: " Again?  Not now! I am busy ruining the timeline of the KK Story, you know having a tournament after my heavenly realm was overrun and acting like nothing happened." 

Stacy with her new Dragon powers stepped forward and said I will do it but, I want to do it by myself." Stacy proceeded to solo the event without losing a fraction of her energy.  Yawning and saying "is that it."

I think I need to try this next time, get a weak as possible girl, that still manages to complete the event.
And hey even if it fails, you have like 5 tries of it...

Thanks for a "good" idea :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Juicy peach 1

On 7/18/2023 at 3:16 PM, Redbeard said:

Stacy proceeded to solo the event without losing a fraction of her energy.

On 7/19/2023 at 9:05 PM, EpicBacon said:

Thanks for a "good" idea :)

You are just awesome. 😅

And i thought I might have gotten a step closer to the Endgame, now that my all blue team is sufficiant to do the job.

But no, wait a minute...
Haven't you heard?
There is this new challange. 🤺

A screenshot of that would have been nice, or even jaw dropping, I guess. 😲

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 1