[ July 14th, 2023 ] Boss Bang - Shipwreck Jeanne ​🟣​

Ravi-Sama

image.gifimage.png

These are their elements (since that display is bugged):
HH: Shipwreck Jeanne 🟣
CxH: Wanton Witchling 🟣
PSH: Rachael Cavalli 🔴

FYI, since she's a voyeur, 3 submissive, and 4 sensual girls is my preference.  7 sensual is also a good choice.

"Thanks for the free stuff."  (Didn't actually get her yet, game too laggy atm, bbl).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Life is Like a Box of ChocoLates...

1st Team (x78): The Housemaid, Ankyo, Regine, Violet, Jennie, Princess Agate, & Juliette
2nd Team (x13): Jackie, Carnival Xia, Trina, Lagoon Aria, Alt. Delilah, Jealous Bunny's Mother & Comics Bunny
3rd Team (x2): Arcana, Hobby Alana, Festive Willow, Lenaëlle, Aphrodite, Nico & Quartz
4th Team (x6 & 7th): Asmai, Michaela, Samane, Red Battler, Diana, Hedjouret & Frosty Samane

image.thumb.png.6515b2995a887787871663e717e64101.png

Karxan Edit: @Ravi-Sama Boss Bang Event 15

Edited by Karxan
@Ravi-Sama Boss Bang Event 15
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

I would like to point out how wrong that right leg looks on the image I see every time I progress one more...bottle? Potion? You know the blue stuff

image.png.0de9ce4b8bc69c57d8682db4180b69b6.png

It just seems, it's bend wrong? The way her right foot is placed, her knee shouldn't be all the way over there?

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

i dont remember what was the last girl doing this system... which i sucked balls... wait.. i did not suck any balls... I mean i just suck at playing with.... this is getting worst.....
I wanna say this time, trying to get the girl (i feel like i'm talking about pokemon) is becoming easier, since NOW i know what to do. 
And that foot up there, i noticed but.... hey? you don't fuck her feet for sure. or... i think...
i need to rest. today was a a hard day on me. I dont know what am i saying anymore xD 
Good luck everyone. LONG LIVE LARA CROFT 

Edited by Shirow
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

Bosses are scaling with player level, right? Does this mean, the new level 1000 cap makes BB for high level players probably a challenge again? I mean player level 1000 does not mean that you have double the power, as the bulk comes from your girls and gear, which is still the same. But if the boss had doubled power, then you would have probably a problem 😄.

And another question: Is there a way to know her stats, at least roughly, based on player level? I am trying to figure out whether I should use a full blue team with overall weaker girls (I just got my first blue 5* legendary), or a white+blue team (+20% crit counter bonus) which is overall stronger with some more 5* legendaries. I can see the team stats and know the active and passive colour bonuses. If I did know the boss'es stats (at last fights), I could calculate my average healing and her average net damage (minus healing), to find out whether/at which point I must expect to loose ego between fights. I currently do not see a way how the pure blue team could perform better, but as I have the little spreadsheet done, would be nice to know for sure 😊.

It's kind of fun to read reports of players seemingly making the event as hard as possible for themselves, and still completing it. I don't feel the need for that kind of unnecessary extra challenge, myself, so I'll stick to what actually works best.

Filter by Element -> Select Blue -> pick the top 7 girls gently shown by current power level by the stealth filter of the base game -> win all fights while staying at 100% HP -> Say thanks for the free stuff.

image.png

"Thanks for the free stuff."

Optional extra steps: spoil the final pose of the girl 100 times while you're playing the event to unlock her. Have a fellow forum goer post the spoiler here too just in case (without using the spoiler tag, but well honestly it's impossible not to see that spoiler before getting the girl anyway, so...).

PS: The right leg isn't great work in terms of anatomy and perspective, indeed. Either her knee should be much closer to the center of her body, explaining the great deformation of her leg into a round shape, or if the knee stays pointing almost at a 90 degree angle from her body, then her lower leg should be almost entirely visible, including her ankle, and her foot should be lower than that in the frame. At least the foot itself is well made, and that's not Toon Dude's forte. Her left leg however, is decently made overall, but the foot is grossly misshaped like a rectangular hand. Can't win them all. The rest of the drawing is still very good, and the other couple of poses spoiled through banners seem even better.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • GG 3

On 7/14/2023 at 10:12 PM, SamRei said:

It just seems, it's bend wrong? The way her right foot is placed, her knee shouldn't be all the way over there?

I just tried that pose and watched it in the mirror, and I must say it looks nearly the same.

Maybe her quadriceps is slightly bigger, or the thigh is just more female than mine is (yet).

So yes it looks a bit curved, but that is more matter of perspective I'd say.

No real Problems at HH and CxH, although both Teams lost some Points from Time to Time, but always regained them.

image.thumb.png.5c029b86a0908caeb6afd24eac97a37d.png image.png.3e30e09cba9a8acbec867a2ae352fbaa.png

image.thumb.png.c3513787102d81f4a4ba734f0087d07d.png image.png.1277669b6e5d41e57576a455ba4be609.png

At PsH I wasn't sure if all Blue would be sufficiant, even if it is counter for the Boss Girl.
All my sensual Girls are quite weak, only 3 Stars (one is L5 at 3 Stars, cause I just got her recently).
From Tier 80 up they began to struggle a bit, but could hold it about 80%.
So the other 4 Teams would have been way stronger, but I guess the boosters did their job, and there was no need for any other team.
(Maybe I should have used the 3 strongest Blue with strongest of the others, like my Blue Team for other Fights.)

image.thumb.png.728762c4f13c39722a3f332ae00ab75d.png image.png.7d7c78d37f6929d0970cfb9368ad07ab.png

Nearly forgot:

ThanX for the free stuff 😁

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Boner time! 🍆 1
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

I just tried that pose and watched it in the mirror, and I must say it looks nearly the same.

Maybe her quadriceps is slightly bigger, or the thigh is just more female than mine is (yet).

So yes it looks a bit curved, but that is more matter of perspective I'd say.

He did what??
my imagination is going places it should not.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Filter by Element -> Select Blue -> pick the top 7 girls gently shown by current power level by the stealth filter of the base game -> win all fights while staying at 100% HP -> Say thanks for the free stuff.

ironically, it was my All-Blue team that got KO'd after getting Only 2 Potions...

Hey, Kk!  Thanks for the free stuff!!

7 hours ago, Shirow said:

He did what??

She. Read her personal thread if you want to understand a bit better.

8 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I believe you, but I also don't believe you've managed to reproduce this exact pose (and/or angle) with your real-life body. You can definitely get close enough either way, but that drawing mixes two different perspectives that are not compatible with one another (unless some of the bones in your leg have a half-circle shape instead of being more or less in a straight line, in which case you might need urgent surgery for this before anything else ^^).

5 hours ago, Karxan said:

ironically, it was my All-Blue team that got KO'd after getting Only 2 Potions...

Sure, but you only started making it after already eliminating 14 of your presumably strongest girls. Perhaps more importantly, looking at the list of girls you've used, you probably haven't passed the power threshold where you can get away with applying what I prescribed yet. You only had a few L5s and 5-star girls period in your teams, and mostly 3-stars and/or commons. And given the stats on your screenshot, probably not very high in levels either. You need to have at least 7 battle-ready Blue girls for this to work (eg 5-stars at your current girl level cap, and that level cap needs to be higher than your hero's level).

In your situation, you would most likely have been better off making the strongest possible team you can that still includes as many strong Blue girls as possible right from the start. Especially since you have a fairly small harem, or at least battle-ready roster to pick from.

Something like that:

14 hours ago, Karxan said:

1st Team (x78): The Housemaid, Ankyo, Regine, Violet, Jennie, Princess Agate, & Juliette
2nd Team (x13): Jackie, Carnival Xia, Trina, Lagoon Aria, Alt. Delilah, Jealous Bunny's Mother & Comics Bunny
3rd Team (x2): Arcana, Hobby Alana, Festive Willow, Lenaëlle, Aphrodite, Nico & Quartz
4th Team (x6 & 7th): Asmai, Michaela, Samane, Red Battler, Diana, Hedjouret & Frosty Samane

I don't remember if you play on dot com or not. If yes, then Violet made sense if you happen to have her close enough to your girl level cap (which shouldn't realistically be the case, because L3s are just as expensive to awaken and level up as L5s without the benefits), as she's very blessed for a mere 3-star right now. If not, probably Red Battler instead as Green also helps when you're a bit short on raw attack power against BB (in conjunction with mostly Blue) or maybe Hedjouret if she's upgraded to 5 stars and close enough to your girl level cap. Michaela is the strongest girl of your entire list with or without blessings, and if you play on dot com she's also blessed right now, so she would have been an auto-include if I had built your team for this. Asmai is the only other L5 with a non-garbage element, and also blessed on dot com right now. Your 4 common/starter Blue 5-stars come next, assuming they're fully upgraded and at your girl level cap, which should be the case since they're cheap and given your roster, you're still at a point where they must see play regularly even in PvP.

Remember: it's not the Blue tag that matters in BB fights (I insist because you seem to have gone out of your way to include 3 Blue girls per team, getting the tag but also spreading yourself super thin in the cumulative bonus Blue girls give you). What matters is every individual Blue girl's active LIFESTEAL bonus. And they add up. A team of 7 Blue girls gives you 21% Lifesteal on the damage you do to the opponent (which stacks with your passive bonus, up to another 10% if you have 100+ Blue girls in your harem in total, for a max possible Lifesteal of 31%).

8 hours ago, Der DinX said:

(Maybe I should have used the 3 strongest Blue with strongest of the others, like my Blue Team for other Fights.)

See above. You should have used all of your strongest Blue girls in your very first team, filling in a few slots with your strongest girls of other Elements only if you can't make a strong enough 100% Blue team. And the go-to picks for non-Blue girls should have been Dark and, worst-case scenario, Green. No White or whatever color with a weak active bonus happens to "counter" the BB girl's color. That's just bad advice (sorry Ravi). We even had past BBs where the girl was Yellow, which "counters" Blue, and a full Blue team was still 100% the way to go against her. The "counter" bonus from team tag interactions, especially from the weaker 5-color loop that includes Blue and Yellow, doesn't matter at all in this format. It's comically outweighed by the fact that you don't heal between fights so the more Lifesteal (Blue) you have, the better. Dark also helps out by increasing your Attack, which increases the damage you do, on which your Lifesteal is based. Worst-case scenario if you can't make a viable team with only Blue and a bit of Dark, a bit of Green also improves your survivability by increasing your max HP.

As you were, cadets.

Fullmetal-jacket GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

As you were, cadets.

Sir, Yes Sir!

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

unless some of the bones in your leg have a half-circle shape

It is not the Bone that is bent, but all the muscles, flesh and fat is pushed upwards, because of the pressure from the lower leg below.

15 hours ago, SamRei said:

The way her right foot is placed, her knee shouldn't be all the way over there?

Do you mean it should be placed right beneath her Ass cheek?
It is no Problem to shift the foot more to the outside, and the overall more than 90° angle of both legs in that position isn't also a problem.

Younger Girls tend to be quite flexible, you know? 😁

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

but the (left) foot is grossly misshaped

above all, the big toe doesn't look like one

------

Actually the Teams in PsH are only put together right in Order of there recent power, so the Blues are indeed that low.
Two of them would have been the last Girls in the 4th team, but I wanted to try if all blue would work.
Because in PsH I still have to pay attention in BossBang, although you can see, it is getting easier.
Last month time I had to revive one Team for the last two fights.  <<< click
A have a second Blue L5 now, will have to force to upgrade them both a bit more.

Edited by Der DinX
  • uwu 2

7 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Can anyone say - which element are girls from CxH and PsH Boss Bangs? Because there is no such information for strange reason.

Yeah, it's bugged, but the workaround is to look at them in the harem.

HH: Shipwreck Jeanne 🟣
CxH: Wanton Witchling 🟣

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • GG 1

Okay she really was not an issue at all, couldn't do even 1 ego damage to me:

BB.thumb.png.46092089929f426635ae9c77f8036768.png

This was at player level 314, i.e. her max level 414.

With a crit she could have done damage to me, but she did none with her max 10% crit chance and it would have been healed quickly. The average healing would have been only a little higher with 7*blue, as my AP and crit would have been quite much lower (less damage => less healing), and she could have done more damage as of my lower defence and harmony (increasing her crit chance a little).

So for players with, dunno, up to level 300 or so, where BB could be realistically a problem, I think a mixed counter color+blue team is best in most cases, as the counter bonus and higher team power usually weights out the lower healing percentage. It is basically guaranteed that the team power (hence also your damage) is much better with a mixed team at such level, as one usually does not have 7 blue premium girls, but probably 7 blue+counter color ones. As you can see, I do not have them either, but 3* girls in the team, though two of them benefiting from blessings.

• GG 4

Fair enough, I also mentioned that it's a challenge only for players in the fairly early game. You reach the point where +10% to your Attack (and +10% to your max HP, but that matters less even sooner; Edit: or even the +20% crit chance from the good three-color loop, as is the case here) can't even compare to +9% to your Lifesteal pretty early in an average player's journey through the game (and that's more or less the threshold after which BB becomes a formality).

To avoid confusion, I'd adjust the advice this way:

• If you're still fairly new to the game, aim for the strongest team you can make with 4 Blue girls and 3 girls of whatever color "counters" the current BB girl's color.
  • If you have at least one year's worth of reasonable daily game progress, make a team with your 7 strongest Blue girls at the time instead.
Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If you have at least one year's worth of reasonable daily game progress, make a team with your 7 strongest Blue girls at the time instead.

I'd say with one year daily game progress, it just doesn't matter, as you won't get any damage (hence nothing to heal) even when not taking care about girl colors. I have 2.5 months of progress, and it did not matter at all. But yes, before even starting to think about it, and just in case I might be wrong, full blue team is a simple and safe bank 🙂.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

You're not an average player, though. You're both a (medium-tier for KK) real-money spender and an avid gamer who searched for info and guidelines from day one. ^^ 2.5 months at your pace isn't far off 12 months of your average player (remember over 99% of the player base never even visits the forum, the discord or presumably even the wiki; Edit: let alone use the community scripts, Zoo's spreadsheet etc.).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

My first attempt using an only blue team was after 4 months in the game, it was against yellow and they just barely made it.

Next time 2 months later it was against red, and I had 100%.

I'm F2P, do not take it very seriously, but spend way to much time in this.
So I think it is something like getting quite a good amount of effect, without putting too much effort into it.

After all, guess half a year playing should do the trick, and be sufficiant for using an all Blue Team (even if it is not a granted flawless 100% win).

• Like 3

Makes sense. Against yellow is also unlucky to be true, so a mixed blue/counter team to equalise the boss counter bonus makes more/longer sense.

If one is around this player level/play time range and wants to get more certainty with some math: The 3 examples posted above with last fight boss levels 414 (mine), 547 (Der DinX also with CxH + PSH), 666* (Div) and 50x (Karxan) should give a good idea what boss stats to expect. If one can manage to get a defence above boss AP, then healing does not matter much and it is a safe win (still keep some blue girls to heal possible crits). If not, then one can calculate the healing rate based on percent, boss AP and own defence (or more precisely when including crits) and adjust the team to get the best BossAP - ownDefence - ownHealing = netDamage value (again, more precisely when also considering crits).

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Thinking 1

20 hours ago, SamRei said:

I would like to point out how wrong that right leg looks on the image I see every time I progress one more...bottle? Potion? You know the blue stuff

image.png.0de9ce4b8bc69c57d8682db4180b69b6.png

Didn't you mean her Left leg? The right leg is bent below her, which seems fine.

Her left leg though is looking weird, in an unnatural position.

On 7/14/2023 at 8:59 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Blue💙/🔵 Counters Red ❤/🔴, so i'm thinking all Blue💙/🔵 teams are the only way to go with this one.

Karxan Edit: Using the Filter in  PSH for the first time ever, i have EXACTLY 7  Blue💙/🔵 in my PSH haahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaarem!  haahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaa!

Karxan Edit #2: i *can* revive the 1st team (x12) six times, but with the Boss Leveling Up after each fight the diminishing returns make getting the 66 needed unLikeLy at best...  probably not worth it...

image.thumb.png.3fe3d061d78781d2fc5740bd5b9240e1.png

Edited by Karxan
Karxan Edit: ​ Blue💙/🔵 ​
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1