[ July 19th, 2023 ] LuxuriousBody ​🟢​ Added to Epic Pachinko Pool

Ravi-Sama

LuxuriousBody  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate LuxuriousBody

• Faptabulous! - She's luxurious! Bunny, Pelagie, Levitya, & Housemaid cosplays! What more do you want?
    • Faptastic! - Nice assets.
    • Yummy - Nice laptop.
    • Meh - I've seen better camgirls.
    • Yucky - Not a fan of real people added to the Hentaiverse.
  2. 2. Did you already recruit her?

• Yes, I got her from the old promo.
    • No, I play on Nutaku, so I never got her.
    • I look forward to getting her now that she's in the EP.

image.gif

Patch Notes Week #29

19. 07. 2023

LuxuriousBody

Due to (extremely) popular demand, we’ve decided to add LuxuriousBody to the Epic Pachinko roster permanently. Go get her, tigers! 

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

People have been asking for Luxurious Body recently: she's now a permanent EP girl. Enjoy! ^^

LuxuriousBody 🟢 - Cam Girl Cosplayer

She's from May 15th, 2020.  Was available from a promo banner in HH, but apparently not on Nutaku.  Now she's in the EP.

Personally, I've always liked her 2-star booty pose cosplaying Morrigan Levitya.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 7/14/2023 at 5:25 PM, lainn said:

Can someone kindly ask in chat if Luxuriousbody could return in this anny

she was a promo girl, I was surprised when she showed up in 2020s Anniversary. if they bring her back outside of that it could be anywhere

Edit 23-07-19: well looks like your not the only one asking, She was just added to EP

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lainn said:

Can someone kindly ask in chat if Luxuriousbody could return in this anny, in any way or form? I have been waiting for her for 3 years by now.. Thank you very much.

Btw long time no see Zorba.

Luxuriousbody is available under sexfriends in the menu. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2023 at 6:58 PM, KuroJack said:

I play in Nutaku and I don't get her, I have claim all sex friends rewards so... where she is?

image.png.e321b388e2a1675c43241a91dbd58343.png Maybe it is only .com Crosspromo?

image.png.a6a6cb1b98d07f2f21fbebd631e118f1.png

image.png.2833fcc4f728b6f76176a3c00cbac4c2.png That should answer it, if it is still correct. Sorry 😔

-----------

@KuroJack Just found this in the Patch Notes:
image.thumb.png.99f94479296d04aad113c9c11bfbfa41.png

Good luck and happy hunting 😉

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 19th, 2023 ] LuxuriousBody ​🟢​ Added to Epic Pachinko Pool
  • Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic

Happy for all Nutaku players who are now able to grab her.

What about Mizuki? Was she ever available on Nutaku? I was able to get her maybe a year ago with the old cross-promo for Hentai Clicker which is secretly still running until today (new players, if you are interested, use the forum search). KK should have been consequent and have added all old promo girls to either mythic or epic pachinko pool.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Happy for all Nutaku players who are now able to grab her.

What about Mizuki? Was she ever available on Nutaku? I was able to get her maybe a year ago with the old cross-promo for Hentai Clicker which is secretly still running until today (new players, if you are interested, use the forum search). KK should have been consequent and have added all old promo girls to either mythic or epic pachinko pool.

Mizuki is available because there's a Nutaku version of Hentai Clicker so it was linked. The same goes for Comix Bunny for example.

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

7 hours ago, garadron said:

Mizuki is available because there's a Nutaku version of Hentai Clicker so it was linked. The same goes for Comix Bunny for example.

Maybe I don’t know something, but for some reason I don’t have information about Mizuki in the harem. There is only an assassin and a devilish variation of her.

1.thumb.jpg.4299208dd188085d3c97674c46c9f697.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

3 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Maybe I don’t know something, but for some reason I don’t have information about Mizuki in the harem. There is only an assassin and a devilish variation of her.

Check that girls w/ "no shards" aren't filtered out, or maybe double check in the original harem screen.

image.png

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Check that girls w/ "no shards" aren't filtered out, or maybe double check in the original harem screen.

@Master-17 is right . I checked that a long time ago in harem with 0 shards and she is not there.though i see players with her in seasons or leagues.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 2

6 hours ago, garadron said:

can you check if you see her promo in Sex Friends?

There is no such banner

12 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Of course I many times checked it

• Hug 1

En 15/7/2023 a las 18:41, Der DinX dijo:

@KuroJack Just found this in the Patch Notes:
image.thumb.png.99f94479296d04aad113c9c11bfbfa41.png

Good luck and happy hunting 😉

Thanks, I get her in my harem now and the epic pachinko cum to empty again

Mizuki I get her too when was launch, and the sexfriend show with her too same as garadron. Maybe was limited time? o is a bug not available now? 

• GG 1

After HCL isn't supported anymore it's not surprising that the offer isn't continued.

If I remember correct there was a workaround to get her in one of the Forums threads. Sadly don't remember where - got her as the offer in Sex-Friends first appeared years ago so I didn't paied much attention to this thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

Just tried it and it still works (was already more than level 3k).

This is strange, because I also tried to use the method indicated in that topic. I don’t remember what levels I reached (but there were several thousand for sure) and nothing. Perhaps this is irrelevant for Nutaku.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Il y a 9 heures, Master-17 a dit :

This is strange, because I also tried to use the method indicated in that topic. I don’t remember what levels I reached (but there were several thousand for sure) and nothing. Perhaps this is irrelevant for Nutaku.

i ve seen somewhere in discord that it works only with HH not nutaku.

Unfortunately, yes. Almost everything Sex Friends is dot com only.

To be fair, Nutaku players benefit from various freebies and promos from Nutaku itself that dot com players don't have access to (along with Nutaku gold for those who spend or partake in the precious few special opportunities they give to grab some without coughing up real money). This kind of evens out for promos that have kobans or other resources as the reward. Not for those with exclusive content attached, though.

• Like 2

I do think that I got her (and couple of other goodies) after I sent a ticket to the support stuff, because I didn't get something that I was supposed to get (I think that it was after validating my account).

Edit: @DvDivXXX I never played on Nutaku. It wasn't so long ago for me (maybe about a year ago).

Edited by OmerB

31 minutes ago, OmerB said:

I do think that I got her (and couple of other goodies) after I sent a ticket to the support stuff, because I didn't get something that I was supposed to get (I think that it was after validating my account).

A long time ago, yes, some Nutaku players were able to receive the promo girl by asking Support. Now that she's readily available from the EP, this no longer applies, though.

@OmerB Of course, brain fart from me, there, sorry. ^^ Then yeah, if you met the requirements for some of the cross-promos on dot com but didn't get the reward automatically, by sending a support ticket with proof you would have gotten the missing rewards credited manually.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1