[ August 2nd, 2023 ] Girl Skills 💡

Lumpi46

On 9/30/2023 at 4:35 AM, Horsting said:

Of course if you have the possibility to equip girls with matching element without loosing any other resonance bonus, do it, but do not let the element resonance bonus change any other decision.

Yes, all three of those items have the matching Attack resonance. I didn't count the 5 other Eccentric resonance items I own that don't have a matching Attack resonance, because they are not considerations.

11 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I made this comment some years ago when they made changes to the girls and team setups.
It seems like nothing much has changed

Gems at least encouraged you to upgrade a roster of girls, and within 1 year of the system launching I had dozens of max-level girls available for use. But the skill bulbs? The drop rates are absolutely draconian. It's going to take me more than a year to get a single maxed out team. The cost to respec bulbs is so outrageous that we're more or less locked in week to week and can only change on rare occasions. 

Right now I'm still switching up my team weekly because I don't have enough bulbs yet, but a few dozen more and I'm going to have a single team that I always run, no exceptions...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

By the way, an interesting thing: My clubmate says that with an active reflect, after your healing, the enemy is also healed. Can't test it myself, but it's worth checking out.

Yeah, but what's really going on there is, your opponent attacks, you take dmg, it gets reflected back to the opponent, but since they damaged you, they heal normally.  It's working fine imo.

On 10/2/2023 at 5:04 AM, Attirm said:

Right now I'm still switching up my team weekly because I don't have enough bulbs yet, but a few dozen more and I'm going to have a single team that I always run, no exceptions...

I can see that happening, but I think blessings could always affect which team I'd rather use.  It'll be nice to have a very strong team to fall back on, for when blessings suck, but when they're decent, I'd rather make a new team.  This week's blessings are kinda lame, but I still made an Aries/White Haired team.  Spent 250 mil ymens to reset 2 girls.  Not too bad in HH.  Definitely not doable in the other games, or for lower level players, who don't have as much ymens, or girls to choose from anyway.

aries white haired.png2023-10-02_10-09-47.png

I've been using 4x chlorella plus LMs, and still getting 25s vs. un-boosted players.  I think you can get away w/ not resetting your girls for a week, if you just carefully attack un-boosted players.

Also, the process of trying to farm bulbs from champions, ends up rewarding a lot of ymens, which can then be used to reset girls' bulbs.  I hope that the bulb rate increases, and/or the reset cost drops.  They really should add bulbs to club champions.  Doesn't make sense that they don't drop any bulbs.  I noticed it's way more difficult to reset them in CxH/PSH, where my in-game economy isn't as easy as in HH, where I have billions.  I'm planning to build single teams in those other games.  Might eventually have to pick and choose which week to reset girls, based on blessings, and ymen stash.

I can imagine making 1 dedicated team, which is super strong, regardless of blessings, and then storing extra bulbs over time, to make other teams.  For every 31 M6 & 138 L5 bulbs you get, you can design a whole new team.  I have 22 M6 & ~68 L5 bulbs atm.  Meaning 2/3rds of the way towards a usable mythic, and half way towards 6 L5s w/ tier 4s.  Admittedly, I'm low on tickets after the LC and PoA, so I haven't been fighting champions as much.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I can see that happening, but I think blessings could always affect which team I'd rather use.  It'll be nice to have a very strong team to fall back on, for when blessings suck, but when they're decent, I'd rather make a new team. 

Perhaps for unusually strong blessings, but it's very rare to see more than +50% average across the entire team. A full team with skills up to level 4 is going to be better than blessings most of the time.

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

This week's blessings are kinda lame

We have +40% mythic on Nutaku this week, so aside from Alluza in the lead slot (because Stun is that valuable, and I don't have enough bulbs to run T5 mythic skills yet) I'm running full mythic this week.

Spent 250 mil ymens to reset 2 girls. 

I don't think this is worth it. 

Let's say it cost 1 billion ymens to win 1st place in a daily contest and walk away with 300 kobons (50 nubons). This is roughly the difference in winnings between the 2nd and 3rd bracket in D3. This means that if you made that 250 million expenditure 4 times, you would need it to at least deliver one week of higher league placement to break even with just spending those ymens on contests when they pop up (and if anything, I'm high-balling how many ymens you need to win). While I definitely respect the power increase of skills, I don't think two girls is enough to create that big of a difference in placement. 

And this is only going to get more extreme as teams get bigger and respeccing skill bulbs across an entire team more pricey. I think resetting bulbs only makes sense in cases where you're making a permanent change to the team lineup, for instance you got a girl who is just better than an existing girl.

I have 22 M6 & ~68 L5 bulbs atm

I've got 21 Mythic bulbs (would have had my 22nd, but I got sniped in yesterday's contest) and 50 Legendary bulbs (will be 54 in a few minutes, since I lucked into not one but two legendary bulb daily missions today). That'll get me two fully-upgraded legendaries (won't be doing T5 from now, on but having both Stun and Shield available is worth it for the first two).

Admittedly, I'm low on tickets after the LC and PoA, so I haven't been fighting champions as much.

image.thumb.png.ce48c37fa54f52a5ba74e5e0965d27c7.png

Tickets are... not a problem for me...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

Perhaps for unusually strong blessings, but it's very rare to see more than +50% average across the entire team. A full team with skills up to level 4 is going to be better than blessings most of the time.

I don't think so. +X% all girls' attributes have a higher value than +X% AP, I guess (though did no math/comparison yet), as this also raises ego and defence. And usually you'll be able to get some of the tier 3 bonuses on top of blessings.

This week, after resetting one L5, I was able to max out 4 dark blue eyed L5 up to tier 4 and have a lot of blue eyed girls (without the skill) to fill up the team, including the blessed Dolli and Navigator Selena. Bunna is the only one without blue eyes, as the shield skill beats any other bonus by far. This gives me the following team options:

1. Bunna, Navigator Selena (blue L5 with blue eyes and skilled column trait), Dolli (silver L5 with blue eyes and column), 4x dark L5 with skilled blue eyes trait => 4*6*0.8+2*0.8=20.8% AP bonus (ignoring Bunna)
  2. Bunna, Navigator Selena, Dolli, Demi (orange L5 with blue eyes), 3x dark => 3*6*0.8+2*0.8+0.8=16.8% AP bonus
  3. Bunna, Navigator Selena, Dolli, Demi, Elder Magus Bianca (yellow M6 with blue eyes and skilled column trait), 2x dark => 2*6*0.8+3*0.8+3*1.0+0.8=15.8% AP bonus

All girls but Dolli are skilled, but she gets the bonus from blue eyes as well as column trait of others. This and her blessings still make her overall stronger than a 4th maxed dark blue eyes trait girl (Alluza) or Demi and Elder Magus Bianca, despite the weak blessings and her weak element. The 2nd team is the strongest one in overall league simulation sum, hence also Demi is stronger than going for max AP bonus with another dark blue eyes trait. This was quite surprising to me, but it seems somehow that the raised crit chance becomes quite strong (in average) if the team otherwise has a relatively low crit chance (note that I am just level 386 => low harmony, and have no maxed passive crit chance) and relatively high HP and ego bonuses. She only buffs herself with her trait, as only Virgo in the teams. The last balanced team is overall only a little weaker than team 2, with the 3rd dark blue eyes trait replaced with another column trait. I use it as passive team and against some opponents it is also stronger to attack with, despite the lower AP bonus and weaker element. Not sure how much effect the tier 4 at level 5 (M6) vs level 4 (L5) has. Another thing is that I have 3 rainbow bonus MGs and only 1 dark bonus MG.

Of course, when you have 6 girls with the same trait skilled already, then the bonus added by the 7th is larger, but at the same time, scaling effects make raising a single stat relatively weaker, the higher it already is. Or more precisely: other stats (ego, defence and harmony) become stronger, the higher your AP is, hence more compatible to AP at some point. My booster comparisons show this quite well: With shield skill, 4x cordy is close to equal to 3x cordy + 1x chlorella, while I am 100% sure that the first cordy is much stronger than the first chlorella you equip, despite the shield skill. I will compare 2x cordy + 2x chlorella with 1x cordy and 3x chlorella tomorrow, to verify this. Sadly missed the comparison today.

So, things are not that simple, and I think the best team will be mostly a mix of girls with matching traits, blessed girls with a matching attribute (but other skill trait) and girls which are only blessed or have the shield skill, but no GS3 bonus. And of course the active element bonuses also still play a role. It is definitely a good idea to aim for a 7 matching trait fallback/pool skilled girls, but I would not ignore everything else but keep comparing girls/teams every week, based on blessings, if time permits. And this implies doing a skill reset by times, i.e. I agree with Ravi's diverse/flexible strategy.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

The lack of use of the 5th skill in multi-fights can be considered practically proven. In PsH I didn’t have level 5 skill, the enemy in the Leagues displayed E[x] of about 24.6 points. I upgraded the shield to the maximum and fought x3 battle, received only 74 points. Somehow I seriously doubt that the shield did not give me anything...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Master-17 said:

the enemy in the Leagues displayed E[x] of about 24.6 points. I upgraded the shield to the maximum and fought x3 battle, received only 74 points

What was the lowest possible points against this opponent? If 21 or less was possible (no matter how unlikely), then 24 points with shield was as well. Better use Rena's simulator to get the minimum possible points with the shield skill implied.

Did another Cordyceps vs Chlorella comparison. I had an AME equipped as well, for completeness. Rena's simulator with overall sim sum used:

• 2x Cordyceps + 2x Chlorella: 7401.4 points
  • 1x Cordyceps + 3x Chlorella: 7387.4 points

As expected, the difference is now bigger than 4x Cordyceps (7323.3) vs 3x Cordy + 1x Chlorella (7322.3): https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/30697-august-2nd-2023-girl-skills-💡/page/19/#comment-298718

Of course league/team/opponents changed in between, and a single sample (even that it is the sum above all 102 opponents) is not much, but it fits the expectations that the first Cordys make the largest difference, while the more AP you have, the more compatible ego (Chlorella) becomes. Tomorrow I'll do 1x Cordy + 3x Chlorella vs 3x Cordy + 1x Chlorella comparison, where I expect the difference to raise by about 5-10 points (to about 19-24 points), which could then be taken as the missing 2x Cordy + 2x Chlorella vs 3x Cordy + 1x Chlorella comparison.

Looking at it, 1x Cordy + 3x Chlorella could be a good 24/7 configuration, with about 25 points difference to 4x Cordy not dramatically lower, but usually affordable for free with MPx1 and event rewards. Of course if one buys refills, or with the additional condoms around league reset, it might still be worth to boost with more cordys in those periods where more fights are done, and boost yourself weaker/cheaper on days with less/no fights.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 11:53 AM, Master-17 said:

According to my clubmate, the attacker has an active reflect skill. I don’t know what skill (or whether it exists) is active for the defender

I investigated this when I was using the Booty Bounce (reflect skill) a while ago.

It's working fine, it's just that the game does STRANGE calculations at STRANGE times while the battle is happening.

Here was my log of a battle I recorded to try to figure out why things were happening.

Spoiler

I'll round down on all numbers. After stepping through it frame by frame, I was able to find the weird spot. As of now, it looks like there's some weird calculations happening at weird times.

Battle Start: My Ego 827K, Enemy Ego 727K

My attack 91K. Enemy Ego reduced to 635k (Correct)

Enemy Attack, 101 K. My Booty Bounce procs. My Ego reduced to 726K. (Correct)

Enemy heals 16K on attack, but their Ego is unchanged.

My booty bounce deals 81k back. Ego reduced to 570K.  This number makes sense assuming visual glitch. (635-81+16=570)

(Just noticed something for the first time) When my girls changed over, the enemy Ego suddenly dropped to 489K, BEFORE my second girl's attack. (This might be the thing causing the healing.

Second girl properly attacks, dealing 94K. Enemy Ego drops from 489K to 476K. (This number is correct when we take 570-94K)

My Ego is now at 741K from heal.

Second enemy girl in. Deals 259K, heals 41K. My ego drops to 481K. No heal recorded on girl's bar.

Booty Bounce kicks in. Deals 207K. Ego drops from 476 to 310K. Factoring the missing heal in: (476-207+41= 310K)

Suddenly, the enemy Ego drops to 102K. 

Third girl attacks, deals 228K damage. Enemy Ego goes to 82K. (Ignoring the  drop to 102K. 310-228=82K)

Third enemy girl deals 101K, heals 16K. My ego goes to 415K, Enemy Ego at 98k

Final attack closes it with a crit.

This battle didn't have the "attack healed the enemy" effect, but I'm going to guess it was because of the crit interacting with the strange change that happens when girl switch.

• Like 2

With the shield skill I also see strange things happening, while in fact everything works as expected. That the own ego bar does non-intuitive moves is known, but the opponent's does as well, without any skill at its side: Often, the opponent's max ego value (not the current value, just the max value+bar) also increases as if it was getting the shield skill as well (but doesn't). This happens somewhere in the middle of the fight, so not at the start, but I couldn't find any pattern. However, the visual representation of the skills are far below optimal, buggy and misleading. Actually another thing to add to my "List of embarrassing bugs", when finding time to verify and describe patterns. As those skills are described so badly ingame, at least watching the battles should make clear how they work, without strange visuals which can lead to false conclusions.

Other topic: I did my last Cordyceps vs Chlorella comparison via Rena's battle simulator, overall sim sum. New league/opponents, a little larger but close to expectations:

• 1x Cordyceps + 3x Chlorella: 7263.8 points
  • 3x Cordyceps + 1x Chlorella: 7295.0 points
  • Diff: 31.2 points
  • Compared to yesterday, the sum is lower, at least partly because its only 101 opponents this time, while the previous weeks it was 102. The other part must be coming from stronger opponents compared to last weeks, or maybe because in average they are stronger boosted at league reset. This also explains the larger diff. Sadly this way, the 3x Cordy vs 2x Cordy diff cannot be derived, so I'll do that tomorrow.

Just as a note: As this is the sum of all simulations against all opponents in their current state, including boosted ones, the actual difference you get by the end of the league is expected to be much smaller, since you'll get 25 points from a lot more opponents. So this is good for a qualitative and relative comparison between boosters, but not to derive any actual final diff. For this, one would need to compare the simulation sum against unboosted opponents, respectively a subset which matches the average opponent and booster/skill/stat state you would fight. A too time consuming task for me.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 2:22 PM, Attirm said:

I don't think this is worth it. 

It was worth it.  I took 1st place.  250 mil ymens spent resetting 2 L5s, for 7,218 kos.  I also spent 2,112 on refills, and used 3 LMs, so my profit was just 4,206 kos, but it's my 6th 1st place.  Finished 2 days early, w/ a 7,515 score & 24.8 avg, from 303 fights.  I'm happy w/ that.

image.png

This might be interesting to @Horsting.  I experimented w/ maxing HP.  I used 4 chlorella, 4 times, in the past league week, and 4 gins once.  Didn't use any cords at all.

My Ego was 1,136,995, and after my 32% shield was applied, it jumped 364,432 higher, to 1,503,282 Ego.  In order to get less than a 25 score, the opponent would have to drop my Ego below 90% of the 1.14 mil, which is 1.02 mil Ego.  They'd need to do 479,986.5 damage in the ~4-5 turns that they could survive.  Un-boosted players had ~600k Ego, and dealt 30-70k dmg per atk, but I dealt ~123-131k dmg, so I finished them in ~5 turns, when they'd need 6-12 turns just to break the shield. 

My conclusion is that chlorella is totally viable atm, if using shield.  I didn't even need cordyceps, since I was targeting un-boosted players.  Which is great, b/c I'm always low on cords, but have ~640 chlorella.

Ego: 1,136,995
90% Ego: 1,023,295.5
32% Shield: 364,432
Total Ego w/ 32% Shield: 1,503,282
Damage Threshold for a 25 Score (Actual Shield): 479,986.5

image.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

My Ego was 1,136,995, and after my 32% shield was applied, it jumped 364,432 higher, to 1,503,282 Ego.  In order to get less than a 25 score, the opponent would have to drop my Ego below 90% of the 1.14 mil, which is 1.02 mil Ego.  They'd need to do 479,986.5 damage in the ~4-5 turns that they could survive.  Un-boosted players had ~600k Ego, and dealt 30-70k dmg per atk, but I dealt ~123-131k dmg, so I finished them in ~5 turns, when they'd need 6-12 turns just to break the shield. 

My conclusion is that chlorella is totally viable atm, if using shield.  I didn't even need cordyceps, since I was targeting un-boosted players.  Which is great, b/c I'm always low on cords, but have ~640 chlorella.

I can imagine that with a certain team/hero power, and time to watch and catch all opponents unboosted, Cordyceps are simply not required anymore, as you are able to safely get a 25.00 average with only Chlorella as well. But I think there is some kind of optimum with some Cordys, where the additional damage you deal reduce the opponents' rounds to deal damage in average more than the additional shield from Chlorella. I'll have a closer look at some "close to 25 E[X]" opponents when re-boosting next time, to see how especially those change.

Crits can sometimes still kill your nice score. I remember one opponent where I had 24.9x E[X] and which had a lower crit chance than me, 25% vs 19% or something like that. And in one fight I got only 20 points because he was criting 4 times in a row before I could defeat him, without any crit. Very low chance for something like this to happen, but for such cases it still makes sense to keep boosting as good as possible. But indeed, the time to worry much about (non-mythic) boosters is over. I was always selling all Chlorella, so didn't have any in stock, but with PoPs and MPx1 I get more than I am able to use. And then I'll just equip the Cordys I get for some E[X] and minimum points (checking how the minimum possible points for opponents change) experiments.

Would be interesting if there are circumstances where +X% ego really becomes better than +X% AP, so that green girls become stronger than dark ones, and MG with ego bonus stronger than the one with AP bonus. I wouldn't guess so ATM, but worth to keep an eye on it, and I'm definitely stopping to sell ego MG at the moment 😄.

• Like 2

In other games like genshin impact, crit builds end up being the way to go.

In this game, that Crit is amazing when it procs repeatedly. 

I've been looking for it for a little now, but does anyone know the current crit chance formula? I'm wondering if hyper focusing on crit chance over the long term might be worth something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silver2 said:

In other games like genshin impact, crit builds end up being the way to go.

In this game, that Crit is amazing when it procs repeatedly. 

I've been looking for it for a little now, but does anyone know the current crit chance formula? I'm wondering if hyper focusing on crit chance over the long term might be worth something.

I've questioned this before, and came to the conclusion that higher overall stats, from higher TP, was better than solely focusing on Physical girls.  That was before mythic gear, RE, and girl skills.  Still might be helpful to read this other thread.

Plus, @renalove's sim displays the crit chance now, so you don't have to subconsciously think about the formula.  Hover over "P[W]."

On 2/1/2022 at 7:00 AM, DvDivXXX said:

@renalove's Hentai Heroes Battle Simulator: It supports estimating the benefits of tier 3 & 5 girl skills.
Repo: https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v3
Direct link: https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v3/raw/main/hh-battle-simulator-v3.user.js

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next booster comparison with shield skill, using Rena's simulator overall sim sum. This time without AM/LM equipped, so expectedly lower sums:

• 3x Cordyceps + 1x Chlorella: 7124.6
  • 2x Cordyceps + 2x Chlorella: 7110.9
  • A little less than half of the diff from yesterdays 1x Cordy + 3x Chlorella vs 3x Cordy + 1x Chlorella comparison, so quite as expected.

More interesting: I did now also compare the sim results of the easiest opponents, hence those I'd usually battle, unboosted etc:

image.thumb.png.7c559814e7e9e48899d7a922ce75395e.png

Apart of kenshiro, the result is actually moreless equal. I guess in case of kenshiro, there additional AP made me defeat him one round earlier in quite a few possible outcomes, while for the others, it was only in one or none. Since this is how offensive stats work, compared to defensive ones, much more data is needed to derive a clear pattern, but for now it seems like that more AP helps especially against harder opponents, who do crack your shield most of the times, while for those which are often not able to crack the shield, making it larger (more ego) has at least a similarly valuable effect. Also, since weak opponents are defeated in less rounds, raising AP has less chance to reduce the amount of rounds further, hence only rare cases where the E[X] significantly raises, like with kenshiro here.

Actually, with an AM/LM equipped, I expect Chlorella to become relatively stronger (closer) compared to Cordyceps. So taking all of this together, and that veterans will have a lot more opponents at or close to 25.00 E[X], it really looks like Cordyceps are not really needed anymore. Probably they can still help against the last few strong opponents you were not able to catch unboosted, but for the bulk of the league, not needed or even worse than Chlorella.

I think I'll generally change my tactic: Equipping 4x Chlorella and no AM for the start of the league, until I defeated all 24.95+ E[X] opponents, then equipping an AM, defeat again all new 24.95+ E[X] opponents, then equip one Cordyceps, and see whether it does actually help, and in case more for the last/harder fights at the end of the league.

######### EDIT ##########

And next:

• 2x Cordyceps + 2x Chlorella: 7081.5 points, 23.37 avg
  • 4x Chlorella: 6973.0 points, 23.01 avg

image.thumb.png.951fe67c31de30b42fd076cf623a1caa.png

This was again without LM/AM, and now the difference is much more significant and Chlorella clearly becomes weaker. Especially those opponents further away form flat 25.00 expectation become now harder, some of them significantly, loosing 0.17 avg, hence a significantly raised chance to get only 24 points. Based on the >100 points lost in the some, the previous assumption becomes clearer, that Cordyceps are especially better, the harder the opponent, while against opponents >=24.98 it does not change much compared to Chlorella. This can help using Cordyceps more efficiently.

######### EDIT ##########

And btw, also sub-per-mille values are important when aiming for top 1, where a perfect 25.00 avg may be required. One of 300 cases means it is possible 😭:

image.png.f5318137c8849174a2a1fb54f137faca.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely. There is exactly zero hint that only the one girl's GS5 is effective which sits at first/middle position. This is below acceptable ingame documentation for a feature with such a major impact on our league performance:

On 10/2/2023 at 5:44 PM, Horsting said:

Not a bug, but horrible ingame documentation: The tier 5 skills are moreless not documented ingame, so one must read the release notes, or search the forum, or find it out alone somehow, which is nearly impossible, at least as long as the other bugs exists. For new players, and those which are not good in reading and understanding English, this is even more problematic, but as well for many others who are simply not investing huge time in research: I see about 50% of league opponents with tier 5 skilled girls, where the girl is not located in the effective middle/first position, I saw even one case where 5/7 girls were tier 5 skilled, but all of them located at wrong positions. IMO it is mandatory to make clear ingame, that only one tier 5 skill is effective in a team, and that the tier 5 skilled girl must be in the middle/first position for the skill to be effective. Aside of documenting that behind the info button, some visual indicator on the teams (pre-battle pages as well as team edit pages) would be highly appreciated, giving the middle position some special frame and indicator that/which skill is effective as of the girl located there. And at best another "negative" indicator would be shown on those girls in the team which have tier 5 skilled, but are not positioned correctly.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Horsting said:

There is exactly zero hint that only the one girl's GS5 is effective which sits at first/middle position

Precisely!

Tiers

There are 5 tiers of skills in the skill tree. Each tier has particular requirements that need to be met in order to unlock it. Tier I requires grade 1 and level 10, Tier II: grade 2 and level 200, Tier III: grade 3 and level 350, Tier IV: grade 4 and level 500, Tier V: grade 5 and level 650. This also means that characters that have only 3 grades in example, cannot get skills from Tiers IV and V. Each Tier also requires the previous Tier to be upgraded to its maximum points. The maximum points possible to be spent per tier depend on the rarity of the character.

Nodes

Each Tier has nodes which hold the bonuses/skills themselves. In some tiers there is choice and you can not level-up everything. In the last tier there is only one node. To upgrade each node, it takes one skill point (lightbulb) from the rarity corresponding to the rarity of the character. For example, a legendary character requires purple light bulbs.

Skill Reset

There is an option to reset all skills for a particular character. For a money price based on the points spent, you will be able to get all of the spent light bulbs on all tiers of the character.

Types of Skills

Tier I focuses on the income of the character. Tier II gives bonus to the stats. Tier III gives a bonus for each character of the same trait in the team. Tier IV has two special passives. Tier V holds one active skill (depends on the element of the character).

Skill points / light bulbs

These can be found in different places in the game as rewards.

This is not even presented in the game help.

• Like 2

Was anyone able to watch a fight past the stun triggered of the opponent? I realised, after a challenge stuck again right after the opponent's stun, that it never was different. Strange is that I always got 25 points, where I expected to loose at least 1 point with 2 free opponent attacks. Would be funny if e.g. the ego at the time of the stun counted because of this bug.

Edited by Horsting

il y a 18 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Was anyone able to watch a fight past the stun triggered of the opponent? I realised, after a challenge stuck again right after the opponent's stun, that it never was different. Strange is that I always got 25 points, where I expected to loose at least 1 point with 2 free opponent attacks. Would be funny if e.g. the ego at the time of the stun counted because of this bug.

You can "see" the fight through the logs if you know how to read them 😉

• Like 1