I can agree to some part with DvDivXXX, it should be very clear in which direction this will go.
And it might be a difficult question, how to deal with "harmful" conversations.

I don't think another "Discord" but this time ingame would be needed, as it exists already.
But if it is just the possibility, to write PM's to another player, this might be very usefull, as there is no such thing yet, neither ingame nor the forum.

I tried to reach the leader of my last club, but there was no reaction in the Chat, in fact I was the only one writing there.
So I didn't even know, if anyone is reading that. Maybe they use only the app and chat isn't working at all?
A direct message inbox might help. Also, to be able to contact a new club first, might be a good thing, for example to ask for a free space. Right now there is no chance, even if I know there are many inactive players in there, but all spots are taken.
But I guess that would have to be implemented ingame to work.

Presumably to write between two players, both would have to install the script.
But it would be a great solution to chat with someone else, without needing to spam the Clubchat or the Forum (if in different Clubs), and be able to talk about more private stuff, which you wouldn't do openly anyways.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This is very impressive and promising on the one hand, but also a bit scary on the other hand. I think this is the kind of feature that at least I would be more comfortable discussing with Kinkoid staff beforehand to make sure they're okay with it and to avoid any issue ToS wise.

The thing is, while club chat is private and not moderated by Kinkoid themselves, it's limited to a maximum of 40 players at a time, and each club's is presumably moderated by the club's leader, or at least under their responsibility. A global in-game chat (even if people have the option not to partake) would be in effect a mini Discord without any kind of moderation, and within the game itself to boot. It might be my long experience as a Support manager and CM IRL speaking, but I can see a lot of potential for interpersonal and even legal issues with it.

Sorry if this comes across as me raining on your parade or even being paranoid, but better safe than sorry. Are you (or could you get) in touch with Sandman or other folks at Kinkoid who can have a look at your scripts and give you a green light before proceeding to release this? Zoo, Tom and other long-time scripters are and it's been very helpful both ways. There used to be controversy and strong concerns about third-party scripts breaking the ToS and potentially getting players banned or not. Most of these concerns were invalid and eventually squashed thanks to this open communication between script makers and Kinkoid staff, especially regarding HH++ (either version) which at one point a couple years ago was falsely claimed to break the "no automation" rule of the ToS (which was never true, at best a misunderstanding but I still think there was deliberate misinformation from some people at the time).

Better safe than sorry.

Don't worry, there is no need to think about it any further. I froze my to-do list when I stopped playing competitively. I should have been more specific in my post 🤔

The Leagues++ script was an exception and a free service from me to the players. I heard many people who wanted to quit the game after the League redesign and now thanks to my script they didn't. That was the main reason why I coded it in the first place. In retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have done it, then these people would have a better life today... I also only caused additional work for zoo, who is now implementing the script in HH++ and actually wanted to take more distance from the game... So even a great script has its downsides 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, -MM- said:

I heard many people who wanted to quit the game after the League redesign and now thanks to my script they didn't

Yes, I also thought about it, but so far I have only abandoned PsH. However, thoughts about other games still remain)

• Like 3

v0.8.1 released

Added: Remember last selected opponent
Added: Compatibility for the current code on the test server
Fixed: Match history (x2/x3 button)

An update is strongly recommended, as the previous version will no longer work properly next Wednesday.

Edited by -MM-
v0.8.1
  • Thanks 6

Thanks for letting us know (and obviously thanks again for all your hard work).

For some reason, I always have to manually tell the monkey to check for updates for your script. It finds them when I tell it to check, but I don't get a popup telling me an update is up as I do for HH++ or most other scripts by default. So it would be easy to miss if you didn't post about it. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't get a popup telling me an update is up as I do for HH++

I think this is because the script is loaded/active only when you are actually visiting the league, while HH++ is loaded on all (HH/KK game) pages. In Violentmonkey I found the toggle to check for updates "only for activated scripts", while I am not sure whether this means that they need to be actually loaded on a page or just enabled in Violentmonkey settings to be ckecked. Will see whether this makes a difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -MM- said:

v0.9.0 released

Added: Club member nicknames in green
(Feature request from several players, as you sometimes can't see the hat due to the space conditions)

image.png.42e603970fc492f03b374a02b07cee4b.png

Changed: Code cleaned up

This is the fasted any IT person has ever responded to one of my requests in my life.

• Haha 3
  • uwu 1

@-MM-

Many thanks. You could actually remove the "change_team" and "orange_button_L"/"blue_button_L" style, so the buttons become a little smaller with more space for other things and potentially also more horizontal space for the table when the HH++ league stats are not shown.

image.thumb.png.a115ab548cdf9550e38ef9edf668c13f.png

=>

image.thumb.png.af82667c8b0726c4625daed1519ad668.png

The additional two buttons at the right side are from 430i's script with me adding the blue_button_L class.

... ah wait, the x15 button gets a funny text overflow when HH++ is disabled and with the "orange_button_L/blue_button_L" styles removed, so at least height and/or padding override needs to stay.

v0.10.1 released

Added

• Using the live battle simulation data from HH++ (v1.38.0 or higher required)

Removed

• Live battle simulation removed (now included in HH++)
  • Team theme column (meanwhile included in HH++)
  • Fade expired opponent boosters (meanwhile included in HH++)
Edited by -MM-
v0.10.1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...

v0.11.1 released

Added

• Refill feature added to the x1/x2/x3 buttons
  • Fill in logically assignable points (x3 75/74/10/9, x2 50/49/7/6) and won (green) or lost (red) fights in the match history

Have fun with it. Now fighting with less than 3 tokens is much more comfortable and the fight result is immediately displayed in the best possible way 😊

Edited by -MM-
v0.11.1 with improved logic for won/lost fights (August 30) // small text update (now)
  • Thanks 6

38 minutes ago, OmerB said:

What is style tweaks?

image.png

-----------------------------------------------

I think it'd be great if we could filter for girls w/ upgraded skills, to make it easier to move them around weekly, but that's probably something KK should do, w/ the harem's filter system.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

v0.12.0 released

Added

• The Challenge x1 button now works directly on the league page. The Battle Sequence is skipped (if someone wants to see the Battle Sequence, they can still do so via the "Go" button)

Changed

• Some CSS updates (e.g. Change Team button)

This update will save you some life time as i assume most people only use x1 now. Have fun! 😄

Edited by -MM-
  • Thanks 8

• 1 month later...

@-MM-

I have some style suggestions: Currently, when selecting the own league table row, and scrolling down to have it pinned to the top (or doing so via HH++), it is hardly possible to read the line, since the background is transparent, so that the opponent row below shines through:

image.thumb.png.bee978946d69841a958876b9ea6223d1.png

When not selecting the own row, it is not an issue, since the game itself adds a non-transparent RGB background for the player row, matching the effective result of the RGBA color + background of the other rows.

image.thumb.png.e2910fe5c44694f8d54716f1057a8d1c.png

#leagues .league_content .league_table .data-list .data-row.player-row {
    background: rgb(57 31 34);
}

But your script uses the RGBA colors for the player row as well. It could use the effective RGB color instead, to avoid the transparency issue:

image.thumb.png.bb4f9e71842126fc6c9980c55c2a1eae.png

Lol, defensive league team bug in effect: The first two screenshots with wrong stats as all girls have GG from the 1st #WeakInSeason team girl applied. Higher TP since it has quite good gear, but lower AP, defence and especially ego, due to missing resonance bonuses. Here and below the correct stats, after I visited the team selection page once.

#leagues .league_table .data-list .data-row.body-row.player-row.selected {
    background-color: rgb(151 108 48);
}

But the contrast is still bad with the blue text color on this bright background. A darker one would work better, like rgb(87 62 29), or using a different base color, like something blue-ish interestingly works well:

image.thumb.png.5855d24806b64acc38141cd3aad20d20.png

Similarly, the hover color used by the opponent rows, could be added as absolute RGB color to the player row, to have the hover effect added:

image.thumb.png.85725c03bced79ff7b7ac44c9d6cbe70.png

#leagues .league_table .data-list .data-row.body-row.player-row:hover {
    background-color: rgb(119 39 64);
}
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I wish everyone a happy new year! 😄

v0.12.1 released

Added

• Style improvements to make the player row more legible when it is selected and/or at the top of the table

image.png.fd407310f0f83c5f0277eb3ee4b1f782.png

Thanks @Horsting (report) and @bolitho76 (discord ping)

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, -MM- said:

I wish everyone a happy new year! 😄

v0.12.1 released

Added

• Style improvements to make the player row more legible when it is selected and/or at the top of the table

image.png.fd407310f0f83c5f0277eb3ee4b1f782.png

Thanks @Horsting (report) and @bolitho76 (discord ping)

Hi, is it for PC or mobile view or both?

Thanks again, and have a happy new year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

v0.13.0 released

Added

• TPSH support
  • hornyheroes.com support

Fixed

• Kinkoid's function Reward.handlePopup(data.rewards) hides the rewards permanently when the lost screen is displayed once. A fix has been added to show the rewards on subsequent won fights
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3