[ August 10th, 2023 ] LD #38 - Lihua 🟣 & Hilda 🟠

Ravi-Sama

#legdays38 -> 10 CP  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Did you already have Hilda?

2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (Multiple Choice)

• I'll recruit Lihua.
    • I'll recruit Hilda.
    • I'll get both.
    • I'll use SP.
    • No SP. I'll get more Xtals for the SE.
    • I'll go w/ the flow.
    • I have no goals.
  3. 3. Familiar w/ "Genshin Impact" or "Record of Ragnarok?" (Multiple Choice)

• I played "Genshin Impact."
    • I watched or read "Record of Ragnarok."
    • Neither.

11 hours ago, garadron said:

Edit: ok, so... Lihua has 2 affection scenes and 3 images that are just zoom ins of these 2 affection scenes. At this point it feels like a fucking scam.

With that, they managed to make DP a worse event than it was initially. Spending lots of Kobans on paid path and missions resets to get a girl with two scenes.

• Like 4
  • Hug 2

Hilda 🟠, SP??
1st CPx50: x💖 & x💖 for X-458, x from SP
2nd? CPx50: 12💖 & 10💖 for X-458, x from SP
3rd? CPx50: 2💖, x from SP
=========================================
Total Shards: 35💖; 11+ from SP

my notes are incomplete bc crashes again, idk how many CPx50s, or SP Shards were used

• GG 2

8 hours ago, Karxan said:

my notes are incomplete bc crashes again, idk how many CPx50s, or SP Shards were used

Do you use @zoopokemon's script for villain recordings? I recognised as well that the page sometimes crashes when using x50 or x10 performances with logs on, and logs for the particular "click" being partly or fully lost. But since I do this only very rarely, and use a developer version of a browser which is generally not so widely used (but Chromium based), I did not find it worth for reporting. If I remember right, it particularly happened on x10 performances when there were multiple drops of multiple girls (regular + event girls) included according to the shards increase.

Edited by Horsting
  • uwu 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Do you use @zoopokemon's script for villain recordings?

Nope not at all; my dumpster fire pc is trash hardware hp (hellpoop) made of China's crappiest crap that barely works (parts designed to die) with a deranged win10/11 hybrid hogging resources, so to save anything, i have to use workarounds about 90% of the time.  With my being at the mercy of this diabolical RANDOM STRESS GENERATOR, there's no way i'd try these apps? add-ons? whatever you guys use, even if i learned how to use them.

in other words, it's a crash-prone high-maintenance nightmare.

but thx for looking out for me!

• Hug 1

Lihua 360p.gifHilda 360p.gif

Recruited Lihua.  Got 49 drops from 634 CP total (266 free, 370 bought, & 2 extra), for a 7.73% drop rate.  Spent ~4k kos and w/o using any SP.

I'm not familiar w/ her parody, despite seeing her art before, so there's no nostalgia, but she has dual hair colors, and I'd regret not recruiting her just for that.

Also, just have 71 SC stored up, so I'm not getting another LD girl via the SM anytime soon.

Had Hilda already, so this LD was fully completed.

lihua drops.pngLD drop data 5.png

• GG 2

I've grabbed the side quest L5 too. Already had Hilda. Didn't count the kobans but it took quite a lot of refills at the end on top of all the natural regen during the event itself. Used up 1.5 SPs. At least, this gave me good progress on the SE reward track.

• GG 1

On 8/13/2023 at 8:34 AM, mini810 said:

Wow... I thought the images are zoomed in by mistake, turns out they're blatantly reusing the art... twice... KK is stooping too low this time... It's almost like they're giving me more reasons to quit this game.

I wonder if they ran out of time to do the rest of the scenes.  Maybe complain on the next poll to get proper scenes.

• Haha 2