[ August 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #28 - Elder Magus Bianca 🟠

Ravi-Sama

9 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

The worst offender here is Louis, his Uzi machine gun is pointing in the direction of the other characters.

He aimed his uzi at Francis's crotch, his balls of steel able to withstand a hit of 50 BMG without any problems, what can we say about some pathetic uzi?

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

On 8/24/2023 at 4:08 PM, bolitho76 said:

Don't forget the effect of Sandalwood. With the aditional shard you "only" use 50 shards from the pool to get the girl. So the amount of players who can get the mythic per batch is something between 90 and 180 or 54 and 108 depending how much player use sandalwood.

In MD are 324000 shards released. With ca. 50.000 shards left there are 274000 shards who are gone to players. If only 50% of the players use Sandalwood the shards increase to 411000 so you can expect that ca. 4000 players in MD get a girl.

In MDR are 129.600 shards released. Here are normaly no relevant amounts of shards left. If only 50% of the players use Sandalwood the shards increase to ca. 194.000 and so you can expect that ca. 1900 players get a girl.

Both calculations are conservative because I expect that much more than 50% of the players use Sandalwood when they try to get a myhtic. On the other hand both calculations doesn't include the guys who try to get the mythic but fail because of lack of Koban or time so there are a good amount of partial obtained Mythics around.

can anyone confirm or deny this claim that using sandalwood perfume gives you 2 shards but only drains the pool 1 shard, if so i suggest anyone not using perfume never try for mythic girls since hat would be wasteful

however my poin was never on how to get mythic girls for less kobans, it was about the hypothetical effect of players not trying for shards of a girl they wont finish like partial shards of a mythic does anything for anyone

if you plan to get her later thats one thing but it seems everyone has the "its a mythic girl i should go for it with no kobans" mentality and it just makes it harder for the players that actually have a chance

i hate mythic days and wouldnt participate if it wasnt for literally the strongest girls in the game, i would love to see less players get the mythic than more players get part of her if that makes sense  

I doubt the players going for a Mythic girl without Kobans (or $ with bundles) really impacts this much.

il y a 25 minutes, Kissmydick a dit :

can anyone confirm or deny this claim that using sandalwood perfume gives you 2 shards but only drains the pool 1 shard, if so i suggest anyone not using perfume never try for mythic girls since hat would be wasteful

Some players (whales) don't care, some are voluntarily not using SP to gain more points in SE when there is one active (most of the time these days), some are only using 4 SP to not waste half a SP. People should play their way.

In mythic days (not revivals) it's rare to have all the shards deplete (the only one I saw deplete in the last year was Ysette I think, ravi is keeping a graph of shards left at the end of the event which will be precise).
Most of the time, I use natural regen on it with a SP the first 2 days and spend kobans the third for instance, except when there is a fight villains contest in one of the first 2 days in which case I would try to be 1st or top 4.

Revivals are clearly harder because there is less shards available and it lasts one day less and the demand seems to be the same as with the MD.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mdnoria said:

Revivals are clearly harder because there is less shards available and it lasts one day less and the demand seems to be the same as with the MD.

Also, revivals are sort of 'last chance'. We know after their first appearance a mythic will be revived a year later. Additional revivals after that have mostly just been incidental around anniversary, so who knows when you might get another chance at those girls.
(even if this mostly applies to serious players who pay attention to patterns and planning, which probably excludes the majority of all players)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Now a re-revival seem to have been established with NYE and Alexa, next Matcha. Looks like it will take place after OD like Alexa from now on. So the 23rd to 25th MDR is not the "last chance" anymore 🙂.

We'll have to see the September calendar to confirm or deny, but so far there's still a strong possibility that these few special MDRs this summer were just an "Anniversary period" thing. I would certainly not count on a new evergreen cycle of MDRs that just happened to have started with the couple of anniversary months, during which we've already seen punctual extra MDRs in years prior. It's a lot less likely scenario until we have more signs either way.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Yes, I also think spending resources (SPs, refills) for partial shards in the hope for a revival one year later is not worth it. But many of us won't be able to effort 3 M6 per month (if not obtained yet), so naturally many will need to skip one or the other. And it could be an argument to skip the revival instead or the re-revival as the first now has a chance to be re-revived in 1 year while we do not know anything about re-re-revivals yet.

But right, regular re-revivals still need to be confirmed next month.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #28 - Elder Magus Bianca 🟠