[ September 3rd, 2023 ] MD #34 - Love Guardian Kumiko 🟢

Ravi-Sama

I've grabbed her yesterday. No need for x50s since there are still 77k shards left on dot com, so it's looking like she might get near or even break the record. But I've used them anyway because I was far too pissed off at the game to make hundreds of clicks.

I don't have the resources to upgrade her yet, although thanks to the dumb system that shows us in-game spoilers for girls our opponents are using, I've already seen most of her poses, including one that seems popular among my Season opponents who for whatever reason assumed she was worth using in PvP this week. Said pose bears a striking similarity with one from Ben's previous work on MD Stacy. In general, it looks like your typical Ben MD work: sure, good quality overall, and actual affection scenes instead of a Side Quest show, but super samey and ultimately boring as fuck to my taste (though that's on the writer too). Always the same few poses, angles, zooms and crops to save time, always the same vanilla lukewarm sexual interactions, always the same absence of genuine feelings or arousal, let alone relationship growth (even as just friends with benefits, they're not going anywhere, and the 10th variant of a girl doesn't show her and the male hero getting any closer or more familiar with each other).

I'm getting bored. Perhaps my subconscious is deploying a last-resort strategy to make my eventual retirement from this game less painful when it inevitably happens (unless something drastic happens to Rosso, like the awareness that whatever he feels like doing is wildly different from what his best move could be, more often than not). Focus on what's been annoying you, solidify your strong impression that anything good let alone great is either behind us in time or behind a fuck-you giant paywall now and for the foreseeable future, and try to prepare yourself to give up on all the amazing content you've had so far and more importantly, give up on any lingering hope of even more amazing content and even more fun times for the future... Yeah, makes sense.

• Like 2
  • Hug 4

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

thanks to the dumb system that shows us in-game spoilers for girls our opponents are using, I've already seen most of her poses

You know there is a script, that shows all the poses of a girl, even if you don't have her? 😉

I skipt Kumiko (and the CE girls) for this time, because I still have all girls at Karole, and I didn't want to end up with another Mythic at only Ninetysomething Shards, like Heavenly Venus some time ago, where I had the same Problem of all Girls from that Villain still present.
And this time it would have even been an additional one.

image.png.0a236fe8626d9607f2555536401223f4.png image.png.a29198ad9e6b4a68c6ba0010326837d1.png

Guess I will finally invest the Kobans in PoP, what I try to do for ages now, but they are always gone.
And maybe the next MDR could be my first one to participate instead.

• Juicy peach 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

there are still 77k shards left on dot com, so it's looking like she might get near or even break the record.

This is the amount of (known) left shards for Mythics. 77k isn't near the rekord, more in the middle. I don't know why so much guys everytime complain that the leftover shards increase all the time and call every month a new record while the leftover is mostly in the middlerange,

image.thumb.png.435d4e22389c65596569feb344757149.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

You know there is a script, that shows all the poses of a girl, even if you don't have her? 😉

Yeah, and that's just for players interested in seeing spoilers of all the pose pics but too lazy to just check them on the wiki.

What we don't have, and would actually help for the in-game spoilers I was referring to, is a script (or better yet an adjustment in the game itself, but who am I even kidding at this point) to HIDE poses for girls you don't have (or haven't upgraded yet). I hate seeing especially the final pose before I even got the girl. On top of PvP opponents doing that, we've had this exact issue for PvE opponents for forever as well. Villains reveal the last pose of their alpha girl (and their tier-2 or tier-3 girls too when they have them) while you're fighting them to unlock said girl. The worst offender for this has got to be Boss Bang though: you have to make 100 fights against the final pose of the BB L5 in order to unlock her.

Anyways, that was just a minor comment about a mild inconvenience that's been in the game for ages. ^^ There are worse and more current things to discuss.

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

77k isn't near the rekord, more in the middle.

Thanks. I see where you're coming from, but I must admit only a handful of people even among forum regulars remember the exact numbers (let alone make perfect spreadsheets and graphs). Also, 77k was what was left when I typed my earlier post in this thread, with 9k more coming about 10 minutes later. So I was expecting a bit over 80k as the final leftover amount (which I can see is still very far from the all-time record, though).

5 minutes ago, renalove said:

Thanks. Okay, so all in all this seems pretty average for MD. My bad for assuming otherwise.

• Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

What we don't have, and would actually help for the in-game spoilers I was referring to, is a script (or better yet an adjustment in the game itself, but who am I even kidding at this point) to HIDE poses for girls you don't have (or haven't upgraded yet). I hate seeing especially the final pose before I even got the girl. On top of PvP opponents doing that, we've had this exact issue for PvE opponents for forever as well. Villains reveal the last pose of their alpha girl (and their tier-2 or tier-3 girls too when they have them) while you're fighting them to unlock said girl. The worst offender for this has got to be Boss Bang though: you have to make 100 fights against the final pose of the BB L5 in order to unlock her.

Technically, it should be possible since the scripts stores the id of girls you have and the current shard count. The only thing which is not stored if I haven't missed it is the max unlocked rank. After that, the script "only" have to dynamically patch image sources by replacing the URL which looks like this :

https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/{girlId}/ava{poseNumber}{size/other/...}.{extension}[?v={version}]

so for Bunny with pose 0 :

https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/1/ava0-1200x.webp?v=6

And for configuration, you could have the option of always seeing pose 0, always the max you unlocked or the original URL (default value / actual behavior).

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I see where you're coming from, but I must admit only a handful of people even among forum regulars remember the exact numbers (let alone make perfect spreadsheets and graphs)

Oh, far away from remembering the (nearly) correct numbers (ok, two exceptions: Finalmecia and Ysette 😉 ). What I have in mind is, that there are more than one Mythic with more than 100k left and that the better runs of Mythics ended below 30k. If I have to look closer I take a look in the older MD threads to find an actual graph 😁.

6 minutes ago, garadron said:

while not being anywhere near the record of remaining shards, I feel that if a M6 has 75k (hh.com) or almost 90k (Nutaku) it had a pretty bad run. Or to say it differently - that the current avarage is pretty bad overall.

On the other hand: with the drained Ressource stocks after anniversary and the drain of longtime players because of KKs 🤮 aditions to the game in the last months the result of this MD is better than expected 😉. But I see your point and wont deny it.

Got curious and took the time to make a longtime average for left shards at .com for the last 19 known leftovers (in the early Data are a little bit to much gaps and since Lovebot Norou we miss only one MD). In average from Norou to Kumiko we have an average of 70.065,8 shards left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

On the other hand: with the drained Ressource stocks after anniversary and the drain of longtime players because of KKs 🤮 aditions to the game in the last months the result of this MD is better than expected 😉. But I see your point and wont deny it.

Yeah, it'd make sense that the main reason is simply oversaturation of events, micromanagement and resource sinks. Combined with the fact that we're losing players who would go for M6's with each and every grand addition to the game. And M6's are hardly a novelty at this point.

I remember having to blink 10 times and clear my glasses last month when I saw this in the calendar:

image.png.f6fc9981241124170b6b8a1933129c66.png

(plus Seasonal event of course)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

image.png.bda682418a821ba0282a1da656f13d11.png
That is something the Harem++ scipt does, at least in the harem itself, not sure if it affects anything else.

I don't have that option. Are you using the OCD script or the BDSM script? (If it's available for BDSM then I haven't found the option).

28 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't have that option. Are you using the OCD script or the BDSM script?

It's part of Liliath's Harem++ script. You already stated somewhere else you don't have it installed, but it is still useful. Less and less of course, since two weeks it is not possible anymore to upgrade girls.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

What we don't have, and would actually help for the in-game spoilers I was referring to, is a script (or better yet an adjustment in the game itself, but who am I even kidding at this point) to HIDE poses for girls you don't have (or haven't upgraded yet). I hate seeing especially the final pose before I even got the girl.

If you use ublock origin you can add this lines to the "My Filters" list, but it hides ALL girls 5 and 6 star poses including the ones you have unlocked

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/*ava5*

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/*ava6*

and if you don't want to see their icons you can also use this

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/*ico6*

• Thanks 1

She's cute, but not that great imo, and I have 2 other exhibisionist Mythics...

I got only 16 shards from natural regeneration plus some saved fists, while using SP and fighting carefully only when there were shards available. 8 drops from ~190 fights is quite an abysmal drop rate.

As an almost F2P (taking only season pass), and not getting top 4 regularly yet, I can't afford 2 Mythics per month on a constant basis, especially when there's not even a DC to give me back some of my spendings. So After getting all of the Mythic girls in the past few months, I skipped on her.

Edited by OmerB