[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath (#MythicLust gives 10 fists)

Tom208

I managed top 250 again, but even that I was top 250 last period, I needed to claim additional 20 kisses from season (I had the KC girl already) and use all CP from storage before reset, which I usually keep until contest start. As there is no other major use for kisses after KC (in PoA those were never the bottleneck, but CP instead), it is okay. However, the pole position from top 250 hence does not keep you in top 250 without additional efforts. This period was influenced by KC, but I fully participated and was not over average lucky with shard drops.

• Like 1

And for some, in first round not all Xtals were counted for the ranking, or the ranking rewards did not count at all. So similar here, two times top 250 but only 7288 Xtals overall now.

... wait, with less Xtals in top 250 means that it was probably more the other way round: For you not all Xtals count for the ranking? However, this is what it is:

• 1st time outside of top 1000 and only top 10% because 137 Xtals or 173 or so did not count.
  • 2nd time top 1000 and top 1%, quite close
  • 3rd and 4th top 250, both very closely achieved with some extra claimed kiss rewards
  • 7288 Xtals overall now, about 9h after reset
Edited by Horsting

11 hours ago, Marc121212 said:

Just reinforcing in this topic something that could happen to another player, my Event Ranking today was reset, but my Crystal total remained the same, I created a topic to record, and I have already sent an In-game ticket to support.

I followed the link to the topic you created. I'm not sure that I understood the essence of the problem correctly, but I will answer based on assumptions.

1. Perhaps you don’t quite understand the mechanics of the mega-event, namely:

-) Ratings are reset every three days.

-) When calculating the rating, only points received in the current three days are counted. 

-) The numerical value of the mega-event progress bar does not affect the ratings.

2. Points for the reward of the ratings of the previous three days were not counted towards the rating of the current three (before this it counted, but this particular time something was wrong). Possible reasons:

-) You received rewards during the ratings reset process. That is, rewards can already be taken, but the new rating has not yet been launched. To avoid this, I would advise receiving rewards 5 minutes after the start of the day's activity competition.

-) Something is wrong with the process of receiving awards for ratings. Personally, on the days of receiving these awards, before doing anything else, I first go to the general ratings tab (for the top 1000), click on it and wait a couple of seconds. After waiting for the awards to be credited, I do the rest.

My post is not intended to solve your current problems, but is aimed at clarifying the situation and sharing personal experience of ways to avoid its recurrence.

To really solve the problem you will have to wait for a response from support.

Good luck!

P.S.:

I wrote an answer in a topic that you did not create separately, since there was already a discussion on a similar issue in this topic, and I believe that it is more correct to continue the discussion in one place (here) than to divide it into two similar ones.

Edited by JIappu
  • Like 2

The crazy thing is that I've been pretty consistently holding top 6-7% and top 1000 the whole way through. Never higher, never lower, slow and steady consistency which is way I like it. And yet despite this, at my current pace I'm not even going to finish 1/4 of the track. 

The thing that really perplexes me is that the rewards aren't even good enough to tempt to put in more effort. I'm already clearly putting in more effort than 90% of players, and the path is so stingy with its rewards that it's not worthwhile to do more than I already am. The only meaningful rewards on the first half of the path are the girl at 7200 and the legendary bulbs at 14625, the rest is quite honestly junk. This isn't a candy trail encouraging further progress, it's a couple of nice things put so far out of reach that you just shrug and accept they're not for you. I'm not even going to reach those legendary bulbs at this rate, much less the mythic bulbs at 22500 or the second girl at 27000. And again, I'm well into the top 10% here and am resigned that it's just not realistic for me to even attempt this...

• Like 3

Feedback on the rankings rewards: If you don't want to give them out automatically by simply opening the Lusty Race menu, but you want them to be awarded specifically and only when opening the top ranking tab inside the mega event menu, put a notification/exclamation point on the "top ranking" section when those rewards are available to be redeemed. 

Some (GH) clubmates of mine that couldn't be bothered by the competition (they simply accepted this as a whale race and gave up even on checking the rankings) did not receive any ranking rewards unitl today, when they discovered it was necessary to open the ranking tab to get rewards 'cause in chat a couple of us were complaining about the fact taht the update prevented us to try and snipe a higher ranking position. Opening the top rankings clearly gave them only the last iteration of rewards

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

clearly gave them only the last iteration of rewards

That would answer the Question, some of us were asking, what would happen if one doesn't collect those.

It seems it's like any reward you don't claim before the next period starts, they are just lost.
And that is very bad gameplay in an anyways predatory event, if you can't even just go with the flow.

But the whole game is made this way, if you don't particularly claim the stuff, you don't get it.

• Like 1

@bolitho76 ninjaed me 🤣

19 minuti fa, Der DinX ha scritto:

That would answer the Question, some of us were asking, what would happen if one doesn't collect those.

It seems it's like any reward you don't claim before the next period starts, they are just lost.
And that is very bad gameplay in an anyways predatory event, if you can't even just go with the flow.

But the whole game is made this way, if you don't particularly claim the stuff, you don't get it.

I wrote the same feedback on discord, and apparently the fact that ranking rewards get lost if you don't claim them before the new cycle ends (and new rewards are available) should be a bug, and that it should be fixed with tomorrow update

It really doesn't change the fact that if you don't open the ranking tab you won't ever obtain any ranking rewards, and unlikely to other rewards, for which there is a notification tag when they are available, the existence of the ranking rewards is completely unnoticeable until you open the top ranking tab. And to be fair, there isn't really written anywhere that you have to open the ranking tab in the mega event menu to get your ranking rewards.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Antimon said:

unlikely to other rewards, for which there is a notification tag when they are available, the existence of the ranking rewards is completely unnoticeable until you open the top ranking tab. And to be fair, there isn't really written anywhere that you have to open the ranking tab in the mega event menu to get your ranking rewards.

And this is a VERY big problem that developers would also better solve in the near future.

• Like 2

In my opinion it is a noGo to count the rewards for the last period as base for the new one.

I didn't put much effort into the event the first two Rounds, and was at a Position somewhere between 26k and 32k.

Tried to make some points after that, but it is nearly impossible to get into the top 1000 again (got to 4000 and am currently at 2000).
So I will brobably never get extra points for top ranking, and Top event is also something between 10 and 20%.

If you don't go for it from the start, you don't get far.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Der DinX said:

In my opinion it is a noGo to count the rewards for the last period as base for the new one.

Definitely, it is one of the main reasons why this is such a whale race. If you miss to get into top 1000 at the beginning, it becomes more expensive to get inside later. And the more attempt to get into top X, the more expensive it gets for everyone new to get inside, while everyone who managed it already has a pole position. They really made this event the worst possible way. And for those who did not get into top X because of the bug not counting their Xtals or having them reduced at some point, it is even more frustrating.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Capella said:

Did I miss something last 2 days? I was always in top 1000 before (or even top 500) but right now I'm at 1543.

Yep, you aren't whale enough to be in the top 1000. We had two champion contests this week, so many players did champion battle to be on top.

il y a 11 minutes, Capella a dit :

Did I miss something last 2 days? I was always in top 1000 before (or even top 500) but right now I'm at 1543.

Same here and I was asking myself what did I miss to be "this low" in ranking. I was mostly always between top 1000~500th/2.5~1.2% but I'm actually 1172/3.3% with 1546 shards. I did not participate a lot in champion fights for CbC because our champion was on cooldown most of the day.

I even finished last 3 days of contest in top 500 so a bit more extra crystals to go into this 3 days but I drop at 1500th spot.

The MDR on Saturday/Sunday should put me back on track during the next period.

They fixed the bug that prevented some players to get the rewards in the first 3day round. They hand in theese rewards parallel with the rewards from the last round 2 days ago so we have to deal with a good bunch of players who had gotten two times the rewards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well, if that is not the best reason, why Rewards shouldn't count as base for the next period.

There is no way you can balance that.
Otherwise it wouldn't have been a problem just filling up missing things; if you had been a bit behind because of those, you would have caught up and just competed as if everything is alright.

• Like 2