[September 4th, 2023] Mounther Cumbath (#MythicLust gives 10 fists)

Tom208

(sorry for the double post)

The premium path has exactly double the rewards of the "free" path, with the only exception being the legendary chocolates awarded by reaching a total amount of crystal of 26250 (LOL), where the free path gives out 4 of them and the premium path only 6.

lol.jpg.f502f8bd33bfd0c785a2718ad5de1356.jpg

Those in the next image are all the rewards in the premium path only (as I said, If you want to know what the free path offers, divide these rewards by two. Legendary chocolates in the free path are 9 in total, truly gamechanging).
As I already said, green gems appears as a reward only one time, for no good apparent reason other than they completely forgot about them.

totale.thumb.jpg.11e2c808b1fba4a35ffa92edce49ce99.jpg

In the first column there are the rewards up to the first girl milestones (7200 crystals); in the second column there are the rewards between the two girls milestones (7200 - 27000 crystals); in the third column there are the rewards for those who'll manage to go after the second girl milestone and reach the very end of the event

As you can see, totally worthy of 15,6K kobans to be spent on top of the kobans and effort one should invest to reach any milestone. /s

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

Did today's patch (which has a notification but no patch notes in the blog) break the rankings for everyone or just for me? Before the patch I was at 4xx Xtals in rankings (I could not participate MD, as I have not unlocked Karole yet), just a few behind the actual storage. Now I'm at 374, i.e. lower than before, while I actually have 511 Xtals. I never understood why those leaderboards are always behind the actual progress of players, but moving backwards, then being stuck for hours?

Watching the top positions and how much Mojo I suddenly get in season, it is crazy how this crap event destroys resource management: As I do not think that anyone is buying kisses over firsts, I am quite sure that people started to claim all their kiss rewards for the ranking, and will probably regret in KC. Although, given the massive rewards and that having a good ranking at the starts helps you getting better rankings in the future, it might be really a question whether burning all resources now is the best one can do. And then of course 1st with >5k Xtals, you can see the credit card burning. We can only hope that no one navigates oneself into financial real-live problems due to this direct unlimited "PvP" pay competition.

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

I was taking note of the rewards, to quantify what they consider to be 15,6 kobans worthy as a pass and have a laugh

Absolutely, this kind of double pay/bonus system reduces the value significantly for all mortal players: On all other events with bonus path, with good resource management and planning, it is possible to finish the paths without spending kobans, or only small amounts. On DP one might be unlucky, though. But in SE (this new one even more, is it now called ME for Mega Event?) it is not. Since how far you get even depends on the rankings you get, which is RNG to a certain degree, one cannot know the value of the pass until the end of the event.

What is also nasty that bulb rewards increase in rarity along the path, like in season. But in season it is trivial to reach tier 63, so no problem with that, while F2P or low spenders won't be able to reach even the legendary bulbs in this SE, and the other 3 rarities have a true value of zero.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic
15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Ravi-Sama work your magic if you can, please, it's stronger than mine in this area. I have Karxan's post as the first one, but Tom 's post is still considered the OP and I can't edit it back to what it initially was (just a question about the new blue crystals).

Everybody else, please keep your feedback going on Mega Events for Mega Whales in general and this particular new "Lusty Race" format in particular over there from now on. Thank you all.

Thanks.  Saved me the trouble.  I accidentally unlocked the mega pass in CxH (15.6k kos), and it cost me an "Ahsoka" parody mythic I liked.  Not in a good mood about this, nor am I enthusiastic about diving into the inner workings of these mega events, b/c it's easy to see from a first impression, that they aren't player friendly at all.  I've been "dragging my feet." 

Trying to fix a thread that already has a different author, and separate posts as the first post, makes me think it's already "FUBAR."  I could fix it, by splitting an older comment, but I think it's sufficient already, as everyone can see the main info in the first two dupe comments.

Main thing is to read the blog post: https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/mega-events/

I wasn't aware of it before reading the thread, since it wasn't mentioned in-game or in the patch notes at all.  That's really bad communication.  I suppose we're meant to fix that. *Sigh*

An update on my progress:

• HH: 1,330 Xtals, rank 428, Top 1.2%.  35,667 players. 604 Xtals for Top 5%.
  • CxH: 426 Xtals, rank 902, Top 9.6%.  9,396 players.  510 Xtals for Top 5%.
  • PSH: 370 Xtals, rank 2,577, Top 22.8%.  11,303 players.  568 Xtals for Top 5%.

The formula for figuring out total # of players is:

• Current Rank / Top percentile = Total Players
  • For example: rank 500 / 0.014 (for 1.4%) = ~35,714 players

You only really get extra Xtals if you're in the top 1,000 players every 3 days.  In HH.com, I'm in the 250-500 rank bracket that gets 24 CP and 240 Xtals, on top of the 800 Xtals for being among the top 5%.  I expect to get ~1064 Xtals by the end of the day.  That'll give me a 2,394 Xtal total.  I'm only at this rank, b/c I bought 800 CP to recruit LG Kumiko last night.

The more players in your server, the easier to reach a higher percentile, but not rank.

The fewer players in the server, the easier to reach a higher rank, but not percentile.

Feels like these are hindrances that the player doesn't really have control over.

Even if I got 2.4k Xtals every 3 days (21.6k Xtals), it wouldn't be enough to reach the 27k Xtal goal of recruiting all of the girls.  Of course, it's also impossible, b/c I'm not recruiting a mythic every 3 days (spending an extra 800 CP).

Let's say you're regularly in the bottom 1,000 players for 16 CP & 160 Xtals, as well as in the top 5% every 3 days, that's 976 Xtals, nine times, for 8,784 extra Xtals.  To reach the 27k Xtal goal, you'd need 18,216 Xtals from other sources.  There's 54 daily CP, 48 Xtals from daily kisses, & 25 from daily goals (5 each).  That's 127 Xtals daily for 30 days, for just a 3,810 Xtals total, not including tickets.  8,784 from the 3 day contests, and 3,810 from daily resources, adds up to 12,594 Xtals.  There's still a 14.4k Xtal gap to 27k Xtals.  Tickets won't bridge that gap.  It just doesn't seem possible w/o whaling.  That's the problem.  Even if you're in the top 1,000 & top 5% every 3 days, you're not getting all of the girls.

Also, the CP/Kisses from the 6k SE cards no longer exist, so there's no other help in reaching the goal.  It's not like I ever recruited the 4th girl from an SE anyway, but I occasionally got the 3rd girl (when there was a 1k xtal gift).  Now, it seems like the most you can get is 2 L5s (7.2k Xtals), and that's after spending 15.6k kos, like I accidentally did in CxH.  As a F2P, (which I'm not really anymore, after becoming a mod), the highest reachable goal is 1-2 girls now, when it used to be 2-3 girls from an SE.  1 extra L5 isn't worth 15.6k kos.  You can get 1-2 M6s for that.  *sigh*

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

in general, it is not difficult to stay in the first league (5%) and in the top 1000 without using additional resources

16 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm only at this rank, b/c I bought 800 CP to recruit LG Kumiko last night.

Exactly, top 1000 is given when one could participate MD, else its top 3000 at best, as long as one does not waste all kiss and CP rewards from seasons, PoV/PoG etc. In my case on top comes that I am lagging about 150 Xtals behind my actual amount in ranking, and I am not sure whether the whole table is half a day behind here for some reason, or whether it is only my own Xtals, and if so, if this gets corrected at event end or not. So any planning to claim some kiss rewards to save a specific ranking or bracket is impossible.

... okay it is worse. I just did a season fight and my Xtals in ranking increased by exactly 2 and then another champ fight increased it immediately by 1. So I think with today's update (or at least around this time) I lost these ~150 Xtals for ranking for some reason, while I thought it is lagging behind. Has someone else a mismatch between Xtals on reward track + resources page and rankings? I'll open a ticket.

• Hug 2

Well now everyone knows why they cut the art content, it's just for milk us with pay wall content and it's not because they couldn't keep both, it was just a petty attitude to make paid content more attractive.

They receive to many negative feedback about SE and instead of taking the feedback and improving, they did completely opposite, they took it and did everything to make it worse. So it's not worth sending a support ticket or making a big feedback, better quit the game or just ignore it, because i don't think they will change.

Edited by krayzo
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Even if I got 2.4k Xtals every 3 days (21.6k Xtals), it wouldn't be enough to reach the 27k Xtal goal of recruiting all of the girls.  Of course, it's also impossible, b/c I'm not recruiting a mythic every 3 days (spending an extra 800 CP).

I've seen this being brought up a couple of times but I think you forget that to get all these "ranking" xtals you need to farm a lot of points already. So if you're able to get the top rankings every 3 days, you probably whaled so much you'll get the second girl halfway through the event.

The issue here is that there's no minimum spending amount to be calculated to reach girl 1 and girl 2 because we're pitted against each other. People will probably try to snipe each other like in DC's. Or should I say whale each other out? Damn, are PvP events fun, right? RIGHT?!

image.jpeg.f32154e1aa41268e4a334001b350b6bb.jpeg

Now that I think about it, they probably removed League fights from the equasion because there's a limit on how much you can spend on them.

Edited by garadron
  • Like 4

10 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

As a F2P, (which I'm not really anymore, after becoming a mod), the highest reachable goal is 1-2 girls now, when it used to be 2-3 girls from an SE.  1 extra L5 isn't worth 15.6k kos.  You can get 1-2 M6s for that.  *sigh*

For a f2p spending 15,6K kobans for one L5 girls is pure madness. In SE the third girl requires a similar expense of kobans + the cost of the two cards (without the 1k crystals gift), but that cost is somewhat mitigated by the fact that you can spend those kobans in CP refills to get other girls during MD, LD and MDR. 

Here it is the raw cost of one L5 girl (two for the whales) 

• Like 5

Exactly. Also the other rewards from the bonus path are far away from 15.6k kobans value, at least when assuming a realistic progress.

Even if you just reach the 2nd girl, I am not sure whether it is worth this amount of kobans when comparing with other bonus reward tracks. The legendary and mythic bulbs are nice, but otherwise it still seems to be more expensive per value than other koban sinks.

I guess this is why they say "with a value of 1000+ kobans" instead of an actual number, to hide this fact? Of course those numbers are never a real value, but they follow mostly consistent rules at least, i.e. orbs just the Pachinko roll price, energies the refill price, 1 gem = 2 kobans etc, only the Ymen value and those of items you can buy with Ymen is a little inconsistent, which is likely caused by the fact that equipment and EP+EqPx1 orb prices raise with level.

11 hours ago, Horsting said:

... okay it is worse. I just did a season fight and my Xtals in ranking increased by exactly 2 and then another champ fight increased it immediately by 1. So I think with today's update (or at least around this time) I lost these ~150 Xtals for ranking for some reason, while I thought it is lagging behind. Has someone else a mismatch between Xtals on reward track + resources page and rankings? I'll open a ticket.

"We would like to inform you that we are aware of the issue and are investigating the cause."

I have 706 Xtals now, which would be sufficient for top 1% (670+ at time of writing), but in rankings I only have 565 Xtals. So as it looks now, 30 minutes before reset, I'll loose top 1% rewards because of this bug. Great, not only do I hate this event, but it also hates me 😂.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

well, if someone was still somehow doubting the quality of KK's coding, I didn't receive any rewards from the last 3-day bracket. 0 xtals from both even though I was in top 1,5% and I saw it being reported on Discord as well.

who'd've (English should totally have forms like this for "would have" :D ) thought?

• Like 4
  • Hug 1

13 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

In HH.com, I'm in the 250-500 rank bracket that gets 24 CP and 240 Xtals, on top of the 800 Xtals for being among the top 5%.  I expect to get ~1064 Xtals by the end of the day.  That'll give me a 2,394 Xtal total.

Didn't get anything, after the "3 day contest."  No Xtals for being ranked 250-500, and the top 5%.  I'm still at 1,467 Xtals total.  It's probably bugged.  If it stays like this, then even whales can't get the girls.

Ditto what @garadron said.  I got ninja'd and bamboozled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1

Got the rewards at PSH as I opend the ranking pages. Same at hh.com

Thanks to the MD and the CbC with Champion objective I should have stayed in the top1000 of players at hh and was in top500 at PSH so a good start. I hope the fix the bugs with the rewards (giving the rewards and counting the rewards for the next round)

.com amount:

image.png.07d88de50df38bd202589b068998d7f6.png

and a screenshot with my rewards from the rankings:

image.png.482544ed004e17cd0230d6eb3655840a.png

PSH amount:

image.png.012786560ec29d58a79eb5c085d8013c.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 2

Apparently, if you get 1 point (or more) before opening the Mega event tab and ranking, it does not award you with those two ranking rewards. Also, crystals awarded via ranking seems to not being counted towards the next ranking (crystals obtained with ranking CPs do). Not sure if it is intended or part of the same bug that prevent getting rewards, though  EDIT: It is a bug as well.

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Apparently, if you get 1 point (or more) before opening the Mega event tab and ranking, it does not award you with those two ranking rewards. Also, crystals awarded via ranking seems to not being counted towards the next ranking (crystals obtained with ranking CPs do). Not sure if it is intended or part of the same bug that prevent getting rewards, though

I love it. Maybe Kinkoid expected everyone to remember to open the event page first thing after the reset to get the rewards and somehow didn't prepare for people playing the game instead of constantly checking event pages.

Cool Cool GIFs | Tenor

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

This is another reason we don't like all these events; because we know that once an event starts;
eventually something is going to break, and its a lot of extra work to actually get the rewards we are supposed to.
Name one big event lately that haven't had problems.

• Like 4

Absolutely similar. After the reset, I've already had several fights with champions and trolls, received a couple of dozen crystals, then went into the event and no rewards for 3 days. Although I was in the 500-600 and in the top 5% of the players. Another set-up from KK. Same in HH and CxH

P.S. When will the KK team finally learn how to use the test server for its intended purpose, and not just to check whether "won't tomorrow's update bring down the whole system to hell?"

Edited by Master-17
P.S.
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Even that doesn't stop them from doing so, as we have learned just recently.

You're wrong. What they check is that the system will simply start after the update. When you enter the game, they assume that everything is fine. And in this regard, they still had no problems, and it is to test THIS that they use a test server.

P.S. I went to PsH to check how things are going with the event.

1.thumb.jpg.1556906fa8b0ac0587954bc1f8e4aa30.jpg2.thumb.jpg.0571a27ab09d93004d14225aaeb9d867.jpg
I received several crystals in 3 days, so I was definitely in the ranking, although somewhere at the end of the list. However, I did not receive any award either, and Top Ranking simply does not work.

P.P.S. After receiving the crystals, the Top Ranking opened, but again, no reward.

• Like 3