Crazy Cumback Contest - 1st from October 23rd to 28th

bolitho76

There is a quirk with the timer:

The event will last 6 days (starting at 13:30).

• The event started at 13:00 CET, i.e. the event page was available then, while the contest started at 13:30.
  • The ingame timer already ends after 5 days, which would not work with the 6 contests.

I like that that the girls are skipped which one already owns. Not relevant for me, but in general that way players from any progression benefit similarly well, if missing any of those girls. For those like me, which miss all 4 girls, its 4 girls in 6, i.e. at least 2 times top 4 and 4 times top 15.

Not yet sure whether I like the objectives. It seems more difficult to prepare for them, compared to CbC, especially for all of them, as e.g. the PvP + villains one today is limited by natural regeneration or one needs to waste CPs if there is no L/MD/R. Also I am missing a gems contests, as there also is none among the DC pool. I kindoff adopted to and liked CbC day 2 for being a completely unique objective, i.e. no DC or other event could interfere.

Regarding rewards: Nice that one gets an LME now instead of AME. Playing with kiss and condom storages to max out the league:season charge ratio is annoying. GG is nice, but no bulbs, while they are so rare already? I hope they increase other bulbs sources instead to compensate that.

Edited by Horsting

Where are the lightbulbs as rewards ? I have all the girls so my incentive was to try to increase my Mythic bulbs, and CbC seemed like the only "guaranteed" way (missions and champions aren't guaranteed to give bulbs). Is this a one off ? Please tell me this isn't the new format of CbC ....

Edit : Hellfire, no XP ! Why to ruin an existing format KK !

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1

After CCbC will be only one time per month the changes in the rewards in comparison to the regular CbC aren't such gamechanging, so I can live with it. It's a hard event for someone who have no girl of the 4 - to get all girls you need 2 times top4 and 4 times top15 and you need it in the right order!

• Like 1

Appreciate the initiative and the discussions here were useful at the time, but to avoid confusion I'm closing this thread now that we have the clean one by Ravi. No merging as what was said here primarily focused on temporary things that are now resolved. Cheers.

• Thanks 1