legendary contest [ November 19th, 2023 ] LC - Millie

bolitho76

A cheap 1st, I needed to claim only 4 of 5 PoV PXP rewards (each including bonus path), the 21k one is still left:

image.thumb.png.35d931385478f9e6363eb22e110ff61b.png

Now with CCC in parallel, it becomes complicated. Pachniko LC today, Pachinko orbs CCC tomorrow, EqP orbs and gain equipment on last CCC day 🤔.

• I'll try to get as many points as possible today with GPx1 (no orbs, rolls for Ymen), and final spurt with GPx10 as needed, but setting myself a limit. Since I still have many EPx1 orbs, likely more than enough for any next DD (implying new orbs I expect to gain until then), I'll probably even use some of them, but not sure yet.
  • MPx1 and GPx1 orbs tomorrow for CCC, and, again GPx10 + probably EPx1 orbs if required. However, I want to keep a good stock of GPx10 for the last day, and of course keep all EqP orbs until then.
  • LC day 4 and CCC day 3 overlap with their harem level/XP objectives, and since there is no gems contest this week, players will likely use them to unlock additional girl levels. So this will likely become an expensive day.
  • CCC day 4 PoV objectives overlap with MDR first day. So depending on opponents, it might make sense to skip the 4th SP this time to get a higher score, in addition to the additional HA Xtals. Also it is the last PoV day, so one can additionally target one of the last 4 reward tiers. Sadly it looks like I'll end somewhere between 10k and 15k, no matter what I am doing. I don't have enough champion tickets for those to make a significant difference, despite LC day 3 and HA, which would both benefit from it.

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Seems Ravi is a little bit distracted at the moment

Little off topic: Also in league he is progressing very slowly, but efficiently (fewer lost points than me). I have slight hope to become 1st this week. There is only one other player I am worrying about, but he lost already more points than me. I'll loose more near the end, so we'll see whether Ravi just tries to stay (or unintentionally stays) below the radar until close to the end, and whether the other one kept weaker opponents for the end.

Edited by Horsting
  • GG 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to Legendary Contest November 2023

I would have saved those tickets for future HA event ranking periods, but probably you still have more left than needed for that 😄.

36 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

it was only 2k something champion fights after all🤣

Nope, 2k would be 1.8M points. More like 1.7k champ fights 😜.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

sorry just estimated roughly 2k champion Fights i aint that good at math i still got 9799tickets Left i think i might manage somehow just considered it a good opportunity to both win the LC since i placed top 6 the first day and also get some better ranking in the Traveler’s Tales of Tits event also felt a Little spitefull after wasting 1.5kobans on champion fights to just get sniped by two people the first day😄 might get worried about my ticket count if kinkoid does to much of these events😨

12 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

after wasting 1.5kobans on champion fights to just get sniped by two people the first day😄

Which other contest did have champion fights as objective? Not any contest would be any close to worth 1.5k kobans for me, but each to their own. If you worry about tickets (a joke, I know), keep a reasonable safety margin of, IDK, 50k at most (depending on whether you can be only before reset or not)? Also for HA top 5%, you do not need anything close to 1.5k Xtals from champion fights. But I think with 10k tickets, there is nothing to worry about, so it just doesn't matter, and makes sense to make use of the free platinum card, already for the bulbs 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

there was actually a daily with champion fights coinciding with the get points from Contest player Xp Lc the first Day also as you will noitice once you get there Lc contests are brutal once you are high enough Player Level to be in the bracket of Death which is the word most forum regulars use for the highest contest brackets and yes i also did it partly for extra Bulbs some nice extra points in Pov i also dont have extra Pxp to claim since i dont bother With Koban paid parts of Pov or pog path of glory is extra much not worth it for me since i already have most girls in it😉

5 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

there was actually a daily with champion fights coinciding with the get points from Contest player Xp Lc the first Day

Ah right. Woah, very risky invest, since one can gain ~6M PXP via PoV/PoG/Season rewards, which are very easy to claim within the last minutes, much faster than you are able to 100 champion fights (=90k points) or so. I'd say, that those 1.5k kobans were wasted, was mostly assured. And even if, it is 1.5k kobans (or 1.2k considering the DC reward) worth for you to win LC day 1, given that top 4 gives you the girl as well, and that you have 4 days overall to get it? 😮

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

As expected, highest scores ever observed in my bracket, thanks to CCC. Top 4 in CCC + a large number of unclaimed girls brought me very close to the win as well. And actually this is the score I was expecting and prepared for the last months already. I still have a large number of 700/750 L5 girls, good for future GXP-only contests (or when I need them). Guess I am among a minority of players who unlocked level 750 in my bracket.

image.thumb.png.f3e123b599226df17cbfbf20a37a0ba7.png

• GG 4

• bolitho76 changed the title to legendary contest [ November 19th, 2023 ] LC - Millie
  • DvDivXXX featured this topic