mythic revival [ November 23, 2023 ] MDR #32 - Heavenly Venus

bolitho76

• bolitho76 changed the title to mythic revival [ November 23, 2023 ] MDR #32 - Heavenly Venus

I've got 95 Shards for her already from last time.
Could do a quick run just now (01:00) with about 40 CP and got 1 drop.

After 3 minutes the shards were gone, not sure if my last few attempts even had shards left (didn't pay attantion because too tired).

Hope there is more luck later for the remaining 4 shards.

----------

Forgot to take notes, but I didn't use any refill.
Just regen and the weekly gift, guess it was about 80 CP.

image.png.de233c69bd828d1bc2adab91c80316c5.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

I don’t remember how many of her shards I had at the beginning of the MDR, but it seemed like 22. I poured into her all the fists that I could from all sources, including from both cards, as a result, at the moment I have 87 89 shards. And this is for about 500 battles, using 3 perfumes (one is not finished yet)

Since there are no separate topics for MDR in CxH, I’ll write here: having spent all the accumulated fists and one perfume, I currently received exactly 50 Mythic Mistress shards. I didn’t expect such a quantity, otherwise I would have tried to get a couple more perfumes and use them.

Edited by Master-17
CxH
  • Like 1

Capturedcran2023-11-25000207.thumb.png.963e722369326f119c1c7878c4bf2b66.png

First Mythic Girl after a little over 3 and 1/2 months of playing HH.com (started on August 1st)

A huge THANK YOU to @Liliat for his guide on Mythic girl and how to get them as a F2P. Your guide is a must for any new F2P player.

It took me 655 CP to get her with 5 SP (from PoV), 412 CP from natural regen, free bundles and rewards, 243 from refills

I forgot to use SP for the first 2 drops. So 51 drops total with a 7,79 drop rate (perfect match with Liliat guide)

Now let's see how much it costs to get her to lvl 650 and max affection :D

• Like 2
  • GG 2

18 hours ago, Lapokabo said:

7,79 drop rate (perfect match with Liliat guide)

That is actually far above the expected average of 6.5% (and also above the range of Liliat's guide), so congrats for this 👍.

Got her with 848 CP, using 4 SP only, due to HA and matching contests at 1st day. I did not buy any refills, but natural regeneration, event/path rewards, free bundles, Pantheon and the HA cards were enough to being her to above 90 shards on 1st day, and the remaining ones on 2nd day from regeneration and Pantheon. I was especially surprised about the significant amounts of CP from the HA rewards track. This is definitely a huge improvement compared to the symbolic single digit ones from SE (and LR AFAIR). Drops were:

• Gems: 64 => 7.55%
  • MPx1 orbs: 66 => 7.78%
  • M6 shard drops: 56 (4 SP, hence 44x2 and 12x1 shards) => 6.60%
  • L3 shard drops: 1 (last shard(s) for tier 3 girl)
  • Tickets: 40 => 4.72%
  • Ymen: 621 => 73.23%
  • Like 1
  • GG 1