New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

Couldn't find it in the Girls Skills thread, what's the ideal skills for girls for labyrinth (common/rare/epic) that won't get used elsewhere? I've been avoiding using my lower bulbs due to not needing them but Hard is just kicking my ass in general and I'm trying to change that.

2 hours ago, Biblio said:

Couldn't find it in the Girls Skills thread, what's the ideal skills for girls for labyrinth (common/rare/epic) that won't get used elsewhere? I've been avoiding using my lower bulbs due to not needing them but Hard is just kicking my ass in general and I'm trying to change that.

Submissive-white-healer are my preference, but the better girls are the ones used in normal instead of hard difficulty.

• Like 2

My personal Preference right now is two Green/Exhibionist hardcore girls as tanks in the front two White/submissive girls in the back for Healing and in the Middle i run two Red/Eccentric girls and one Orange/Physical

• Like 1

I'm more referring to the bulb skills, as in which is best of the 100/1%/70&70 choice for Labyrinth and is Attack Power still the go to for the "shares trait with" and "consecutive attack" choices. Both the skills and this thread are just so full of info, not all of it reliable due to how long the features have been out, that reading through them just isn't very helpful. Though I hadn't realized the color was that impactful.

Edited by Biblio

5 hours ago, Biblio said:

I'm more referring to the bulb skills, as in which is best of the 100/1%/70&70 choice for Labyrinth and is Attack Power still the go to for the "shares trait with" and "consecutive attack" choices. Both the skills and this thread are just so full of info, not all of it reliable due to how long the features have been out, that reading through them just isn't very helpful. Though I hadn't realized the color was that impactful.

As for Bulb skills, only two of the 5 skills are used in the labyrinth, the Stats Boost and the Active Skill.
There are no traits in the labyrinth, and the consecutive attack is not applied. For the Stats Boost, you upgrade it as you would any normal girl, max out the 70/70 skill put the rest into % if the girl is Legendary 5* or mythic.

As for the mana skills, the color is very important, if a girl has no bulbs in her GS5 skill, she will do a "not so serious spank" attack that does about 10% of your normal girl damage. Not very effective. Putting bulbs into the tier 5 skill will give you different effects based on the color of the girl, and more bulbs will give you a stronger effect.

Submissive (white)  20% - 25% - 30% - 35% - 40%
Heals all girls for a percentage of their total ego.
Really strong effect, having 1-2 submissive girls on a team is highly recommended.

Sensual (blue)  16% - 20% - 24% - 28% - 32%
Shield 3 random girls on your team a percentage of their total ego.
Strong effect, Preventing damage is always useful, 3 girls per cast means the skill can "miss" girls that needs shielding the most.

Exhibitionist (green) 24% - 30% - 36% - 42% - 48%
Give mana to 2 random girls on your team.
Gives mana to other girls, can cut down the time on important skills like healing and shielding by 1-2 turns.

Physical (orange) 4% - 5% - 6% - 7% - 8%
Increase defence on all of your girls for 4 rounds.
More defence is always good, not as strong effect as shields, but will hit all girls.

Dominatrix (black) 100% - 125% - 150% - 175% - 200%
Deal attack damage to a random opponent.
Basically 1 extra attack at 1 bulb, and 1 extra critical at 5 bulbs, okay effect, but better ones exists.

Eccentric (red)  5% - 6.25% - 7.5% - 8.75% - 10%
Casts a damage over time effect for three rounds on two random opponent girls, Ignores defence.
Useful if the opponent have strong defence, opponent girl needs to survive 3 rounds for the full effect.

Voyeur (purple)  4% - 5% - 6% - 7% - 8%
Steal mana from all opponent girls.
Very weak effect, 8% at max level does literally nothing as the enemy gains 20 or more mana each turn.

Playful (yellow) ? - ? - ? - ? - ?
Chance to stun two random opponent girls for two rounds.
Unknown stun chance, tooltip does not reflect actual chance. Tests points to 25-30% at 5 bulbs. Unreliable.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

That's what I tried but before the effects could trigger, frontline was obliterated so I got 25% off 3 girls and then the next 7 girls couldn't even trigger and they got fully healed.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the labyrinth relics are not duplicated to the enemy? Now I have collected more than 100% DuckMaster for DQ Mala, and the 5th boss also had DQ Mala with full evasion. Finished off the boss with a series of ~10 draws.

• Thinking 1

11 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

As for Bulb skills, only two of the 5 skills are used in the labyrinth, the Stats Boost and the Active Skill.
There are no traits in the labyrinth, and the consecutive attack is not applied. For the Stats Boost, you upgrade it as you would any normal girl, max out the 70/70 skill put the rest into % if the girl is Legendary 5* or mythic.

As for the mana skills, the color is very important, if a girl has no bulbs in her GS5 skill, she will do a "not so serious spank" attack that does about 10% of your normal girl damage. Not very effective. Putting bulbs into the tier 5 skill will give you different effects based on the color of the girl, and more bulbs will give you a stronger effect.

Submissive (white)  20% - 25% - 30% - 35% - 40%
Heals all girls for a percentage of their total ego.
Really strong effect, having 1-2 submissive girls on a team is highly recommended.

Sensual (blue)  16% - 20% - 24% - 28% - 32%
Shield 3 random girls on your team a percentage of their total ego.
Strong effect, Preventing damage is always useful, 3 girls per cast means the skill can "miss" girls that needs shielding the most.

Exhibitionist (green) 24% - 30% - 36% - 42% - 48%
Give mana to 2 random girls on your team.
Gives mana to other girls, can cut down the time on important skills like healing and shielding by 1-2 turns.

Physical (orange) 4% - 5% - 6% - 7% - 8%
Increase defence on all of your girls for 4 rounds.
More defence is always good, not as strong effect as shields, but will hit all girls.

Dominatrix (black) 100% - 125% - 150% - 175% - 200%
Deal attack damage to a random opponent.
Basically 1 extra attack at 1 bulb, and 1 extra critical at 5 bulbs, okay effect, but better ones exists.

Eccentric (red)  5% - 6.25% - 7.5% - 8.75% - 10%
Casts a damage over time effect for three rounds on two random opponent girls, Ignores defence.
Useful if the opponent have strong defence, opponent girl needs to survive 3 rounds for the full effect.

Voyeur (purple)  4% - 5% - 6% - 7% - 8%
Steal mana from all opponent girls.
Very weak effect, 8% at max level does literally nothing as the enemy gains 20 or more mana each turn.

Playful (yellow) ? - ? - ? - ? - ?
Chance to stun two random opponent girls for two rounds.
Unknown stun chance, tooltip does not reflect actual chance. Tests points to 25-30% at 5 bulbs. Unreliable.

Fantastic summary, thank you.

Dissapoinetd and pissed off that girl with 72% dodge and around 30%+ def (but no % damage block) cant even tank 3rd boss. team was 3 white 2 blue 1 green +1 random no skill meat

Edited by DuDeLoK

The labyrinth really does not like me much; this are the results for the last two runs. (Normal Mode)
Well... I guess if nothing else, I am consistent.

image.thumb.jpeg.4b1ad83297da1696ee040ce77505a617.jpeg
The first run was horrid, I made so many misplays when choosing relics, It was saved by getting 2x54% dodge relics for Zazie in the final few fights on floor4.

image.thumb.jpeg.254c4adb46538ac2e8fddf45a121999c.jpeg
Todays run was completely different, I was offered no dodge relics at all; but got several protective relics including
44% protective bubble (37.91%), along with Finish Move and harmony for all girls. My one casualty was against a hard fight on floor4, where Arcana was battered constantly during the first three rounds, receiving most of the hits, including 5! critical hits total. And that is with +64% more Harmony for all of my girls.

I don't think I could have done anything to prevent that loss, even if I had gotten more defensive relics. There was a revive tile next to the boss, but the game considered healing 3% hp on one of my girls was a better choice.

I used a team consisting of 2 white, 2 blue, 2 green and 1 yellow girl today. The increased Mana from the green girls are actually really powerful, I had several turns where I casted Shields or Stuns back to back.

EDIT: Here are the offered relics, along with my picks.

image.png.3d4d4ec92c51eecfb2359157c34817e5.png

Edited by EpicBacon
grammar, relics
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

2 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I don't think I could have done anything to prevent that loss, even if I had gotten more defensive relics. There was a revive tile next to the boss, but the game considered healing 3% hp on one of my girls was a better choice.

I used a team consisting of 2 white, 2 blue, 2 green and 1 yellow girl today. The increased Mana from the green girls are actually really powerful, I had several turns where I casted Shields or Stuns back to back.

EDIT: Here are the offered relics, along with my picks.

image.png.3d4d4ec92c51eecfb2359157c34817e5.png

Sometimes there's not much you can do when the other team gangs up on the same girl. Though you chose offense over defense a couple times early. For a no damage run I might have chosen the Egoist 7th and one of the Defender of Haremverse 11th. Finishing with only 1 tired vs 0 tired is usually a matter of being lucky vs unlucky.

On Normal mode I haven't felt lacking in damage, so I tend to favor defense instead until I feel solid. The only offense I never turn down is Finish Move. I've really enjoyed Double Attack as it seems to hit more often than I would expect, though having too much offense often makes a no damage run more difficult.

I started with a backline of Knowhow Submissive/Knowhow Playful, midline of Charm Submissive/Charm Sensualx2, and frontline of Charm Physical/Charm Sensual. On the 2nd floor, I rotated one of the midline Sensuals forward after getting an 18% Duck Master and replaced the Charm Physical frontliner for a Knowhow Physical midliner. I eventually got a mythic Duck Master on my midline Submissive and swapped her with the frontline Sensual. Opponent's skilled girls were on the frontline and had no effect. A Voyeur skill stole mana right before a heal once, which was annoying, but I wasn't in danger at the time so it ultimately didn't matter.

I got a couple double attack and damage relics on my backline Playful girl who started just erasing people. Ironically, this made the run a little harder since I killed opposing teams before my heals could go off a second time, leading to me entering the next fight with only 80 or 90% ego on a frontline girl. One of them went all the way down to 6k Ego in one fight and made me very nervous. I got lucky with pulling a couple more Duck Masters, allowing me to rotate girls between mid and front lines to let them recover and finished with 0 tired at the end.

Relics (28): 

• Protective Bubble 40%
  • Front Defender 10%
  • Rejuvenation 6%
  • Critical Thinking 110%
  • Finish Move 12%
  • Vigorous Motivation 8%
  • Impactful 6%
  • Attack from the Back 4%
  • Playful Power 6%
  • Sensual Power 6%
  • Lavender – Duck Master 90%
  • Demon Queen Mala – Duck Master 72% / Damage 12%
  • Sofia – Duck Master 72% / Damage 8%
  • Izumi – Double Attack 56% / Damage 40%
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

Sometimes there's not much you can do when the other team gangs up on the same girl. Though you chose offense over defense a couple times early. For a no damage run I might have chosen the Egoist 7th and one of the Defender of Haremverse 11th. Finishing with only 1 tired vs 0 tired is usually a matter of being lucky vs unlucky.

On Normal mode I haven't felt lacking in damage, so I tend to favor defense instead until I feel solid. The only offense I never turn down is Finish Move. I've really enjoyed Double Attack as it seems to hit more often than I would expect, though having too much offense often makes a no damage run more difficult.

I started with a backline of Knowhow Submissive/Knowhow Playful, midline of Charm Submissive/Charm Sensualx2, and frontline of Charm Physical/Charm Sensual. On the 2nd floor, I rotated one of the midline Sensuals forward after getting an 18% Duck Master and replaced the Charm Physical frontliner for a Knowhow Physical midliner. I eventually got a mythic Duck Master on my midline Submissive and swapped her with the frontline Sensual. Opponent's skilled girls were on the frontline and had no effect. A Voyeur skill stole mana right before a heal once, which was annoying, but I wasn't in danger at the time so it ultimately didn't matter.

I got a couple double attack and damage relics on my backline Playful girl who started just erasing people. Ironically, this made the run a little harder since I killed opposing teams before my heals could go off a second time, leading to me entering the next fight with only 80 or 90% ego on a frontline girl. One of them went all the way down to 6k Ego in one fight and made me very nervous. I got lucky with pulling a couple more Duck Masters, allowing me to rotate girls between mid and front lines to let them recover and finished with 0 tired at the end.

Relics (28): 

• Protective Bubble 40%
  • Front Defender 10%
  • Rejuvenation 6%
  • Critical Thinking 110%
  • Finish Move 12%
  • Vigorous Motivation 8%
  • Impactful 6%
  • Attack from the Back 4%
  • Playful Power 6%
  • Sensual Power 6%
  • Lavender – Duck Master 90%
  • Demon Queen Mala – Duck Master 72% / Damage 12%
  • Sofia – Duck Master 72% / Damage 8%
  • Izumi – Double Attack 56% / Damage 40%

That Izumi there with the double attack and 40% damage look terrifying, not something you want to be on the receiving end of.

I do like to have some damage, Taking out an opponent girl is effectively reducing their damage with 14.2%. I also chose to take a 7.5% damage relic that affected 2 girls, including Sake, one of my healers and main damage dealers, instead of a 20% damage relic for a midline shield girl.

I have done some no damage runs in the past, and they just kept dragging out forever, granted this is a while ago, and there was still some bugged relics at that time, I'll have to consider this in future runs.

As for pick 11, I really like rejuvenation, it has come thru for me in the past, and it does keep getting stronger the more you get hurt. Taking it over 8% defence tho, might be questionable. I was fielding mage girls; that extra defence would be around 2.500 and that is considerable.

Speaking of defence, I seem to have more luck with Mage girls then Tank girls; Arcana, my Green tank girl have 4.000 less defence then Jessie, who is a Green Mage girl that I used on the frontlines. The extra ego from the tank girls just does not seem to make up for what the extra defence does, and this makes them more vulnerable to critical hits.

It might just be anecdotal, but sometimes it feels like the relic offerings are based on an algorithm of sorts rather than pure RNG. I say this because it seems like the relic choices I make on the early floors make certain relics more likely to reappear on later ones.

I have a hard time believing this is the case since I would imagine RNG would be easier to code than a sliding scale offering system. I may be like that baseball player who wears his lucky underwear every game to hit curveballs, but I feel like if I take offensive relics early, I deny myself certain defense relics late and vice versa.

I understand what you mean about removing an opponent's girl being a form of damage removal, but for me there is a sweet spot where I want the match to last around 10 rounds. It's a foregone conclusion that I will win and 99% chance I won't lose a girl. But just in case my shields triggered on the wrong girls early, I like to have my heals trigger 2x per fight.

Killing the opponent too fast will leave me below 100% sometimes. But in a longer fight, my shields and heals will always outscale the opponent since they gradually lose girls but I don't.

• Like 1

previous 3-4 runs can not get evade cards or maximum one 72% card for all run (which with current boss power doesnt help in boss fights unlike before). today got 4x cards on same girl 210%+ and 72% on other one. i dont know but it kinda feels heavy rigged

Edited by DuDeLoK

12 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

previous 3-4 runs can not get evade cards or maximum one 72% card for all run (which with current boss power doesnt help in boss fights unlike before). today got 4x cards on same girl 210%+ and 72% on other one. i dont know but it kinda feels heavy rigged

a clubmember reported something similar, 4x 72% dodge and a 90% dodge, all on different girls tho

Edit: Todays Run, This run was as bad as the other two combined.
image.thumb.jpeg.d08409288a4f836d83d7fa00b16ef312.jpeg

Edited by EpicBacon
Edit 2: Changed picture, first was un-centered horribly

I felt like my labyrinth run today was a bit of a hot mess and my build never quite came together. I ended up with a poor-man's no-damage run since Sofia got KO'd halfway through the 3rd floor but revived by a healing square.

I had Millie / Izumi in the back, Zazie / Sofia / Demon Queen Mala in mid, and Monika / Kira in front giving me 3 shields, 2 heals, 1 defense buff, and 1 stun.

Zazie picked up a 24% defense bonus and moved to the front line early, allowing me to swap Monika for Taurus in the midline for some extra speed. Kira picked up a 28% Double Attack that triggered probably once per fight and saved the other front liner with an early shield to prevent a KO at least 2 separate times. Everybody seemed to hate Sofia though, and while serving some time on the front to allow others to heal, she got brutally KO'd by a string of crits. A healing square brought her back later on that floor, but Lavender picked up a 54% Duck Master and held the front line with Zazie (72% Duck) for the rest of the game.

I had very poor luck with shields avoiding my front liners, so I eventually benched my defense buff and added a 4th shield. From that point forward, the opponent had no chance of defeating anyone on my team after turn 4. The first fight on the 4th floor still took Lavender down to 40-45k ego twice, which was a bit scary.

Final team was Millie / Izumi, Sofia / Kira / Demon Queen Mala, and Zazie / Lavender in front. The game seemed dead set on giving me Taurus relics, but I was too desperate for a functional front line to do anything with them. I really like getting Double Attack on shielders/healers since the extra mana it provides is like having a green girl in the squad.

Apr08.jpg.b8365a31bd6ace8299efb275f24a50b2.jpg

Edited by CulturedCrow
Clarity
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, CulturedCrow said:

I felt like my labyrinth run today was a bit of a hot mess and my build never quite came together. I ended up with a poor-man's no-damage run since Sofia got KO'd halfway through the 3rd floor but revived by a healing square.

I had Millie / Izumi in the back, Zazie / Sofia / Demon Queen Mala in mid, and Monika / Kira in front giving me 3 shields, 2 heals, 1 defense buff, and 1 stun.

Zazie picked up a 24% defense bonus and moved to the front line early, allowing me to swap Monika for Taurus in the midline for some extra speed. Kira picked up a 28% Double Attack that triggered probably once per fight and saved the other front liner with an early shield to prevent a KO at least 2 separate times. Everybody seemed to hate Sofia though, and while serving some time on the front to allow others to heal, she got brutally KO'd by a string of crits. A healing square brought her back later on that floor, but Lavender picked up a 54% Duck Master and held the front line with Zazie (72% Duck) for the rest of the game.

I had very poor luck with shields avoiding my front liners, so I eventually benched my defense buff and added a 4th shield. From that point forward, the opponent had no chance of defeating anyone on my team after turn 4. The first fight on the 4th floor still took Lavender down to 40-45k ego twice, which was a bit scary.

Final team was Millie / Izumi, Sofia / Kira / Demon Queen Mala, and Zazie / Lavender in front. The game seemed dead set on giving me Taurus relics, but I was too desperate for a functional front line to do anything with them. I really like getting Double Attack on shielders/healers since the extra mana it provides is like having a green girl in the squad.

Apr08.jpg.b8365a31bd6ace8299efb275f24a50b2.jpg

Good idea about putting the name in brackets to show who gets buffed by the relic, I am so going to steal that.
Damn, Taurus could have been turned into a stealth archer from Skyrim is she got both of those critical thinkings, that would have been 6x damage on a critical hit.

Can't see any obvious things I would have chosen differently either, I might have taken 4% Rejuv over 3% impact on 21, just because I like that extra little healing.

image.png.16b9ee4c5a170b03471de01433625727.png
I lost 3 or 4 girls this run, I believe the number was 4, but I am not entirely sure. It started okay-ish with a protective bubble in battle 1, then due to my routing (going for all coins), I had a lot of low level encounters, and didn't get any real protective relics, resulting in loosing one girl on the 1st boss. My first defensive relic came in battle 9, where I was able to pick up 40% defence for Zazie, and promoted her to frontline.

I believe I lost another girl on the 2nd boss, and 1 more in the 1st battle on the 3rd floor, I think the final one was lost in battle 14 or 16, I had to put Zazie in the midline so she could heal, as she finished the previous battle under 50% ego.

Once I picked up the 90% dodge relic for Maelyn, my frontline going forward was Maelyn and Leona. I was somewhat worried for Leona, due to she only having 54% dodge, but she held strong, I finally got some Finish Moves and another Front Defender towards the end of the run.

This run was marred by a serious lack of Finish Move, I was able to grab two of them near the end of the run (20 and 22) and the only other one offered was a common one at 11, but protective bubble was chosen over it.

Technically I could have made this a run with 0 tired girls, as I was offered 2 revive tiles back to back before the boss, but I chose 2 hard battles instead. I've never finished a normal run on 0 tired girls, I either seem to loose a girl or two early, before I get a decent defensive setup, or the opponent goes full Tora! Tora! Tora! against one of my girls late in the run.

My best legit score so far is 1 tired. I am listed in the rankings as having my best run at 0.23, but that happened during the one day where critical were bugged, resulting in any critical against the opponent doing millions of damage, so I do not count that one.

Edit:
I shall look into skipping coins on floor 1, that is 2-3 more fights to get relics early game, for minimal loss, 3x28 coins; that is only 84. Getting more relics early could set one up for a better lategame.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

Did anybody else Notice something strange with the attack Pattern today my Last couple runs before Today my girls have always started attacking with the two Front girls first Today however most of my fights have had a different pattern entirely so far most of my fights start instead with middle top. Middle bottom. Top back. Middle middle. Top front. Bottom front. Bottom back. 2-4extra rounds delay can be kinda crucial if you try to get a heal of during those harder fights if i knew before hand that my middle would activate first most times today i would have put my Green girls there instead. i dont LIke these way more weird and scrambled attack Patterns if my front girls are no Longer front girls my back girls are no Longer back girls and my middle girls are no Longer middle girls how am supposed to make sense of this insanity🤪 

14 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Did anybody else Notice something strange with the attack Pattern today my Last couple runs before Today my girls have always started attacking with the two Front girls first Today however most of my fights have had a different pattern entirely so far most of my fights start instead with middle top. Middle bottom. Top back. Middle middle. Top front. Bottom front. Bottom back. 2-4extra rounds delay can be kinda crucial if you try to get a heal of during those harder fights if i knew before hand that my middle would activate first most times today i would have put my Green girls there instead. i dont LIke these way more weird and scrambled attack Patterns if my front girls are no Longer front girls my back girls are no Longer back girls and my middle girls are no Longer middle girls how am supposed to make sense of this insanity🤪 

Battle initiative has a fixed order if girls have the same speed, starting in the middle and going up and around clockwice. Girls with higher speed will move before this pattern, regardless of their location.

The same is true for the opponent, but they will do anti-clockwice instead, since they are mirrored from you. They also have the same speed rules and you, and faster girls will get priority.

Order (assuming exact same speed on girls)

Middle middle
Top Middle
Top Front
Bottom Front
Bottom Middle
Bottom Back
Top Back

Did some testing on this back in december:

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 1

didnt know the speed stat actually affected battle order so if i want my exhibionist girls to activate first everytime would it be benificial grabbing some harmony Relics for them given the opportunity because activating your mana tanks early is way better both for offense with my red girls and for extra heals with my white girls maybe i could change the speed stat by giving my green girls more mythic girl equipments hopefully😅 anyway thanks for the information EpicBacon

8 hours ago, Rylarth said:

didnt know the speed stat actually affected battle order so if i want my exhibionist girls to activate first everytime would it be benificial grabbing some harmony Relics for them given the opportunity because activating your mana tanks early is way better both for offense with my red girls and for extra heals with my white girls maybe i could change the speed stat by giving my green girls more mythic girl equipments hopefully😅 anyway thanks for the information EpicBacon

Unfortunately the girls speed are NOT increased by girl harmony, only HERO harmony, and girls KNOW-HOW. So picking up harmony relics will only affect the girls critical chances. However if you have girls at the EXACT same speed, you can affect what order they have their turn, by placing them accordingly.

You can also equip some girl equipment on the girls, since equipment will increase their know-how skill, this will give them slightly more speed, and you could also remove some equipment on other already equipped girls if you want them to be slower.

Edited by EpicBacon
Changed Mainstat to Know-how
  • Like 1

@RylarthIf you want your Exhibitionist girls to be fastest, just know that Know How girls tend to be faster than Charm/Hardcore girls of similar power. The question is whether your harem has many high level Exhibitionist Know How girls.

Similarly, you could choose Charm and Hardcore for your other colored girls to slow them down a little or you can add equipment to your Green girls to power them up a little. I don't know what your equipment inventory looks like, but don't ignore the common equipment. It's cheap to upgrade and I think it takes Mythic lvl 5/6 with resonance to give a higher result.

A less consistent method would be getting a Double Attack relic on one of your Exhibitionist girls. While the extra damage from 2 attacks is nice, I consider Double Attack to be a mana buffing relic rather than a damage relic since you also gain 40 mana in a single turn when it triggers, which can somewhat consistently let your green skills pop earlier.

• Like 1