New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

On 11/28/2023 at 11:58 AM, bolitho76 said:

1600x900_Twitter_Post_29.thumb.webp.24d0579110dcca2e7ff49234e53a0330.webp

KKs long ago announced Feature "The Labyrinth" take more steps to start in the not to far Future.

Today Rosso announced at Discord that they start an alpha test and they hope that they will start with the Labyrinth at test-server at Thursday.

Who wants to be an Alpha-tester should PM Rosso at Discord.

image.png.0ec7d63c5cab0fd69325e2a3edbd22ac.png

Edit: First reaction from an alpha tester:

image.png.3c7f673b3f173637774b66456819c317.png

Ok, not very expressiv. 😉

i see you are active on forum. mb u would be interested to changing 1st message to labyrint guidelike one? with all those messed up mechanics.
like recent EpicBacon post.
add info which cards not working as described(if such cards still existst, i think they now all work?)
add info how much can cards stack?
im lazy one but would like a lot to have most usefull info that easy to find in thread with 30 pages xD

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

i see you are active on forum. mb u would be interested to changing 1st message to labyrint guidelike one? with all those messed up mechanics.
like recent EpicBacon post.
add info which cards not working as described(if such cards still existst, i think they now all work?)
add info how much can cards stack?
im lazy one but would like a lot to have most usefull info that easy to find in thread with 30 pages xD

it would make sense to get the relevant information in one place for sure, its fine when a thread is 2-3 pages, not so much with 30+ 

All relics works as intended (as far as I know), the only bug that I know is that "Defeat Medication" does not trigger when an opponent girl is taken out with "Finish Move"

As for stacking, @jelom was looking into that; I am not sure if he is still working on it, but I'll link the latest information from the forum that he made (that I could find)

• Like 1

I think it would be the best solution if we create a new thread in Q&A with the titel "Labyrinth Tips and Tricks".

There should be added as posts:

a) an oversight about the relics

b) an oversight about the skills

c) an oversight about the roles

d) FAQ post and all what would be meaningfull what not mentioned above.

After this the thread should be locked and only edited, when something change - a little bit like the "performance Handbook". If someone would volunteer for the work it would be great.

• Like 2

It would clearly be useful. Also we have 2 concurrent laby threads right now (this one and the one in QA) which does not help at all.

But at the time, it would be more work for you bolitho to handle edits since it's not possible to do so without being a moderator once a thread is locked.

Edited by mdnoria

6 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Also we have 2 concurrent laby threads right now (this one and the one in QA) which does not help at all.

If/when we get the "Tips and Tricks" Thread I think it would be meaningfull to merge the "questions" Thread with this one.

8 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

But at the time, it would be more work for you bolitho to handle edits since it's not possible to do so without being a moderator once a thread is locked.

If something change after the Thread is locked the edit isn't the greatest problem I think/hope. And I think there wouldn't be so much changes in the future on top. They will add more roles, yes. Perhaps some adjustments to the relics too. Minor changes (like changes in the % for relics) aren't a problem to do myself, and for greater aditions the one(s) who volunteered to make the posts could formulate the aditions here and I only copy it to the thread.

Sure, it's a little bit more to do, but I think it's in line.

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

I think it would be the best solution if we create a new thread in Q&A with the titel "Labyrinth Tips and Tricks".

There should be added as posts:

a) an oversight about the relics

b) an oversight about the skills

c) an oversight about the roles

d) FAQ post and all what would be meaningfull what not mentioned above.

After this the thread should be locked and only edited, when something change - a little bit like the "performance Handbook". If someone would volunteer for the work it would be great.

I am not good at writeups, If someone steps up, I can forward all the information I have, and that person can hopefully take the data and turn it into a presentable form.

I have also made a spreadsheet of all the relics, this one is now updated with all the latest relic balance.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rdqShf9G3FQ0P_cOWh8e8r3Ylb-MDK_VdIwCXfvlwiw/edit?usp=sharing

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I have also made a spreadsheet of all the relics, this one is now updated with all the latest relic balance.

Great job! One lil question - may you add for all types how they apply their effect - like
STACK % on all\line\target\colour girls - STACK all gained % forever - apply HIGHEST % - do things on enemy with STACKED\HIGHEST %
Me honestly still cant remember how Finish Move works...:$

Thank you in advance!

Edited by HentaiGuru

16 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

Great job! One lil question - may you add for all types how they apply their effect - like
STACK % on all\line\target\colour girls - STACK all gained % forever - apply HIGHEST % - do things on enemy with STACKED\HIGHEST %
Me honestly still cant remember how Finish Move works...:$

Thank you in advance!

Hopefully we can get a new locked thread with all relevant information going soon.
I just made the spreadsheet to keep track of the different values, now I've kind of memorized them. But sure, that is something we could look into to have in the new thread.

Finish move stacks additively (up to 40%)

Actually, let me just put in all the notes I have on the relics and skills, so I can get some feedback if I have something wrong, or my information is outdated.

Relics:

Attack from the back
Gives backline girls increased damage
Stacks additively

Berserk
Multiplies with final attack number (after all other sources are added), but only when girl is under 50% ego.
Stacks additively with itself.

Critical Expectations               
Adds base critical number after Harmony calculations.
Stacks additively

Critical Thinking (all and target)
Increases critical damage
Stacks additively

Curse
Random opponent girl takes % more damage
Each instance of Curse is induvidual, using several copies can hit the same girl, and in that instance they stack additively.

Defeat Medication
Defeating opponent girl restores % ego.
Stacks additively, does not currently trigger when if opponent is taken out by "Finish Move".

Defender of the Haremverse (all and target)
Increases Defence by %
Stacks additively

Double Attack                       
Gives % Chance of double attack against the same target, giving double damage and double mana.
Each attack are individual and one or both can crit.
Stacks additively (assumed; not tested myself)

Duck Master
Gives % chance to dodge oppononent normal attack.
Will dodge all normal attacks if value exceeds 100%
Stacks additively

Egoist (all and target)
Increases Ego by %
Stacks additively

Ego Rebound                        
Recover % Ego based on attack damage
Healing seems to be correct.
Stacking not tested

Finish Move                 
After each attack, defeat and opponent girl, if they are below % max ego
Reported by devs to stack up to 40%, highest value i've reached is 38% and confirmed working up to 37.45% ego. 
Currently does not work with "Defeat Medication"
Stacks additively

Front Defender                      
Frontline girls gets increased % defence
Stacks additively

Harmony in the middle               
Midline girls gets increased harmony
Stacks additively

Impactful (all and target)
Increases damage by %
Stacks additively

Protective Bubble
Reduces damage by %, each additional relic have reduced effective protection
Stacks Consecutively, highest rarity first

Protection Assist
Gives % shield to a random girl on your team based on her max ego.
Each instance of the relic is induvidual, can hit any of your girls, can hit the same girl, in that case the effect stacks additively.

Rejuvenation
Restores % of missing ego on start of girls turn, each additional relic have reduced effective healing.
Stacks Consecutively, highest rarity first

Sweet harmony (all and target)
Increases harmony by %
Stacks additively

Vigorous Motivation
Multiplies with final attack number (after all other sources are added), but only when girl is above 50% ego.
Stacks additively with itself.

Element Powers
Increases element damage for girls of coresponding color
Stacks additively

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills:

Submissive (white) 20% - 25% - 30% - 35% - 40%
Heals all girls for a percentage of their total ego.
Really strong effect, having 1-2 submissive girls on a team is highly recommended.

Sensual (blue) 16% - 20% - 24% - 28% - 32%
Shield three random girls on your team for a percentage of their total ego.
Strong effect, preventing damage is helpful, If using 2 or more shield girls, you will most likely hit a girl that needs shields, but there is a chance to miss.

Exhibitionist (green) 24% - 30% - 36% - 42% - 48%
Give mana to two random girls on your team.
Strong effect, can reduce casting times on skills by several turns.

Physical (orange) 4% - 5% - 6% - 7% - 8%
Increases defence on all your girls for four rounds.
More defence means taking less damage, does not absorb damage like shields do; but will hit all girl.

Dominatrix (black) 100% - 125% - 150% - 175% - 200%
Deal % attack damage to a random opponent.
Basically 1 extra attack each mana skill usage, normal hit for 1 bulb and 5 gives you a critical.

Voyeur (purple) 4% - 5% - 6% - 7% - 8%
Drains mana from all opponent girls.
Wery weak effect, the effect even on 5 bulbs is neglible; if the stars align you MIGHT set the enemy back one turn. You don't even get to keep the drained mana.
Spend your bulbs elsewhere

Eccentric (red) 5% - 6.25% - 7.50% - 8.75% - 10%
Casts a damage over time effect on two random opponents, ignoring defence.
Strong against high defence opponents, somewhat slow, takes three turns to do full damage.
Stacks consecutively, if hit by several burnouts, they will take effect in the order casted.

Playful (yellow) ? - ? - ? - ? - ?
Chance to stun two random opponent girls for two rounds.
Tooltip does not show correct chance, Strong effect, but unreliable, tests points to 25-30% at 5 bulbs.
Techically Stacks consecutively, going in order of cast, but can be counted as additively, as its just more instances of stun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

I've started the compilation Thread at Q&A. If someone would like add something, change something or want to remove something to/from the thread, please post it here with a ping to me. I will make the changes as fast as possible to me. Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 6

The thread is really nice. Thanks for it.

Maybe a bit of styling feedback. You should highlight the section names :

• Augment the size of each section title and set the text to bold
  • Set each relic name, skill name, FAQ question text to bold to be able to find it faster
  • Like 2

Thanks for the hint.

I wanted to wait with such editing some more times to do it mostly in one go.

I have planed to add a linksystem from the first post to the other posts too.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

The thread is really nice. Thanks for it.

Maybe a bit of styling feedback. You should highlight the section names :

• Augment the size of each section title and set the text to bold
  • Set each relic name, skill name, FAQ question text to bold to be able to find it faster

This is why I didnt want to make the post, I am terrible at making posts looks good and presentable 😛
My posts usually just devolve into walls of text with badly centered screenshots 😮

18 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Thanks for the hint.

I wanted to wait with such editing some more times to do it mostly in one go.

I have planed to add a linksystem from the first post to the other posts too.

Feel free to edit and or add/remove stuff from the draft I made (aslong as it represents reality of how the stuff works)
Same with the google sheet I made of all the relics, if you want to use that in any way. I can give you edit rights, or you can just copy the whole thing and make a new one.

I havent done anything advanced with it apart from just listing all the relics.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Same with the google sheet I made of all the relics, if you want to use that in any way. I can give you edit rights, or you can just copy the whole thing and make a new one.

I had took a look into the sheet and the most helpfull one I saw - the shop oversight - was used for a new post. I think that the text version of the Relics are the best for such a thread. Perhaps I add the spreadshirt link with a short explaining text to the relics-post.

Mod-hat on: @EpicBacon Please avoid posts in a row. I merged the two ones you had done within minutes to one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bolitho76 said:

I had took a look into the sheet and the most helpfull one I saw - the shop oversight - was used for a new post. I think that the text version of the Relics are the best for such a thread. Perhaps I add the spreadshirt link with a short explaining text to the relics-post.

Do what you feel is best, while I am semi-decent at collecting data, writing the report is not my forte.
Oh and thanks for doing this btw, having all the information in one place, where it does not get bogged down by pages of other posts, is really great.

Oh, and one suggestion, probably a good idea to have a seperate section for bugs/bugged relics. I think I mentioned the bugs under the affected relics themselves, but one would probably not easily find that when looking thru the list of relics.
The only one bug that I am aware of atm is that

"Defeat Medication" does not trigger if an opponent is taken out by "Finish Move"

Considering that Finish Move is one of the strongest relics in the labyrinth, it makes Defeat medication really lackluster and downright useless if one obtains several finish move relics. There has been no mention of it being fixed in the patch notes, so I assume its still bugged.

• Like 2

image.thumb.jpeg.b020768ad02a68ffc9d501f2db7eb986.jpeg
After getting runs with one and two tired girls, I've finally managed to get a 0 tired run, and this is a proper 0 tired run, no revives. Alltho if we look at the relics I was given this run... anything else then 0 tired would have been a disgrace.

image.png.795414f809c7e72cc04147930e39ee91.png
Started out decent, some early damage in double attack for Sake, that also makes her heal faster, some critical damage is always nice. Some defences in protective bubble and some low rarity Ego and Defence. Choose Sweet harmony over Duck master at 6, reasoning being I would need another defensive relic to make VR Neono viable in the frontline, as she is Know-how and have lower defences.

Everything changed after the first boss, the run was in the bag at that point, tried looking for some more defensive relics for a secondary frontline girl, but instead got more damage, including another double attack, Zazie this time, meaning chance for more shields. Then the second boss happened, a secondary mythic dodge relic, and the rest of the relic choices in the run became somewhat redundant

At 18 I chose Sweet harmony, my thinking being that the only thing that can stop me now is several criticals in a row, and the extra defence would probably not give too much defence for my know-how girl. Then again i skip more defence more critical damage later, but again, the chance of defeat at this point is very low.

8% Protective Bubble and 3% Finish move, not great tho :P 

I look forward to the next run, where I might actually have to make some harder choices.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

@bolitho76 I gathered some questions that were asked on this and the other thread. Maybe they will be useful in Faq section:

Q: Do boosters work in Labyrinth?

A: No. Currently, no booster has any effect in Labyrinth.

Q: How often new girls appear in Labyrinth?

A: Labyrinth season lasts 60 days and after this time new girl is added.

Q: Can I get the previous girls?

A: Yes. Labyrinth has the system similar to League/Club Champions but the order is reversed. It means that you need to get the most recent ones first for the older ones to appear. Older laby girls can also appear in second market slot if you have any shards for them.

Q: Which girls can appear in market second slot?

A: All L5 girls from which you have at least 1 shard.

Q: Will I have to pay full price if I have more than 80 shards for the girl?

A: No, the cost of the girl will be reduced accordingly.

Q: I picked up the relic that increases girl's damage/defence/harmony but her stat didn't change. Is the relic broken?

A: The relic works properly but the game shows only girls' base stats.

Q: Why opponent's girl dodges all my attacks?

A: Probably that girl has more defence than your girls' attack stat. It happens quite often on 5th floor boss. One of the solutions is using Eccentric girls with skills, because their skill ignores opponent's defence.

Q: If two of my girls have the same speed, who will attack first?

A: If several girls have the same speed stat then they attack in classic order (central, top then clockwise).

• Like 2

16 hours ago, xRob91 said:

A: All L5 girls from which you have at least 1 shard.

Not only Legendary girls. Any 5 stars girl. (Had Piper show up)

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 2:48 AM, xRob91 said:

@bolitho76 I gathered some questions that were asked on this and the other thread. Maybe they will be useful in Faq section:

Q: Why opponent's girl dodges all my attacks?

A: Probably that girl has more defence than your girls' attack stat. It happens quite often on 5th floor boss. One of the solutions is using Eccentric girls with skills, because their skill ignores opponent's defence.

They really overdid this too, and it really makes you think who thought this was a good idea

So I've been doing testing on stun for the last couple of months, to try figure out what % chance the GS5 stun skill (yellow) have to trigger, as the tool tip in the labyrinth is less then helpful, and only says 2% no matter how many bulbs you put in.

Now we know how the GS5 skill works in terms of upgrades. The first bulb gives you a base number, and then each additional bulb gives it 25% more effect.
Thank you to @Basniowy to pointing this out to me, I was not aware of this.

This is true for all skills; It's easy to see it on the Spank skill (black) where it goes 100%, 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%. Healing (white) 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40% and Defence (orange) 4%, 5%, 6%, 7%, 8%.

image.png.91d421eb91f8bb836dba7ce6576670c0.png
This is my latest stun testing data, about the same number of instances tested on both Legend (4) and Mythic (5) bulbs. The difference between 4 and 5 so far is 3.46%

Knowing how the GS5 skill work with the 25% increase per level,
If I put this into a sequence that mirrors the test data the closest, this is what I came up with:
13.25% - 16.56% - 19.88% - 23.19% - 26.50% 
Each bulb adding 3.3125 to the skill.

Now 13.25% seems like a strange starting number, a number like 12.5% or 15% would make more sense, if you started with 12.5, the final bulb would give 25% and if starting with 15%, the final would be 30%.
Of course my testing numbers are subject to change, but based on this we've narrowed stun down to somewhere
in between 12.5-15% start and 25-30% end.

image.png.80f9cc00f395c891c9e098060beda6a9.png

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Il y a 11 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

This is my latest stun testing data, about the same number of instances tested on both Legend (4) and Mythic (5) bulbs. The difference between 4 and 5 so far is 3.46%

Knowing how the GS5 skill work with the 25% increase per level,
If I put this into a sequence that mirrors the test data the closest, this is what I came up with:
13.25% - 16.56% - 19.88% - 23.19% - 26.50% 
Each bulb adding 3.3125 to the skill.

Now 13.25% seems like a strange starting number, a number like 12.5% or 15% would make more sense, if you started with 12.5, the final bulb would give 25% and if starting with 15%, the final would be 30%.
Of course my testing numbers are subject to change, but based on this we've narrowed stun down to somewhere
in between 12.5-15% start and 25-30% end.

so you discovered the 25% increase from collecting the data for both a girl with 4 bulbs and one with 5 bulbs.

i personally have for my M6 noemy 31.72% for february and 29.03% for March.

For April , i am too busy IRL , i am just skippin battles thus , i almost have no data.

but it is clearly around 30% chances of occurence.

next month normally i will have more time and i will try to get data for different girls with different bulbs to help you to confirm that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, madahmed said:

so you discovered the 25% increase from collecting the data for both a girl with 4 bulbs and one with 5 bulbs.

i personally have for my M6 noemy 31.72% for february and 29.03% for March.

For April , i am too busy IRL , i am just skippin battles thus , i almost have no data.

but it is clearly around 30% chances of occurence.

next month normally i will have more time and i will try to get data for different girls with different bulbs to help you to confirm that.

The 25% increase is by looking at the other mana skills, since all of the other skills follows the rule, it would make sense for Stun to do the same. Going over the data I have seems to indicate that this is the case, but its just that, an indication.

It might be that I am just being unlucky and getting lower then expected stun successes. More testing will yield better results, and I'll keep one stun girl in my team at all times. My stun girl of choice is VR Neono, I don't think there would be different stun chances for different girls, that just seems like a lot of extra work to code.

• Like 1

Grabbed a couple of Ego Rebounds this labyrinth run, unfortunaly I was not able to get two on the same girl, so could not check for stacking, the one girl who was damaged did heal for the correct amount from her ego rebound tho.

The last battle against the boss on floor 4 (normal) had over 39.000 defence on the girls, so it took quite some time for me to finish him, and with three shield girls on my team, I was able to stack a lot of shields. I took a look at the response after finishing that battle, and three of my girls had the same amount of shielding as total ego. It would seem you can only have as much shielding as your max ego, no unlimited shield stacking.
image.thumb.png.e4be4f0b550688457a21babb01ce3ffd.png

• Like 1

is it only for me or dodge relic start showing more often? but with less chance to overlap on same girl

also dont know if someone mentioned it earlyer or not. When weekly buffs change it affects your top7 girls power in lab which enables enemy skills

Edited by DuDeLoK