New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

It really depends here is what my last run looks like on this front :

image.thumb.png.7a810f8aff0f93d1addc575fb444949a.png

Needless to say, I finished hard with 5 tired girls. My previous hard run was similar.

The previous one was hell, I did get a single common duck relic and nothing else and almost lost all of my girls (I finished with something like 230~250 tired girls). The girl with the relic didn't last long.

Edited by mdnoria

8 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Can someone here please compile the "default" 5th skill "Not so serious spanking"? This is missed for the skill post in the "Tips and Tricks"

That's a good question; Its low damage, something like 10% of attack damage?
Seens to be affected by defence, as it usually gets dodged by opponents.
I'll try to look thru some of my older JSON'S tomorrow to see if I can find something.

• Thanks 1

The tips and tricks post could use some better phrasing in a few spots. At first glance the skills need a better explanation about what skills do and do not work and more importantly, the Q&A portion about the strongest 7 girls you have should state simply having a girl in the top 7 with a 5th skill will cause your opponents to have skills even if you don't bring them on the current run.

@Biblio Thanks for your comment. True, the Thread is not near to what he should be, but it's the best what could reached at this time with the time what the ones who compiled data for the thread and I with editing the Thread could afford. Your hints will be remembered in the following steps to bring the Thread to what he should be.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 3:40 AM, EpicBacon said:

That's a good question; Its low damage, something like 10% of attack damage?
Seens to be affected by defence, as it usually gets dodged by opponents.
I'll try to look thru some of my older JSON'S tomorrow to see if I can find something.

Hmm, turns out that checking older JSON's is not as easy as I thought, as it does not show what skills your girls have, and all the older JSON's I looked at I put girls with mana skills in the frontrow aswell.
I'll do a run today, and run some girls with no manaskills in the first battle or two, and check the results

@bolitho76
EDIT: Figured out how "not so serious spank" works.
I did two green battles in the labyrinth with a team of 3 girls that had no manaskills.
image.thumb.jpeg.50397fcf4aef7bc5f8b8421546856f3f.jpeg

image.thumb.png.bb7dc7f2265690edd4fab128dd061857.png

image.thumb.png.6c51e674717ce42878eb70d6c350b047.png

After spending some time looking at the data, I figured out how damage is calculated.
image.png.6a5d65846a66a758bae0a05f7bdefc81.png

It simply takes half the damage of the girl and subtracts the manaskill's target defence.
That is why the "not so serious spank" misses in the later floors, the enemy defence is too high.

EDIT2:
Damage is base girl attack value + all other basic % increases (impactful, attack from back, element power), but NOT Vigorous Motivation and Berserk, as they are added in "Total Damage"

You can actually see an example of this in the 2nd battle, as I picked up relics that gave damage increases to all of the girls (this was not intentional) Demi and Filya got 6% each and Taria got 3%

Edited by EpicBacon
Additional information about "not so serious spank"
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2024 at 7:07 PM, bolitho76 said:

Can someone here please compile the "default" 5th skill "Not so serious spanking"? This is missed for the skill post in the "Tips and Tricks"

Not so serious spank (no bulbs)

Does low damage against a random opponent.
Damage is 50% of girl attack, minus targets defence.
Will often miss in the labyrinth due to opponents high defence.

Addendum to shields ; Shield amount cannot exceed max ego value.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 1

So after changing the way I did a number of things, I'm still running into the core issue that at some point during level 4 it just becomes a meat grinder and while I can usually get to the boss at 5, unless I get a girl with 100%+ dodge (which happens extremely rarely as dodge % seems to be the rarest thing to get, let alone be able to stack it on a single girl.) I just can't beat the last boss without using a heart.

In general I take the top 280 by power and make sure none of the top 7 have skills. I take a low skill heal team as far as it will go, hoping to get a good dodge and then it almost doesn't matter what I do after that. I have tried high skill teams using heal/mana/shield but they just end up getting wiped against a red team at some point and then that strats over. I'm choosing the highest rarity relic that gives the widest benefit, generally avoiding the color damage unless its a high % and the other wider options are low, anything specific to a girl other then dodge, etc.

I've tried going for all the weaker fights and rejuv/coins I can, I've tried going for the strongest fights I can, the stronger fight paths just end up running out of girls somewhere on the 5th level and the weaker path just gets to the 5th boss and usually walls. I've got 7 wins (though didn't start on hard for 4 or 5 days after it was available) and have used a few more hearts then that but am out of hearts now.

It just feels unfun in general and I'd if I had the option I'd just avoid doing it but the rewards make that not viable.

I can only speak for normal mode, as I don't play hard mode.

Certain relics are just going to be better then others, that's a given. Now I can on normal, make a really strong tank without dodge that can survive the entire run and perform well, the problem is that in order to achieve the same affect as having 1-2 dodge relics, I would need to invest in a lot of relics, depending on rarity, 10+ relics, in some combination of "egoist", "defender haremverse" "protective bubble" "rejuvenation" would be sufficient for me to feel "safe"

It's just not efficient to use 10+ relics where you could use 1-2.

And this is talking about normal mode, if you have a decent setup, you'll loose at most 1-2 girls in a battle. On hard mode, you can wipe, meaning any relics that targets a certain girl (that is not dodge) is a liability, a possible wasted relic pickup.

Maybe instead of having single target relics, they could lean more into buffing "frontline", "midline" or "backline". We have some already, but say have dodge relics that gives frontline more dodge, instead of having to Rng lottery ticket the dodge relic to hit one of the two girls you want it on. That would also make sure that no relics are "wasted" if the girl tires out.

15 hours ago, Biblio said:

So after changing the way I did a number of things, I'm still running into the core issue that at some point during level 4 it just becomes a meat grinder and while I can usually get to the boss at 5, unless I get a girl with 100%+ dodge (which happens extremely rarely as dodge % seems to be the rarest thing to get, let alone be able to stack it on a single girl.) I just can't beat the last boss without using a heart.

In general I take the top 280 by power and make sure none of the top 7 have skills. I take a low skill heal team as far as it will go, hoping to get a good dodge and then it almost doesn't matter what I do after that. I have tried high skill teams using heal/mana/shield but they just end up getting wiped against a red team at some point and then that strats over. I'm choosing the highest rarity relic that gives the widest benefit, generally avoiding the color damage unless its a high % and the other wider options are low, anything specific to a girl other then dodge, etc.

I've tried going for all the weaker fights and rejuv/coins I can, I've tried going for the strongest fights I can, the stronger fight paths just end up running out of girls somewhere on the 5th level and the weaker path just gets to the 5th boss and usually walls. I've got 7 wins (though didn't start on hard for 4 or 5 days after it was available) and have used a few more hearts then that but am out of hearts now.

It just feels unfun in general and I'd if I had the option I'd just avoid doing it but the rewards make that not viable.

after they powered up enemys raw power today was pleasantly surprised to first time beat boss5 without 100% dodge.
Have 40% damage reduction+those cards on her which made her somehow able to survive. also in the end added to her extra 40% harmony card hoping it will help her get a little less crits?) she was 600k hp. and team of 3 white+2blue+1 orange+random meat tank
image.thumb.png.344641f72ccd5638ce0c65109327c1db.png

Also i wish they add button auto adding team of 7 weakest girls. When i dont have dodges i must send them to weaken enemys so often and it wastes so much time selecting them each time...

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 2

@bolitho76 I prepared some more FAQ:

Q: Is the power of the girl at the Labyrinth fixed from the initial selection, or does the power of the girl rises during a Labyrinth run, if you upgrade/level up the girls during that run?

A: Every change in your team will have instant effect in Labyrinth. It includes player actions (like leveling/upgrading/skilling/unskilling/equipping GG) as well as changes triggered by blessing change. It can also influence your opponents if your 7 strongest girls (overall, not only chosen for the Labyrinth) have changed.

Q: Is it possible to change Laby difficulty if I haven't confirmed my team yet?

A: At this point, it's already too late to change difficulty so you have to play on the chosen one during that run.

Q: Is it possible to get enough coins for Laby girl in these 60 days?

A: To get Laby girl you need 13200 * 5 = 66000 Laby coins which shouldn't be a problem for Normal or Hard difficulty (if you can complete them). It is also possible on Easy but you need to have at least Silver monthly card.

Q: I saw Labyrinth oriented daily goals. Does it mean that if I complete Labyrinth in the first day then I can get impossible daily goals on the next day?

A: No daily goal of this type will appear because you can't have a daily goal relative to the Labyrinth that is impossible to perform.

There is one more but I'm not sure what is the correct answer (found contradictory reports):

Q: Can I get rewards from previous events if I buy monthly card in Laby market?

I have also a question about Laby market offer table. Do the kobans still cost 1200 Laby coins on .com? On Nutaku I can buy them for 200 coins which makes much more sense if you compare them to the cost of silver monthly card.

9.PNG.24ed5d5a070664359b547df4e5d6a4a3.PNG

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, xRob91 said:

There is one more but I'm not sure what is the correct answer (found contradictory reports):

Q: Can I get rewards from previous events if I buy monthly card in Laby market?

I have also a question about Laby market offer table. Do the kobans still cost 1200 Laby coins on .com? On Nutaku I can buy them for 200 coins which makes much more sense if you compare them to the cost of silver monthly card.

never saw that offer at .com version
buying card in lab works same as buying normal card. it lets u get all rewards that u havent claimed from only one event that was lattest to end. used it 2 times works fine

Edited by DuDeLoK

28 minutes ago, xRob91 said:

9.PNG.24ed5d5a070664359b547df4e5d6a4a3.PNG

I currently have a similar offer in CxH.com, which is offering 30 gold for 1200 coins.
(gold in CxH is 1-for-1 equivalent to kobans in HH)

If I recall everything correctly about nubans vs kobans, this is effectively 6 times more expensive on .com.

Yes, 1 nuban = 6 kobans. Moreover, 2days of silver card gives you 20/120 nubans/kobans when it costs only 1800, which makes koban offert on .com even more absurd. That's why I'm surprised that KK haven't fixed it yet.

Edited by xRob91

My best Hard path finish (on CxH):

Maybe I could fight one more hard opponent, but I decided to play safe (and save some time). It was nice, but I need a free evening for this hard path, so not every two days.

• Like 2

I have actualized (and done some minor editing) the Tips and Tricks Thread.

It would be nice If all the ones who had given hints and content would take a look to check that I don't have oversaw a Post. Aditional it would be nice if some would volunteer to add some aditional data (the whole role post, some relics aren't tested fully for example).

Thanks to all who had participated so far and I hope we'll get some more content here.

While I was browsing through threads about Labyrinth, I came across quite a few questions about basic labyrinth mechanics. I think it may be a good idea to add the post about labyrinth battle system at the beginning of Tips and Tricks thread. I've already prepared some info on labyrinth stats.

There are 8 stats that are used in the Labyrinth battles:

11.png.c0e0ce3d21fec1c9c1bb45c7ad22b218.png

1. Ego - the number of Health Points your girl need to lose before she becomes Tired. In Tired state she can no longer fight, so your main objective it to keep this value above zero. There are some skills and relics that can restore % of her ego. If your girls become Tired you can heal them by either using Rejuvenation Stone rejuvenation_stone.png.a8f15a03837d2b14e1417bcc5762f2bc.png (heals every girl) or stepping on Angel Wings field angel_wings.png.4ba254c2e5451409dd9601dab73f10d9.png (heals one random girl).

2. Harmony - determines the critical hit chance. As in PvP system, the combined base percentages of you and the opponent is 30%, and that 30% is divided depending on both sides' harmony stat. However, in Labyrinth there is also a Critical Expectation relic that works independently. To calculate your crit chance you can use this formula:
Sum of % from Critical Expectations + 0.3 * girl's Harmony / (girl's Harmony + opponent's Harmony)

3. Attack Power - the raw damage that girl will deal to the opponent's Ego during her turn. The final damage is reduced by opponent's defence.

4. Defence - the amount of damage that girl will block every time she gets hit by the enemy. If girl's Defence surpasses opponent's Attack Power then she won't get any damage and the game will display the word Dodge instead of the number of the received damage points.

5. Starting mana - the amount of Mana the girl starts the fight with. Mana is used in Labyrinth to execute powerful trigger skills. To trigger her skill the girl need to gather 100 Mana points.

6. Mana regeneration - the number of Mana points the girl will gain after her turn (if she is stunned, she won't get any points). Contrary to the announcements, it isn't influenced by girl’s Charm or any other stat. That means that for now all player recruits have fixed Mana regeneration stat.

7. Speed - determines who will act first in the battle. Each turn every player and opponent's girl makes one move and the girls with highest Speed stat attack first.

8. GS5 - it is the level of girl's 5th skill. To learn more check out Skills in the Labyrinth post.

Girl's stats are calculated with these formulas:

Ego = ceil(8 * girl's Hardcore + player's Endurance)
Harmony = ceil(0.2 * girl's Know-How + 2 * player's Harmony)
Attack = ceil(girl's Know-How + player's Primary Stat)
Defence = ceil(0.5 * girl's Charm + 0.25 * (player's Secondary Stat + player's Tertiary Stat))
Speed = ceil(0.2 * girl's Know-How + player's Harmony)

It should be noted that Speed is influenced by player's Harmony, not girl's Harmony. One other stat that appears here is girl's total power. By default, your girls are sorted by this stat. The game also uses this stat when it checks your 7 strongest girls. Total Power is calculated by this formula:

Total Power = ceil(Ego + 7.5 * (Attack + Defence) + 0.625 * Speed)

Edited by xRob91
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I have actualized (and done some minor editing) the Tips and Tricks Thread.

It would be nice If all the ones who had given hints and content would take a look to check that I don't have oversaw a Post. Aditional it would be nice if some would volunteer to add some aditional data (the whole role post, some relics aren't tested fully for example).

Thanks to all who had participated so far and I hope we'll get some more content here.

I've been trying to get a second Ego Rebound on a girl for the last 4-5 runs, but no luck so far. The healing is correct, but at this time I can not verify the stacking. Additive seems the most likely.

• Like 1

It is only my immagination or the labirinth market has changed the RNG of the girl on sale? It is 2-3 weeks that I always have on offer the same 3-4 girl in a loop. Also, somethimes the girl changes when it is not supposed to do. Usually I get the legendary in the contest on offer swapping the one previously on sale. It happened with Magnolia for example...

Do you have a sense on how the RNG works?

In the Labyrinth shop can appear all 5* Girls you have partially and who arent't permanent Girls (if the patch notes are correct) - so Girls from Legendary Days are possible, but no World 5* Girls. League Girls, Champion Girls shouldn't also not be able to appear.

The shop refresh because of a bug every 12h - like SM shop - and not the announced 48h

• Thanks 1

Just want to clarify but do the exact same relics stack?  I see this wordage a lot "Relics of different rarities but provide similar effects can be stacked."  Which makes it sound same relic effect must be different rarities to stack the same effect.  So for a specific example, would 2 legendary Rejuvenations (8% ego heal) stack together to make 16%? or not? 

27 minutes ago, Diysin said:

Just want to clarify but do the exact same relics stack?  I see this wordage a lot "Relics of different rarities but provide similar effects can be stacked."  Which makes it sound same relic effect must be different rarities to stack the same effect.  So for a specific example, would 2 legendary Rejuvenations (8% ego heal) stack together to make 16%? or not? 

Rejuvenation
Restores % of missing ego on start of girls turn, each additional relic have reduced effective healing.
Stacks Consecutively, highest rarity first.

Most relics stacks additively, Rejuvenation and Protective bubble are two that does not.

If you have two Legendary Rejuvenation relics, they both heal for 8%, but since they are applied consecutively, the second relic will heal for a smaller amount then the first one, due to having less missing ego.

Example;
You are missing 100.000 ego.
The first relic will heal for 8% of 100.000 for 8.000 total. 
You are now at 92.000 missing ego.
The second relic will heal for 8% of 92.000 ego, for a total of 7.360.

As for your question about rarities and stacking, all instances of relics that can stack does so regardless of their rarity. so if you have 1 mythic "impactful" for 6% damage and 2 legendary "impactful" for 5% damage each, you will have 16% total.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 1