New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

Fluffers and sexomancers both seem to work. I've not checked the figures, but they seem to do roughly what they are supposed to.

They also work for the opponents but only in a weak way. The times when I saw an opponent girl revived by a sexomancer, it was only a fraction of full strength and she was immediately killed again with the next attack on her. Similarly, opponent fluffers only give a small amount of ego.

It looks like they learnt the lesson of making the opponent healers too strong initially.

5 minutes ago, hS7 said:

Fluffers and sexomancers both seem to work. I've not checked the figures, but they seem to do roughly what they are supposed to.

I've checked the Ajax responce, the healing is the correct value, it takes all the girl damage, including Vigorous Motivation and adds it to the lowest ego girl. This means that Vigorous Motivation is not only great for damage, but for healing too, since it multiplies the final damage value, after all other sources of damage are calculated.

I've not tested sexomancer myself, but a clubmate said that the ego she is revived with is based on the max ego of the sexomancer.

• Like 1

I was lucky today and got a Mystic Dodge for a weak girl in the first level. I did the whole Love Labyrinth with it! I don't think I'll get a better result this quickly or ever.

To the person who writes the QA for “The ultimate Tricks and Tips for Labyrinth”. If the text about the roles should be extended:
Fluffler (healer) work as described. They first heal the wounded and only when there are no wounded do they inflict damage. The skills are not affected by the role.

The sexomancer lets a girl in your current team without ego regain as much ego the active skill can. The Skil ability is only limited to the current team! Not at all girls in your whole selection.
I haven't tested the other roles yet.

I find the additional effects of the two other roles more of a nice add-on than an important part of a good team, since the skills (colors) have a greater effect.

And thanks again to the QA and the people who write their experiences here!

Two.png

twoone.png

I still have one question, with the sexomancer you only need one bulb to activate the role, further bulbs don't increase anything, do they?

Edited by Ich42
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ich42 said:

I still have one question, with the sexomancer you only need one bulb to activate the role, further bulbs don't increase anything, do they?

DO Sexomanser need S5 at all? All other Roles seems working w\o any skills - even on 400 lvl 3* girls

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HentaiGuru said:

DO Sexomanser need S5 at all? All other Roles seems working w\o any skills - even on 400 lvl 3* girls

No - my active sexomancer has no bulbs at all.

• Thanks 2

I've done some testing on Dominator and pleasurelock.

Dominator
Dominators get 5% more damage.
This works the same way as "Vigorous Motivation" and "Berserk" where the 5% is added at the end, after all other damage sources have been calculated.

Pleasurelock.
When crit - adds half of the damage dealt by the opponent in the previous attack to her own damage.
When a pleasurelock does critical damage, she will take half the recived damage against ANY Pleasurelock and add it to her own damage. This means if you have 4 pleasurelocks in your team, and one of them is hit, ALL of the pleasurelocks will add that damage to their attack. If no pleasurelocks are hit, or attacks are blocked or evaded, they will simply add 500 damage.

image.thumb.jpeg.1fd8dba434a90e97eb5f971788f9dd76.jpeg
This is one of the tests I did, using my two pleasurelocks against a green battle on floor1, normal mode. This test is setup so that only 1 of the locks can recieve damage. Red battler got the same damage bonus for her first critical as Sheheramazond got, showing that they only check for role, not induvidual girl.

A lot of the damage here is 500 points, and that is because since this is a green battle, a lot of the attacks where blocked
I chose a green battle, so I could run only these two girls, and get as many critical hits in as possible.

In another test I did, I had a full team, with both my pleasurelocks in the midline, as expected they only did 500 damage extra when they scored a critical, this again shows that a pleasurelock needs to be hit to generate the bonus damage.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

3 hours ago, hS7 said:

No - my active sexomancer has no bulbs at all.

Thank you for your answers.

I now have a plan of what my team for the next Love Labyrinth should look like.
I have to bring up two girls from 1, but that is doable.

I've been hunting for Ego Rebound relic for the last few days to check if it stacks and yesterday I could finally test it.

13.PNG.e37086fb67f4597b31cb5a1c1c06c0c5.PNG

Because Zoya had a flutter role, 2 double attack relics (49% total) and Rejuvenation relic (6%), I could test a few more things. Firstly, Ego Rebound relics stack additively when girl attacks opponent.

14.thumb.PNG.8a2cc3822e15c6314b26cafcfba2b99d.PNG

However, it becomes much more complicated when she heals a teammate. A few times the girl needed only ~10k ego and in such cases Zoya recovered ~40k of her own ego. On the other hand, there were also cases when the teammate needed much more ego and Zoya after healing ~40k ego recovered about 50k of her own, so much less than 160%.

I observed also how double attack relic works with a fluffer role. Interestingly, the fluffer girl can heal 2 different girls when she "double attacks". If I'm not mistaken, in case of normal attacks the second attack always hit the same girl? 

I don't know why she recovers her own ego 3 times on this video. It probably is some kind of visual glitch.

Fluffers with double attack can also heal a teammate and attack enemy in the same turn if the teammates don't need a second heal. For some reason the animations play order is reversed. Zoya firstly attacked the opponent and then healed the teammate.

If someone is interested, I saved json response of this battle. I've never analyzed them so all my observations are based on what I saw during the battle. Zoya's id is 288218459.

ajax.json

Edited by xRob91
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, xRob91 said:

Because Zoya had a flutter role, 2 double attack relics (49% total) and Rejuvenation relic (6%), I could test a few more things. Firstly, Ego Rebound relics stack additively when girl attacks opponent.

Nicely done, it was expected for it to work this way, but having the proof that it does it always better.

I observed also how double attack relic works with a fluffer role. Interestingly, the fluffer girl can heal 2 different girls when she "double attacks". If I'm not mistaken, in case of normal attacks the second attack always hit the same girl? 

I didn't even consider this being a thing, but it makes sense when you know how the combat system works. When "Double Attack" is triggered, the game adds another combat step to the same girl. This makes the "Rejuvenation" relic better, as it triggers before both attacks. And yes, the same girl is attacked twice, regardless of her health.

If someone is interested, I saved json response of this battle. I've never analyzed them so all my observations are based on what I saw during the battle. Zoya's id is 288218459

I'll take a look and see If i can find something, I'll update this post if something comes up.

Thanks again, especially for the detailed explanation and video to show your examples, Excellent stuff.

Edit:
@xRob91 Looking over your Json, it looks like you have an 8% "Vigorous Motivation" relic, can you confirm if this is correct? Also let me know if you have any "Berserk" relics too.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Looking over your Json, it looks like you have an 8% "Vigorous Motivation" relic, can you confirm if this is correct? Also let me know if you have any "Berserk" relics too.

Yes, I have 8% Vigorous Motivation, but none of the Berserk relics. This is the complete list of my relics:

Sweet Harmony (40%)
Sweet Harmony (24%)
Protective Bubble (20%)
Finish Move (8%)
Finish Move (8%)
Finish Move (6%)
Finish Move (3%)
Vigorous Motivation (8%)
Egoist (6%)
Defender of the Haremverse (6%)
Defender of the Haremverse (4%)
Rejuvenation (6%)
Attack from the Back (4%)
Sensual Power (4.5%)
Critical Expectation (2%)
Impactful (Fated Bianca, 24%)
Duck Master (Bunny, 72%)
Ego Rebound (Agent Zoya, 80%)
Ego Rebound (Agent Zoya, 80%)
Ego Rebound (Fated Bianca, 40%)
Double Attack (Agent Zoya, 28%)
Double Attack (Agent Zoya, 21%)
Double Attack (Fated Bianca, 21%)
Double Attack (Fated Bianca, 21%)
Double Attack (Fated Bianca, 14%)
Critical Thinking, Juliette, 80%)

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, xRob91 said:

If someone is interested, I saved json response of this battle. I've never analyzed them so all my observations are based on what I saw during the battle. Zoya's id is 288218459.

Okay, I finally figured out what is going on here. First off, the fluffer role is healing the girls for the correct amount, No problem there. Fluffer also works with Double attack and is able to heal 2 different girls with the same double attack.

Ego Rebound value is correct too, Stacks additively.

Then we get to the double attacks, This one took me a bit of time to figure out, here are the 4 instances of double attack I picked out and used to try to figure out this problem.

image.thumb.png.4e789866cbc90f90b21135e58a8a2d83.png
I made a table showing each of my steps, and how I came to my numbers.

image.png.573f83698f3d3bc9927fa5fb8fd0e910.png
First thing that happens on a round is Rejuvenation; Max ego - Current Ego = missing ego; multiply with rejuv %. 
Add rejuv value to current value.

2nd part is to get Ego Rebound value, so we need to do some simple damage calculations, in 3 of the 4 examples here, VM was not applied due to the girl being on less then 50% ego. Ego Rebound turned out to be a bit tricky, Since Fluffer ignores defence and heals for full, I would assume Ego Rebound would do the same, That is not the case.

In all these four double attack examples, Ego rebound used the defence value of the girl she was healing in the 2nd attack. So no extra free Ego rebound healing when using it on your own girls.

After Ego Rebound, we have the new ego value at the end of attack one, and the only other thing that happened in terms of healing on Zoya was a final trigger of Rejuvenation in attack two. The 2nd attack did not activate Ego Rebound.

My numbers are 1 or 2 points off the value in the Json, that is just a rounding issue, nothing to worry about.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

anyone have any bad fights where Roles on enemy team affected fights? just curious if i should watch out for it

from what i havbe observed sexomancer does nothing if your enemy has it 

I will now try this every time and see if it works.

However, I noticed that 5 of the girls in the boss level had a skill even though I didn't take any with me. My 5 strongest girls in the selection had a 5 skill level, but I hadn't taken them with me. Since I now know that my strongest girls should not have bulbs in the 5 skill level, I have removed them from all but one of them. I need her for the other fights.

Therefore the strongest 7 girls should not have blub in the 5 skill level, no matter if you take them with you!

Furthermore, with the skip button and the dodge relics >100% and a relatively weak but defense passing team, I managed to get a DRAW screen. This fight was in level 4 boss fight. After just running the fight without skipping in, I got a win after over 5 min. I don't know if this has happened to anyone, but I think it's interesting to report. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it.

Is there actually a guide on how a team should be set up, e.g. to complete the hardcore mode?

3.PNG

31.PNG

My recent experience with the new roles is:

- Normal mode: you can just use 7 fluffer girls.

- Hard mode, this is trickier because in 4th and 5th floor the enemies attacks made that not a viable option, your fluffers don't attack because there is always another girl in need of healing. I tried with just two fluffers to have some healing during the first turns, I also have two or three submissive girls with skill tier 5 active, so healing team 20-40% every 4-5 turns. that is enough to pass quickly the first three floors, for the last two floors, if you haven't got duck relics over 54% you need to made other changes, but it is doable even without duck.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ich42 said:

However, I noticed that 5 of the girls in the boss level had a skill even though I didn't take any with me. My 5 strongest girls in the selection had a 5 skill level, but I hadn't taken them with me. Since I now know that my strongest girls should not have bulbs in the 5 skill level, I have removed them from all but one of them. I need her for the other fights.

Enemies are coping the stats of the 7 strongest of all your girls, not only the ones you've included in your squad, so excluding girls with GS5 won't have any impact on their team. To weaken their team you have to either reset skills of your top 7 girls or shuffle your girls' GG.

49 minutes ago, Ich42 said:

Furthermore, with the skip button and the dodge relics >100% and a relatively weak but defense passing team, I managed to get a DRAW screen. This fight was in level 4 boss fight. After just running the fight without skipping in, I got a win after over 5 min. I don't know if this has happened to anyone, but I think it's interesting to report. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it.

That was probably just a coincidence. The results of the battle are determined before you see the first turn so clicking the skip button can't change anything.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, xRob91 said:

That was probably just a coincidence. The results of the battle are determined before you see the first turn so clicking the skip button can't change anything.

It was ~8 times in a row and I only won without skipping, so I don't think it was a pure coincidence.
In the 5 layer I also had a draw, but there I saw changes in the EGO of the girls, in the fight against the boss of the 4 Layer I did not see any changes in any EGO of a girl. 🤷‍♂️

21 hours ago, xRob91 said:

Enemies are coping the stats of the 7 strongest of all your girls, not only the ones you've included in your squad, so excluding girls with GS5 won't have any impact on their team. To weaken their team you have to either reset skills of your top 7 girls or shuffle your girls' GG.

Yes, that's true, but unfortunately it's not written in the same way in the QA.

Edited by Ich42

10 hours ago, jelom said:

- Hard mode, this is trickier because in 4th and 5th floor the enemies attacks made that not a viable option, your fluffers don't attack because there is always another girl in need of healing. I tried with just two fluffers to have some healing during the first turns, I also have two or three submissive girls with skill tier 5 active, so healing team 20-40% every 4-5 turns. that is enough to pass quickly the first three floors, for the last two floors, if you haven't got duck relics over 54% you need to made other changes, but it is doable even without duck.

i've used one fluffer and one sexomancer in my last hard mode run. I had pretty strong protective bubble (4x12%, 1x8%, 1x6%) and some dogde on front row (18% for heavenly Venus and 36% for romantic winter). I'am not sure if there is a hard cap for stacking protective bubble so i just took them all as no good dogde relics came up. I finished without loosing a girl. The sexomancer was there just in case of bad luck (crit streak to one of my tanks). GS5 where: 3x healing, 1 shield, 1 mana boost. As fluffer i use Visora, because shes dps and has a usefull gs5. For sexomancer gs5 is not relevant.

In my last 2 runs the 5th floor boss did not bring one super defensive girl with him, as he did in the weeks before. I allways make sure to have around 90k of attack at least on one of my girls before i get to the last boss because he allways had one girl aroun 85k def with him(whats about 25% more then the avg of the rest of his girls). Where there any notes of this being patched?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

ok, I think I broke it. after the fight went on for 30 minutes It did look like I was chipping away is it should have win in time so I click skip and got the below. how strong did they expect you to be for the last fight of hard.

image.thumb.png.5be3b680c0e688d6446b007f2ee75d5a.png

Edit: After clicking ok my team was all there and boss was down 2 girls. guess it can only keep track of so many moves

Edited by Yamiray

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Edit: After clicking ok my team was all there and boss was down 2 girls. guess it can only keep track of so many moves

Yes, there is a max cap of the number of rounds. You just need to retry it a dozen or so times and you get the win.

The 7 strongest after all buffs were added - so what should be the result in the power-filter in the Harem (bugged so doesn't work at the moment) or in the top of the team-editing.

image.png

Posted (edited)

So here is my current run with my girls. I didn't get any dodge in floor 1 and 2 as I didn't have any difficult (red) battles here either. Since I collect the coins and these are more important to me than difficult fights.  In floor 3 I got a dodge with 54% for Dark Selina and kicked Ellie out and changed my team setup. Ellie was just a tank until I got a dodge. In floor 4 I got a 72% dodge for Caroline and changed my team setup again. So that Dark Selina was in the middle of the mid and my Sexomancer (Fated Bianca) and Agent Zoya in the back, in case Caroline had no more ego. Which was also once the case in the boss fight on floor 4.
In the fight before the boss on floor 5, I got a >100% dodge for Caroline and didn't change my team setup. Which I actually could have done, since with my team it would be very unlikely to impossible that someone should have no ego left.

What I noticed in the last 3 runs is that I only got dodge in difficult (red) fights.

The idea of my team is to keep the tank girls alive with the fluffers until the shield girls have given shield to as many girls as possible, especially the tank girls. After that, the fluffers can attack and no longer heal.

With the dodge the tactic becomes much easier and with >100% dodge you can even swap the sexomancer and the non-blue girls for other girls who might do more damage, depending on which relics you have collected before. I think eccentric (red) girls as know-how might be the most suitable here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I like to leave all or many Sensual (Blue) girls, because they intercept the enemy's attack at 100% and you don't have to heal your girls anymore.

40.png.ae8119fd7540abccfe846d87063d7b7b.png

41.thumb.png.d82bcc8425944b687c9523a51dcf1c6d.png42.thumb.png.939460d806cb3c907009e762070e3e0e.png43.png.cddbf2e765fceac979c76122228212e3.png44.thumb.png.2ae2ed65df3d0fcfc90d167d9fb389ad.png45.png.7a9dd8edfc74cc044721a6272f41bd18.png

What do you think of the tatik and what is yours in Hard Mode?

11 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

i've used one fluffer and one sexomancer in my last hard mode run. I had pretty strong protective bubble (4x12%, 1x8%, 1x6%) and some dogde on front row (18% for heavenly Venus and 36% for romantic winter). I'am not sure if there is a hard cap for stacking protective bubble so i just took them all as no good dogde relics came up. I finished without loosing a girl. The sexomancer was there just in case of bad luck (crit streak to one of my tanks). GS5 where: 3x healing, 1 shield, 1 mana boost. As fluffer i use Visora, because shes dps and has a usefull gs5. For sexomancer gs5 is not relevant.

In my last 2 runs the 5th floor boss did not bring one super defensive girl with him, as he did in the weeks before. I allways make sure to have around 90k of attack at least on one of my girls before i get to the last boss because he allways had one girl aroun 85k def with him(whats about 25% more then the avg of the rest of his girls). Where there any notes of this being patched?

Yes Visora is also the best fluffer in my opinion, unfortunately I don't have Visora.
Also, I don't think any of the enemy girls in the boss fight in floor 5 have such high defenses on me, they are usually around ~42k, which is why I was able to deal a lot of damage with my team.

11 hours ago, Yamiray said:

ok, I think I broke it. after the fight went on for 30 minutes It did look like I was chipping away is it should have win in time so I click skip and got the below. how strong did they expect you to be for the last fight of hard.

image.thumb.png.5be3b680c0e688d6446b007f2ee75d5a.png

That's exactly what I had in my previous run, but I had other and weaker girls with me. 

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

How does the game decide which are your 7 strongest girls, to determine the bulbs on the opponents?

After you have chosen the difficulty level for your run, you have to choose your girls.  The first 7 girls there decide whether the opposing girls also have a GS5 or not.
I have the one mythical girl with GS5 that I need for other battles and has taken off her equipment, so she fell so far behind that the other mythical girls without GS5 were the first 7.

Important, unless you have selected some first girls for the run, it is relatively difficult to tell what your 7 strongest girls are.  But if you used the automatic selection and took your strongest girls with you. then you can look under “Squad” in the love labyrinth. The first 7 positions there should not be occupied by girls who have a GS5.

Edited by Ich42

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

The 7 strongest after all buffs were added - so what should be the result in the power-filter in the Harem (bugged so doesn't work at the moment) or in the top of the team-editing.

image.png

Labyrinth calculates total power a little differently than PvP systems, so I'd advise against relying on power filter in team-editing page. The easiest way to check your 7 strongest girls is to use labyrinth power sorting method in Harem++ script.

To demonstrate the differences:

These are my strongest girls sorted by pvp and labyrinth power:

1.PNG.cb1cdaba0ac1cae392b16ec6daa5eea7.PNG

2.PNG.11050db5fcf47330280d728e14a80d62.PNG

And this is my opponent in labyrinth:

3.JPG.b9b7aa5e6f06eaa1b5014d91f130c328.JPG

As you can see he has 2 mythic girls and that's because M6 Norou jumped from 10th to 7th position when I changed the sorting method.

• Like 1