New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

25 minutes ago, xRob91 said:

The easiest way to check your 7 strongest girls is to use labyrinth power sorting method in Harem++ script.

Or simply use the roster tab in the labyrinth or the select roster screen after choosing the difficulty.

It's sorted by laby power.

Also I suppose bolitho showed the make team screen from the labyrinth (and not a pvp one) which is also sorted by laby power.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, this is the simpliest way unless you excluded some girls from your squad for some reason.

Shouldn't the laby edit-team screen show laby power and ego % instead of pvp power? Also, using laby edit-team screen can be tricky - if one of your girls becomes tired she will no longer appear there.

Edited by xRob91

51 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Also I suppose bolitho showed the make team screen from the labyrinth (and not a pvp one) which is also sorted by laby power.

Not really - haven't started the Labyrinth run now and used the "normal" PvP screen even it doesn't showed the Labyrinth sorting (to lazy to open it directly). Seems the trip with a little bit less sleep (a games night and a birthday Party at the following day) affected my brain more than wished... 😴

Posted (edited)

i posted recently that pvp power sorting and harem++ sorting are not same as lab. best is to sort team when u select mode and picking 280 girls. you are safe to adjust girls power during selecting screen
image.thumb.png.87f81b584e9c1e2462f181dd04e0768c.png
right now it shows 3rd and 6th girl have skills and when i go for lab i will adjust girls equip

Edited by DuDeLoK

16 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

i posted recently that pvp power sorting and harem++ sorting are not same as lab. best is to sort team when u select mode and picking 280 girls. you are safe to adjust girls power during selecting screen
image.thumb.png.87f81b584e9c1e2462f181dd04e0768c.png
right now it shows 3rd and 6th girl have skills and when i go for lab i will adjust girls equip

20 hours ago, Ich42 said:

After you have chosen the difficulty level for your run, you have to choose your girls.  The first 7 girls there decide whether the opposing girls also have a GS5 or not.
I have the one mythical girl with GS5 that I need for other battles and has taken off her equipment, so she fell so far behind that the other mythical girls without GS5 were the first 7.

Important, unless you have selected some first girls for the run, it is relatively difficult to tell what your 7 strongest girls are.  But if you used the automatic selection and took your strongest girls with you. then you can look under “Squad” in the love labyrinth. The first 7 positions there should not be occupied by girls who have a GS5.

I used the method DuDeLok showed or my text / pictures.

It is important to use the automatic assign.

49.png

48.png

When a Sexomancer revives a target, the ego restored on the revivee will be the same as the current ego on the Sexomancer. So keeping sexomances in the mid or backline will keep them safe, and able to revive with higher ego.

• Like 1

@Ich42 Are you asking how to calculate the laby power? If so, use this formula:

Total Power = ceil(Ego + 7.5 * (Attack + Defence) + 0.625 * Speed)

@EpicBacon That's interesting information. It helped me with my today's tests. I was checking how much opponent's skills/roles are nerfed (I don't remember anyone giving exact numbers). I noticed some abnormality when I was observing Sexomancer's skill.

Justine's skill didn't work at all and it wasn's just a visual bug. I looked through the json response and found out the reason.

json.PNG.af77400aca75f66f08f278789ebc1c2f.PNG

Skill works fine, the problem is that girl's initial ego is negative. Have you observed similar problems when you were testing sexomancer skill with your girls?

After taking into account the effects of this bug, the results are as follows:

excel.PNG.76c30257ed4b1c047d3d3137f7742b55.PNG
I checked also fluffer role and submissive skill.
Opponent's fluffer heal for 5% of her Attack Power.
Fully skilled submissive girl heal 2% of Ego. I'm not sure if it scales like with player's girls or if it's fixed value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, xRob91 said:

Skill works fine, the problem is that girl's initial ego is negative. Have you observed similar problems when you were testing sexomancer skill with your girls?

never looked at the exact numbers, but it allways looked as it would work just fine. Since healing is not nerved for the player a small amount of negative ego leading to less ego on the revived girl is something i missed. But it allways brought back my dead girl with a decent amount of ego that was at least close enough to the sexomancers ego that i had nothing to complain about. I will try to pay more attention to it, but mostly im just skippin fights to not waste to much time on laby. 

But from what i am seeing in your results i can't imaging that it has no effect to our girls. Its most likely just meaningless cause of our healing is not nerved.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, xRob91 said:

@Ich42 Are you asking how to calculate the laby power? If so, use this formula:

Total Power = ceil(Ego + 7.5 * (Attack + Defence) + 0.625 * Speed)

@EpicBacon That's interesting information. It helped me with my today's tests. I was checking how much opponent's skills/roles are nerfed (I don't remember anyone giving exact numbers). I noticed some abnormality when I was observing Sexomancer's skill.

Justine's skill didn't work at all and it wasn's just a visual bug. I looked through the json response and found out the reason.

json.PNG.af77400aca75f66f08f278789ebc1c2f.PNG

After taking into account the effects of this bug, the results are as follows:

excel.PNG.76c30257ed4b1c047d3d3137f7742b55.PNG
I checked also fluffer role and submissive skill.
Opponent's fluffer heal for 5% of her Attack Power.
Fully skilled submissive girl heal 2% of Ego. I'm not sure if it scales like with player's girls or if it's fixed value.

Actually you are right, I looked at it again, it does seem that the sexomancer takes her current ego and substracts the - ego on the girl she is reviving.

image.png.2f318238a34f7ee03f858d43c792672d.png

Sexomancer have 419.702 ego, Revives a girl that is -18.193 ego; girl is revived with 401.508 ego.
419702-18193 = 401.509.

This is not the only instance, all my revives seems to follow the same pattern.

Edit: Another example.

image.png.5e00d3caf716a297c00453a2ce8a437b.png
Here is another example, this time she is revived with only 354.167 ego, due to being at -65.534 ego.

419.702-65.534 = 354.168

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 7:58 AM, XXDongXX said:

never looked at the exact numbers, but it allways looked as it would work just fine. Since healing is not nerved for the player a small amount of negative ego leading to less ego on the revived girl is something i missed. But it allways brought back my dead girl with a decent amount of ego that was at least close enough to the sexomancers ego that i had nothing to complain about. I will try to pay more attention to it, but mostly im just skippin fights to not waste to much time on laby. 

But from what i am seeing in your results i can't imaging that it has no effect to our girls. Its most likely just meaningless cause of our healing is not nerved.

Ok I didn't know that there was a formula for this, but it makes perfect sense.  I thought it would be interesting since there was a discussion above about how to determine the girls' points.

I am currently creating a small table so that I can keep a better eye on my girls. And I've also added the roles, as there's nothing about Fluffer and Sexomancer in the QA yet, you can say the following:

Fluffers
heal first the most wounded girls and only when there are no more wounded they inflict damage. It is possible to heal critically. The GS5 skills are not affected by the role.

Sexomancer
lets a girl in your current team come back without ego, with the ego based on the ego of the Sexomancer minus the ego (minus number) of the incapacitated girl. The ability of the skill is only limited to the current team! Not to all girls in your entire selection. The girl should be at the back if possible so that she can revive the other girls with a lot of ego. The GS5 skills are influenced by the role! Therefore, it is not worth investing bulbs in the GS5

Edited by Ich42
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'll try to write a description so that it might make it into QA, regarding the GS5 in the boss fights.

The first/strongest 7 girls when selecting the Squad after choosing a difficulty LVL for the Love Labyrinth are decisive. It doesn't matter if you don't take girls into your squad, the first/strongest 7 girls you have in total will always be look at.

If you choose the Auto Assign, you can also look under Squad at the 7 first/strongest girls you have.

For every GS5 girl in your first/strongest 7 girls, there will be just as many GS5 girls in the (Boss) fight. If none of your girls have a GS5, then the (enemy/boss) girls will not have a GS5 either.

After each battle, the first/strongest powers you have are checked again. This makes it possible to change the strength of some girls by redistribute equipment for the Love Labyrinth run.

If the speed of the girls is the same, then the following order is used: center, top then anticlockwise.

50.thumb.PNG.c441752f72376c331b777024dd9e0441.PNG

53.thumb.PNG.06b352889612607663e247531ce43687.PNG

51.thumb.PNG.e20e15fa107d1936b0aec3a4d8a006ba.PNG

Battles with the blue/green/yellow/red are partially excluded from this, girls can have a GS5 there.

I've come across a few battles where girls had a GS5 in red battles. the first/strongest 7 girls didn't have a GS5, but my team did. So I can't really see any correlation there.

Has anyone seen this or knows more about it?

Edited by Ich42

Posted (edited)

you should add that game picks enemy on your top7 girls that u have atm. People can think unselecting gs5 girls would work when forming 280 team while it dont.

also u could add that game checks top7 girls after each finished fight in lab and changes to power such as week power boosts change or equiping artifacts on girls will affect enemy having skills

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ich42 said:

For every GS5 girl in your first/strongest 7 girls, there will be just as many GS5 girls in the Boss fight

Is this correct?

Edited by Ich42

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Ich42 said:

Is this correct?

yes
if you selected all girls without skiping then yes. any girl with gs5 in top7 means 1 more enemy with skills. no girl with gs5 in top7 = no enemy skills
if u skip adding gs5 girls in your lab rouster game will count them and add skills based on it

Edited by DuDeLoK

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ich42 said:

Battles with the blue/green/yellow/red are partially excluded from this, girls can have a GS5 there.

I've come across a few battles where girls had a GS5 in red battles. the first/strongest 7 girls didn't have a GS5, but my team did. So I can't really see any correlation there.

Has anyone seen this or knows more about it?

Hmm... that's strange. I've never observed such irregularities. Usually only few of my mythic girls are placed in top 7 so I should have noticed it. Last week there were 2 mythics in my top 7: Bianca (with GS5) as 1st and Norou as 7th. Every my opponent last week also had 2 mythics: 1 skilled in middle midline and 1 unskilled in upper backline.

One more thing I would add is that the game places the girls in classic pvp order: center, top then anticlockwise. Anticlockwise because girls' positions are mirrored to your team. This sometimes can be helpful. For example, when 1 skilled girl is too powerful to keep her out of strongest 7, it would be wise to at least try making her 3rd or 4th, Thanks to that opponent will have skilled girl in the frontline which is an easy target. The worst thing is when your girl with GS5 is 6th or 7th.

EDIT: Well, now that I think about this a little more, there are some rare cases when opponents having skilled girls in the backline rather than midline is more beneficial for the player. It was reported a few months ago that when you lose a fight but defeat opponent's frontline girls then in the next attempt opponent's backline girls will become a new frontline. Still, the safest approach is to prevent your opponent from having GS5 in either mid or backline.

Edited by xRob91

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, xRob91 said:

EDIT: Well, now that I think about this a little more, there are some rare cases when opponents having skilled girls in the backline rather than midline is more beneficial for the player. It was reported a few months ago that when you lose a fight but defeat opponent's frontline girls then in the next attempt opponent's backline girls will become a new frontline. Still, the safest approach is to prevent your opponent from having GS5 in either mid or backline.

I can confirm that if you don't beat a team completely, but more than the two front girls, then girls move to the front.

Edited by Ich42

15 minutes ago, hihi1237823 said:

What is Sexomancer?

or

Sexomancer
lets a girl in your current team come back without ego, with the ego based on the ego of the Sexomancer minus the ego (minus number) of the incapacitated girl. The ability of the skill is only limited to the current team! Not to all girls in your entire selection. The girl should be at the back if possible so that she can revive the other girls with a lot of ego. The GS5 skills are influenced by the role! Therefore, it is not worth investing bulbs in the GS5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Think this is a 2nd or 3rd time I've seen one of these girl show up. I don't think I've seen them in any other events, wonder if this is intended or an error?

image.png.73cb8c5f790675fa8796fa6a9b77d987.png

Mythic Oni Princess Yura showed as enemy in LAB before her Mythic Days come. Also when i was looking Leg5* girls taht i dont have there were few with no decribed source of where u can get them and i thought they havent come yet and dont check more into it. So probably Kinkoid ads future girls in batches at some periods and then activates them when events start (so they already in game base but u dont see them yet and lab gets random girls from all girls pool). Probably same type u found

Edited by DuDeLoK

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

Mythic Oni Princess Yura showed as enemy in LAB before her Mythic Days come. Also when i was looking Leg5* girls taht i dont have there were few with no decribed source of where u can get them and i thought they havent come yet and dont check more into it. So probably Kinkoid ads future girls in batches at some periods and then activates them when events start (so they already in game base but u dont see them yet and lab gets random girls from all girls pool). Probably same type u found

Its understandable that you do not recognize her but she is not a girl that just has not been released yet, She is one of the 8 Patreon girls that only 1 player would have and that is it. No other player can get her. Since these are not obtainable for other player there hidden from the heram page and was asummed was never used for anything else like labyrinth or Pantheon's Stairway where random girls are thrown at you. The one that is show in this example is Nelle one of the oldest girls with an id next to Elfy who is in the wiki and was before they randomized ids. So that is why I found it odd they she was there.

Edited by Yamiray

On 5/9/2024 at 7:38 AM, Yamiray said:

Its understandable that you do not recognize her but she is not a girl that just has not been released yet, She is one of the 8 Patreon girls that only 1 player would have and that is it. No other player can get her. Since these are not obtainable for other player there hidden from the heram page and was asummed was never used for anything else like labyrinth or Pantheon's Stairway where random girls are thrown at you. The one that is show in this example is Nelle one of the oldest girls with an id next to Elfy who is in the wiki and was before they randomized ids. So that is why I found it odd they she was there.

It must be quite recent bug. Today I also came across one of these patreon girls and I'm sure I've never seen her before.

7.thumb.png.63d7a40ad291ec3849079a3147340e7f.png