[December 1st, 2023] CE - The Sex Toy Factory

bolitho76

1600x900_Twitter_Post_12.thumb.webp.11903a0d05b2c5d20c1f426e83a8b912.webp

Girls:

Villain:  Toymaker Kia: Charm - playfull (yellow)                     Tester Chiba: Hardcore - submissive (white)  

Champ (Ryu): BJ Pepa: Know-how - sensual (blue)

Pachinko only: Chief Irena: Know-how - dominatrix (black)        Sexmas Model Kuchi: Charm - exhibitionist (green)

Mission: Thief Hateya: Hardcore - eccentric (red)

• Thanks 4

need some advice. this is my current EP pool:

image.png.343534ae03aa0275b8d59b1141e290f6.png

only 1 permanent EP girl there and the new event girls. What's the play now? Should I just wait until the end of CE to see which ones I can get from villains/champion and then go ham on them with EP to hopefully get them all?

I'm currently at 130 EPx1 orbs. I can also cross my fingers for a possible DD during CE but there's no way of planning for that :D

• uwu 1

9 minutes ago, garadron said:

only 1 permanent EP girl there and the new event girls. What's the play now? Should I just wait until the end of CE to see which ones I can get from villains/champion and then go ham on them with EP to hopefully get them all?

This is my strategy, yes: wait what you get from Champs/Villains and the rest with Orbs. Only modified with: If a Pachinko Daily Contest or a DD appear you can start earlier with the Pachinko.

• Like 4

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
7 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

It seems to me or the store should have been called toysINus, and not toysIИus?

The store's logo it refers to has the "R" swapped (horizontally), so likely the "IN" is intentionally swapped (vertically) here to imitate that 🙂.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Master-17 said:

And again they are all collected thanks to Pachinko. About 30 EOx1 to get 4 girls today and one was received a couple of days ago.

That was either lucky (in terms of drop rate, it's way above average) or unlucky (in terms of progress in CbC Day 1 it means you didn't get to use a lot of EPx1s) depending how you look at it.

Got them all with orbs as usual, although this time I had initially started working on one of the two available on a villain before MD started (and even after that as MD shards depleted even faster than usual on day 1) but I didn't get to complete her with Fists so I ended up with like 70 epic affection items. I've used almost a 100 EPx1s to get all 5, which is much more in line with the ~4.5% estimated drop rate than your super lucky streak of 30! ^^ Didn't even get to use my EvP orbs. But it's always goof to stash for a rainy day.

• GG 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

As if there were no further 5 days to get them from villains/champs 😄. But I see the synergy with CbC day 1.

Yeah, not that it kept me from getting sniped and being #5 when I opened the game long after reset today anyway, but oh well. I need to use my orbs regularly anyway so might as well do it on Monday when possible. ^^

• Hug 2

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, not that it kept me from getting sniped and being #5 when I opened the game long after reset today anyway, but oh well. I need to use my orbs regularly anyway so might as well do it on Monday when possible. ^^

Ah, getting sniped is my favourite pasttime in this game, but this time I was idling on rank 4 at the finish

• Hug 1
  • GG 2

image.png.fa71b2079834c75b48ccc2898e928fc8.png

Event done... but it was very expensiv.

Got the 2 Villain girls but had to invest 467 combativity to get the needed 25 and 20 drops. So I need not only the remaining natural regeneration from the days without MD and the combativity from the last PoV, I needed some Season rewards and 40 combativity from refills too.

The remaining 3 Pachinko Girls (no way to get the girl from Ryu with a start at a 5th stage and not time do babysit the champ daily) needed 83 EpPx1 and 2 EpPx10 Orbs... Only Chief Irena dropped after 72 EpPx1 Orbs. In the remaining 11 trys wasn't a drop so I had to invest 2 of my remaining EpPx10 Orbs to finish the event.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

il y a 13 minutes, Lapokabo a dit :

Anyone has the drop rate for event girls from Champions ?

Should be 50%.

Low sample but here are some stats :
image.png.8b129dddb22c896af2bfd062971732c7.png

Finishing this event at 4/6 (missing the 2 pachinko girls, since my EP pool is not empty yet, 11 girls remaining, should be emptied during the next DD).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/10/2023 at 12:37 PM, Lapokabo said:

Anyone has the drop rate for event girls from Champions ?

It is explicitly 50/50, each time. So you'd need a dozen runs or more (excluding the final stage) per cycle to nearly guarantee you get the 3 drops you need. Which means at least 15 days on the champion, unless you shell out kobans to skip the 24-hour cooldown between runs.

CE "only" lasts 9 days, so even minmaxing like crazy, you can't expect more than 8 coin flips. Getting heads three times from 8 coin flips is not a safe bet. (It's way, way worse for OD, of course, which lasts 5 days so you only get 4 coin flips at best, unless you burn a lot of kobans skipping cooldowns).

That's why I recommend considering the "girl on a champion" as a pachinko girl by default, even if you do bother making the runs on the champ just in case. Sometimes you'll get lucky, but more often than not, you'll end up with a partial girl (or a few extra epic affection items, if you grab her from pachinko later on).

• Like 1