[ December 25, 2023 ] Crazy Cumback Contest 3

bolitho76

HH_CCC_Push.thumb.webp.31193d5c0ff1a3c3411b691dad0368d2.webp

Girls:

Cheer Ulfette: Hardcore - sensual (blue)

Cheer Mika: Charm - playfull (yellow)

Cheer Cynthia: Hardciore - exhibitionist (green)

Cheer Ruriko: Know-how - submissiv (white)

Objectives:

Day1: Gladiator - Villain fights (200), Seasen & League fights (150)

Day2: Attraction Orbs - Shards (20), using Orbs (3000)

Day3: Enlarge your Harem - Affection grade (1000), level up (60 per level)

Day4: Master of Potions - PoV Potions (1), PoG Potions (5), not avalaibel are BB (50) and DP (5)

Day5: Money maker, money braker - per 2500 1 point (round up) in gaining and spending

Day6: Equipment for everyone - Gain equip (60), Equip Pachinko x1 (1500), x2 (1620), x10 (8100), upgrade equip (1000)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 6

They are all from the "Midwinter Preparation" PoA. That horrible PoA they added in the middel of December 2021 with the extremly expensiv tasks. Where KK "wanted to try something" and it was mostly because they thought PoA would be to easy because some players ended a normal PoA within a day...

I was lucky to get one Girl out of the PoA so "only" 3 Girls avalaible to me.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, garadron said:

Damn, I have all 4 available. That's going to be an interesting end of the year, trying to catch 'em all

image.png.4dd8f98d66060c2e2a52162f5eaf78e4.png

I need 3 of them (got Cheer Ulfete). I like Ruriko 0-pose the most from the 3 I didn't get so far.

At least I need to get only 1 girl from the CCC on CxH and PSH each.

image.png.1a7ebbc4b048832280b1613a4950c33f.png

It seemed that I could have a chance to get top4 without spending Koban, but this changed in the last h before reset. So I stayed in top15. With the 50 shards I don't fall behind for my goal to get 3 girls from this event.

15th needed 30.700 points.

• Like 2

Already have the 4 girls

image.png.77628ff47c40057d38cb28c7afbd4bdf.png

I remember it was when I was buying the koban path first thing, and when I saw the objectives I was like "fuck it, let's try to finish it nevertheless".

I should probably start to see some PoA girls soon since it's around that time that I switched my koban spending from buying PoA to buying PoG (and PoV more rarely) and 7 months later to mythic girls.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 2

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

This is nice. These 4 weren't initially expected to return until February through March 2024 (before CCbC finally started fixing the ever-increasing gap between PoA release and CbC revivals). Very nice to see them here. I'm missing the two from the koban path (I remember back then even just barely making it to Cheer Cynthia had been a massive struggle, as this was the infamous surprise extra PoA nobody was ready for and which was also more expensive and had a slower reward track than ever before).

Day 1 went well (thankfully, considering the ungodly amount of kobans and resources in general I've spent that day for all these Xmas specials).

image.png

One down, one to go.

• Surprised :O 1
  • GG 3

image.png.f473eb9f28173b2c8c2f57a55f5b8bff.png

secured top4 on last MDR shards pool with 8-10k ahead of top5 2h before cutoff. checked if some1 was farming MDR and no one moved. 10 min before reset some1 crazy made me 5 position forcing to spend ~200 kobans outside of MDR. mb some1 pushing rank already have Mythic otherwise people are little bit crazy

• Like 1
  • GG 5

image.png.81b15799351defd03f330a866c9376ed.png

Not all 4 Girls needed like garadron, but 3 are also a good argument. The only thing that makes me sad is, that I was short by 40.000 points only in the Daily Pachinko Contest we had at .com. So "only" 2nd. Well, getting 120 Koban have to be good enough...

15th needed 455.180 points.

So in total 150 shards for the 3 Girls secured - so I need "only" 3 times a top15 again and it's not a to worse thing if I can't reach top15 at a day.

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 4

On 12/25/2023 at 6:34 AM, garadron said:

Damn, I have all 4 available. That's going to be an interesting end of the year, trying to catch 'em all

image.png.4dd8f98d66060c2e2a52162f5eaf78e4.png

These where the 4 from that extra PoA back in December 2021. That month had 2 PoA so many didn't know where to spend there points. So I would expect many to need 3 or 4 of them. I myself need 3.

So far on this CCC... I didn't want to exhaust myself on the 1st day, so I settled for a top 15 place.

On the 2nd day, I sniped for a top 30 spot :)

And now is the 3rd day, there's a tough competition.

image.thumb.png.d6dfb187e5af7da7dbbf763174fee16b.png

Yes, I finished in the top 4:

Edited by OmerB

Scores in my bracket are expectedly higher since we get a lot more girls form villains, Pachinko, PoPs, OD and all this. I did not level any of those girls with the contest in mind, so levelled them all from 1 to 250 today.

image.thumb.png.d3657b49976b04ab288bffbf3e7757fb.png

The first 2 days I wasn't around at reset time, but managed top 4 in both cases, i.e. have all girls I could get until now 🙂.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

Has anyone else havibg a feeling that we've been robbed? I clearly remeber that in Path if Attraction i have always get 2 of the characters. So jow in this revival i need to get 3 of them even though i have a feelng i should have had 2 of them already. But the issue might be that there is 1 free, one paid, 1 free and 1 paid character in this particular order. And as the order of the event is to get previous charecter before some other one might be that it suddenly it makes jo sense that your have 3rd character while not having 2d one. So it might be that i had to get the 3rd one twice now. Doesn't seem right.

• Sad 1

The objectives of this PoA were really hard. In a classic PoA, the second task is to win 18 PvP fights. In this one, it was something like win 50 times.

And all objectives were like this like 3 times harder than a classic PoA.

That's why a lot of people are missing 3 girls.

See here :

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Grifs said:

Doesn't seem right.

Nope. The robbery took place two years ago when the special PoA all four of these are from was released as a bad surprise near Xmas 2021. I managed to get the second girl on the free path that time, but it was very very hard and it took all my determination stubbornness (and tons of resources) to do so. Many players only got the 1st girl on the free path for that one back then, as it was not only a second PoA in the same month, but it also had much harder tasks than the usual format to climb the reward track. Thankfully, that was a one-time thing and given the backlash, they've never done it again.

So it's not surprising you have 3 girls to grab out of 4 instead of just the 2 from the koban path as you would if they had revived basically any other full PoA. You're certainly not alone in that.

---

Edit: I've completed my goals of securing the two koban-path girls I was missing. After my win on day 1, I got a top 15 in days 2 and 3. Now, I've only claimed the first half of Rumiko yet, but in today's (day 4) constest I still see her shards in my reward pool. I honestly don't remember what the rewards are for CCbC when you have no girl left, or if it's worth waiting on claiming her so I can farm a few epic flower bunches.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 1