[January 14th, 2024] Orgy Days 49

HH_Twitter_Post_3.thumb.webp.82d92d0ab7145a8ea70e5531b1c72852.webp

Girls:

Mission Girl:

Winter Holiday

Villain Girls:

Snowboard Hari (Ninja Spy - Ninja Village), Bunny's mother in skis (Ninja Spy - Ninja Village), Winter Sophie (Gruntt - Invaded Kingdom), Winter Viola (Gruntt - Invaded Kingdom), Bimbette (Edwarda - The Juy Sea), Peeping Kameyala (Edwarda - The Juy Sea), Tentacled Treasure (Donation - Admittance of the Death), Princess Atsuki (Donation - Admittance of the Death), Pheralia (Silvanus - Magic Forest), Peeping Agate (Silvanus - Magic Forest), Kameyala (Bremen - Hamelin Town), Fortune Teller Carine (Bremen - Hamelin Town), Peeping Virginia (Finalmecia - Plain of Rituals), Winter Justine (Finalmecia - Plain of Rituals), Magician Crystal (Fredy Shih Roko - Heroes University), Peeping Sifra (Fredy Shih Roko - Heroes University), Winter Hima (Karole - Ninja sacred lands), Lion Cleo (Karole - Ninja sacred lands)

Champion Girls:

Winter Tiana (Romero), Winter Acadia (Whaty), Snake Charmer Mordona (Matsuda)

Pachinko Girls:

Wolf Luna, Professor Reko, Winter Kimie, Frosty Winter, Winter Amy, Acrobats Fanny & Fione, Sherly, Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng, Winter Edna, Lil' Red, Robin, Peeping Malina, White Witch Babe, Peeping Fabienne, Miss Lilith, Mordona

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 5

What I'm detecting is

Mission Girl:

Winter Holiday

Champion Girls:

Snake Charmer Mordona
Winter Tiana
Winter Acadia

Villain Girls:

Snowboard Hari
Winter Sophie
Bunny's mother in skis
Winter Viola
Tentacled Treasure
Pheralia
Kameyala
Fortune Teller Carine
Magician Crystal
Bimbette
Winter Hima
Winter Justine
Peeping Agate
Peeping Sifra
Peeping Kameyala
Peeping Virginia
Princess Atsuki
Lion Cleo

Looks like there a lot more girls on Villains then normal but from what I read in the patch notes I guess this is the new thing.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Yeah so nice to choose the villains level :

image.png.91d3067c64a269d5b6579d2918804242.png

A `#worldmap .tiers-selection { z-index:3 }` fixes it but it seems it hasn't been really tested.

So we've got a maximum of 2 girls per tier villain it seems.

Here is my list (don't know if it is the same for everyone) for Villains :

• Gruntt : Winter Sophie, Winter Viola
  • Edwarda : Peeping Kameyala
  • Silvanus : Pheralia
  • Bremen : Fortune Teller Carine
  • Finalmecia : Peeping Virginia, Winter Justine
  • Fredy Sih Roko : Peeping Sifra, Magician Crystal
  • Karole : Winter Hima

Snake Charmer Mordona is on Matsuda.
Winter Acadia is on Whaty.

Edited by mdnoria
replaced "tier" with "villain"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png.1a8ad70b2b7b38e2a83d3f47468d2b29.png

Had all girls, so the event is done to me. Thanks for the gems 😉

+1

The new system for those who still have plenty of girls to get from OD seems mostly positive at its core, although it might be a tidbit confusing for some.

Bug(s) notwithstanding, of course. It started on a Sunday so Kinkoid staff aren't there to see it, but the one @mdnoria spotted (along with a nice script/code/console workaround) seems obvious enough that Sandman should be on it as soon as he shows up for work tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

I have girls only on 2 champions: Whatty and Matsuda 🥲 I will probably not get the girl from Whatty, as he was on the 3rd stage, and I didn't get a drop on the first day 🥲

I have one girl with 25 shards on Silvanus, so I will start with her.

BTW, From Kinkoid's note I understood that the same girl could be placed with two different villains?

Also, I can't change tier (at least on mobile view), since the girls are hiding the tier boxes.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

The mechanical change might allow this now, but on current OD each girl drops only at a single villain (I do not own 37/38). But up to 3 different girls drop on one villain.

EDIT: Ah, bolitho has the full list in OP already.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

is it worth it to use EP orbs during this OD-DD combo or should I keep them for CE's only? I'm missing 25 girls and this is my current orb situation:

image.png.0d729a2aea744972731f06855f68631e.pngimage.png.c29d45c9e1504819c5673638521a618e.png

what'd be the "safe" amount of EPx1 orbs to stash for CE's?

1 hour ago, garadron said:

I'm missing 25 girls

Do you mean in this OD, in your permanent EP pool, or something else? Is your permanent EP pool cleared? The answer to those questions would change my advice drastically.

If you have a cleared EP pool already, then I'd say always keep at least 100 EPx1 orbs per CE (150 to be on the relatively safe side), and also keep both your EPx10 and your Draft orb as safety nets just in case you get a real bad streak with your EPx1s on a particular CE.

If that's the case and you have 25 girls available in this OD, then it wouldn't be too risky to use up to around 100 EPx1s on this OD with DD.

If you don't have a cleared EP pool yet, then I'd recommend not spending any EP orb on either OD or CE, but outside of both so that you can work towards clearing your permanent EP pool first.

PS: In any case, wait until after today's reset before spending any orb, so that you can score in CbC day 1 in the process.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2024 at 7:23 PM, OmerB said:

I have girls only on 2 champions: Whatty and Matsuda 🥲 I will probably not get the girl from Whatty, as he was on the 3rd stage, and I didn't get a drop on the first day 🥲

I have one girl with 25 shards on Silvanus, so I will start with her.

BTW, From Kinkoid's note I understood that the same girl could be placed with two different villains?

Also, I can't change tier (at least on mobile view), since the girls are hiding the tier boxes.

I got the girl from Whatty,  one girl that was with Karole and one of the girls on Freddy through EP1 orbs... 😮

So now I have 21 girls out of the 38. My situation on the DD:

image.png.50f2f7e51cb981c6204f943d618a6e6c.png

I'll try to get two more girls from the villains.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

I had a very good run for this one. I only needed 6 girls and only 3 where on Villains, since DD was active I only needed 2 from Villains since getting all 3 would be a waist. got 1 yesterday and finished the other this morning. got 2 from the only event orb I had then get the last 2 after only 6 Epic orbs. That now gives me a full clear on January,April,November and December. Now February with 6 and July with 9 will be the hardest for me if DD does not aline with them, but also hoping for some of them from Mythic orb by end of year. Crossing fingers that I can finish all OD girls by end of this year.

• Like 1
  • GG 2

1* I think the Girls on Champions setup needs to change.  When OD started, HH & CXH each had girl on a Champion i had just started the Final Stage on.  Each time we clear a Stage, the next one costs more Impression to clear.  Almost none of us can spend 24 hours clearing Stages.  99% of the time the Legendary Gear the Champions drop is useless, never equipped.  If it weren't for using them to feed/power up MGear, i'd make it rain at the Market.  The Girl Shards should NOT be a 'slim-to-none' drop, SHOULD change to a guaranteed drop.  If Kinkoid wants to keep a gamble mechanic when other games are moving away from them, & retain players, then in addition to the LGear, the player gets a guaranteed drop of 10💖, 25💖, 35💖 or 50💖 Shards.  Player Dissatisfaction will drive players away.  We who participate in the Forums are a minority in the player base.  Player Feedback is Limited & Filtered, skewed to fit Kinkoid's narrative/plans.  Kinkoid needs to be proactive in improving the game developer - player community relationship.

2* -placeholder-

3* I had a windfall...  121💖 Shards Drop...  Jackpot Tiger Achievement?

image.png.5cac30281548b123441103b047f44e22.png

((i'll update this post when i remember what my 2nd point was supposed to be.))

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Karxan said:

* I had a windfall...  121💖 Shards Drop...  Jackpot Tiger Achievement?

i assume you have done 50 fights at once, otherwise those 13 keys for sulty mytheries were also pretty good. Since you can get 100shards from one single fight (very rare but possible) its possible to get such numbers of shards when doing multiple fights at once. 

Nice achievement anyway, hope you not have used up all good rng for the rest of the year 🤣

• Like 2

F! 500 Internal Server Error F!

It should not be too much to ask, to have a reasonable expectation of at least finishing the few 'essential' tasks in the 4-5 games i play in an Hour & a Half's time.

About an Hour & a Half before reset, 500 Internal Server Error, when i refreshed the page when it got stuck ≈ 80% thru my collecting money from the harem.  Players being NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY when there's an event on, is inexcusable.  Had i payed real money into this game i'd be Demanding it back.

Karxan Edit:  Maybe using 1 Server to host 6(?) games is not a great idea?

Edited by Karxan
Logic

Maybe collecting harem income in the 2h before reset is a bad idea 😉

And, sadly, if you had payed real money it would be with a high chance a monthly card so the auto-collect buttons are free to use...

I understand your frustration - the two times I run in the same problem: timeout short before reset - were bad enough, but my solution was: never collect Harem income before reset, only as last action after you had done all what you wanted to do for this time in the game. Some months later I stopped the regular collecting Harem income after I could get enough income from selling equip.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

@Karxan one workaround for error 500: install one VPN add-on in your browser. when you get error 500 activate it to change your IP temporarily. I don't get error 500 often but when it triggers VPN is a lifesaver.

And I also subscribe bolitho76 suggestion, don't collect money, if you do never near reset time, and always the last action. And if possible restrain yourself and don't go very fast. Another tip is sorting girls by grade and only collect from a small number of them, the ones upgraded to 5 and 6 stars including starters of course. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Maybe collecting harem income in the 2h before reset is a bad idea 😉

And, sadly, if you had payed real money it would be with a high chance a monthly card so the auto-collect buttons are free to use...

I understand your frustration - the two times I run in the same problem: timeout short before reset - were bad enough, but my solution was: never collect Harem income before reset, only as last action after you had done all what you wanted to do for this time in the game. Some months later I stopped the regular collecting Harem income after I could get enough income from selling equip.

5 hours ago, jelom said:

@Karxan one workaround for error 500: install one VPN add-on in your browser. when you get error 500 activate it to change your IP temporarily. I don't get error 500 often but when it triggers VPN is a lifesaver.

And I also subscribe bolitho76 suggestion, don't collect money, if you do never near reset time, and always the last action. And if possible restrain yourself and don't go very fast. Another tip is sorting girls by grade and only collect from a small number of them, the ones upgraded to 5 and 6 stars including starters of course. 

i should try to remember that.  Opera has a free VPN so next 500 Internal Server Error i'll try switching browsers.

• Like 2