[February 10th, 2024] LD #40 - Lilyn & Kira

bolitho76

HH_PushNotification_1440x720.webp

Girls:

Lilyn at Ninja Spy (Ninja Village) and Jacksons Crew (Splatter Archipelago): Hardcore - submissive (white)

Kira at Bremen (Hamelin Town): Charme - sensual (blue)

Attention! Ninja Spy isnt't displayed as shard-source for Lilyn, but he is active!

• Thanks 7

• bolitho76 changed the title to [February 10th, 2024] LD #40 - Lilyn & Kira
  • bolitho76 pinned and featured this topic

Hmm...

I have 0 shards of both girls... I think that I'll start by getting them both to 40 shards, and then I'll continue working on Kira.

Edition: Since there's a Mythic revival of Radka, I will just settle for 40 shards of Kira, and 1-3 shards of Lilyn.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4

Come to Daddy, pale brunette!

It's equal parts sad and funny that by this I actually mean "Element: White? Check! Hair color: Black? Check!" for my black hair team. :ph34r:

Though, to be fair she is also visually a pale brunette, and pretty cute at that. I wish she had been given pretty much any other favorite Pose though. That team already had two mandatory ones and a back-up option (although I'm still missing the latter). Well, especially for something as susceptible to random change any minute as the "hair color" attribute, the more merrier. If any team members gets their hair color attribute changed to "Light Pink With a Faint Crimson Glow" one of these days, I'll welcome all the replacements I can fall back on.

Definitely going all the way, here. I have too many partial L5s to handle as it is, plus it helps for PoR, PoV and HA, so... Fight-o! as they say in japanime. ^^

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OmerB said:

Hmm...

I have 0 shards of both girls... I think that I'll start by getting them both to 40 shards, and then I'll continue working on Kira.

it'll be a tough call, want the BOTH very, Very Much!

Lilyn ♡
1st CPx50: 2💖

Waiting on Regen to 20CP then collecting CP from other sources.

• Like 2

I had 31 shards for Kira so I've started with her. I should probably start recording the CP I've used instead of just nuban cost because it's getting harder and harder (for data to be actually valuable) with all the sources of extra CP you get. I'll try to keep a record of CP used with Lilyn and MDRs and we'll see how it goes.

Either way, no SP used, Kira is mine after additional 363 nubans worth of refills.

image.png.3e3574a438783e49819aaf3952cdcf5a.png

I've went for Kira's refills today to catch up in HA ranking and will leave Lilyn for the bracket starting tomorrow.

Edited by garadron
  • Like 4

I was active the past year so i have most of the LD girls that will be the second option this year. As well i had a lot of spare first so I'll probably be able to get her with only 100 extra fists (180 nubans). If you are only getting 1 girl it can be cheap, getting 2 is another story, since the second one you need to buy all fists.

I have a lot of older LD girls missing, it would be nice if they added the third girl (starting with Nero) as well so i could do 2 girls as well.

• Like 4

Got Kira from 0 to 83 shards with mostly natural regen and various sources (PoV+paid, Laby, PoG) and ~120 bought fists to complete her.

Got 20 shards of Lilyn with 120 bought fists to gain more points in HA without needing to fight champions to stay in the top 5%.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • GG 2

Got Lilyn with 696 CP, but as I did not use SPs, brought Balista (tier 2 from Jackson's Crew) to 92 shards in the same turn. 50 LD drops vs 32 tier 2 drops, btw, i.e. permanent villain girls drop much worse 😉. I also just started to buy refills at the end, but more than 120 CP, I guess, probably 200 or so. Luckily, I got Kira via a 100 shards drop after 90 CP 🙂.

• Like 2
  • GG 4

Lilyn ♡
1st CPx50: 2💖
2nd CPx50: 9💖
1st CPx10: 3💖
2nd CPx10: 3💖
3rd CPx50: 7💖
4th CPx50: 2💖
3rd CPx10: 1💖
4th CPx10: 2💖
===========================
Total 💖Shards: 29💖

Kira 💙🔵
35💖 from prior event

1st CPx10: 2💖
2nd CPx10: 3💖 for Kira 💙🔵 & 1💖 for Stephanie

===========================
Total 💖Shards: 40💖

FFFF...  well at least i got ONE of them to 40💖...  Dunno why i hoped for better...

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

23 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Dunno why i hoped for better...

I'm wondering as well. You should have a better grasp of the drop rates and the amount of fights you need to make on average to get serious about LD. Hint: 260 total fights for two girls is very far from that number. It's hardly enough even for just one.

Complaining about bad RNG is one thing (you all know I'm not exactly fond of this type of posts, but that's another story). Doing nowhere near enough fights to have a decent shot at completing an event and still hoping it will somehow be enough (so basically hoping to get incredibly lucky?) is another.

Do or don't. There is no try. And there is no point torturing yourself for not getting enough shards when you were obviously never going to with what little you were able to invest in it to begin with. I would strongly recommend you to play fewer events, so that you have enough resources to complete the ones you go for.

• Like 1

image.png

I had Kira and so had only to fight for Lilynn. Lost track of the needed combativity because RL consumed most of my time so not much time left for the game, but besides natural regen (ca. 210 combativity), some rewards and Labyrinth combativity (at least 100 combativity) I needed 7 x50 refills to get her. So with ca. 700 combativity an expensiv 5* Girl. I got a lot of x1 drops, good for HA, bad for my Kobans... 😉

• Like 2
  • GG 3

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm wondering as well. You should have a better grasp of the drop rates and the amount of fights you need to make on average to get serious about LD. Hint: 260 total fights for two girls is very far from that number. It's hardly enough even for just one.

Complaining about bad RNG is one thing (you all know I'm not exactly fond of this type of posts, but that's another story). Doing nowhere near enough fights to have a decent shot at completing an event and still hoping it will somehow be enough (so basically hoping to get incredibly lucky?) is another.

Do or don't. There is no try. And there is no point torturing yourself for not getting enough shards when you were obviously never going to with what little you were able to invest in it to begin with. I would strongly recommend you to play fewer events, so that you have enough resources to complete the ones you go for.

i'm sorry.  i'm tired, had a lousy day that was way too long.  Fooled myself because i built up 70 CP & had a decent # of Kobans.

good night.

• Hug 2