[February 23rd, 2024] MDR #37 – Golden Lupa

bolitho76

HH_MDR_Twitter.webp

Girl:

Golden Lupa: Ninja Spy (Ninja Village) or Fredy Sih Roko Sensei (Heroes University

image.png     image.png

Class: Know-how

Element: exhibitionist (green)

traits:

hair-colour: grey

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Pose: Splitting Bamboo

eye colour: golden

Golden Lupas 3rd appearance (2nd MDR) while we miss

- Lunar Bunnys Mom: regular 1st MDR should have been January 23rd to 25th 2024

- Level uP red: 2nd MDR should have been between Moe Bunny (2nd MDR at January 23rd to 25th 2024) and Nike (2nd MDR at January 29th to 31st 2024)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• bolitho76 changed the title to [February 23rd, 2024] MDR #37 – Golden Lupa
  • bolitho76 pinned and featured this topic
3 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

In my opinion, this is the third mythic with a humpback button. I believe that someday they will fix it.)))

It's a known issue that's been reported and should get fixed eventually. But it's not a high priority. It doesn't prevent you from playing the event, you can just select one of the villains linked to her event and fight them directly. And it's the same for every "Go" button in any event. Wherever the button leads you to, you can always go by yourself through the usual menu (and next to "Go" it tells you where to go).

• Like 2

Adition to DvDivXXX:

After the Event-Widget only refers to the higher world where you could get shards for her, I added in the opening post both Villains so you should know which is the early Villain.

• Like 3

started the event with 12 shards.

After 284 fights so far I'm at 47 shards, so 18 drops and one without SP (I got 3 drops with x10 I didn't expect). I'm trying to kinda align fights for Lupa and PoA but I guess it's not a super high priority considering we'll have one more MDR before PoA ends. I think I'll wait for tomorrow's reset as this will open a new bracket in HA and I feel pretty safe in the current one so those extra fights would be handy for the next bracket.

• Like 2

Is Lupa worth getting? I like her as a character and have all her variations minus this one, and the art previews look really good, just curious if she's worth spending on for pantheon, high lvl pvp when I already have High Mage Arcana? 🤔

Edited by LukeWarmbath
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

@LukeWarmbath For high lvl PvP there is no 5* or 6* Girl who isn't worth the effort. With Blessings and skills the team-building includes much more potential Girls. If you need to build a team with grey hair Arcana isn't as near as helfpull than Golden Lupa for example.

image.png

Could get her today. I had to stop at her first MDR after I reached 78 shards because of a bad streak that drained to much Kobans at this time. Today I had to invest aditional 203 combativity to get her so in total one of the most expensiv Mythics to me: ca. 850 combativity in her 1st revival and now aditional 203, so ca. 1060 combativty...

My earlier result:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 2

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's a known issue that's been reported and should get fixed eventually. But it's not a high priority. It doesn't prevent you from playing the event, you can just select one of the villains linked to her event and fight them directly. And it's the same for every "Go" button in any event. Wherever the button leads you to, you can always go by yourself through the usual menu (and next to "Go" it tells you where to go).

Without a doubt my dear friend, that is exactly what I did. But he spent precious time to find a second, available villain available to collect the fragments of the Golden Lupa. Since the villain Roko has not yet managed to clear all the locations from the adventure girls. It is much more convenient to press a button at the location of the event than to scour adventures every two hours in search of the desired location. I don’t have so many free kobans to throw them away.)))

I don’t use x10 or x50, but only x1 in obtaining fragments. For reference, I have currently spent 205 fists and obtained 53 fragments. I got the first fragment without using sandalwood perfume, since I simply forgot to insert it while I was looking for the right villain. Although if there had been a button in the right place, I’m sure this wouldn’t have happened.(((

• uwu 1

6 hours ago, LukeWarmbath said:

Is Lupa worth getting? I like her as a character and have all her variations minus this one, and the art previews look really good, just curious if she's worth spending on for pantheon, high lvl pvp when I already have High Mage Arcana?

For high level PvP, what Bolitho said.

I'd like to add that since most players can't afford to go for every M6, especially if you have a relatively young account (2 years or less) so you're likely to be missing all three on offer every month. During that phase (which would likely last a few years), it's a smart question to ask. If you can only grab maybe one M6 a month and there are three candidates, it makes perfect sense to be picky and select the ones that are the most likely to see play and make your account stronger more often than others.

There are plenty of variables to take into account, but the most important ones would be GS5 -> GS3 -> do they have one or more attribute(s) with a lot of support for a team already? -> do they happen to have a Pose (or Class, at least) for which you have a lot of GG pieces? In my opinion.

Ravi used to be our resident expert for making tables and sweet graphics to examine such questions from a data perspective (obv Zoo already makes this a lot easier with his spreadsheet). But I'll answer my way, from experience and my personal notes (some of which are just mental notes these days ^^), FWIW.

Golden Lupa
GS5: Top tier. (Green = Reflect*, a very useful defensive tool in the current meta; also excellent for Pantheon)
GS3: Garbage most of the time. She buffs Grey Hair, which covers only 2 M6s (including herself), 5 L5s and 1 R5.
Team player? Not really. She receives two pretty good build-around buffs (Aries and Golden Eyes), but contributes to neither.
Bamboo/KH GG pieces? Only you can answer that for your own collection. ^^ (For me it's a big plus as I have 4 compatible Bamboo pieces).

High Mage Arcana
GS5: Top tier. (Green = Reflect*, a very useful defensive tool in the current meta; also excellent for Pantheon)
GS3: Pretty good, actually. She buffs Blue Hair, which applies to 5 M6s in total and around twenty 5-star girls, including all of the Estelle and Valentina variants.
Team player? Yeah. There isn't a full evergreen team that can be built around Blue Hair yet, but it's getting close. Plus she has Aries and Blue Eyes.
Doggie/HC GG pieces?  Only you can answer that for your own collection. ^^ (For me it's a plus as I have 3 compatible Doggie pieces).

So all in all, if you're somewhat competitive in PvP, you want to keep it that way and grow further steadily but you have to pace yourself and be picky about which M6 to grab, my answer would be NOPE. She doesn't add anything major to your collection that you don't already get from MD Arcana (most of the time). I'd save up for a more impactful M6 with qualities your current collection is lacking in.

---

2 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

It is much more convenient to press a button at the location of the event than to scour adventures every two hours in search of the desired location.

That's why it might be time for you to consider taking your experience on this game to the next level by installing at least the HH++ script (I'd recommend Tom's OCD version as your first script and in case you don't grab any additional one for awhile, it's a bit better as a standalone than Zoo's BDSM; you'll find the link in the community script thread's OP). Trust me, the "Go" button on the event widget doesn't matter at all when one click on your Fist Bar on top of the screen (wherever you are in the game) leads you to this screen (from which you can go directly to the fight screen for any villain without even visiting the Adventure map)... (I already have Golden Lupa, otherwise the villain holding her would be highlighted).

Spoiler

image.png

2 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

205 fists and obtained 53 fragments.

That's a crazy lucky streak! 52 with SP plus one without means 27 drops in total. The drop rate is around 6%. You got more than twice the average! ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
(Reflect! not Shield ^^)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

For high level PvP, what Bolitho said.

I'd like to add that since most players can't afford to go for every M6, especially if you have a relatively young account (2 years or less) so you're likely to be missing all three on offer every month. During that phase (which would likely last a few years), it's a smart question to ask. If you can only grab maybe one M6 a month and there are three candidates, it makes perfect sense to be picky and select the ones that are the most likely to see play and make your account stronger more often than others.

There are plenty of variables to take into account, but the most important ones would be GS5 -> GS3 -> do they have one or more attribute(s) with a lot of support for a team already? -> do they happen to have a Pose (or Class, at least) for which you have a lot of GG pieces? In my opinion.

Ravi used to be our resident expert for making tables and sweet graphics to examine such questions from a data perspective (obv Zoo already makes this a lot easier with his spreadsheet). But I'll answer my way, from experience and my personal notes (some of which are just mental notes these days ^^), FWIW.

Golden Lupa
GS5: Top tier. (Green = Shield, an absolute must in the current meta)
GS3: Garbage most of the time. She buffs Grey Hair, which covers only 2 M6s (including herself), 5 L5s and 1 R5.
Team player? Not really. She receives two pretty good build-around buffs (Aries and Golden Eyes), but contributes to neither.
Bamboo/KH GG pieces? Only you can answer that for your own collection. ^^ (For me it's a big plus as I have 4 compatible Bamboo pieces).

High Mage Arcana
GS5: Top tier. (Green = Shield, an absolute must in the current meta)
GS3: Pretty good, actually. She buffs Blue Hair, which applies to 5 M6s in total and around twenty 5-star girls, including all of the Estelle and Valentina variants.
Team player? Yeah. There isn't a full evergreen team that can be built around Blue Hair yet, but it's getting close. Plus she has Aries and Blue Eyes.
Doggie/HC GG pieces?  Only you can answer that for your own collection. ^^ (For me it's a plus as I have 3 compatible Doggie pieces).

So all in all, if you're somewhat competitive in PvP, you want to keep it that way and grow further steadily but you have to pace yourself and be picky about which M6 to grab, my answer would be NOPE. She doesn't add anything major to your collection that you don't already get from MD Arcana (most of the time). I'd save up for a more impactful M6 with qualities your current collection are lacking.

This is what I was thinking, Ive got Matcha and Yesette, and have built teams around them with the limited resources a 99% f2p player gets ( I buy a gold monthly card maybe once a year). Most of my teams are built around blue and purple eyes, so I was trying to decide how much I REALLY wanted to get her if shes going to be viable, which she doesn't seem too as grey hair is more uncommon compared to other hair colors. Im guessing she'll keep getting revived so maybe Ill get her in the future.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Это сумасшедшая полоса везения! 52 с СП плюс один без средств, всего 27 падений. Процент падения составляет около 6%. Вы получили в два раза больше среднего! ^^

Yes, I think I was lucky, but I have no doubt that I will approach the 100th fragment with exactly the average statistics that are embedded in all processes of this game. I have long noticed that after a series of successful throws, there is always a series of zero throws. So Peace to everyone)))

P.S. Actually, I was lying. I didn’t notice the first series of 122 fist throws. In general, everything is not so great. Currently 442 throws = 63 shards. I apologize for misleading you. I'm a little confused in my notes)))

Edited by Vovantillo
correction
  • Like 1

Golden Lupa 💚🟢

HH Total Shards Remaining: 0💖
Test.HH Total Shards Remaining: 61,692💖, After i got my 3💖...

teh THIRsSst is Stronk!

Edited by Karxan
💚🟢LOL whoops!💚🟢💚🟢
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Вот почему, возможно, вам пора подумать о том, чтобы поднять свой опыт игры на новый уровень, установив хотя бы скрипт HH++ (я бы рекомендовал версию OCD Тома в качестве первого скрипта и на случай, если вы не возьмете какой-либо дополнительный скрипт). какое-то время, как отдельная версия, это немного лучше, чем BDSM от Zoo; вы найдете ссылку в OP ветки скриптов сообщества ). Поверьте мне, кнопка «Перейти» на виджете событий не имеет никакого значения, когда одно нажатие на панель кулака в верхней части экрана (где бы вы ни находились в игре) приводит вас к этому экрану (с которого вы можете перейти непосредственно на экран боя для любого злодея, даже не заходя на карту Приключений)... (Золотая Лупа у меня уже есть, иначе бы подсветился удерживающий ее злодей).

As I wrote earlier, I do not accept any modifications in games, including scripts that give me advantages over other players. In all self-respecting projects this is strictly prohibited, and accounts that violate these conditions are blocked, sometimes permanently. Scripts (mods) relax players, players become dependent on them and can no longer do without them. I play without any modifications or scripts, some difficulties and awkwardness do not spoil the overall picture of the game, but on the contrary set me up to search for alternative, legal ways to solve them. 

So, I don’t judge or discuss anyone, this is my choice, and every player makes his own choice. So good news everyone)))

30 minutes ago, Vovantillo said:

(...)

Basically I'm with you on this as I hate cheating with a passion. But the community scribts here are different in my opinion, as they only gather the data publically available and show them in a usefull way. It allows you some shortcuts (as described by DvDivXXX above) and make the game actually enjoyable. Plus they fix some bugs and avoid some accidents by hiding buttons you shouldn't use.

A few people in this community put alot of work into finding out mechanics and post them here. By going through those you already have an edge in competitions over others.

(I'd like to take the opportunity and thank you number chruncher and scribters for your great work at this point).

Edited by Bragorus
spelling errors
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

As I wrote earlier, I do not accept any modifications in games, including scripts that give me advantages over other players. In all self-respecting projects this is strictly prohibited, and accounts that violate these conditions are blocked, sometimes permanently.

Yes, but you seem to misunderstand what the community scripts we're talking about actually do.

Kinkoid is completely opposed to cheating, bug exploits, and any third-party tool that enables or facilitate cheating in any way. Accounts do get banned for cheating regularly, just like in any other game.

The scripts we're openly recommending on this forum (and on HH's official Discord for some of them) are nothing like that at all. Kinkoid is not only okay with them, they regularly cooperate and exchange with several people behind these scripts, several of whom are even trusted moderators. The devs have also taken inspiration from a lot of QoL and interface improvements that these scripts have implemented first, and some features currently included in the vanilla game were more or less directly lifted from the script makers' free and dedicated work for Kinkoid's games and communities.

Using HH++ gives no unfair advantage to any player, doesn't violate the game's ToS at all, and is completely fine as far as Kinkoid are concerned. Most of this community uses at least this one (either version, they're both checked regularly by the game's devs anyway).

It's fine if you prefer not to use any script anyway, that's your choice of course. But please understand that the popular community scripts recommended here are absolutely not cheating or illegal tools and no one is in trouble for using them.

(That's my official mod-hat on version of what @Bragorus said, just to be super clear because I don't want anyone reading this thread worrying about the community scripts we know and love. Otherwise, I could just have posted "What Bragorus said." ^^).

• Like 3

Just got her. Already had 11 shards from her previous MDR and used 4 SP.
Only missing 5 mythic girls now.

Drops Item Drop %
45 Mythic girl shard drops 6,99%
464 Ymens 72,05%
54 Gems 8,39%
41 Mythic orbs 6,37%
40 Tickets 6,21%
644 Total 100,00%

• Like 2
  • GG 3

Of course, it is your very good right to play the game as is, and never even take into consideration to use something that alters the original game.
My respect for having endured that experience with this game for so long.

But most of the things the scripts do, should have been implemented in the game in the first place, if the Devs and Owner of the game would be really interested in usability and a user-friendly gaming experience.
There are so many complicated routines of daily things to be done in the original version, that I would have stopped playing a long time ago.

What these scripts mainly are doing, is to give you the basic infos, in a way one can understand and work with.

Take all the numbers you need to compare for a fight, for example.
In my first days I tried to compare my attack against the opponents defence and vice versa, then there is Ego, Harmony and of course something called Crit-Chance.
But those are all just many numbers, that tell you shit about what to expect.
So most of the time you guess, hope, and in the end just wonder what happend.

This is far from what I would call a proper estimate of chances.
And if you don't know, why you constantly lose a battle, even if your numbers look slightly better than the others, you will not find much fun in playing.

All the scripts do, is give you a properly calculated number of what the most probable outcome may be, within a certain range of who knows (RNG does what it wants anyways).

And the other really great thing they do, is give you some very useful shortcuts, overviews, and ability to handle all the necessary micro management of gear and other stuff, that would otherwise bore the hell out of you.

As you said to yourself, if the routine takes more time than the fun, it is time to quit, and I'm all with you there.
I'm at that point myself for some time now, even with the scripts. Just barely playing on, mostly out of habit, most of the fun is here in the forum, as there is basically no real communication and interaction ingame. (Never understood the basic sense of the clubs.)

So if you want to give the game another chance and play a bit longer, I encourage you to try at least one of the BDSM Scripts.
I'm pretty sure, after a while you will ask yourself, how you managed to cope so long without it, and why those functionalities are not implemented in the game itself.

Otherwise it would be a good time to wave goodbye, and look for something that really gives you a fun experience. 😉

• Like 3

I thank everyone who cares for the useful and intelligible explanations. In principle, I myself understand and realize all this. But until the routine completely absorbs me, I’m unlikely to start it. what do you recommend to me? As they say, everything has its time.

Well, my report on the MDR girl received has arrived. To get it, I spent 629 fists and received 101 fragments (of course I used 5 SP). Happy games and good news to everyone)))

image.png.9c423d1b40c4f2b9dc49f69349113494.png

• Like 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 2

Ok, my turn 😁

Just now I finished all three Revivals this morning, with the last batch of shards, after having them prepared last night to 95 (HH) / 91 (CxH) / 97 (PsH).

All of them were quite cheap this this time, as I didn't do much villain fights lately and had stashed a few CP, plus the recent events do offer a good amount.
And in CxH + PsH I had already 17 shards, which helped a lot.

So in HH I had only 2 shards for starters, but 482 CP in stock and a bunch of it in other events.
I messed up my notes, but I guess it should have been about 900 CP in total, and I had to buy only one refill with 50 CP for 540 Kobans this morning, because last night my last reserve of 74 CP gave me only one drop. 😔
Otherwise it would have been only 5 SP spent (I used one x50 at the beginning though, to finish a PoA task before shards are depleted).

But here she is image.png.c90698595521512dd4bd1c4c34084382.png   image.png.02961bc75349c8172a5bd27f043ce7ef.png

-------

In CxH I had 17 shards already and 193 CP in stock, spent about 600 CP in total, and used 70 CP from refill for 756 Kobans.

image.png.6540f43f1ac61a57eb21eaf5ce4c19ec.png   image.png.f97eaa5cf4e6982eb420c28436a656ab.png   1 hour to go, but they will be gone.

( A few minutes later, as I said )  image.png.b7969f98048bdffeac0a35215689c974.png

Now I'm only one Mythic short over there, Cat Astrophe is missing, because when she came out I just had started the game a few months before and didn't have enough Kobans.
And when she was revived in Oktober, I didn't have time and wasn't able to get her.

-------

In PsH I had also 17 shards from the previous release, 184 CP in stock, used about 640 CP with 200 from refill for 2160 kobans.
Had to use 5 times x50 and 2 times x10 (266 kobans), because the shards are going to fast every time, and I needed those points in PoA.

image.thumb.png.00ed4f5b019d1ff86e0f9dd5bb498c97.png    image.png.4a87c3b7357a5d95eb3344adf3744cf2.png

Now there is only one mythic missing, but I hope Mythic Abella Danger might be up for a revival in a few months, but not sure about that.
Haven't seen a list of revivals yet, or don't remember if there was one.

-------

So after all a cheap Revival three times, and the combination with PoA makes the spent CP even usefull.
But the time it takes to achieve all this, is rather stressfull.

My bad, why do I play 4 times this time consuming stuff anyways... 😵 🙄 🤔 🤪   🤗

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • GG 2

I got her, but I want to get the next 3 girls on MDRs as well, and they are too frequent imo...

A suggestion that might be interesting, if they want to do 2 MDRs per month:

Split the Mythic girls "pool" to two halves. One MDR will run on the first half of the "pool", and the second MDR will run on the second half.

In this way, players that got most of the late Mythic girls, will know that they can concentrate on one date for the older girls, and players who got the old girls but from some reason didn't get the new girls will know to focus on the date of the newer girls.

This way, it will not be one huge cycle of near 40 girls, but two cycles of around 20 girls in each one, on different dates each month.

For me, I have most of the girls from Druiada Titania and forward (missing only 3 from those), but I'm missing 9 girls from those before her...
If we'll have the schedule as bolitho and I think, i.e. Radka, High Mage Arcana and forward,  I will need to get 6 out of the next 8 MDRs, and then I'll have a big pause on MDRs (since I will have most of the girls from Druiada Titania and forward...) 🥲

Another (simpler) option - split the huge Mythic girls pool into two parts, older and newer girls, and just take one girl from each part on every other MDR, this way alternating between newer and older Mythic girls, without setting different dates.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

23 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Split the Mythic girls "pool" to two halves. One MDR will run on the first half of the "pool", and the second MDR will run on the second half.

This was mostly the system we had with the extraordinary MDRs at anniversary and Christmas - one Mythica Revival for a Girl after exactly 12 month, and the other revivals from the begin. Sadly KK decided to do it differently with start of this year. Why they decided this way... I have no idea!

• Like 3

Well, one might come up with the Idea,  it is to create a higher demand for Kobans, hence a way to get into the player's pocket.

Especially when the shards in MDR are less than might be needed for all players to get the full girl.
And I'd say that is the case, when there are no shards left, even the last batch is gone in less than half an hour.
Therefore you have to spend even more kobans, while using x50 / x10, equals very good for KK.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1