Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

6 minutes ago, jyepie said:

They say that bringing back the green affection items was because some players requested them.... 
WHO are those players? who is crazy enough to ask for that back?????????????????? 
I am seriously baffled by this. I am kinda shocked..... who in their right minds would want those ugly green gifts back???? I Dont get it? why would hardcore fans of the game want that back? 

it makes no sense, who are these people??? 

the devs maybe?

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

the devs maybe?

no
the devs said players (some players on discord) were asking for those items back..... something about balancing out the affection or some nonsense like that. I just cant believe that a player of this game would want those gifts back..... who in their right minds would want that? 

3 minutes ago, jyepie said:

no
the devs said players (some players on discord) were asking for those items back..... something about balancing out the affection or some nonsense like that. I just cant believe that a player of this game would want those gifts back..... who in their right minds would want that? 

it's probably part of the same strategy as nerfing the legendary items. As for me lev73 grey and green are all I see. So I wish Ihad your problems. lol

il y a une heure, Sluimerstand a dit :

Kaos-Kinkoud has said on the French Discord that this is an intended nerf, but he forgot to specify this information on the latest patch, and he is sorry about it.

Do you have more info about this? Like why did they decide it was a good idea?

46 minutes ago, Masters said:

"Some" players ask for something asinine and they do it, but everyone else says "nah" and they ignore us?

dont forget some people were laughing at us freaking out 
thats why the discord sounds rather unpleasant. a lot of hardcore apologist fans 

@Kinkoid Lot's of people are complaining about their lessened cash income and for good reason. You simply cannot lower players income (with less boss fights per day and lower cash rewards per win), but keep expensives the same or even incresing (affection/exp items in shop and levelling up girls + buying new scenes) and not expect people to become upset and angry. Yet, you did exactly that and seemingly without proper planning or testing.

As matter of fact, reading threads in here and conversation on discord/Facebook and so on, you're were close to losing many of your players. Not just free ones, but even the paying ones. However, I see there being one very simple way to fix this whole mess without actually doing any patch roll backss or complicated "fix maneuvers".

Increase the money harem girls give players.  

I don't mean new added scenes or anything like that. I'm simply talking about doubling the amount the girls currently gives us. Very simple fix, yet this change would go long way silencing many of the complains now and even in the future, when it comes to game economy issues. Or if you want to make it more complicated, then slap extra zero to all girls cash numbers, but double or triple the time it takes to get that money from them. 

I'm actually surprised, how little people actually complain about this aspect of our in game income. Because the amount of cash harem gives you is utterly abysmal!

I have 53 girls in total and I get about 115k in every 1.5-2h. Yet, considering the price of affection items and the amount you need for levelling girls aff lvl, not to mention ever increasing star costs for girls, my 115k (or about 1m I can get in normalish day) means literally nothing in grand scheme of things. And I'm actually lucky to have that many girls and money from them, as this part of game income is even worse for many.

However, like I said, if you devs would just increase this aspect of players income, I believe lots of economy related complains (now and in the future) would go a way.     

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hunh. I'll drop a thanks for one thing in: thanks for raising the prizes in the contests! I just noticed the koban prizes in contests nearly doubled. That really should've gone in the patch notes. It is a clear win for everyone!

@Kinkoid BTW, I'm not stopping play over this patch - I enjoy your work! I just think that in trying to improve the game you introduced some flaws. Maybe the economic rebalance was necessary based on the next 3 stages of the rollout. I get that possibility. I outlined some issues earlier and they were reiterated a dozen times before and since. Just hop over here, say "we hear everyone, we are working to make things better and keep things enjoyable for all." Let us know that you're listening!

And, since you aren't hearing it lately:

Thanks. I appreciate what you built and what you're trying to do. You can't be perfect or anticipate all the ramifications of every changes. Just keep building, the community will give you feedback. If we sound angry, remember it is because you have built something that we truly appreciate and care about! If people were indifferent, that is where you would be in real trouble. So, again, thank you! Now get back to work! :P

• Like 1

I gave it a few days, and I'm not enjoying the game anymore.

I don't see any REAL discussion about fixing what we don't like, on the developer side, so obviously they don't care. I like money as much as the next guy, but this isn't the way to earn my money.

C-ya

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Derro said:

I gave it a few days, and I'm not enjoying the game anymore.

I don't see any REAL discussion about fixing what we don't like, on the developer side, so obviously they don't care. I like money as much as the next guy, but this isn't the way to earn my money.

C-ya

There won't be a fix. It just will get worse. Reading that there were people asking for the shitty gift items to be put back, that is done instantly without saying we desire to keep it as it is. Like I said, a handfull of people do get their wish, when everyone here gets a hard solid no. And the info given that people are already laughing about us whining here, has for me decided that I stop pumping in real money, that I am going to leave because there are many other games I can try out. I am done, I am not even slightly interested in having to use kobans at all. I wanted to use what I had saved up on epic pachinko that would garantee me a new girl. Not waste them on boosters etc. Nah, they have done a great job of making this un-interesting for me. So, bye!

Oh, and yeah. Any of the Dev that is now going to be saying sorry...  Sorry doesn't count for me anymore.  There is something called, an EDIT button...  I believe, everything we have gotten now was INTENTIONAL so have a good life milking those ass-kissing followers dry too, they are just too stupid to realize that.

On that: I LAUGH MY ASS OFF TOO!!!

Edited by Encino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Encino said:

There won't be a fix. It just will get worse. Reading that there were people asking for the shitty gift items to be put back, that is done instantly without saying we desire to keep it as it is. Like I said, a handfull of people do get their wish, when everyone here gets a hard solid no. And the info given that people are already laughing about us whining here, has for me decided that I stop pumping in real money, that I am going to leave because there are many other games I can try out. I am done, I am not even slightly interested in having to use kobans at all. I wanted to use what I had saved up on epic pachinko that would garantee me a new girl. Not waste them on boosters etc. Nah, they have done a great job of making this un-interesting for me. So, bye!

There ain't gonna be a fix cos they don't consider it broken.

It's time we realize that this is NOT a development as much as a roll out of strategy in which we the player are considered no more than a variable and not an important one at that.

As it is the player has got no choice in what to do.

You spend your combat points on trolls! Where else?

You spend your energy on adventures. Where else?

You do your daily missions. Or waste them.

You do your duly half an hour battles in the arena. Or not, but then you loose contests for sure.

Higher level players get better rewards for slaying trolls, on daily missions and other stuff. No contest!

We are not players playing a game. we are slaves that do the only thing we can: listen to our masters.

It's  so maddening i'm turning purple :P

Like i said in my first post: After I get the event girl on monday or tuesday i'm off.

Because the only thing a player here controls is how many money he/she spends on kobans and believe me, if they could take that away from you too, they gladly would.

p.s.: I don't know if they were laughing at us; never seen a quote that indicates that. But that not one mod or dev has even appeared in this official thread is a clear example of disdain.

p.p.s.: Do not get the wrong impression. I'm not really mad, just like playing with colours.

There's no need to get upset if you know you're leaving anyway.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

So one of two things is going on here. 

1. Half the changes we were not informed about but were intended, and are only being mentioned as an afterthought by the devs when the points about them are being brought up.

2. They screwed up, the don't want to admit they screwed up, and they are now trying to cover their asses by being all 'Oh yeah we planned for that to happen sorry we didn't mention it"

Which ever of these is true, it's shitty.

7 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Prepare your asses they already have another patch coming with more changes to PVP, It's gonna get more complex and not much better.

Not sure how much is allowed to be public yet but the Patreon just posted the new patch notes. 

Short version Koban costs for refills will be going up.  They will give you ONE free class change, but now classes will be weak to another and strong against the third.  There's gonna be added Daily Challenges in the Arena, Tower of Fame is gonna get a revamp to show more information about you, the 25% critical will be going away, soon only Hardcore will be able to crit, Charm will randomly block damage, and Know how will randomly heal themselves, Girls will gain affection if they are in your battle team when you win matches (assuming you can win without them already being maxed).

Ok now while I have mixed feelings about the change to the system, that last bit of girls gaining affection, THAT is the kinda thing that will make us CARE about PVP.  Free affection? sure.

BUT, how much?  If the payout for these PVP daily challenges and the affection payout are like the xp that is currently getting payed out, it's not worth it.  Any high level players wanna toss out values they think would be appropriate?  I'd like to form a discussion on what we thing would be appropriate (and let's be fair about this and not get greedy).  Me personally? I could see a 25-50 affection point payout maybe up to 75 or 100 if it'll scale over time or something.  I'm trying to be considerate of PVP not overtaking just buying the affection items and give a reason to grind PVP without the reward feeling too low.

Anyone else wanna chime in on what they think would be fair affection payouts for girls that need affection as well as what would be good daily mission rewards off PVP?

Also one consern with this system already is everyone will be using unmaxed girls for free affection.  This can be seen as part of the strategy though, fight with maxed girls and forgo the affection in favor of the PVP rewards, or gamble on being able to win with underleveled girls and get free affection.

I feel talking about this would be more productive than repeating ourselves at this point.

PS: FUCK the kobon refresh cost going up.

regarding why the green items came back:
it came back because some players wanted more control over how much affection they used on a girl so "not to waste it"

im sorry but this is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard..... why are people so weird

I had no problem figuring out to upgrade girls affection with just epic and legendary gifts. I can count and I hardly wasted affection points, most I went over was like 15 or so. So yes, I agree with jyepie that this was the biggest load of crap I also have ever heard. You can count, you can see how much is left for a girl to upgrade to the next star, but no.. those that asked for those affection gifts to come back apparently can't even do that, or are just plain fucking lazy to check on that. That they were back in like PvP was ok, it helped too. But to also let them show back up in Market was bullshit. They wanted to improve and making people use Arena, well that was the way to do it. Then why change things first saying common stops appearing when have, what was it, 20 girls in harem.. and when had 40, rare stopped appearing. When you then revert back to how it was a few months ago. Totally makes no sense...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Encino said:

I had no problem figuring out to upgrade girls affection with just epic and legendary gifts. I can count and I hardly wasted affection points, most I went over was like 15 or so. So yes, I agree with jyepie that this was the biggest load of crap I also have ever heard. You can count, you can see how much is left for a girl to upgrade to the next star, but no.. those that asked for those affection gifts to come back apparently can't even do that, or are just plain fucking lazy to check on that. That they were back in like PvP was ok, it helped too. But to also let them show back up in Market was bullshit. They wanted to improve and making people use Arena, well that was the way to do it. Then why change things first saying common stops appearing when have, what was it, 20 girls in harem.. and when had 40, rare stopped appearing. When you then revert back to how it was a few months ago. Totally makes no sense...

unless we are being groomed into variety of players of all levels and stenghts for use in a further patch

23 minutes ago, Tommy55 said:

If affection was added to the girls for a win in arena, 10pts apiece would be more than the average of what i have been getting in the arena the last 3 days. That wouldn't be much for the higher level players so maybe 1/20 of the players level?

I heard that you would get affection from winning arena battles but they have not done it yet.

19 minutes ago, jyepie said:

affection gifts or affection itself? 

I heard people on discord talking about that they were going to give affection to the harem members you had equipped on your team i have not heard any more talk about that for about 2 weeks though so not sure if they're just going to leave it for a future update in the future but when they talked about it i said i would rather have better gifts so that you can choose who you want to give the affection to and you don't need to make your chances of winning lower because when you upgrade the star level they get stronger just like leveling them up does.

• Like 1