PVP 2 - Overall presentation Feedback

Jack_HH

This update looks very good on the surface. I say on the surface because poor implementation and poor choices with past updates have made me very sceptical about whether or not kinkoid puts any thought anything. Hopefully with this one they will finally start to turn things around.

6 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Girls Aff & XP (won by battle)

Players will gain additional Aff & XP from the PvP battles for the girls that are selected in their battle team. As we desire to provide more affection for each active players, we think that the PvP would be a nice opportunity to help the players to upgrade their harem in a more interactive way than just purchasing gifts. Also, we think that this will incentivise players to use different team members to get the best of the rewards, consequently creating more interesting situations.

*And what if the girl already has max Aff & XP?

*Does it mean that we will not be able to get at random books or gifts for a win?
If so, I do not like this change, because  it "FORCES" people to play with girls they do not want, and  if it is a bonus, then it is a nice addition and the opportunity to play with other lineups. gives you additional opportunities to level and increase Aff.

*I have a question how will this XP and Aff be allocated, alpha 40%, beta 30%, gamma 30%?

6 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

aily Challenge

To improve the different reward that are provided to you by playing the game and also create more inventives to play within the arena, we are planning to impliment Daily Challenge. Every day, players will be able to get cool small rewards for fighting other players during the day.

We expect also this to increase the overall activity during the day since player will need to do more than a few actions to receive their rewards.

IMG_08022018_180256_0.png

30 wins? really?
If you want to do it, please add one or two points with prizes.
for example. 3 wins, 8 wins 15 wins, 22 wins and 30 wins.

30 games, counting that there are 3 games for 30 minutes is 5 hours of play and if all are won. If players are interested in more PVP (this is the patch for) I bet that the winnings should be 50%, since more people will improve things under PVP. which gives 10 hours of playing for the quest. ( insanity )

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cytheria said:

I agree that the monetary reward is way to low, i currently have 20k mojo which will give me 400k money so my suggestion is that it should be multiplied by 100 not just 20.

yes x20 seems little x100 also more just considering that 1 point of condition costs $417

5 hours ago, GameRaven said:

Though I must admit instead of a conversion of 1 Mojo = 20 Money I hoped for a conversionrate of 1 Mojo = 1 Koban.

They should make a poll about it if we want Money or Koban for the Mojo. I would vote for Kobans.

I'd also prefer kobans I'd say 1 koban for every 50~ mojo... (example 500.000 mojo = 10.000 kobans someone with so much mojo means that he has invested many points of combativity and effort) not a bad idea, but think nobody promised to give anything in exchange for Mojo so x20 and a edge in the teeth ;)xD

Edited by G0ku

i don't like the roick paper system, and now more complex system instead and new stat with lucky? ... and when for change your spend stat points from one to other class? 

Bad news for my,  a judge meet a random class, and you only can see, have no control in pvp, only give one of the 3 class and no more, in the old system , the new systen notyou can use extra points for enford defense and atacks in the others class and have a balanced character. In the new system you can't.

Edited by saberbholt

Okay my two cents on stuff, namely the updates about ToF and whatnot, I'll be paraphrasing form the posts so you all know which section I'm commenting on.

ToF v2 reset, categories, and rewards.

I knew a reset was coming, and I'd heard talk of rewards, I didn't know we'd have multiple catagories to compete in.  This to me is a welcomed addition.  If this is anything like the daily contests then we should be able to win a fair amount of prizes (even if most get sold off).  However as it was mentioned the payout for the reset is chump change, and don't give me that 'Just be glad you get anything for something that was useless' line.  For most players they wouldn't even notice if they never got that payout because they make more bank off their harem and troll battles.  I would agree with the koban suggestion someone else made, but I also understand that would be giving too many free kobans to the top ranking players.  Honestly times 100 sounds more fair of a payout.

One more note on this matter is I don't know when the rewards will be established, but a lot of players, myself included, are still salty over all the first initial changes and reduced max free battles.  We've been waiting to see these changes be justified, so don't keep us waiting on the reward system for too long.  Especially since a few people are already expressing their displeasure that they'll be kicked off the top of the ToF.

Matchmaking

How will the matches be considered more 'fair'?  Will it sort for similar stats, will it look for a closer grouping of levels or will it sort by ranking?
You mentioned bots, I thought it'd been said that the bots were removed already?

changes to classes and what the 'luck' stat does

I can't wait to see the pandora's box this opens up when everyone discovers one class's bonus triumps over everything else.  I hope this has already been tested behind the scenes.

Girl affection and EXP

I think this is a good call and adds an element of gameplay preferences and strategy.  Do players put in their best and maxed girls to be competitive, or do they put in girls that still need stars and levels to expedite the process a bit?  I'm more curious how the payout of affection and experience is going to work.  Right now I'll take anything to speed up getting abrail to 5 stars.  Even normal 3 star girls are taking quite a bit of time to get that last star, and that's not counting the upgrade scene cost.

Daily challenge variety

Nothing to say here really.

Weekly ToF rewards

So is this one of those 'coming later' things or will this be live next week?  Also I acknowledge that the numbers are subject to change but I hope that if any changes are introduced they aren't too drastically different from what you posted because it sounds like those numbers are close to what you intend and not just a random hypothetical reward.  Besides this I look forward to seeing how the payouts work for the various placements in the ranks for the catagories, and if certain groups get dominated by pay to win players.

League system.

You mentioned players can select someone to battle up to 3 times.  Are these free combat points, or will these be the same combat points we use in fighting trolls?  I'll be honest, I'm not gong to spend my points on the league if it takes away from troll fights.

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, fap.titans.gra a dit :

*And what if the girl already has max Aff & XP?

She gains nothing, if I recall correctly what the game designer explained. Full details will be in the corresponding patchnote.

*Does it mean that we will not be able to get at random books or gifts for a win?
If so, I do not like this change, because  it "FORCES" people to play with girls they do not want, and  if it is a bonus, then it is a nice addition and the opportunity to play with other lineups. gives you additional opportunities to level and increase Aff.

It doesn't mention books and gifts, so I don't think they would be withdrawn.

More importantly:

1) your girls are frequently of a lower level than your main character (by 1 or 2 levels): that would let them gather exp naturally

2) you can keep a strong and maxed-up Alpha girl (your best 5 stars girls), a slightly weaker Beta girl (maybe a 4 stars girls that you try to bring to 5 stars), and a brand new girl in omega: since the omega seldom appear in a battle, she would still get exp and aff, without reducing drastically your battle strength.

*I have a question how will this XP and Aff be allocated, alpha 40%, beta 30%, gamma 30%?

This will be disclosed in the related patchnote.

30 wins? really?

No, not really. It has been confirmed on discord that the screenshot was taken on a previous game-designer only version of the game. The daily challenge will stay at 16 victories, at least for now.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Habi said:

gaining aff and xp fighting in the arena is great ofc. but what if i don't want the xp part of it? (e.g. to save it for girl xp contests)

If a contest is on you will be getting free experience for the contest plus you should always wait until those contests are about to end before doing it anyways to see if you should get 1st or 4th for kobans.

I would rather have the free experience than affection and just be given better affection gifts as a reward since some days i cannot be there when the contest is about to end so i do not get points then but this way you can level up your harem while doing a arena contest and a girl leveling contest at the same time.

On 10.3.2018 at 12:59 PM, natstar said:

If a contest is on you will be getting free experience for the contest plus you should always wait until those contests are about to end before doing it anyways to see if you should get 1st or 4th for kobans.

I would rather have the free experience than affection and just be given better affection gifts as a reward since some days i cannot be there when the contest is about to end so i do not get points then but this way you can level up your harem while doing a arena contest and a girl leveling contest at the same time.

we already get free affection and xp from arena fights. lets see ho much they want to give us but if its the same like now. so 10-12 xp per fight thats nothing really to mention if u need several thousend xp. and by the way pvp is atm really a pain in the ass how it is now. every 30 min u need to fight and i saw already ppl who using bots. so this system is clearly unfair to ppl who dont cheat or have the time to be online that much.

The luck system will force any competitive PvP player into charm, with knowhow being the worst by far. 
First of all there is an overabundance of hardcore due to the fact that there only was hardcore specialization in the beginning of the game, this gives charm an overall edge against the field (currently in high ranks around 50% of the people are hardcore) and even now you do not want to be know-how for the same reason. 
With the introduction of different luck effects know-how, again, has the worst position as 1. block is always better than heal due to the fact that you cannot overheal (IF they introduce overheal, it will be fine), which diminishes the effect of heal and 2. if you manage to block a regular attack with block, fine, you are even at least, but if you manage to block a luck effect you will get an INSANE swing (if they do not make luck effects unblockable).

So for the luck system they HAVE to enable overheal AND make luck effects unblockable, to balance the effects - otherwise charm will be the go-to specialzation, which even now is the best anyway (see above).

• Like 1

and if everyone switches to charm then know-how will be on advantage because the majority of players is weak to them and block can only be superior to crits from hardcore, not to heals from know-how.

you can spin this wheel forever. the class distribution will only stabilize itself if the luck skills are well balanced and players can choose what suits them best and not what is strongest currently. matchmaking can also influence this (like choosing 1 opponent of each class within the suitable power rating).

Edited by Habi

20 minutes ago, Habi said:

and if everyone switches to charm then know-how will be on advantage because the majority of players is weak to them and block can only be superior to crits from hardcore, not to heals from know-how.

you can spin this wheel forever. the class distribution will only stabilize itself if the luck skills are well balanced and players can choose what suits them best and not what is strongest currently. matchmaking can also influence this (like choosing 1 opponent of each class within the suitable power rating).

literally close to nobody will switch his specialization just to get an advantage as you are forced to leave behind the upgraded girls and your gear, but (if you would read my text above) if the specialization which has a slight edge gets the best luck effect, this will push people towards charm. Your reasoning of people switching to counter overrepresented specializations basically disproved itself already as nobody did switch to charm even though it is right now the best pvp specialization even without luck effect

Edited by wthvr

24 minutes ago, wthvr said:

literally close to nobody will switch his specialization just to get an advantage as you are forced to leave behind the upgraded girls and your gear, but (if you would read my text above) if the specialization which has a slight edge gets the best luck effect, this will push people towards charm. Your reasoning of people switching to counter overrepresented specializations basically disproved itself already as nobody did switch to charm even though it is right now the best pvp specialization even without luck effect

it takes 2 weeks of dedication at most to change from one to another specialty.
I am prepared for anything (complete sets for every specialty, best girls in every specialty maxed, equally leveled base stats).
if someone wants to switch to gain an advantage, it's not that hard as you think.