Legendary Days Discussion

14 minutes ago, Asgar said:

I just payed to win her, i said fuck epic panchico i cant effort a new girl anyway and spent about 8 cobans on her because i though a legendary must be awesome. 
long story short, i got her and leveled her up. IF you play a hardcore player or thinking about switching to one.....GET HER! she surpassed my domination Samane 10 times with only 2 stars!

otherwise. wait for a next legendary event. i guess they made enough money out of this one so there will be a second, thrid, fourht and so on
gl hf

It's easy to say "get her" what do you think we've been grinding the last two days, wasting tons of kobans and nerves? :D

6 minutes ago, Asgar said:

I just payed to win her, i said fuck epic panchico i cant effort a new girl anyway and spent about 8 cobans on her because i though a legendary must be awesome. 
long story short, i got her and leveled her up. IF you play a hardcore player or thinking about switching to one.....GET HER! she surpassed my domination Samane 10 times with only 2 stars!

otherwise. wait for a next legendary event. i guess they made enough money out of this one so there will be a second, thrid, fourht and so on
gl hf

Yeah, I might switch class (and just to thumb my nose at charm players who are so privileged in the set up as it is).  You've made me think.  The three accounts where I got her are all know-how, but I just can't get her in hardcore at all.  What you said was what I thought might be the case.  I beat someone in know-how class with her as alpha.  She was at least 3 stars cos I have her at 2 and she wasn't that.  She doesn't work so well for know-how it seems, but maybe if she were upgraded to all 5 stars and maxed out on XP she might put up great defence against hardcore players who haven't got her in their teams.  I might try that.

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, I might switch class (and just to thumb my nose at charm players who are so privileged in the set up as it is).  You've made me think.  The three accounts where I got her are all know-how, but I just can't get her in hardcore at all.  What you said was what I thought might be the case.  I beat someone in know-how class with her as alpha.  She was at least 3 stars cos I have her at 2 and she wasn't that.  She doesn't work so well for know-how it seems, but maybe if she were upgraded to all 5 stars and maxed out on XP she might put up great defence against hardcore players who haven't got her in their teams.  I might try that.

your main stat in the shop and equipment will need to be huge to compensate for the lackluster attackboost you get from her as alpha.

Just now, Chthugha said:

your main stat in the shop and equipment will need to be huge to compensate for the lackluster attackboost you get from her as alpha.

Yes, I think you're probably right; good defence is one thing, but effective attack power seems to be everything, especially the extent to which I get dumped by critical damage attacks.  I experimented with Abrael with 5 stars as alpha in a know-how account, but she just wasn't up to the task.  Maybe I should just hope to hell I finally get Levitya in a hardcore account.  No luck so far but there's still time - or I could switch class if I fail to get her.

20 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Sorry I shouldn't laugh.  I'm still gunna cry myself, though (people like me you just can't please, huh).  I REALLY want her in hardcore, but she just won't bloody drop.  I hope you're wrong and that I haven't used up all my luck just yet.  If I get her in this account I'll put my feet up and rest easy.  I've quit spending kobans to get her and take the approach that if she drops she drops. 

it seems that newer accounts with fewer girls have easier time getting her, with lot of newer forum members appearing and saying that got her in <50 tries. It may be easier (and cheaper, only 600 kobans to switch) to change your other account to hardcore.

The thing is she is incredibly powerful for hardcore, almost 25% increase in attack power from Fairy. (according to Harem battle club wiki)

This girl is currently the best girl out in this game across all classes.

image.png.406b82f9666c5263ba1be55f3a105343.png

Anyways, I still got one more day to continue to try to get this legendary girl, some more kobans to get from missions to try to fill combativity.

Good luck to all of us who haven't dropped her!!! and to you too I suppose, you could get her fourth time lol.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CharlesFrancis said:

it seems that newer accounts with fewer girls have easier time getting her, with lot of newer forum members appearing and saying that got her in <50 tries. It may be easier (and cheaper, only 600 kobans to switch) to change your other account to hardcore.

The thing is she is incredibly powerful for hardcore, almost 25% increase in attack power from Fairy. (according to Harem battle club wiki)

This girl is currently the best girl out in this game across all classes.

image.png.406b82f9666c5263ba1be55f3a105343.png

Anyways, I still got one more day to continue to try to get this legendary girl, some more kobans to get from missions to try to fill combativity.

Good luck to all of us who haven't dropped her!!! and to you too I suppose, you could get her fourth time lol.

God, I hope so - hardcore please!  Your table spells it out nicely and her stats go some way to redressing the balance dominated by charm girls.  Those stats are incredible.  Were they posted in the wiki?  It would be good to give Bunny a break from all that fucking, especially since it's Easter and I don't want to get her pregnant!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

God, I hope so - hardcore please!  Your table spells it out nicely and her stats go some way to redressing the balance dominated by charm girls.

It's kind of ridiculous the Charm class has six 5 star girls now. And Hardcore has the strongest Legendary class.

Meanwhile Know-how class is getting shafted. Lenaelle is Charm, Kallisa is Charm,  Who is next? Will she be a Charm class as well? :/

It's kind of, not fair.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

i hope the stats are changeable when you change her stars, but she has 5 stars but there are only 3 classes maybe she will be balanced at a 5 star rate i dont know, ill try to max her but that will take some weeks, she is my 71th girl. lats see

It seem than all the new player obtain her in less than 100 fights & the old player who have more than 50+ girls in the harem have pain to drop her. 

Please dev, fix this drop rate. It's unfair for old player. We play since a while, we buy kobans, we deserve to have the same drop rate than the new players. Delete this limitation linked to the number of girls in the harem. 

I've 72 girls, i've made almost all the fight (about 100 fights) + refill 5+ times, i'm about 300 fights now and not a single drop.

Seriously....

Edited by Sombre

Just now, Sombre said:

It seam than all the new player obtain her in less than 100 fights & the old player who have more than 50+ girls in the harem have pain to drop her. 

Please dev, fix this drop rate. It's unfair for old player. We play since a while, we buy kobans, we deserve to have the same drop rate than the new players. Delete this limitation linked to the number of girls in the harem. 

I've made almost all the fight (about 100 fights) + refill 5 times, i'm about 300 fights now and not a single drop.

Seriously....

That's not quite true.  I got her in my earliest account with 62 girls, and in my newest account with 42 girls.  I do think it's random chance.  I tried burning up kobans at first and this seemed to jinx me because she refused to drop ever since in my hardcore accounts where I was recharging often and used up 1000 kobans in each.

So i don't know. But it start to piss me off to miss reward because of too short events. I play since two years now. And the drop rate it still really chaotic. 

I've decide to burn some koban at the middle of the event to give me more chance. But when i see than some people have to do more than 500+ battle to drop this, i'm wandering if i will only succeed to drop it before the 31th. 

This game is so unfair. 

17 minutes ago, muffinqt said:

Yeah Ive spent 5k Kobans plus natural refills and still havent won her......kinda depressing tbh especially seeing a ton of people win her in under 100 fights

I've already spent the a little over 1k in kobans, I have 4k in reserve. I am going to burn through that, and basically leave it up to chance if I continue bothering with the game at all.

if I get her in that time I will continue playing.

if not, I will delete my bookmark and never look at the game again.

I mean I don't mind the game, but it is just a time sink, and if I can't get a limited time drop by using around $40 of in game currency, then I can find a better time sink.

truly legendary stakes lol

• Like 5

Got her, 99 fights. With all the hype surrounding her release though, she doesn't seem that special except for being the new best hardcore girl. With me being know-how, her existence is actually a negative for me once I start seeing her in an opponent's alpha slot.

il y a 13 minutes, kurama21 a dit :

If not, I will delete my bookmark and never look at the game again.

I mean I don't mind the game, but it is just a time sink, and if I can't get a limited time drop by using around $40 of in game currency, then I can find a better time sink.

truly legendary stakes lol

So true... 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, aaaaaaaacccc said:

Got her, 99 fights. With all the hype surrounding her release though, she doesn't seem that special except for being the new best hardcore girl. With me being know-how, her existence is actually a negative for me once I start seeing her in an opponent's alpha slot.

i mean you can always just change to hardcore if you wanted in your profile. You have one free change, and then I don't know how much it costs to do it again :P

anyways up over 200 pulls now... and now nothing. 200 pulls that are capped at 3.5k in money... which could have netted me almost 5 mil in money to rank up girls if I had been pulling on the last zone instead :/

i mean you can always just change to hardcore if you wanted in your profile. You have one free change, and then I don't know how much it costs to do it again :P

Yeah, but then I'd just be weak to charm instead. And it's expensive enough getting Samane, my 30th girl, to 5 stars. Don't want to think about how expensive it would be for this one, my 53rd.

Past 3 months gameplay:

Leveled Edwarda, Donatien, Silvanus and Bremen to their respective max level.. got no girl from anyone.

Got 1 to 0 girls for every event that happened in 2018. 

No epic Pachinkos since 2017.

1 3/4 days after the Legendary event all my koban reserve (~5K) is almost spent. 600-700 boss fights "won".

I don't have 10 accounts and all the time devoted to this single hardcore account.. is not paying out. This Legendary event is all-in for me. One final push till the last koban is spent and my thoughts are that I'm gonna quit after the event is gone and I don't have the girl.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Sorry I shouldn't laugh.  I'm still gunna cry myself, though (people like me you just can't please, huh).  I REALLY want her in hardcore, but she just won't bloody drop.  I hope you're wrong and that I haven't used up all my luck just yet.  If I get her in this account I'll put my feet up and rest easy.  I've quit spending kobans to get her and take the approach that if she drops she drops.  I used them in Epic Pachinko instead and got that pink-haired, pencil-thin friend of Eugenie's who first appeared in Begin City - Skytte.

Hey, I just battled someone with Levitya as alpha (he was know-how) and I beat him.  I didn't check to see what her affection level was, but it's more than 2 stars because I have her at that.  I suspect she'll only be competitive for hardcore players, but maybe that guy was just showing her off.  I don't know.  I don't think it was a bot cos I got 11 mojo points for the win.

You have to know how to get her.

I'll bet you can charm her but otherwise

she's gonna play hard(core) to get:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1