HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

Not real

10 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Not really thrilled about the ??? status of this month, normally they are pretty detailed, and I'd like to know what's coming to prepare accordingly

I’m not really thrilled about the 4 day events honestly

it takes me about 1 week to get one girl 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Not really thrilled about the ??? status of this month, normally they are pretty detailed, and I'd like to know what's coming to prepare accordingly

We still aspire to be pretty detailed. Around the end of each event, we will reveal more so that you will be able to prepare accordingly. 😘

• Thanks 1

oh well, if you want to keep us in the dark as long as possible,
please make sure the according announcements are at least one day ahead...
an ingame news at 5am at the event start itself, like at the actual event, is a bit too much of a surprise,
considering you still have to figure out where to get which girl, what rarity they are, what class they are etc...

Edited by Skiron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moe Overload said:

It almost certainly means that there are two revivals this month (October 2016 and October 2017 revivals) which will last four days, and an additional three day event (epic days, return of mission girls, something else).

who says both revival events will last 4 days.
I would say that one of the 4-days events will be an epic days event, which are always 4 days, and the two revivals will be 4 and 3 days long (together 7 days like in the other months with just one revival).

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I would say that one of the 4-days events will be an epic days event, which are always 4 days, and the two revivals will be 4 and 3 days long (together 7 days like in the other months with just one revival).

That's the best hypothesis up to now. I think someone has forgot that October has 2 revivals because the first event, in 2016, was for Halloween, so in 2017 it was the first revival, although it was not defined in this way. In that occasion were re-proposed the halloween girls (Juliette, Housemaid and Kimie) and Vissihar, Lupa and Gossy were permanently (at a difference for other revivals) added to the epic pachinko.

The thing I imagine is that the 16th-20th October Event would be probably ad Epic Days, the 21th-25th one the Dark Fantasies revival and the 27th-30th the Halloween Revival. I just hope that the devs would not take the 31th for a special "one day Halloween Event", because I bet someone would burst in a screaming cry... 😂

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It's the fifth day of the current event and I still haven't managed to get not even one of the boss girls. And you're telling me that there will be revivals of 3 days? Who's supposed to be those revivals for, only the money spenders?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eman said:

It's the fifth day of the current event and I still haven't managed to get not even one of the boss girls. And you're telling me that there will be revivals of 3 days? Who's supposed to be those revivals for, only the money spenders?

I don't like the idea of a 3 days event too, but we have to remember these are all past events we missed and a lot of companies would not bother to make them available again, even for a short time, so I'm grateful to Kinkoid for this opportunity.

Edited by Mythos
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mythos said:

a lot of companies would not bother to make them available again, even for a short time, so I'm grateful to Kinkoid for this opportunity.

Sorry, but I disagree. Compare this to Japanese mobages, they have events constantly, and from my experience, they do revivals. Sure, there's some truly one-time events, but revivals are a great way to please the fanbase while reusing assets. Old players can grumble a bit, but they also have high level missions to grind (or in HH's cases, high level bosses to drop their girls and get cash for stats, upgrading, and great pachinko rolls). Newer players get to grab the stuff they missed because they didn't join at the start. And for a game that prizes collecting all the collectables (girls in this case), you have to give access to those past events. This isn't some great favor being done for us, it's a necessity of the format.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Moe Overload said:

Sorry, but I disagree. Compare this to Japanese mobages, they have events constantly, and from my experience, they do revivals. Sure, there's some truly one-time events, but revivals are a great way to please the fanbase while reusing assets. Old players can grumble a bit, but they also have high level missions to grind (or in HH's cases, high level bosses to drop their girls and get cash for stats, upgrading, and great pachinko rolls). Newer players get to grab the stuff they missed because they didn't join at the start. And for a game that prizes collecting all the collectables (girls in this case), you have to give access to those past events. This isn't some great favor being done for us, it's a necessity of the format.

i'd simply put it that way: recycling content for newer players is the most efficient way to generate additional revenue. but we're getting pretty offtopic here.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Eman said:

Thanks for sharing.

I wonder how it will be and what will be the theme of it. Finalmecia's boss, maybe?

fab said some time back that w9 was too serious and they want to get more on the funny side again. i wouldn't expect a continuation of w9 in w11, it feels too soon.

1 hour ago, Habi said:

fab said some time back that w9 was too serious and they want to get more on the funny side again. i wouldn't expect a continuation of w9 in w11, it feels too soon.

Thanks.

There's room for light comedy in serious matters, but it's hard to mix both and not mess it up. In any case, I hope they finish that arc sooner or later. I wouldn't mind a bit of seriousness if we get a change to recruit Finalmecia for our harem 😉.

6 hours ago, Habi said:

Thats a shame. Because serious or not, it was interesting amd they left it open ended. So if you dont like it and dont want to continue that way, at least finish the damn story.

So my guess is, yes, maybe finalmecias “boss“, but not what we would expect.