Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

9 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

It appears from forum posts that she is dropping at a significantly higher clip than Levitya, and a lot of people are posting her dropping within a very reasonable number of fights and well within the 218 fight window.  In my opinion, this issue has been resolved.  Good job, devs.

One way to be reasonable sure of this is for someone to go through that abortion of a thread that covered the original legend days and they to get information from it to compare with the data from the thread I started.

However considering how many people posted based on kobans without verifying which game they are playing [Hareem vs hentai heros] which is a 6 fold difference and there was no attempt to ask people at what point they gave up [which also counts], and the huge excess of people posting multiple times [50 didn't 100 didn't 150 got her] and general posting [good luck guys, way to go, this suck, etc] it would be much rougher to pull data from that thread.

Sadly the thread I started is starting to get more and more cluttered but it seems people are posting once with final results and mostly with number of fights not unidentified kobans.

Also I seem to remember the start of the last legendary event, girls were flying off the shelf pretty fast, I'd hold judgement till after the event.

In addition I think the numbers of people who played a lot to get her or gave up is a more interesting factor than averages. If I can get the girl on average in under 400 pulls, that is good, if I got a 10% chance of not getting her until 1000 pulls, I might consider holding of and saving for the all important in class legendary only, still gettable for free but gotta save that dosh.

If it is only 1%, I'll take more risk.

• Like 1

My statistics:

Main Account:

Got her on my 315th try ( spending about 3000 kobans)

10 Gifts: 7x Flowers, 1x Bracelett , 1x Chocolate and 1x Lingerie

On my nutaku acc:

118 tries still nothing ( refill 4x)

3 Gifts : 1x Flowers, 1x Chocolates and 1x Lingerie

Well, I don´t really know what to say, but I really hope that it won`t take that long on my Nutaku acc, since I`m out of kobans.

Well, my first day of this contest is over and, besides one legendary gift (Chocolates), I wasn't as lucky as some of you. Then again, I didn't spend any kobans. I'll save that for the last day.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow!

58 minutes ago, Eman said:

Well, my first day of this contest is over and, besides one legendary gift (Chocolates), I wasn't as lucky as some of you. Then again, I didn't spend any kobans. I'll save that for the last day.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow!

I didn't get my first item till my 51st try so I wouldn't worry.

It's a good idea to save your kobans till the last day, but I was very curious to find out if I would get chicky and how many tried it would take. You are made of stronger stuff then I.

Got her. I lost the count of the actual number of times I battled, but I recharged a total of 6 times. Adding a rough amount of battles recharged through time, I'd say, at most, 150-ish tries to get her. Also, 2 chocolates, 1 flower, 1 bracelet.

But now that I got her, I have a question: should I just go back to battling 'Roko Senseï', or should I keep fighting 'Ninja Spy' for the legendary tokens? Which option is the best choice?

Edited by Arkron

150 tries on main account still nothing just alot of affection drops, its just the first day but its shaping up to be be another legendary disaster didnt get levita on the first legendary days so felling stressed so far.

4 minutes ago, Arkron said:

Y'know... after spending all this time and kobans... I have to wonder if Norou will have a "legendary rarity" when that feature goes live...

She is already legendary level that is why she is in a legendary days event.

1 minute ago, natstar said:

She is already legendary level that is why she is in a legendary days event.

Perhaps.

I mean, when the "legendary days" event was first announced, we didn't know of this "2.0" thing of the game, with the follower rarity, and I think that this "legendary" status was explained  as just that the girl was 5-stars from the get-go. I could be wrong.

46 minutes ago, Arkron said:

Perhaps.

I mean, when the "legendary days" event was first announced, we didn't know of this "2.0" thing of the game, with the follower rarity, and I think that this "legendary" status was explained  as just that the girl was 5-stars from the get-go. I could be wrong.

They might not update the list of legendary girls until next months event because the June event will have another future legendary harem member in epic pachinko during that event as well.

We had a spoiler for one of the event girls in the June event we don't know if she is the legendary event girl for that event but this is how she looks like.

image.png.6284dd78374a37fde44eacaa07cfddbe.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, happygokill1930 said:

Do you guys think it's worth continuing to spam the ninja spy after you unlock her to farm legendary affection items?

I will be farming the ninja spy until the event ends because the legendary gifts have a 4 times higher drop rate than during the revival event.

1 hour ago, happygokill1930 said:

Do you guys think it's worth continuing to spam the ninja spy after you unlock her to farm legendary affection items?

there is already a whole thread dedicated to this question:

9 hours ago, Some other guy said:

I didn't get my first item till my 51st try so I wouldn't worry.

It's a good idea to save your kobans till the last day, but I was very curious to find out if I would get chicky and how many tried it would take. You are made of stronger stuff then I.

Congrats on getting her.

As for waiting until the last day to spend kobans, I wouldn't say it's because it's because I have more patience, but rather because I don't buy kobans and I would prefer to not spend the few I get every day in unnecessary refills. So it's not that I'm made of something stronger, but that I'm cheap :D.

Well, 651 Fights and still no Norou.  

This includes 30 Koban Refills x 20 + Regular Timed fights. 

About 12 Gifts of Affection though. Used 6,535 Kobans for very little. 

I still have a little time but starting to run out of patience...

She would be my 61st Harem girl though if I get her.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, kfrogg said:

I was at 6500 kobans trying to get the character now im at 4000 kobans when do i get this character or am i just wasting time and my kobans

It's not 'when', it's 'if'. Know this and you can answer your question.

Hope  you get her though..... and me too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kfrogg said:

I was at 6500 kobans trying to get the character now im at 4000 kobans when do i get this character or am i just wasting time and my kobans

The drop chance is a set number, and it's low.  Nobody knows exactly how low, but based on what we've seen so far from posts, my guess for this event is somewhere in the 0.5% range.  Every time you fight, this is the chance that the girl will drop.  Some people have gotten her very quickly, while you have, thus far, been very unlucky.  The bad news is that you are currently no closer to getting her than when you started.  There is no progression towards getting her.  Every time you fight, you roll a 200-sided dice, so to speak, and you haven't hit yet on your throw.

Are you wasting your time and kobans if you buy more refills?  No.  You can't win if you don't play.  Have you wasted all of the kobans spent so far?  Yes.  That's the flaw in the system that the developers refuse to acknowledge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1