event ruined

kobra

2 hours ago, Digglers Dirk said:

to answer a few questions , yes there are multiple accounts and there is a decent size group of us . Yes we do plan to share the statistic we have once this is over and they are completed . Yes we do have background in the gaming industry . Yes several of us would be considered "professional gamers" , myself I am more of a tech guy if you cant tell already . Yes I do understand lottery systems , raffle systems , upgrade tables , flat % values as well as sliding scale , progressive and several other forms of reward systems . I also believe that you have stated once in the past that event do not have a progressive scale and are a flat % , I can say I believe this event is not progressive thus far . at this point its looking like a upgraded scale or lottery , but not a flat % . Yes I am speculating at this point , but I am also speculating off of what we are experiencing . Stat wise at least one account should have found the girl even if 0 kobans were used . with kinkoid deciding to keep everyone in the dark for their own reasons you leave us no other choice but to take the numbers we have and apply it where it seems to fit best , so if your worried that out "speculation" is going to be incorrect then please feel free to set us straight with the real numbers ...

Well, why would you wait until they are completed. For the sake of transparancy that you seem to value so much, wouldn't it be better to give full disclosure yourself, instead of randomly posting numbers in here that nobody can check. We don't know anything about the people gathering the information. I even wonder how you communicate with eachother. It rather feels like you try to make your arguments better.

2 hours ago, Digglers Dirk said:

Side note , I'm guessing you asking about multiple accounts is so you can try to use a ban of some sort to try and keep us quiet?

I find it amusing that you try to accuse me of that.
It just shows how bad of a reader you truly are.
The guy is still allowed to access the forum and post stuff, I just blocked three of the four accounts he was using.
He muted himself.
I'm looking forward to seeing your study, full with checkable facts.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, Dirk Diggler said:

Ill update my previous mention of my own stupidity . 73 total koban refills not counting the natural points I spent , well over 1500 attempts and the tally thus far is girl = 0 , affections items in total = 20 up from 3 (yes I did get a few runs of back to back drops finally) (8 flowers , 6 hearts , 3 jewelry , 3 lingerie) . I still believe that no where near as many people will post results like this out of their own feelings about this , some of course will out of disgust , anger , or even hatred over the matter , but few will post results like his our of wanting to keep things accurate .

If someone wants to crunch the numbers , please do , but I don't think the 20 affection items I listed would equal the difference between a maxed ninja at 5.5k and a maxed fal at 26.5k or even rook if you have him maxed . I could be wrong but my brain hurst after all that and I don't feel like doing the math right now ...

this is a earlier post I did on one of the specific accounts I'm running with the numbers , and it was a continuation of a before mentioned stat I had , currently that one is at 1787 attempts , 0 girl , 36 affection items , 12 flowers , 13 hearts , 6 jewelry and 5 lingerie , seems that the affection items have started to increase the further down the rabbit hole ive gone . so please don't insult me saying I'm not offing any numbers and I'm just trying to make a invalid point . how do we communicate , some of us through discord , but several of us across rooms in a building , how do most people communicate?

since you want me to post regular numbers , I just did 7 more battles and no change to the winning stats , all money all the accounts I'm running leaving the highest at 1794 attempts . don't worry there wont be many large jumps left as ive expended all the kobans ive saved plus a few I bought and I wont be buying anymore . But never fear I will keep the numbers updated with every set of clicks I do just to make you happy ....

1 hour ago, YoyoHH said:

This.  In another thread (subsequently closed) Jessie actually scolded us for discussing drop rates because we "don't have the facts" and suggested we should ask the development team.  If they would just give us the real numbers then none of this wild speculation and experimentation would be necessary.  What are the developers hiding?  We are smart.  We can take it.  Just tell us how the damn game works and you will see a lot fewer pissed off players.

I totally agree. Jessie and other devs needs release drop rates or explain in details how the drop system works. Not only releasing drop rates would lessen angry people, it would protect us players by giving us facts and helping us making better decisions money wise. Because right now dev team is just taking advantage of gambling addicts and ignorant fools that get blinded by pretty looking girl. 

Sadly, I don't think this game will have enough angry players to make a difference like what happened with Star Wars Battlefront II. Because HH girl drop system has exactly same principle as loot boxes tied to progress in game in Battlefront 2. But because there is not enough angry players, nothing will change. Too many people are ready to waste their kobans/money in order to hunt the girls. 

#quiting because of this event. Is what I'll do. This sort of events do really annoy me. Regret ever paying a dime for kobans now. Makes me really sad seeing how events are done now.

Way too short event, energy restores too slow for this kind of event, it is just to milk for money out of players without any reward offered. Really sad.

2 hours ago, SpermDemon said:

#quiting because of this event. Is what I'll do. This sort of events do really annoy me. Regret ever paying a dime for kobans now. Makes me really sad seeing how events are done now.

Way too short event, energy restores too slow for this kind of event, it is just to milk for money out of players without any reward offered. Really sad.

Yeah I'm out too, this kind of money grab is what so many developers in the gaming community are getting in trouble about and now it's in a weird game like this. Not wasting any more time or money here.

10 hours ago, natstar said:

Nope, Event harem members and affection gifts have a set drop rate and don't work like boss girls who have a different drop rate that has an increased drop rate every time you fail to get one to drop.

I actually missed most of this event cause I had to block popups as I was literally getting spammed with buy koban pop ups EVERY. SINGLE. CLICK. while doing story mode. I call liar on the whole boss girl drop rate increase. I have been spending my energy since the last event trying to get Eugénie to drop so I can move on to the next set of bosses, to no avail.

Everyone had about 1.5 months foreknowledge of this event unlike the last one.

That should have been enough for a good 1200 tried with free tries, daily missions, the occasional contest and event koban missions.

If you don't play enough to even finish the daily missions, why are you complaining, obviously you are not all that sex nuts and retard strong for the game, just casual.

If you do collect all those FREE kobans and pissed them away on other stuff knowing this event comes up, I have no sympathy for you at all. You are bad and you should feel bad.

If you saved up all those kobans and used them and by the end of tomorrow don't get the girl, I fell for you, I really do. There should be some sort of increasing chance. However the general rule is that people who do badly are more inclined to complain than those who do well. Although there is much complaining, plenty of people got her under 200 tries and I'd hazard a guess most people nailed it under 1200. Being an outlier sucks, I don't get the boss drops very much compared to other people however everyone who is paying attention in the forum should know this is a possibility, and that is what it is, not a certainty but a possibility. To assume you will never get her in future events is an over reaction.

For those of you who actually used real money to buy an extremely small improvement to PvP and or Pixels, as far as I am concerned, you lost, even if you got it on the first try. If it is money you can through away, good for you, if it isn't, shake your head.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Everyone had about 1.5 months foreknowledge of this event unlike the last one.

That should have been enough for a good 1200 tried with free tries, daily missions, the occasional contest and event koban missions.

If you don't play enough to even finish the daily missions, why are you complaining, obviously you are not all that sex nuts and retard strong for the game, just casual.

If you do collect all those FREE kobans and pissed them away on other stuff knowing this event comes up, I have no sympathy for you at all. You are bad and you should feel bad.

If you saved up all those kobans and used them and by the end of tomorrow don't get the girl, I fell for you, I really do. There should be some sort of increasing chance. However the general rule is that people who do badly are more inclined to complain than those who do well. Although there is much complaining, plenty of people got her under 200 tries and I'd hazard a guess most people nailed it under 1200. Being an outlier sucks, I don't get the boss drops very much compared to other people however everyone who is paying attention in the forum should know this is a possibility, and that is what it is, not a certainty but a possibility. To assume you will never get her in future events is an over reaction.

For those of you who actually used real money to buy an extremely small improvement to PvP and or Pixels, as far as I am concerned, you lost, even if you got it on the first try. If it is money you can through away, good for you, if it isn't, shake your head.

Sadly enough If you saved all those Kobans and spent them off on the only thing you should which is the epic pachiko, you probably made a better choice then using them for refills on this event. You can get 25 refills for 5400 kobans at a rate of 216(which at level 224 is what I'm getting charged) which equals out to 500 fights. I think they need to put a counter on theses kind of events. If you fight 500 time, you should get the girl just like you would if you spent the same amount of Kobans on Epic Pachiko. Now some-a good amount may get the girl in less then that many fights and of course there is the natural refill which give a 192 fights buffer. But that means the player will still end up paying 3,456 kobans if they still fight up to 500 times. I think everyone can agree that we need a pity counter so we don't have players going on long streaks without getting the girl. Thank you for reading my post, now back to struggling to get the girl.

• Like 1

too much math, head hurts, for me this is internet vegas baby, you either win or lose, I really like the android girl but sadly all I got was useless legendary items, is there an option where you can trade your girls with a new girl? I like to end my relationships on some of my girls. Android girls always turns me on and devilish girls are not.

Sorry for the delay in posting updates , found out that my father died . did another 20 battles and got 1 flower rest cash . That puts the total at I don't give a shit anymore . I quit once before because of the horrid drop rates , I decided to come back a couple month ago because of the supposed increased drop rates to find that now instead of 3hrs to refill combativity it takes more then 3 times that at 10 hours . so basically they may have increased the odds slightly but decreased the ability for free chances . I'm not talking free kobans I had over 17000 before the event started and now have none on that account and nothing to show for it but more frustration then I care to admit . This is pure and simple greed , kinda like a company marking up a price from 20 to 60 then saying we are selling it at 25% off so they make 25 more in the markup before the sale . same thing here we increased drop rates but made it takes more then 3 times longer to get the points . I'm done and kinkoid can piss off in my opinion . as for the mods they don't have any clue about anything , they are just glorified players , otherwise they wouldn't need to challenge me and say where is your results , they would check for themselves . I'm not saying they don't do their jobs , I'm saying they are just there to placate the community for kinkoid and to blow smoke up are arses with generalized terms , like if the odds were 1 in 100 then the affection items would be 4 so you have a 95 on money 4 on items and 1 on a girl , if the odds were 1 in 100 I doubt anyone would be saying I didn't get her .

Have fun all

in my honest opinion i believe the odds are bellow 1%, its very common to see 0.1% or even 0.01% for these type of things , and with my battle success so far i drop in the 0.1% without getting the girl out of 1k battles

and let not forget about the extra garbage that is the likeability gifts that screw drops even more

Edited by kobra

3 hours ago, Dirk Diggler said:

I'm done and kinkoid can piss off in my opinion . as for the mods they don't have any clue about anything , they are just glorified players , otherwise they wouldn't need to challenge me and say where is your results , they would check for themselves . I'm not saying they don't do their jobs , I'm saying they are just there to placate the community for kinkoid and to blow smoke up are arses with generalized terms , like if the odds were 1 in 100 then the affection items would be 4 so you have a 95 on money 4 on items and 1 on a girl , if the odds were 1 in 100 I doubt anyone would be saying I didn't get her .

I don't think this is fair.  Don't get me wrong.  I have been extremely (but I think, fairly) critical of the development team.  There is almost nothing good I can say about any post from Jessie or Kinkoid.  They are patronizing as hell, completely void of actual information, and full of empty promises.  I have a suspicion that the Jessie account is actually a robot who is programmed to write damage control answers for both Kinkoid and President Trump (if you think that is unfair you really need to reread Jessie's posts).

However, your criticism of Chthugha I think is off the mark.  He is, first off, just a moderator.  I'm not aware of any actual affiliation with the game developers other than the fact that he is a dedicated player like the rest of us.  Secondly, he is absolutely, without a doubt, the only person with any kind of contact with the devs who seems to give a shit about what we want.

Finally, the example you are quoting was not Chthugha telling us what the drop rate is.  He doesn't know.  None of us do.  He can't "check for himself".  The 1/100 example was to try and explain the design behind the drop table, which may or may not be accurate.  If you look back over those posts, you'll see the discussion (of which I was a part) stemmed over whether or not the affection items cut into the girls' drop rate, and we were going back and forth over a drop table design (which, honestly, none of us actually know).  Regardless, at no point did he imply that the actual drop rate is as high as 1%. 

Because he is a mod, he obviously cannot be as openly critical of the devs on this board as the rest of us.  He'd lose his job, and we don't want that.  He might be replaced by someone else who is less active and gives less of a shit.  As a result, he sometimes comes across as if he's blowing smoke up our butts, as you say.  But I'd rather have him blow a little smoke than rely on Jessie, who gives us a colonoscopy full of smoke.

I'll just put this out there, and @JessieChan can correct me if I'm wrong...

I don't think Jessie knows anything about the mechanics of the game herself (and with that I mean things like the drop rate).
On the discord server she is always saying things like: I passed it on to the appropriate people, they are looking at it.
Everytime I have a technical question, she asks me to ask a dev for an answer.
What she does in here, might be annoying to some, but that's her way of trying to keep the spirits up (whether or not it's working is a different question).
Everytime I talk with her, I actually get as good as an answer as she can give me, which is more than what I can say from the dev I have contact with.
I am preparing a new part for the talks with Jessie thread, but I first have to discuss this with her.

Let's just say I really think you are barking at the wrong person here.
She has a unique way of posting messages, and people here fail to see them for what they are, and then get mad, because they interpreted them differently.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Dennis4163 said:

I will tell you this I have been trying for the past 3 days only got 4 legendary drops, No girl, and a lot of 5500 cash. Just now I went 20 battles to see what kind of chance for even a gift, and all I got was the waste of time money. Just finished another set of 20 spending Kobans on both. I got a necklace in 40 tries. Oh and I tried for one of the girls last time, and who did I get, The Maid. yup gave up.

Oh and how about something to spend energy on while we wait for the coming soon, that we have been waiting 3 or 4 weeks for.

You have the housemaid? Lucky prick. I'm still waitong to get her. Have most boss girls, even 1 from Freddy. But Gruntt still sits on 2. I really hate that guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DHarry said:

You have the housemaid? Lucky prick. I'm still waitong to get her. Have most boss girls, even 1 from Freddy. But Gruntt still sits on 2. I really hate that guy.

Gruntt has event girls pretty often so at least you can just get the ones you need when he has event girls i wish you good luck with getting your last two also I just got the legendary girl for free without using koban refills.

image.thumb.png.5904ea22988b80e9ebd6bd0799c8c059.png

27 minutes ago, natstar said:

Gruntt has event girls pretty often so at least you can just get the ones you need when he has event girls i wish you good luck with getting your last two also I just got the legendary girl for free without using koban refills.

I know he has, that's what makes it so 'bad'. Bremen has a girl still too, but hey, I never fight the guy anymore, so that's normal. Gruntt on the other hand... tight bastard.

I'm in a weird timezone so I'll go to sleep and try another 20 fights tomorrow morning before concluding another 'legendary' event without a girl. But with a pile of affection, so i feel less cheated than last time. Also since I knew that it was more likely than not. Last event it was a mystery and not even my birthday made me lucky enough to win her. (or get her from Jessie). 

On the upside, I am pvp kicking ass lately. Even passed @Chthugha on the Dutch ranking for mojo and closing in on @dirty harry as well I think. If you are that one. So not all is bad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DHarry said:

I know he has, that's what makes it so 'bad'. Bremen has a girl still too, but hey, I never fight the guy anymore, so that's normal. Gruntt on the other hand... tight bastard.

I'm in a weird timezone so I'll go to sleep and try another 20 fights tomorrow morning before concluding another 'legendary' event without a girl. But with a pile of affection, so i feel less cheated than last time. Also since I knew that it was more likely than not. Last event it was a mystery and not even my birthday made me lucky enough to win her. (or get her from Jessie). 

On the upside, I am pvp kicking ass lately. Even passed @Chthugha on the Dutch ranking for mojo and closing in on @dirty harry as well I think. If you are that one. So not all is bad. 

Well, that's not that much of an achievement, because I'm not paying attention all that much to that.
My stats are simply atrocious for my level xD
But hey, if it makes you happy... good job!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

Well, that's not that much of an achievement, because I'm not paying attention all that much to that.
My stats are simply atrocious for my level xD
But hey, if it makes you happy... good job!

Nah, it's just that you are an easy recognisable mark. I have no idea who the other guys are, so yeah. I'm mostly happy about winning since it's more fun than losing. Had a bad streak, but I think I found the right balance now. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Good luck, I hope that you get her and it's still possible as you saw that I only just got her myself.

@natstar

I owe you an apology good sir. Your wishes are golden. Went to click away 4 combat points before calling it a night and got Norou on the 3rd! 😅🎉🎊🎆

After 4 days of nothing on Levitya and this ont till the very last moment, this is a relief. It puts me in a bit of a split though. Will I change to KH or stay HC? Well short term, def HC. Spent millions on stats. 😂

But it may be good to work towards.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DHarry said:

@natstar

I owe you an apology good sir. Your wishes are golden. Went to click away 4 combat points before calling it a night and got Norou on the 3rd! 😅🎉🎊🎆

After 4 days of nothing on Levitya and this ont till the very last moment, this is a relief. It puts me in a bit of a split though. Will I change to KH or stay HC? Well short term, def HC. Spent millions on stats. 😂

But it may be good to work towards.

Congrats,  You could even stay hardcore and use her in your beta second spot in your harem battle team for her heal ability.

• Guest locked this topic