Anniversary Event Discussion

IMPROVE ON DROPS !!!!!!!!!!

Just the same as always.

2 Days in a row  and no any drops from any bosses in about 30 hrs game play? Are you out of your mind?

No matter the increased amount of girls as NO drops at all just LIES again, drop rate close to zero! ://

I have to make a correction and an update, and apologise to anyone I might have upset.  As people might know I run 6 accounts and comment on this basis.  I now have 4 of the anniversary girls in four separate accounts.  Two have been from Roko Sensei and 2 from the lesser villains (in this case, Edwarda and Gruntt).

I suspect the girls are harder to get this time and I have two accounts where I'm, so far, out of luck.

So far, therefore, for this event at least, I have not detected any difference in drop rate among the various villains and I have acquired girls from the extremes (Dark Lord and Ninja Spy aside).  It's a very small and incomplete sample, though, and a lot can happen between now and event closing.

Since each of the girls (if you argue that Neanderthal Gork is a girl!) was acquired in single plays I'm not sure if 10x makes any difference.

I repeat what I said earlier... This should become a template for all future events with both of the random drop event girls droppable from every villain.  This way the more advanced players are not penalised by having to go back through the worlds to battle the likes of Dark Lord, Ninja Spy or Grunt.  That way everybody is satisfied, newbies and advanced players alike.

I'd be keen on your thoughts.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I have to make a correction and an update, and apologise to anyone I might have upset.  As people might know I run 6 accounts and comment on this basis.  I now have 4 of the anniversary girls in four separate accounts.  Two have been from Roko Sensei and 2 from the lesser villains (in this case, Edwarda and Gruntt).

I suspect the girls are harder to get this time and I have two accounts where I'm, so far, out of luck.

So far, therefore, for this event at least, I have not detected any difference in drop rate among the various villains and I have acquired girls from the extremes (Dark Lord and Ninja Spy aside).  It's a very small and incomplete sample, though, and a lot can happen between now and event closing.

Since each of the girls (if you argue that Neanderthal Gork is a girl!) was acquired in single plays I'm not sure if 10x makes any difference.

I repeat what I said earlier... This should become a template for all future events with both of the random drop event girls droppable from every villain.  This way the more advanced players are not penalised by having to go back through the worlds to battle the likes of Dark Lord, Ninja Spy or Grunt.  That way everybody is satisfied, newbies and advanced players alike.

10x is very good u can get more than one girl if u r lucky

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It doesn't have any difference in drop rate, you can get 2 girls using that 10x button or by using the single fight button 10 times. 

I didn't say it has with the drop rate

I said it has more chances to get one than 1 girl at the same time

58 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes and no. Its ok to have a choice, and wager something in the process. It would be boring if we just got a possible drop on top of our normal boss grind. 

Also, we get purple affection now on the others. 

For me, yes it is cool for this event (wish it was longer), but no, maybe not always.

1 minute ago, DHarry said:

Yes and no. Its ok to have a choice, and wager something in the process. It would be boring if we just got a possible drop on top of our normal boss grind. 

Also, we get purple affection now on the others. 

For me, yes it is cool for this event (wish it was longer), but no, maybe not always.

Yeah, pretty good to have a chance at these girls again.  I tend to agree with what you said and mostly the chance element has some virtue when battling (say) Dark Lord.  It's just that the girls now seem harder to get and we can go right through the revivals without any luck (or the chance to win legendary gift items, unless we forego competing for event girls).

By the way, I think it was you who extolled the virtues of Lupa (original form) and wished me luck getting her.  Well, I managed to get her and she didn't disappoint in her affection scenes.  Boy do I agree with you, but I'm rather pleased, too, with Solveig's 5-star upgrade.  She's really beautiful, but, amazingly, she still looks very like Solveig.  Top artwork!

26 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, pretty good to have a chance at these girls again.  I tend to agree with what you said and mostly the chance element has some virtue when battling (say) Dark Lord.  It's just that the girls now seem harder to get and we can go right through the revivals without any luck (or the chance to win legendary gift items, unless we forego competing for event girls).

By the way, I think it was you who extolled the virtues of Lupa (original form) and wished me luck getting her.  Well, I managed to get her and she didn't disappoint in her affection scenes.  Boy do I agree with you, but I'm rather pleased, too, with Solveig's 5-star upgrade.  She's really beautiful, but, amazingly, she still looks very like Solveig.  Top artwork!

Yes, that was me. Lupa is amazing still, even though the legendary events made me switch hc to kh now. Only managed to win Norou. And I agree. Solveig looks good. Especially pose 4 is nice. Good artwork upgrade. 

I vote for Kimmie next!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mrttao said:

what do you mean about noella?

Noella is the girl based on Yoko from Gurren Lagann, she's the only one I really want besides the girl based on Stella from Interstellar 5555, who I already got.

Considering my lack of kobans, I know I won't be getting the 9 I was missing at the start of the event, but i would like to get those two.

Edited by Jack_HH

2 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Yes, that was me. Lupa is amazing still, even though the legendary events made me switch hc to kh now. Only managed to win Norou. And I agree. Solveig looks good. Especially pose 4 is nice. Good artwork upgrade. 

I vote for Kimmie next!

I agree, re. Kimie.  A lot of people don't like her, but I think she's super cute, even though I feel like a pedo for finding her attractive.  She has a soulful, questioning look about her and just the cutest little titties, like Princess Agate's or all the Igor... Jeeves... Alfreds.  Since you've gone to kh, did you manage to get Loving Lupa?  She's know-how, but only rare.  I managed to get Dezy in EP in a know-how account, but I haven't noticed that much of a performance improvement in the arena (except maybe better defence against HC).  I'm still hopeless in all six accounts and have dropped from 720th to 5,300th in my Peckerbird account!  How I managed this I have no idea as I didn't think I was losing that often.  It was quite an achievement.  Lol!

Sorry, I was off-topic, but back to the issue.  In one account I'm still to go back to max out two of the villains (Finalmecia and Bremen - Roko's only at 110 so he can wait).  Having an incentive to possibly get new girls from them lets me try retro, even at some penalty in income for the wins.  It's all about choices and is part of the fun of the game.

I did get Loving Lupa yes. But like you said, only rare, so not to use. But very nice to have. 

This event isn't over. I still have good hope for at least 1 more girl on natural refills. Now that I'm rich, I'll also go nack to farming Bremen for his last girl.

On 25/7/2018 at 1:26 PM, natstar said:

image.png.00911e93dad4b27f8d2a6178247e4e86.png

image.png.72ded18e2da5d2af4c014f150b678faf.png

Three down and my first time getting two events harem members in the ten times perform battle.

I didn't get a single girl yet, and this guy not only gets three, but two of them in a x10 performance??

Now come and tell me that that there isn't preferential treatment based on money or whatever

This event, as others before, just keep getting more frustrating. A ton of girls to get, and drop rate is null. What good is to have a limited opportunity to get a lot of girls, if they simply don't drop and yuor chances with one battle or more than a hundred are the same?

You guys really should change this system, maybe increasing the chance with each fail? 

5 hours ago, Habi said:

if the rng chooses to give you a girl then there will be a second roll that randomly determines which girl you get.

Does anyone have confirmation of this? I think it is true as well but I was hoping that each girl would have a separated RNG for the boss battles

So far just went for Roko sensei and not 1 drop   now starting to wander across  map from start to end  still no girls not sure if it's because  my harem counts over 100 (102) girls  or because  i didn't set  all charm stat  items and girls in my  3 girl team  are those things still a factor  to improve drop rates  or  not? and please  no more you missed the topic e-mail  :)

Edited by LordRagy84

27 minutes ago, Tenou said:

I didn't get a single girl yet, and this guy not only gets three, but two of them in a x10 performance??

Now come and tell me that that there isn't preferential treatment based on money or whatever

Natstar has spent a lot of kobans on refills. It's not preferential treatment when you buy more lottery tickets.
It's unfortunately just RNG determining when something drops.

3 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

So far just went for Roko sensei and not 1 drop   now starting to wander across  map from start to end  still no girls not sure if it's because  my harem counts over 100 (102) girls  or because  i didn't set  all charm stat  items and girls in my  3 girl team  are those things still a factor  to improve drop rates  or  not?

Nope, absolutely nothing we do changes the drop rate from bosses. Some things might feel luckier to you, but there's no actual change in your odds.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Natstar has spent a lot of kobans on refills. It's not preferential treatment when you buy more lottery tickets.
It's unfortunately just RNG determining when something drops.

Which comes to prove my case: the guy who spent real money got girls

This event has been terrible so far...  Only thing is the change to get girls you might have missed.  Spent a few thousand kobans and never let let my combats points max and I've received 0 drops.  Either I am incredibly unlucky, they are way too tight on this event or something is broke.

Never try to keep up with Natstar. He's a great fellow, but fast to publish his successes, and he never publishes his failures. And since he clearly invests the necessary money to always get all the girls he likes, his selection of posts make it seem as if he was extremely lucky.

But seriously, if you try to keep up with him, you'll end up broke... as I learned the hard way...

My only complaint is that they didn't include tachibana in the boss drops. I've gotten 5 girls and avoided the 2 I didnt want and only spent 3000 Logan's on refills (i didn't have enough for 10x pachinko). I did notice that the girls from this event are still using their old names like jimmy's mother is still called that instead of Louise Carrot. I think it's because they were last available before all the girls got last names. I'd like to know if this happened to any one else

19 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Once again, that proves my case: no matter the number of failures, the one getting girls is the big spender, while the rest of us get a ·Fuck you, give me money" as big as a house.

I got one, and didn't spend anything.

And even if I did, you should remember that artists have to eat, too.

• Like 1