Anniversary Event Discussion

Just now, ThatCanadianGuy said:

You can win multiple girls with a single roll? How does that work? If it hits a rare, it re rolls, or does every single girl have its own separate roll table, and every spin rolls them all, its just at a low limit?

you misunderstood or I explained it badly or both.

if you have 10 combativity points, you can either do 10 single performances or one 10x performance.
if you do the 10 singles, you click 10 times and you could get anything from those 10 singles.
so it could be 10x money, or 10x a girl or anything in between.
if you do the 10x performance it automates those 10 singles for you for the cost of 12 kobans.
so the game still generates 10 battles, still generates 10 rewards, so you could get 10x money, 10x a girl or anything in between.
but for you the only difference is that you pay 12 kobans so that you don't have to click multiple times, but just once.

I hope this is clearer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

This is another great example of players bias.
I got Noella on my first 10x battle spin on Roko.
So I should give everyone the advice to battle Roko by doing 10x battles?

Please do not spread nonsense like this.

It's the same as 10 single performances.
So what it does is play out 10 performances, and determines the rewards for it.
It hasn't happened yet that I know of, but in theory you should be able to lose one battle and get 9 rewards for the 9 won battles.

I don't think what I wrote is nonsense at all.  If you are implying that we go for 10x tries with later villains you are promoting the spending of kobans for no likely better results (other than chance, and you were lucky) I don't buy it.  You, yourself, confirmed 10x is like 10 single spins so it's still equal chance whatever way you cut it.  Please don't spread nonsense like this and show your own player bias!

7 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I don't think what I wrote is nonsense at all.  If you are implying that we go for 10x tries with later villains you are promoting the spending of kobans for no likely better results (other than chance, and you were lucky) I don't buy it.  You, yourself, confirmed 10x is like 10 single spins so it's still equal chance whatever way you cut it.  Please don't spread nonsense like this and show your own player bias!

sigh

I was making a parallel.
You are clearly stating that one should try to battle lower bosses because you got girls there and not on Roko.
This is player's bias, and should not be announced as the truth.
There is no difference in drop rate between the villains now, just like there is no difference between the two villains in another event.
Now either you change your post, or I'll hide it.

--edit--

Never mind that, I'll just hide it, that's easier.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

Wait, you mean, you could theoretically win multiple girls in one spin? 

If you check @natstar 's post a little before yours, you'll see that in the second picture he got not only Juin Lelierre, but also Neandertal Gork.

• Like 1

@Chthugha, thanks for the many info, I got a question too :) If in my actual world the boss has the 3 normal girls, and the many specials, is it a good idea to fight back another lower boss, where I have got only the special ones? I mean I could get the three normal later any time, they will stay. So the three normals are lowering my chance to get the special girls in the actual world or not?

Edited by torgelle
typo

14 minutes ago, torgelle said:

@Chthugha, thanks for the many info, I got a question too :) If in my actual world the boss has the 3 normal girls, and the many specials, is it a good idea to fight back another lower boss, where I have got only the special ones? I mean I could get the three normal later any time, they will stay. So the three normals are lowering my chance to get the special girls in the actual world or not?

Event drops and regular drops do not interfere with eachother.
So when you get a regular girl from a fight, you would've never gotten an event girl anyway.

I would say this is up to you.
Do you get annoyed when you get the world 3 girls? yes --> go down a world. no --> battle at this world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

you misunderstood or I explained it badly or both.

if you have 10 combativity points, you can either do 10 single performances or one 10x performance.
if you do the 10 singles, you click 10 times and you could get anything from those 10 singles.
so it could be 10x money, or 10x a girl or anything in between.
if you do the 10x performance it automates those 10 singles for you for the cost of 12 kobans.
so the game still generates 10 battles, still generates 10 rewards, so you could get 10x money, 10x a girl or anything in between.
but for you the only difference is that you pay 12 kobans so that you don't have to click multiple times, but just once.

I hope this is clearer.

Yes, that was much clearer, thanks as always Chth <3 u always treat me so nice. Have a cookie! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

@Chthugha Ah, I just remembered another thing. It said when we did the survey that we had a chance to win kobans. Is that just like a lottery system for filling out the survey, or? Sorry to bother ya again :P

That I wouldn't know.
Usually those things are like a raffle.

So I got my first girl from the anniversary event after 26 battles, the second one after 74 the third one after 247 and now I'm on 836 battles and havent gotten a fourth girl yet.

I know none of that's statistically significant and I got pretty lucky with my first few drops but no new girl after almost 600 battles feels pretty bad tbh. It's also significantly worse than my usual average for event girls, which seems to be 100-200 battles. It's really starting to feel like the droprate isnt static but maybe gets worse with every girl you get during the event? Chtuagha you mentioned in this thread that the droprate is static, the same for every Boss and the same as it usually is for events and revival events. Have you had official confirmation of that or is it just what you assume based on the fact that Kinkoid hasn't said anything else?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BraumII said:

So I got my first girl from the anniversary event after 26 battles, the second one after 74 the third one after 247 and now I'm on 836 battles and havent gotten a fourth girl yet.

I know none of that's statistically significant and I got pretty lucky with my first few drops but no new girl after almost 600 battles feels pretty bad tbh. It's also significantly worse than my usual average for event girls, which seems to be 100-200 battles. It's really starting to feel like the droprate isnt static but maybe gets worse with every girl you get during the event? Chtuagha you mentioned in this thread that the droprate is static, the same for every Boss and the same as it usually is for events and revival events. Have you had official confirmation of that or is it just what you assume based on the fact that Kinkoid hasn't said anything else?

ya, i've done 200+ so far, on 2 dif accounts, fora  total of 400, and no drops yet

1 minute ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

ya, i've done 200+ so far, on 2 dif accounts, fora  total of 400, and no drops yet

Me too.Spent 20 refill + the normal combativitys and not a single one. Sadly it's pure luck.The only thing what bothers me is there never was any event, when i spent this much koban and get nothing. Maybe the last legend days, but not 100% sure about it...And that was for a single legend girl not for a bunch of uc and rare :(
(I know the game don't handle them separately, but still there should be a higher chance for them.Or am i wrong? )

So, I've gotten ZERO legendary gifts from boss fights in the Summer Activities revival, so I'm 100% expecting to get no girls from the boss fights, without using kobans to refill my fight points.

9 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Filled in the survey. It's saying you can win some kobans but no word as to how or when. Would be nice to know so we can notice and be exhilarated.

yeah I did the survey too, when can we get the kobans? 
At the end of the survey it said "Do another survey" are we supposed to do multiple surveys? 

When are we gonna get the survey kobans? I hope we get  a lot 

• Thanks 1

First day, first girl dropped in only 36 battles, the anniversary starts very well for me. I don't expect the drop rate to be higher than in a normal revival so two or three girls is the max one can get with normal luck and without refills.

And I have a lot of kobans saved for epic pachinko ... edit: after reading previous posts it seems it is a better inversion doing refills for battles in terms of kobans used for girls received (200 battles = 10 refills = 2160 kobans per girls assuming 0.5% event drop rate, but depending on luck)  than doing 10x epic pachinko (5400 kobans / 1 girl guaranteed), but the villains don't have legendary girls and pachinko has them, it will be a tough decision.

image.png.62fedefd8455c37c3363b6a6e10bc007.png

Edited by jelom
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, darkone said:

I`ve done ~470 battles (normal + 21 refills) and got 5 girls total. Today luck is definitely on my side.

Congratulations. Just out of curiosity, did you do all those battles on the same boss and if so which one was it?

4 minutes ago, Darkenss said:

Hola sabes cuanto le faltaría en conseguir a una chica en batalla

Could you please speak English here.
This is the English part of this forum, and not the Spanish part (which incidentally doesn't exist).
If you have trouble with the English language, then you can use an online translator to do it for you, and post the translation.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

two or three girls is the max one can get with normal luck and without refills.

Getting 2 or 3 girls without refills in 5 days is "normal luck"? Whoa, i guess i'm really unlucky then :D

I expect to get 0 girls lol