Anniversary Event Discussion

1 hour ago, Hollo said:

I still don't see why you guys spend so many kobans on refills on the first day or so of the event, rather than waiting until near the end. Are you all going on vacation or something? What if you play the next few days and got a lucky streak?

(I'm seriously looking at doing refills near the end - seems like a good way to save on kobans on the long run when recruiting these epic girls.)

Normally I'm only using combativity reloads as the last-ditch measure if time runs out on an event, but in this case I knew I'm going to do reloads anyway - my stack of obtainable event girls was 18 at the start, so obviously way too many just for the normal 48 battles per day. And as others have mentioned, unless one gets extremely unlucky, getting girls through battling here is much cheaper than spinning Epic Pachinko for the same amount of kobans. Of course there are legendaries in the EP but not on the bosses, but I'm all about the girl count, the rarity rating doesn't really matter to me.

Man this is driving me crazy!! ahhhhhh!! While on gay harem which I consider very less important I already got 3 epic "guys" from bosses. On the main game I got the unbeliaveble number of 2 REGULAR BOSS GIRLS! AHHHHHH!!

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Man this is driving me crazy!! ahhhhhh!! While on gay harem which I consider very less important I already got 3 epic "guys" from bosses. On the main game I got the unbeliaveble amount of 2 REGULAR BOSS GIRLS! AHHHHHH!!

Salem and Edna haven't dropped the whole month. Now just because I'm super anxious with the event...they come in sequence(I'm not angry,a girl is a girl after all,it's just... frustrating)

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Normally I'm only using combativity reloads as the last-ditch measure if time runs out on an event, but in this case I knew I'm going to do reloads anyway - my stack of obtainable event girls was 18 at the start, so obviously way too many just for the normal 48 battles per day. And as others have mentioned, unless one gets extremely unlucky, getting girls through battling here is much cheaper than spinning Epic Pachinko for the same amount of kobans. Of course there are legendaries in the EP but not on the bosses, but I'm all about the girl count, the rarity rating doesn't really matter to me.

Yeah, actually I'm saving kobans for this event for ... 4 months maybe? hehehe I'm using one or two refills every time the combativity naturally reload, aiming to still have some kobans to use on the last day and if possible, to use on epic pachinko

8 hours ago, mhd001144 said:

If u use them on Pachinko 10x of course at least 2 girls u will get  ...

About my result till now

At the begin. i was fighting dark lork and then Finalmecia using 1x performance

Then i decided to use 10x and refill 

Its not about drop rate its just good luck >> when u use 10x its like u have 10 coins and wats the probability to get tail or head

I had like 19.5k or more kobans and now 14.373k and i get 7 girls

PS: before like 1 hour i spent 216kobans twice to refil and 10x performance 4 times <<< and i get 2 girls

and if u r lucky u can 2 girls at the same time

BUT i played before like 10 rounds or more and got nothing ; so its good or bad luck 

Thats my advice 2 u :)

hope this will help u

THANKS  a lot for the advice.. and just one more question. If I get a girl from any boss should I go to the next boss (like we used to do in normal event) or should I continue with the same boss. What I mean to ask basically is, Do the probability of drop rates decreases after getting a girl from one boss or does it remain same...

I got one from Adwarda and I still have not used any kobans.. 

Also some people suggested to me to spend 14k kobans to get around 1120 fighting chance along with 10x. So what do you think is the best way... 2 sure shot girls with epic pachinko or 1120 chance to try to get more..?

2 hours ago, ryans122 said:

I finally got another girl from the event, but it had to be neanderthal gork. I mean atleast she should give me some cash if not the looks. 

I got Neanderthal gork too. 

A lot of people are reporting getting her lol. its almost like if the devs wanted us to have Gork lol. 

Personally Neanderthal Gork is not as bad as Deitra. Deitra might be the most annoying character of the whole game 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pozi said:

I'd say keep fighting the same boss, the one who gives you more money. I got my 2 girls from Silvanus in a short lapse of time. Drop rate is the same as many people have mentioned before

Thanks... well i got mine from Adwarda, so I think I'll stick to her then

1 minute ago, jyepie said:

I got Neanderthal gork too. 

A lot of people are reporting getting her lol. its almost like if the devs wanted us to have Gork lol. 

Personally Neanderthal Gork is not as bad as Deitra. Deitra might be the most annoying character of the whole game 

Atleast she looks better than gork.. If I ever get gork (which I hope I dont)nI wont upgrade her at all.. can't handle the grotesque form after 3 star 

58 minutes ago, ZORO256 said:

Atleast she looks better than gork.. If I ever get gork (which I hope I dont)nI wont upgrade her at all.. can't handle the grotesque form after 3 star 

at least she has giant boobs xD

• Haha 1

Certainly looks like the "battling a lot is valuable right now" news has reached the wider HH player population, not just those who read the forum or discord:

In the first three weeks it took about 700 battles to finish in the weekly top 100 for that category. Right now you're barely in the top 1000 with the same number, and the top 100 cutoff is already >1800 with one day to go. That was good enough to finish top 10 previously.

Edited by _shal_

Windia and Juin Lelierre. I used around 2k kobans (maybe about 1900) on refills before I got them. Not sure if I want to use the rest of the kobans for even more battles or just start saving them a lot now. Surprised I managed two girls in the amount I refilled. But I think if I had just used only the time based fights that become available then I would have gotten no girls during this event.

2 hours ago, pozi said:

I'd say keep fighting the same boss, the one who gives you more money. I got my 2 girls from Silvanus in a short lapse of time. Drop rate is the same as many people have mentioned before

Good for you.  I've been working on Silvanus almost the whole time of the event and all he gives me is money.  Still no girl drops at all.  Looks like this event is going to be a bust for me as I don't even have enough kobans for one 10x EP.  I'll keep plugging away at Silvanus, but looks like the RNG isn't smiling on me this time around.  Drop rates stink.

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

too bad her 3-star pay-out is 1059 xD

I'm sure that was worth a lot back in the prehistory. Inflation sucks. 

I muat have spent over 6k now, still only 2 girls. Hope my luck is just toying with me and fixes everything tomorrow. 😋

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

That, and i was in 2 missions that got me points for combat. So a chance to earn some kobans back helped. I only won.1 btw. In the other a guy had 280.000 points. 🤣 

Spent the rest of my kobans. Got Bunny's Mother and Deitra. After today I'll start saving them more seriously. Since I couldn't do a 10x roll of epic pachinko even by the events end I decided to spend it on refills. So I managed to get at least 4 girls from this event while forcing sensei to level up for when I am ready to focus on fighting him again after this event.

We are going into the last 24 hours of the event so start using your kobans on combativity refills for extra chances or take your chance in epic pachinko before the event ends.
You can check the epic pachinko timer to see how time is left.

The next mission reset the event will end.
image.png.1025055ec508ccb6043a6b805e0bb2f1.png

Edited by natstar

So far 3 different girls over 2 accounts (HH and Nutaku) and with 5 goes of !0x Epic Pachinko tomorrow night (on main HH, 50 singles on Alt Nutaku) i might use the remaining kobans to do refills. Will see how i feel (and if i get any other girl drops in next 50 tries) as only got 8 (different) girls left on bosses over both accounts and know i wont get them all. Just hope that with 66 girls in Pachinko and only 3 world boss girls left to get (roko being stubborn) i get lucky and get a few anniversary girls with my 10x.