Anniversary Event Discussion

Spend 12k kobans 5400 on pachinko(which turned out to be a waste) and got 5 girls and Gork :(
DAMN IT and i managed to evade her till the last day! She turned my whole experience sour.

At least i evaded getting the bodybuilder monster :D
Now gotta save up some kobans for the next legendary.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Ok, I'm done. 20k kobans expended = 6 girls, one of Epic Pachinko. No boss girls dropped :) . No Gork dropped :) . Bunny's Mom dropped :) .  Worth? Probably not, but I'm not complaining, I decided to save kobans for this event and I'm not dissatisfied.

Hope next year anniversary will be even better.

Final update, as things changed.  Addition is in bold italic...

I think I can report final results now as there is less than 7 hours to go and I've just completed rounds in every account.  I do not buy refills with kobans anymore.

Peregrine Took: - Treasure, Juin Lelierre, Rabbi [all three Roko], Unionist Elizabeth [Edwarda] (plus Noomye from Roko - obviously);

Bryan: - Music Sylvia [Gruntt], Treasure [Finalmecia], Victoria [Dark Lord];

Lili: - Unionist Elizabeth, Gork, Windia [all three Finalmecia], Edna [Epic pachinko];

Peckerbird: - [none];

Zorba the Geek: - Gork, Windia [both Roko];

Adrian'smole: - [none]; Viola [Epic Pachinko]

If there is any unexpected change I'll update.  Of the girls recruited in this event, Windia, Rabbi and Treasure I had already recruited in various accounts and I sure as hell didn't want that even more abominable version of Gork!  Nor did I especially want Unionist Elizabeth or Juin Lelierre.  I really wanted Lady Meta or Victoria, but oh well.  I already got Noella in my Bryan account and Future Laverne in all accounts from the Prehistoric Girls event.  I would've liked Windia in my know-how accounts where I hadn't already recruited her, but she dropped in both hardcore accounts.

All in all, this event was so, so.  In terms of event girls recruited it was on a par (or slightly better) with the results for the last two events with 11 so far across all accounts.  Obviously the best is Peregrine Took and in this I have overtaken my oldest account (Peckerbird) in girls recruited.  With the 5 girls in total recruited in Peregrine Took for this event, this brings my harem in this account up to 88 girls (86 for Peckerbird).  I have 92 girls in my Adrian'smole account, but this has been unchanged for the last three events where I've recruited no new girls.  I was marching toward 100 girls, but stalled badly.

I haven't given up yet.  Six hours to go and already 3 combativity points refilled in all accounts.  They won't max out but I'll give myself a good chance in those unsuccessful accounts.  If I get Gork again I'd have to conclude HH are into sado-masicism (or just sadism!).  Of all the one's they could choose they put this suspect female with the villains to taunt us, yet they have put the super-cute Tachibana in EP only yet again, despite all the earlier pleas from members.

So, I haven't done too badly overall.  I feel for those who have been unsuccessful and can relate to it from bumming out in my Peckbird and Adrian'smole accounts.  Special congrats to those who got the girls they were really hoping for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did run out of time to complete battles in all six accounts, but getting Victoria off Dark Lord was a real plus.  I also now have both versions of Viola in my Adrian'smole account, so, all in all, it was as good a result as I could hope for.  12 anniversary girls across all accounts is not bad at all.  I didn't get any legendaries, but 2 girls out of 24 spins is pretty good, I reckon.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

23 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Spend 12k kobans 5400 on pachinko(which turned out to be a waste) and got 5 girls and Gork :(
DAMN IT and i managed to evade her till the last day! She turned my whole experience sour.

At least i evaded getting the bodybuilder monster :D
Now gotta save up some kobans for the next legendary.

Commiserations!  That does it!  HH ARE into sado-masicism (or sadism) at the expense of players by inflicting Gork on us!  Ughh!!  5 girls is rather good.  Is Gork additional or is 'she' included with the 5?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rhenia said:

OMG - what an event. So many girls. 2 years anniversary. Big party.

Well I got a new personal record: spending more than 5000 koban in adventure for 0 girl. Reading "increased chance to win per battle. By how much? 0,0000001 % chance?
Absolutely frustrating event. It would have be easier to spent the koban in the pachinko - there is a guarantee at least for one girl.

Thanks for such money-maker event.

*inhales deeply and goes to a happy place - exhales*

Okay, nowhere did it ever say that the chance for a girl increases with a won battle for this event.
This is a classic example of hearing something somewhere, not knowing what they were talking about, and then applying it to your own case as if you knew what they were talking about.

It's a flat drop rate for event girls, and it will stay as flat as a pancake.

18 minutes ago, Real Vincent said:

i must admit i did not pay for any refills. but getting exactly zero boss drop girls through the whole event (at least until now) is annoying to say the least.

I'm feeling for you :(
But thank you for reacting in a normal way.
I'm afraid a large part of the player base could learn a thing or two from you.

• Like 3

Did 5 refills and got nothing, a sad bit of irony that I got all my girls without refills, but when i spend i get nothing.  I should get another 10 CP by the end of this, we'll see if I can get number 4 or not.  When the event is over I'll post my full thoughts on this.

I spent all my kobans getting 4 girls from Roko Sensei. I'm hoping that non-refill fights by the end of the fight will let me get one more girl. And good lucky to everyone still trying to even get a single girl from a boss. I've also gone poor by upgrading the girls affection levels as well.

Okay, the event has ended for me. I've got Lady Meta, Neandertal Gork (such a surprise xD), Unionist Elizabeth and Juin Lelierre from drops and Boku Mi Maï from Epic Pachinko (+ Hope and Vissihar but they are regular Epic Pachinko girls so it doesn't count). Am I pleased? Kind of. I'm collector and I would like to have every possible girl in my harem. But I miss Santa Claudia (I really do want her! Maybe next time?)

I got 6 girls after using 3600 jkobans to refill and using the regular free combativity refill fists every day. 

from Boss Roko I got these 3 girls the first day: Juin Lelierre, Neanderthal Gork, and Treasure.

from boss Silvanus: Deitra (ugh... shes more annoying than gork.) 

from Boss Ninja Spy: Unionist Elizabeth 

from Boss Dark Lord: Music Sylvia. 

I decided to spread my combativity points around to the other bosses and i don't know if that helped or not. I really really wanted Lady Meta but i guess it wasn't meant to drop. 

Edited by jyepie

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Okay, nowhere did it ever say that the chance for a girl increases with a won battle for this event.
This is a classic example of hearing something somewhere, not knowing what they were talking about, and then applying it to your own case as if you knew what they were talking about.

It's a flat drop rate for event girls, and it will stay as flat as a pancake.

In this case - it is worthless organization anniversary. For me and all the players that did not get anything. And you ask to react to this positively? Is it an Anniversary or an ordinary game event? 

Are not you going to bring happiness to all players who have been with you all these two years? Or is this event just an excuse to get more money?

With the first, you obviously not succeeded.

• Like 1

Same for me, but no luck on Meta. I got 4 girls now after spending a total of 9000 on refills. That feels better than 2 girls on 6000. Had Deitra and Music Sylvia drop. (on top of Nuladva and Unionist Elizabeth) Neither are unique for me as I had the other version already, but soit. I'm satisfied. Good night all.

• Like 1

After natural fists + ~7k in refills I end with:

Juin Lelierre, Unionist Elizabeth, Val Abrael, Noella, Treasure, Lady Meta, and Bunny's Mother ~ After seeing some of these comments, all I can say is I guess I am glad I was lucky for once. Was seriously contemplating quitting if this would be the 7th event in a row where I walked out with nothing (not entirely true, got one of the girls from the steam punk event) . . . Think I'll save up Koban from now on for events like this, and just avoid the legendary events like the plague (7k for 7 girls >>>>>>>>>>> 12k for 0)

Overall, very happy though, especially with the val abrael, noella and especially bunny's mother (as well as ecstatic I didn't get Gork)

• Like 1

Alright, final tally:

One account, used up all natural combativity and 19K of refills (refills were spent with 2 x10 rolls). Apart from 2K kobans spent to get the twins (and failing), this was all of my kobans from the when I first started the game.

I recruited:
Windia
Rabbi
Spring Rumiko
Noella
Neandertal Gork
Bunny's Mother
Music Sylvia
Victoria
Val Abrael
Unionist Elizabeth
Nicole
Loving Bunny
Juin Lelierre
Lady Meta

+all of Donatien's and Sylvanius's girls.

Missing:
Deitra
Iron Viola
Loving Lupa
Treasure

Already Had:
Festival Solveig
Future Laverne
Nuladva

Iron Viola is the only one that I really wish I had recruited but didn't. And Gork is the only one I wish I hadn't recruited.

• Thanks 1

I guess I spent more than 3.5k kobans ( hentaiheroes version) on refills . Got 3 girls, not bunny's mom or victoria, the 2 I was hoping I could save , but I guess it's ok . Noella, Lady Meta and Windia are cool additions to my harem .

Didn't think there could be worse event than Legendary days events. But oh boy devs proved me wrong. This anniversary event was even worse.

At least with Legendary days, you knew the event was made for cashing. But with the amount of available girls in anniversary event, you would think you would've had better chance to get the girls. But quite the contrary that was not the case and that made it even more frustrating for not getting girls. And even if I got 2 girls in the end, it's not good for 5500 kobans and over 800 fights. 

I also wonder, do these anniversary girl drops affect normal boss girl drops from villains? Because if they do, then my Roko Sensei counter had no reseted, which would be really irritating. After all, I now have 2087 Roko Sensei fights without getting any of the 3 possible girls. I would be most irritated, if me getting Anniversary girls from Roko would make getting normal girls even harder now. 

image.thumb.png.5f439f37ee330ea046dcfc56aadd8d05.png

saving towards the what was thought to become awesome anniversary event, since, lets be honest, the makers of this game do give us a whole lot, especially in events girls wise sofar..

started this event somewhat below 10k kobans carefully saved up, adding 5 daily missions x150 kobans + a little bit of extra kobans from place 2-4 in contests, puts total amount of kobans at  roughly somewhere around 11000 kobans to spend.

first 3 days i spend around 5k kobans and got 3 girls, and that wasn't even with burning through kobans, so much as right in the beginning with -some- refilling like 1k kobans total

then i started refilling from the remainder of the first 5500 kobans i had in mind to spend on boss fights to get the 10 girls that were available for me, and in the next 3 days not a single extra girl while refilling and refilling, very very dissapointing days seriously… around 4500 kobans on refills zero girl gotten

then decided to not go through with my initial plan to spend half of total 11000 kobans on refills 

and then spend 1x 5400 kobans on 1 time epic pachinko, cause i was aiming for 1 special girl as well and was willing to spend my remaining kobans on just that at the end of the event

instead i decided that with the crappy amount of 3 girls only gotten sofar having spend the first 5400, i was going to grind it all away on boss fights since that would end up in a higher chance of more girls total gotten then the initital 3+1 epic pachinko girl
so for the last hour i've been spending 5k kobans and got 4 girls out of it with 1000 kobans left, which i just spend as well hoping for one or 2 of the 2 last girls which i really liked after having gotten gork (yuck btw) last and, after spending those last 1000 kobans, zero girls

total sum up, 11000 carefully saved up kobans over the last months/weeks spend and 7 girls 'gained 'which is nearly 1600 kobans spend per girl

i could say ok, 7 girls gained is nice, but to be honest, spending that amount of kobans and seeing the luck of others, spending allmost none and getting one girl after another these last 5 days puts me in a place to say that during normal events i do sometimes have to spend some extra kobans to get them all from bosses like dark lord, ninja spy, grunnt and edwarda, if i didn't get them before event ends

but i never end up spending over 250-500 kobans i think 500 is max amount ive been willing to spend and usually i end up getting the event girls like that

so this….. what me and probably a whole lot of others as well, were thinking was going to be a special celebration *because anniversary* event, has led me to spend 1600 kobans on single girls and dropped my amount of kobans back to an alltime low of 5 right now..

Could say oh hey but you did get 7 girls, but honestly, this event leaves me with a somewhat bitter taste and moreso dissapointment in spending that much and not really getting out of it what i was hoping it would be, sorry to say it because i do love this game and what the makers and everyone else helping with that, allways do for us which seems like a whole lot of work to me, and thank you for that but atm i'm just not celebrating, i'm more like: i'll have to start again from scratch looking from this point and make do with the situation as it is right now.

And if someone could remove Gork from the girls list that would be appreciated, ugliest 'girl' and it makes me wanna skip having to look at her in my list

So I spent 5400 kobans on refills and these were my results:

Refill 1-2: no drops
Refill 3: Treasure and Music Sylvia
Refill 4-6: no drops
Refill 7: Unionist Elizabeth
Refill 8-9: no drops
Refill 10: Salem
Refill 11: Deitra
Refill 12-15: no drops
Refill 16: Lady Meta
Refill 17-25: no drops

So six girls (one of which was a regular boss drop) for 5400 kobans, plus the two drops from the free combat points (Juin Lelierre at the beginning of the event and Windia right before I started the refills). 

Well, I certainly can't complain even though I didn't get the two I really wanted. xD

Maybe I'll test my luck a little more in the last couple of hours to see if I can't still get Noella and/or Victoria.

Edit:

And after one refill on GH I got Victor! :D

Edited by Imick Says

42 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Are event girls still dropping? xD If yes, then I'm currently on one of those monster bad luck runs, 989 battles without a drop. Did pick up Noella as my 6th anniversary girl (in 133) before this started.

And at nearly 1200 unsuccessful battles I can now empathise with those who post "is the drop system broken" bug threads.

Edit: Hallelujah, Iron Viola after 1203. Let's hope that's exhausted my bad luck, as I've still got kobans for another 900 or so...

Edited by _shal_

seems to be a group of lucky people really lucky people very unlucky people and very very unlucky people

i'll put myself in the very unlucky group cause, from the looks of it, there are some who are in the very very unlucky group still

Edited by Themysterius
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Themysterius said:

seems to be a group of lucky people really lucky people very unlucky people and very very unlucky people

i'll put myself in the very unlucky group cause, from the looks of it, there are some who are in the very very unlucky group still

yeah. i be one of the very very very unlucky people.

Oh and Jessiechan, Chthugha and other moderators having to watch and read all this, my apologies, especially JessieChan, you guys are great and allways make me smile and often giggle/chuckle seeing your posts and replies (JessieChan), and Chthugha you allways take out time to reply and keep things balanced.

It's not (my) intent at all to have you go through all this bashing of one seriously awesome game because of this last anniversary event, so i'm sorry having not been able to contain my dissapointment but it's not personal in any way offcourse, doh, it couldn't be, i'm just feeling a bit shitty knowing you probably get all this and it won't make you feel happier, knowing all you do for us. :(

• Like 2