Anniversary Event Discussion

Here's my report since people like to know drop rates.  

I started the event with over 30K Kobans, and, before knowing what the event would be, I assumed I would just be doing five 10x Epic Pachinko spins.  However that's not where I spent my Kobans...  

At the start, I did 20 individual Epic Pachinko spins yielding 4 girls (Ninja Agate, Mavin, Atila, Vissihar) 

I fought Fredy Roko Sensei a total of 700 times getting 4 girls (Bunny's Mother, Victoria, Windia and Lady Meta)

In the middle, I also fought Donatien 178 times because he still had 2 'regular' girls I needed to get, and I got one of them and 2 event girls (got Lola, Deitra and Noella)

Since I was lucky the first time with the Epic Pachinko single spins I tried again with 20 single tries, but only got one girl - Lupa, so I did a 10x spin to get Sugu.

So that's the tale of the tape:  13 girls - 6 from Pachinko and 7 from fighting (878 fights)

HH_TEMP.PNG

Well unfortunately i only got 1 girl (Loving Lupa) it was a nice drop but im still disapointed cuz i only get 1 in fact that i lose something like an entire day cuz my fckng conection... it makes me feel really angry>:( but well... i guess im more lucky than a lot of ppl who doesent get anything

2 hours ago, Kai said:

In this case - it is worthless organization anniversary. For me and all the players that did not get anything. And you ask to react to this positively? Is it an Anniversary or an ordinary game event? 

Are not you going to bring happiness to all players who have been with you all these two years? Or is this event just an excuse to get more money?

With the first, you obviously not succeeded.

Just to clarify, both @Chthugha and myself are simply players. We don't work for Kinkoid and as such aren't involved in the planning of the events.
We understand that not everyone is going to be thrilled by every event, but players can submit negative feedback in constructive ways, rather than people saying "worst event ever", and this is what we'd appreciate.

1 hour ago, ShadowHaamu said:

I also wonder, do these anniversary girl drops affect normal boss girl drops from villains? Because if they do, then my Roko Sensei counter had no reseted, which would be really irritating. After all, I now have 2087 Roko Sensei fights without getting any of the 3 possible girls. I would be most irritated, if me getting Anniversary girls from Roko would make getting normal girls even harder now. 

Event girls don't affect the boss drop "pity" chance. Roko's got all that increased chance on his normal three, hope they start dropping soon.

I'm unsure why people feel that getting girls for less than 5400 kobans is bad value, that's the "accepted" value of a girl in this game (since that's what a new one costs in Epic Pachinko). I'm really happy that my kobans went a lot further than they normally would have with this event. I took the gamble, and got lots of girls that I hadn't had available to me before outside the Pachinko. I do think this event was better than the first anniversary since girls were only available in the pachinko there, now you got the chance to get something for free (and we get way more free kobans these days thanks to completing our daily missions, so I didn't mind the lack of a gift there).

• Like 2

So much sadness this anniversary, and on my luck in general. I have been fighting Roko Sensei non-stop since Hero University opened and have yet to get a single one of his normal 3 to drop (Got one from a 5.4k koban roll though) and one girl from the event. 

Adding my empathy to everyone who was super bummed at this anniversary... T_T

• Like 1

I spended near 25000 kob to get 15 girls from bosses (2500-2600 fights approximately). Looks like drop rate was betwin 1.5 and 2 persent and it better way to get more girls in less cost compare to pachinko, if you are lucky, of course. Anyway saving kobans for this event was a good idea.

15bs.jpg

Don't even drop a single girl during the event. Kinkoid really need to fix this. They know than we stay for the girl. But don't allow us to drop the girl will not making us stay.. this will just making us quit the game. You want doing money but you do everything to make people quit your game. Don't you think than there is a problem ? 

• Like 1

Seriously, i don't understand why some people complain when they actually were lucky o.O

However, here's my results: as i already said i got 0 girls with my ~250 free tries, so i started to use my saved kobans. I spent 34773 kobans for 151 refills (counting the free tries, ~3260 fights) and i got all 12 event girls (already had the other 9) + 5 normal boss girls. Since i spent kobans only for the pachinko exclusive girls (11) i can say that each girl costed me 3161 kobans, always better than 5400.

Refills    Girl

19 Stephanie (normal boss girl)
22 Deitra
37 Juin Lelierre
43 Victoria
47 Music Sylvia
54 Windia
70 Cunegonde (normal boss girl)
75 Bunny's Mom
81 Festival Solveig
98 Marina (normal boss girl)
112 Queen Titania (normal boss girl)
130 Lady meta
134 Unionist Elizabeth
138 Noella
142 Leeditt (normal boss girl) and Gork
151 Treasure

Almost managed to evade gork :D Nah, just kidding, i want all girls (even if they are ugly like gork :P)

If you're interested, i've done the first 50 refills with perform x1, then from 51st to 100th with perform x10, then 101st to 120th perform x1 and from 121st to 151st again with perform x10.

One last curious thing: both Bremen and Silvanus dropped the girls ONLY after reached their max level. Silvanus reached his max level just a couple of fights before refill 130, and then he started to drop a lot. Almost the same for Bremen. Just a coincidence?

Edited by Daniele

My own report - I went through 12,000 Kobans in refills for fights, plus some free fights as well, leading to around a total of between 60 and 65 refills leading to somewhere between 1,300 and 1,400 total fights..

My results were:

1) Windia

2) Salem (Normal Boss girl)

3) Lady Meta

4) Treasure

5) Gork

6) Music Sylvia

7) Zoe (Normal Boss girl)

8) Bunny's Mother

9) Dietra

10) Victoria

11) Noella

I stopped once I got to Noella - as she was the one I was wanting all along!  

Edited by Herby
Adding information

21 minutes ago, Daniele said:

One last curious thing: both Bremen and Silvanus dropped the girls ONLY after reached their max level. Silvanus reached his max level just a couple of fights before refill 130, and then he started to drop a lot. Almost the same for Bremen. Just a coincidence?

I hadn't battled Silvanus at all before the event started and got 3 event girls from him before he reached max level.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

We understand that not everyone is going to be thrilled by every event, but players can submit negative feedback in constructive ways, rather than people saying "worst event ever", and this is what we'd appreciate.

Do not impute to me what I did not say. If it was a NORMAL event, I would not complain.

First off all I apologize for my bad english

I came here to post to illustrate how much I enjoyed this anniversary event.

I confess that at first I hated it (until today I had only got one of the fourteen girls available on the villains)

So today i decided to spend my kobans reserve = 39k

At first I felt like the most unlucky player of all, spending almost 8k kobans to get only elizabeth and gork (I'm not kidding). This made me mad so I stop and play a epic pachinko and get barrel.

I decided to persist and re-spend my kobans with refill. It was then everything changed and I got almost all the girls available (sorry Val Abrael). Getting even two girls in a 10x perfomance and getting Treasure in a miss click on 1x performance button.

When my kobans reached 5400 I gave up from Val Abrael and play epic pachinko 1 more time and get Arianne.

Lastly I want to say thay I enjoyed the event too much. In my opinion having this opportunity once a year to spend kobans in a way that really seems to be worth it is something that should continue.

39k kobans = 2 finalmecia girls + 2 epic pachinko girls + 12 villains girls

image.png.34a471eedafe40d12daa59a54dd899a5.png

image.thumb.png.e9be27644ad4282cc57c7a8ca52973f9.png

In the end RNG decided I didn't get to celebrate the anniversary event, and I just had 11 girls taunting me the entire time with nothing to show for it. I wouldn't have minded it as much if they gave us stuff like last year (I'm pretty sure there was a legendary dragon set, also an amount of kobans and money based on the time you were around?)

Edited by Arvelak
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Moe Overload said:

Alright, final tally:

One account, used up all natural combativity and 19K of refills (refills were spent with 2 x10 rolls). Apart from 2K kobans spent to get the twins (and failing), this was all of my kobans from the when I first started the game. (snip)

It looks like I started playing HH just one day after you, and my starting situation was basically the same - already had Nuladva, Festival Solveig and Future Laverne. 

I ended up spending rather more (29374 kobans) for the same haul though. 9_9 Like Moe, I picked up 14 of the 18 available event girls here, plus all 6 regular girls on Donatien and Silvanus along the way. Battles needed for the event girls:

285 Val Abraël
249 Neandertal Gork
11 Juin Lelierre
103 Unionist Elizabeth
24 Loving Lupa
133 Noella
1203 Iron Viola
157 Bunny's mother
195 Windia
30 Rabbi
7 Lady Meta
80 Treasure
93 Loving Bunny
174 Victoria
231 (unsuccessful battles after last drop)
-----
2975 battles total

Some huge swings in luck there. My record would be looking rather less successful if I had run out of kobans during that 1200-battle spell...

So, 9 Epic Pachinko and 5 event boss girls picked up. Very happy I got to pick up Victoria at the eleventh hour. :) 2098 kobans per girl if counting all 14, or 3264 per girl if only counting the 9 EP girls. Given the 5400 going rate for EP, very much worth it.

The 4 missed girls for me:

Nicole (boss)
Spring Rumiko (boss)
Deitra (pachinko)
Music Sylvia (pachinko)

Only Spring Rumiko is one I would have liked to have from those, and I'll probably get her sooner or later, assuming the Spring event gets another revival (or similar).

All in all, I've enlarged my harem by 22 girls (34 -> 56) over the last 7 days...the 14+6 here, plus Beach Eugénie at the tail end of the Summer Life Revival, plus Fairy in the storyline. No complaints here!

Edited by _shal_

15 minutes ago, Kai said:

Do not impute to me what I did not say. If it was a NORMAL event, I would not complain.

I didn't imply anything about what you said. Was simply explaining the viewpoint that myself and Chthugha have, and would appreciate it if people who disliked the event would express in a constructive manner what they disliked. You are free not to do so, obviously.

@Arvelak the legendary Dragon set definitely did not come at anniversary, it came shortly after the rebalance which raised the level cap to 400 from 40, changed the affection system ect. That was a few months later, but I forget exactly when.
Unsure about the money gift, but the kobans gift was necessary then since you barely got any kobans from naturally playing the game (2 weeks of event quests, plus contests. That's it).

3 hours ago, Moe Overload said:

Alright, final tally:

One account, used up all natural combativity and 19K of refills (refills were spent with 2 x10 rolls). Apart from 2K kobans spent to get the twins (and failing), this was all of my kobans from the when I first started the game.

I recruited:
Windia
Rabbi
Spring Rumiko
Noella
Neandertal Gork
Bunny's Mother
Music Sylvia
Victoria
Val Abrael
Unionist Elizabeth
Nicole
Loving Bunny
Juin Lelierre
Lady Meta

+all of Donatien's and Sylvanius's girls.

Missing:
Deitra
Iron Viola
Loving Lupa
Treasure

Already Had:
Festival Solveig
Future Laverne
Nuladva

Iron Viola is the only one that I really wish I had recruited but didn't. And Gork is the only one I wish I hadn't recruited.

Haw, for a newbie that's really good going!  Congrats.  That would have built your harem no end.  Hey, I hope those earlier girls don't feel jealous!  15k worth of kobans is not too much of an expensive for that haul.

I'm sad for those who spent even more and had no luck at all.  My best account was Peregrine Took where I recruited four Anniversary girls, plus one boss girl.

This has been the worst event I've ever participated in. While I congratulate my fellow players for their gains, I'm rather upset that after the roughly 1000+ performances against Roko, not a single girl dropped. I've had him max level for a few weeks already and acquired all of his regular girls, so it was quite disheartening to do all that battling this event to get nothing of benefit.

• Like 2