September Epic Days Discussion

57 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The new girls only have 3 stars. Which I find completely unsurprising. This is why I asked people to stop assuming they'd be 5-stars

(image stolen from Armarthai on discord, still hoping to get one)

Screenshot_497.jpg

3 stars are epics with 5.0 main stat are stronger than the 5-star starter/common girls that is what I was trying to say.
Bananajoy showed me earlier that they were 3 stars since he got them before Armarthai but for some stupid reason, I typed 5 instead of 3 I edited the post thanks for pointing out the mistake you can see the time stamp below on the posts to show that it was just a stupid mistake because I already asked about that.

image.thumb.png.ddc9f8d990751b8aeaf8a508c175c769.png

Edited by natstar

12 minutes ago, natstar said:

3 stars are epics with 5.0 main stat are stronger than the 5-star starter/common girls that is what I was trying to say.

This is only true for KH. HC and Charm both have common girls of the same power as the highest epics (Fairy, Lenaelle and Kalissa) The person in question is KH yes, but that's a bad generic statement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

Just spend 3k kobans for NOTHING!!! Fix your damn droprates already! I've had enough of this damn money sink. It doesn't deserve my time, effort nor money. I'm OUT!!!!

Yeah I spend just 8k kobans for nothing .... I dunno what happened, usually they drop around the 250th fight... I guess the server is experiencing some issues because I have fought around 650 times!

• Sad 4

10 hours ago, $exgod69 said:

My only concern for this 5-day event is the drop rate probability for all 6 epic girls captured by 6 different villains. By experience, challenging villains in a 14-day event in getting this girls would take too much time to get just 2 what more for 6 in just a 5-day event. The surefire recipe for successfully getting all 6 epic girls within the 5-day event is to spend kobans multiple times in order to refill combativity.

4-day event, not 5 😉

Great event so far.

I thought I wouldn't be very lucky because I spent over 6k kobans and got only Katheryne, which took very long to drop. To be fair, in the meanwhile I have got also 2 boss girls (one from Finlamecia and one from Edwards, the last ones I missed from both). Within 15 tries, I got Octavia and then I moved to Sylvanus as I still miss 2 girls from him. I quickly got Sailor Celsius and I a now fighting Gruntt... If I am lucky, I will get 1 more girl before the end of the event. If I am extremely luck, both Gruntt and Donatien will part ways with their respective event girls (I already had Treasure).

Great event, well done guys.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Skiron said:

and why is everyone using kobans first and then returning to the free fights?

how about using free fights til last evening and then see how much kobans you even need?

Well, why not? Many people had 5 to 6 girls to get in only 4 days. You can be very lucky and get all of them without using kobans but it's very likely the opposite.

Personally, I had 5 epic girls to get. In addition, I had 1 boss girl to get from Finlamecia, 1 from Edwarda and 2 from Sylvanus. Using kobans was a good way to speed up the drops on both event and boss side. By using all the kobans I had, I have got 2 boss girls and 1 event girl (6k c.a.). With the "free fights" I have got 2 more event girls. Now I am missing 2 more event girls and I will feel very lucky if I get even one of them by the end of the event.

In general, I don't normally use kobans on day 1 unless it make sense to me using them. If the event has got many girls, I'd go with kobans on day one, otherwise I probably wouldn't. The anniversary event is an example, where I fired up 15k kobans in one go (and I have got a lot of haremmettes but not all of them). This one made sense to me as well as I missed 5 girls out of 6. 

Hope this answers your curiosity :) 

FWIW, while I'm normally keeping the koban spending limited to the last day, I'm going to be using some late on Day 3 already, simply because there's a contest ending that day that rewards boss battles. I'm not going to get out of this event without spending kobans anyway, so might as well pick up the contest reward along the way.

On 9/18/2018 at 8:08 PM, _shal_ said:

Potentially silly question - do Octavia and Katharina become permanent EP girls afterwards as well, or are they event-exclusive?

No answer to this yet?

Bad girls selection this time IMHO, except treasure (got her in the anni event, lovely), shao and that octopussy are pretty ugly, i'm not interested in sailor celsius (green hair... no, just no! Please, stop that), maybe nokta is not bad... but the only one i like is Katharina, so i would really like to know if she's an EP girl. I could use kobans for a perm pachinko, but if she's an event girl i'll wait for a revival...

By the way, the funny thing is that the 10 epic girls available on bosses during the anniversary were 5 HC, 4 KH and only 1 CH... and the charm girl was the same, treasure... And now 3 HC, 2 KH and the same CH...

So 15 perm EP on bosses so far: 8 HC, 6 KH and 1 CH... 9_9

1 hour ago, jesusbarboza0208@gmail.com said:

6500 kobans only on finalmecia and nothing I think it is my worst event 😩😩😩

Thanks for pointing me to more bosses. Somehow I lived in the assumption of 2 Epic Girls only. Started searching bosses Bottom up and didn't look further after found two.

Just now, Chthugha said:

Always read the in-game message...

well … it is like the "Feedback Questions on Birthday Event" - in the morning I have no time, I Need to collect stuff and start triggers. So I Need to remember it for the evening.

And by the way - on nutaku they got completely lost - no ingame message since months.

10 minutes ago, Daniele said:

No answer to this yet?

Bad girls selection this time IMHO, except treasure (got her in the anni event, lovely), shao and that octopussy are pretty ugly, i'm not interested in sailor celsius (green hair... no, just no! Please, stop that), maybe nokta is not bad... but the only one i like is Katharina, so i would really like to know if she's an EP girl. I could use kobans for a perm pachinko, but if she's an event girl i'll wait for a revival...

By the way, the funny thing is that the 10 epic girls available on bosses during the anniversary were 5 HC, 4 KH and only 1 CH... and the charm girl was the same, treasure... And now 3 HC, 2 KH and the same CH...

So 15 perm EP on bosses so far: 8 HC, 6 KH and 1 CH... 9_9

Agreed, i don't care if i don't drop the octopus, and the others I could. Get them later by pachinko or after, but the only one I see worthy to get is Katharine, besides she is hardcore , perfect for my team

I'm going after the older girls for the event, because getting them cleared from the pachinko wheel will make it slightly more likely that I can get a 5 star epic from there the next time there's one in a revival. I went after Notka first and got her just now, now I'm working on Treasure.

Almost can't believe it...

This morning i got Katharina, the only I truly wanted from this event (apart the previously non-mentioned ones), in 17 tries 😲

And on double advantage, she is hardcore :)

Never being so happy to have already reached the Plain of Rituals.

Having discovered of the other girls that were not mentioned before, next I'll go for Treasure, although after this luck shot i don't expect to get her. The other main advantage is that, having already Bremen maximized, that will reduce the money loss.

18 hours ago, natstar said:

Bananajoy showed me earlier that they were 3 stars since he got them before Armarthai but for some stupid reason, I typed 5 instead of 3 I edited the post thanks for pointing out the mistake you can see the time stamp below on the posts to show that it was just a stupid mistake because I already asked about that.

image.thumb.png.ddc9f8d990751b8aeaf8a508c175c769.png

Yes, that was made clear in the release notes.

I've had no luck in my efforts to get either of the girls so far and I suspect the drop rate has been lowered to reflect the status of the girls, but, then again, except for one occasion, I didn't manage to get any event girls before Day 3 in the last 4 events.  The one exception was getting Botanist Murakawa after only 17 tries.  Congrats to those who reported successes already.

I appreciate the fact that Katharina is held by Finalmecia as the penalty for battling her is minor.  However, this disadvantages newbies who have to get as far as Gruntt to be able to try for any of the epic girls available.

Just for those who don't know yet and haven't yet obtained them, Octavia is know-how and Katharina is hardcore.  This is not a spoiler as players may find this information if they filter for unrecruited girls in the harem screen.  Both girls are listed and their specialty is included.  This info may help players choose what order to try for them so advanced hardcore players are disadvantaged the least in terms of the boss they have to battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people have commented on the lousy selection of girls for this event.  Each to his/her own I suppose, but I can't agree re. Sailor Celsius.  Get her to her 3rd star pose and you'll see what a cutie-pie she is - just the best legs, but she's definitely Manga-inspired artwork and an interesting mixture of genres.  She also has almost reasonable stats and I used her a lot as Alpha on my team in one know-how account until I was able to recruit Victoria in the Anniversary event, then got Norou.  She may be a useful addition for newer players.

Re, Treasure... I have to agree about this Disney-inspired beauty queen.  She is very beautiful - I agree.  But she is charm so I haven't checked out her stats - except to speculate on that glorious bust measurement!  Charm is definitely the right category for her!

Shao?  She's dropped for me in all six of my accounts so she seems the easiest to obtain in EP anyway.  She's the most ripped off of the derived artwork HH have used that I can think of, but she has a certain appeal - very like Pauli Perrette from NCIS.

Notka?  Yeahhh.... maybe.  She's in the Sailor Celsius category as a useful starter if you're hardcore, but she's pretty weird - in the Justine obsessive mental health class and it's a serious worry that she's a nurse.  Don't ever let her have access to norepinephrine or insulin otherwise we might have a serial killer on our hands!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1