Who is your 100th girl?

Valgo

I have 100+ girls in two accounts:  In Peregrine Took I have 100 exactly and Arianne was the lucky girl.  In Adrian'smole I have 103 girls and Botanist Murakawa was the 100th.  My 69th girl in Peregrine Took is Festival Solveig (appropriate for me because she is one of my hottest aquisitions).  My 69th girl in Adrian'smole is Rabbi and is indicative of the kind of sex I'd like to have with her.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

On 9/23/2018 at 5:49 PM, Tiffany said:

I got two girls at this milestone: Fanny and Fione

same here! 🤣

22 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

#69 was Val Abrael, #100 was Mavin, the last boss girl I had to get from Roko (had achieved all the others before Roko came out).

you mean before you maxed him? 😕

my alt doesn't have 100 girls yet.

69th girls were mary (duh!) on main and katharina (yay!) on alt.

Edited by Habi

On 9/24/2018 at 4:34 AM, DHarry said:

Isnt the chance to drop supposed to increase with fights? Ah well, Ill keep at it. Maybe shell be 101. I already have the girls from this event from last year so ill just farm Dona for another week...

If it helps, I can tell you that it took me 108 and 359 battles to get Lola and Pelagie respectively. (Kelina came over before I started keeping count.)

16 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

100th is tachibana and if sb wanna know reach yesterday the 200 mark as well ^^

I didnt even know there were 200. 😂 But gratz. I guess money well spent. 😉 

12 hours ago, Hollo said:

If it helps, I can tell you that it took me 108 and 359 battles to get Lola and Pelagie respectively. (Kelina came over before I started keeping count.)

Nope, it still sucks. 😆 But thanks for trying. I think Im past 500 fights by now. Somehow I feel theyll drop back to back or at least close to each other. Or maybe thats just wishful thinking. 

On 9/23/2018 at 8:16 PM, Daniele said:

Jeanne... and i don't like her...😞

It's okay man. I don't like either...

I actually just got my hundredth girl, and it's Justine! Which makes me extremely happy! I have a weak spot for psycho girls~ 😋

69th was Windia, and I'm okay with that, although it very nearly could have been Norou too! Bah...

--- edit by mod ---

Removed your empty double post for you 😛

13 hours ago, Wolle40 said:

69 was Iron Viola
100 was Botanik Murakawa

But my favourite is my last girl - Katharina. She looks like my ex-ex gf and had the same name

That's a bit twisted. 🤣

I guess it's still better than saying the same words of Octavia.

My fav was 51st, Lupa. But that really is a different topic. 😋