Patch Notes 26/09/18 Discussion Thread

GeorgeMTO

This question is directed to GeorgeMTO and Chthugha in particular, sine they seem to have a more intricate knowledge of how the system is working. (Any other moderator or Kinkoid Staff feel free to answer as well.)

Looking at the League board that I am in, am I correct in assuming that the Leagues are going to consist of sets of 101 players with a maximum gainable points being 900? Calculated at 100 people in a League (101 - Yourself) x 3 points per win x 3 battles per Player... Am I close?

Curious. 🤨

17 minutes ago, Kuradur said:

This question is directed to GeorgeMTO and Chthugha in particular, sine they seem to have a more intricate knowledge of how the system is working. (Any other moderator or Kinkoid Staff feel free to answer as well.)

Looking at the League board that I am in, am I correct in assuming that the Leagues are going to consist of sets of 101 players with a maximum gainable points being 900? Calculated at 100 people in a League (101 - Yourself) x 3 points per win x 3 battles per Player... Am I close?

Curious. 🤨

We don't have more knowledge though 🤣

We are simple players contacted to moderate the forum.
But I would think that the maximum is 100 players including yourself, so 99 opponents.

17 minutes ago, Kuradur said:

Curious. 🤨

Do we have a private message option here in the forum?

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Most normal users even get more challenges per day, because no loss during sleep and such.
I think that more than compensates for that 17% loss.
If it doesn't for a particular player, then they are helping that player to get to a healthier sleep rhythm, so then that person wins in personal health 😛

Aaaaah a good nights sleep.......

It has been monthszzzzzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.zzz......zzzzzzzzzzz

thx

Edited by dirty harry

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You get approximately twice the amount of challenges per hour (slightly less as it is 2 every 70 minutes). They had to compensate for that. You will only make slightly less from leagues if you never lose a challenge point. Most likely you will even make more, because you can store 15 of them, so over night you can go without loss (15 x 35 min = 525 min = 8h45m). I predict that most players will gain more XP instead of less.

I agree with you that if you manage to fight almost all opponents then you will get more exp. than you ever did before the leagues but what i am saying is that by reducing the exp. by half in both missions and leagues then the devs don't want for the players to reach the level cap. and as most players know when a game has a level cap then 50% of the game is the leveling up process while the other 50% is when you reach the level cap, also as most players say "the true game starts when you reach the level cap".

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

We don't have more knowledge though 🤣

We are simple players contacted to moderate the forum.
But I would think that the maximum is 100 players including yourself, so 99 opponents.

I am convinced the maximum in Wanker 1 ( the lowest tier) is very slightly flexible. Right now, we have leagues with 101 people in them, because someone hits level 20, but the announced number was 100. I'd expect that to stay the same for Wanker 1, if they continue to add players to leagues when they become eligible at level 20, as they are doing.

If they decide to wait for all newly players to join a league at the next league start date, that would of course be the difference.

Really, it's good change. Losing less fights due to sleep/work & league sortability are good.

37 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

So they're NOT removing the PAY2WIN system from League? (Why am I not surprised?)

The new structure is no more Pay2Win that the run 2 weeks structure was - which is barely at all, unless you miss a lot of recharged attacks, and they've addressed that with the amount you can keep, which is 8.75 hours from full spend.

7 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes = 10,080 minutes
Attacks recharging every 15 minutes over 10,080 minutes = 288 recharges
288 recharged attacks + 15 starting attacks = 303 attacks, which is 101 opponents you can fight without spending.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2

Pleasantly happy with the compromise made in the news.
I do have 2 suggestions, because the stated changes will slightly favor those who can be on at the time of the league end/start times.

1) Start everyone in the league with an empty bar, not a full one. Those of us that can be on during the end/start time would be able to start the recharge timer sooner then those of us who can not, and therefore be able to preform more then those who cannot.

2) and I'm not sure how feasible this will be for the Devs, but freeze the refill timer 8 hours, or however long the Devs feel is appropriate, before the end of the league. This way everyone can feel that they got their last hit in without coming up with the excuse of, 'if I had 10 more seconds, I would have gotten one more token, which I would have used to have gotten the 2 points I needed to rank up in that league.'

11 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Just happened. Still says season ends in 4 days though

But it already changed to 15 charges. I think this sucks. So to speak. Its bad enough they just change the rules midway by cutting it short, no matter how many people wanted it. But also changing the mechanics before its over is stupid. Just wait a day and do it all at once for the new season. Its all a right cockup.

Whatever. We know theyre not reliable. So be it. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well they literally cut the experience points you get from a league performance in half meaning where you would have gotten 150 points you now get 75

I figured maybe they were going to cut the 100 experience points you get for a performance in half to 50 and then add that onto the level but now that's not the way it works

Edited by Gambit126

the ranking changes for the most part are great. But I have notice multiple people mention that the xp was getting halved again and a moderator give them an explanation as to why, wich kinda makes sense but!!! I would like to remind the moderators that when people say the xp is getting halved again? they do actually mean AGAIN!!!! wich you didn't touch base on.

Since I joined this game the daily quest xp has been cut in half at least 2 times so far maybe 3. just saying that's why people complained about the xp getting cut in half.

Also when you collect money from your girls, after you click the 1st girls money, you can then click Tab/Enter repetitively to collect all your money. That function apparently has been removed from the game in an attempt to try and get players to pay kobans to collect their money that they already earned. That is something that was not mentioned in the patch notes. just saying