Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

59 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Indeed, for the sake of balancing, players who already have in their harems a 5-star legendary of their corresponding specialty should have an harder time in the next events to get the new corresponding ones to drop. Just saying my humble opinion.

This will never happen fortunately. If we go by your philosophy why not limiting everything based on what you already have?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Naraku-no-Hana said:

Mixed feelings about 5 star legendaries being released one specialty at a time again with leagues just getting underway.  Any HC that gets this and has Levitya will have such an advantage for quite some time.  Right now players with advantages in leagues are just snowballing as players behind have very limited means to catch up (other than pray for multiple monostat legendary drops).

Yeah, doesn't seem fair at all. But this game was never about being fair. So, yeah. I just hope she drops for me for a change. In all the previous ones, I only got lucky and landed Norou. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Pepe Lolo said:

I´m curious...

without seeing her stats. How much koans would you spend for her?.

I've got little under 30 of the 10x epic pachinko spins worth of kobans.
I'm going to get her, no matter what 🤣

35 minutes ago, Magic Sam said:

Okay, sure. Keep telling yourselves that, devs. 😚

She is in my top 5 🤷‍♂️
And she did get a lot of popularity votes in previous surveys.
So yeah... she is one of the more popular girls.

18 hours ago, Mythos said:

This will never happen fortunately. If we go by your philosophy why not limiting everything based on what you already have?

I've never said everything. I was referring to legendary girls because if after the event end we will have HC players with two 5-star legendaries, and other players at the same level with 0, combats will get far too unbalanced, thus making the game discouraging for new players who will know that they won't be able to get over a certain point of strength in the game, plus getting regularly beaten by those with the legendary girls (and I doubt that Kinkoid wishes a similar scenario). Not even a good equipment on the character makes up for two 5-stars fully upgraded legendary girls in the battle team. If you think this is the way the game should be, you're free to think so, but I am of different opinion, plus I fear that a similar situation could potentially ruin the game, to the point that some players with 2 legendaries will get so strong that in the Arena they will often get only bots to fight, thus getting annoyed by the lack of challenge.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

For now. Later poses could remove that :P

That would look weird. I don't think it would work with a female character supposed to be  moe, hot and whatnot as opposed to an intimidating warrior in due for a haircut.

Anyways, I love Bunny's new look. Blonde really suits her, easily made it on my 'Top priority to get girls' list.

5 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I've never said everything. I was referring to legendary girls because if after the event end we will have HC players with two 5-star legendaries, and other players at the same level with 0, combats will get far too unbalanced, thus making the game discouraging for new players who will know that they won't be able to get over a certain point of strength in the game, plus getting regularly beaten by those with the legendary girls (and I doubt that Kinkoid wishes a similar scenario). Not even a good equipment on the character makes up for two 5-stars fully upgraded legendary girls in the battle team. If you think this is the way the game should be, you're free to think so, but I am of different opinion, plus I fear that a similar situation could potentially ruin the game, to the point that some players with 2 legendaries will get so strong that in the Arena they will often get only bots to fight, thus getting annoyed by the lack of challenge.

You are overreacting: a Beta Legendary Girl will not give as much advantage as a Legendary Equipment. Because of this I said that " If we go by your philosophy why not limiting everything based on what you already have?". Also, if you apply this restriction now, then you have to apply the same restriction in the future, with the consequence that we would all have less girls at the end.

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2018 at 9:04 AM, natstar said:

image.png.a6dd18ebd5206ea6476e1561b836445c.png

💖💖💖💖😎

Awww yes, this one is a 100% must grab at all cost. ALL COSTS.

I've been thrown around by the system. Changed from Hardcore to Know-How back when Samane was the awesome sauce.

Then changed from Know-How to Charm because the grass looked greener on the other side.

Then finally came full circle back to Hardcore when it turned out the grass wasn't greener on the other two sides.

And I'm very happy that I did. 

This new golden chick will convert LOTS of people over to Hardcore.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

It is always good to innovate. That keeps the punters happy (or so is the thought).

I wouldn't be surprised that somewhere in the future it will get easier to get legendary items so that having two legendary girls will make less of a difference. Maybe even the introduction of a new class of equipment, e.g. ancient equipment.

One thing is for sure. They will keep developing the game

3 hours ago, Pepe Lolo said:

I´m curious...

without seeing her stats. How much koans would you spend for her?.

She will have at least a 5.2 base stat which would be the second highest a girl can get the highest being 5.3 but they are epic pachinko only and not 5 stars so it worth spending as many kobans as you have because she is better than what you can get in epic pachinko.

Looks like they put more effort into making her than the other legendary girls because she is the games mascot Bunny so people will not be happy if they fail to get her

14 minutes ago, natstar said:

She will have at least a 5.2 base stat which would be the second highest a girl can get the highest being 5.3 but they are epic pachinko only and not 5 stars so it worth spending as many kobans as you have because she is better than what you can get in epic pachinko.

Currently 5.2 it's still the best you can get for an HC girl, cause there isn't any 5.3 HC girl.