Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

Well, she's a Hardcore girl, and I'm Charm, so I'm not really too concerned in having her, so I won't be spending any kobans to get her and...

... And I get her on my third x10 roll. Huh. That sure won't happen when it's a legendary girl for my specialization, of course.

Eyy! Got her just now without spending any kobans! This was the fastest I've ever gotten a legendary girl. I can't tell if this is just a fluke or if Kinkoid tweaked the drop rate, but I hope it's like this for any other legendary events the release.

2 hours ago, Vulture said:

Since Bunny now got a legendary variant, could it be that her sisters/mother will also get one, solving the issue of disparity of  5 star legendary girls among classes. Legendary Easter event!

Actually, she already had a legendary variant, but that one had just 3 stars; Easter Bunny.
And it's way more likely that the next two girls for legendary events will be Juliette and Red Battler.

23 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Actually, she already had a legendary variant, but that one had just 3 stars; Easter Bunny.
And it's way more likely that the next two girls for legendary events will be Juliette and Red Battler.

Eh, not that I'm interested,  if I get them that's cool and if I don't that's cool too. I'm only after those I fancy, if I get any other girl that's a nice bonus. What matters is that I'm set as far as PvP is concerned. My eventual team are Levitya, Golden Bunny and Justine, I just need to beef their affection.  

I'm kinda beginning to worry at this point. So far, my Charm hero (on Nutaku) has Golden Bunny (his 120th girl, for the record), as does my KH hero here, but my HC hero - the one that can truly benefit from her - does not have her yet.

Two days in and it's not looking hopeful.

7 hours ago, Vulture said:

In less than 50 combativity!

122740369_GoldenBunny2.png.f2906c96824b037eb88b18a5d8d351e9.png

Believe it or not, my Charm hero over on Nutaku lucked out, big time, and got her in the first 20! 😲

Edited by OneMoreBite

Don't loose hope, just pulled her at basically the start of day 3. Free combat, no Kobans spent, and glad to, I'm saving those for some spins assuming the 3 day event brings back the dark fantasies girls. (which is kinda weird that last years event is the short one this year)

I wonder if after they will say they will release a charm legendary and the change it to KH last minute again. 

Anyway, used 2 refills. 120 fights, 0 of everything. 

Later, 10 fights -> 2 gifts and 1 Lola. Though my heart made a little jump hoping I had bunny. Not that lucky yet... 

So we do have a new "best girl" there (guess the framed logo is acceptable to screen ? it's visible by anyone in game anyway... ?). Same stats points (3800), but a slight difference at top stat (which makes more difference during battles than being versatile). The only weak point is, compared to F&F, having -120 points in the weakness side stat against Charm. 

aa.png

Edited by Ranma2
adding informations
  • Like 1

This has to be a damn joke.

I spend my last 3k kobans on refills, and on the very last attempt I click Perform > perform 1x > skip. The screen darkens, the stars appear leaving a gap in the middle... then for a fraction of second I can see Golden Bunny, but she's immediately replaced by the damn gray square with 13.5k "dollars" in it. Another way of cheating? Another way of telling people to go ***** themselves if they don't pay real money? My ram was pretty overloaded so I could see that actually happening, but now there is a system that changes your results too, in case they don't benefit the company? 

This is nearing the level of scam

7 minutes ago, Tenou said:

This has to be a damn joke.

I spend my last 3k kobans on refills, and on the very last attempt I click Perform > perform 1x > skip. The screen darkens, the stars appear leaving a gap in the middle... then for a fraction of second I can see Golden Bunny, but she's immediately replaced by the damn gray square with 13.5k "dollars" in it. Another way of cheating? Another way of telling people to go ***** themselves if they don't pay real money? My ram was pretty overloaded so I could see that actually happening, but now there is a system that changes your results too, in case they don't benefit the company? 

This is nearing the level of scam

So are you saying your computer is so slow that even an imaginary girl couldn't be bothered to make an appearance?:D

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

So are you saying your computer is so slow that even an imaginary girl couldn't be bothered to make an appearance?:D

Would you laugh the same if you found out that your efforts are meaningless and that the results are being manipulated behind your back to "force you" into spending real money?