Sexy Beast Event

jelom

7 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

A little off topic, but care to share some of your favorite girls from this game, or anime/game girls you'd prefer the devs to base their next set of girls on?  This isn't the first time you've complained about the girls in an event, so I"m curious what your tastes are.  Might be useful feedback for future themes.

A lot off topic, i would say :D Maybe it would be better to create a dedicated thread for that.

Anyway, if i remember right, aside from this event i only complained about octavia, gork, mala and fanny & fione.
The latter are not even that bad, but as legendary i was expecting something a LOT better. I definitely prefer long hair and i don't like if a girl looks too young (let alone loli), so girls like kimie, hari or housemaid aren't my thing. Kids are cute, not charming or sexy at all. But hey, i don't mind to have them in my harem.

For the other mentioned girls is different, i HATE monster/demon/animal/furry or whatever weirdo "girls", they are disgusting and i don't wanna see them at all. Please stop this madness! :P

Ps. My favorite woman here is Bunny's Mom, so you can figure out my tastes for yourself xD

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Daniele said:

i HATE monster/demon/animal/furry or whatever weirdo "girls", they are disgusting and i don't wanna see them at all. Please stop this madness! :P

They are not disgusting, they are disgusting for you. 
Luckily we can choose which girls we want to see in our harem. 

For me this is the first event what I really like and where I used my kobans to get the girls from Pachinko. 
And I can say Lives is a very cute kitty cat :3 

Edited by CR0

36 minutes ago, Daniele said:

A lot off topic, i would say :D Maybe it would be better to create a dedicated thread for that.

Anyway, if i remember right, aside from this event i only complained about octavia, gork, mala and fanny & fione.
The latter are not even that bad, but as legendary i was expecting something a LOT better. I definitely prefer long hair and i don't like if a girl looks too young (let alone loli), so girls like kimie, hari or housemaid aren't my thing. Kids are cute, not charming or sexy at all. But hey, i don't mind to have them in my harem.

For the other mentioned girls is different, i HATE monster/demon/animal/furry or whatever weirdo "girls", they are disgusting and i don't wanna see them at all. Please stop this madness! :P

Ps. My favorite woman here is Bunny's Mom, so you can figure out my tastes for yourself xD

A bit weird that you don't include the Carott family in your disgusting pile. I guess they look too much like regular humans with a pair of fake hare ears. 😄

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

Well, that's pretty obvious, don't you think? :P

By the way, lives is a kitty cat!? In your country cats must be really weird... 🤣

My gorgeous cat sleeps on my bed every night... loves being stroked and giving me cat kisses.  HE's a great little fellow and he loves hiding in boxes or bags, but these special feline characteristics are really hard to capture artistically.  Ahem!  Anyway, one of the key characters (and greatest mysteries) in Everlasting Summer is a catgirl, Yulya.  Well created cat characters are special... lithe, graceful, really sensuous, but they're really hard to capture as fantasy art using the sensual qualities of domestic cats to introduce a sexual perversion.  It didn't really work with Vechta (although I didn't get her to see her affection scenes).  I might be lucky enough to get (9)Lives and be proven wrong.  I'm kinda hoping so now.

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i think u guys r bit offtopic now. this thread is about the current event ^^

Yep, sorry.  These two girls are damn well refusing to drop, except for Lilith in one account.  I'm starting to get a bit envious of all these successes being posted.  Man!  Edwarda is such a bitch.  I might just switch to the spy to see how he obliges me.

I already stated in the past how I don't like monster girls, so I'll try to being not too repetitive here. I can bear girls who appear almost human with a little monster traits (in my humble opinion, this is not the case for Gork and Mala), and in this event Maleva constitutes a good example of my maximum limit of acceptability, and only because I love dragons (in-game I changed my nickname in Dragonmaster for a reason), although, as I already said elsewhere, i find that tail quite exxagerated. Regarding Lilith, posed I will be able to get her to drop (I'm trying for Maleva actually with no luck), i will judge better when I will see her upgraded poses.

Also, call it my own opinion, but technically Lives is a female exemplar of a monster race, not a monster-girl, so I find her quite out of place in this game. This may be considered a subtle difference, but in my opinion it is important. A similar speech can also be made for Deniz, as she appears more monster than humanlike.

• Like 2

No one dropped for me yet - not unusual though. Past history suggests I'll get both event girls toward the end of the event. That is annoying because I spend too much time farming low money bosses, but it keeps the event interesting for the duration. 

I agree with Daniele though, what's with all the half animal/demon/girl thing? If the game continues down this path I'll drop out. I don't look at my dog and wish it had tits and a pretty face and if my Missus grew a tale I'd be very concerned.........

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Huangover said:

No one dropped for me yet - not unusual though. Past history suggests I'll get both event girls toward the end of the event. That is annoying because I spend too much time farming low money bosses, but it keeps the event interesting for the duration. 

I agree with Daniele though, what's with all the half animal/demon/girl thing? If the game continues down this path I'll drop out. I don't look at my dog and wish it had tits and a pretty face and if my Missus grew a tale I'd be very concerned.........

Well, ever seen a pregnant or lactating dachshund?  They have pretty decent tits whose nipples can scrape the ground.  They could do with 4 special doggy bras at times like this.  I did see an Afghan hound in the front passenger seat of a car from the back once.  Looked for all the world like a gorgeous blonde until it turned side on.  What a let down.

I take your well-made point, though.  However, these creatures are kind of interesting to me as artwork, and an inspiration.  I'm keen to get the jellyfish girl, Deniz, although I'm not charm in any account.  I think the bestiality thing is a current trend of HH and they'll probably move onto something else in time, but these kind of demonic/beastly creatures are the bread and butter of fantasy art, for as long as I can remember.  They might even try the erotic fantasy romance thing.  This can be an incredible turn on, but their artwork requires great and subtle skill.  I believe the HH artists are up to the job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just this moment I acquired Maleva in my Adrian'smole account, and I've now maxed out her affection.  I have to say I wasn't disappointed at all and her last affection scene was laugh-out-loud funny and incredibly sexy at the same time.  All in all she remains hot as hell throughout all her scenes and poses (pun intended!).

Those chilli burritos she has for her corporate lunches are having a major impact on her breath, however, and she needs to take great care around naked flames.  I imagine she's a non-smoker, at least not by choice.

I think the HH artists are gaining great skills in turning these kinds of creatures into things of erotic magnificence.  That's my say.  I'm sure not many people agree with me.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I also hate this event, but after more than a year playing is kind of hard to stop myself for going after the girls (and they give me money. :3),  so I did, and both girls already drooped… 😑

Seriously? Didn't get a drop with 8K kobans on the epic day event, couldn't get any of the Dark Fantasy pachinko girls using more than 30K kobans… but on the monster girl event, both girls drop by the third day?

NGR, I hate you! 😖

Edit: By the way, I already got them to 3 stars, and they are OK: their faces are cute (not brutish like Gork), and they look almost human (way closer to Bunny than to Octavia). But god! Lilith's legs! The way those knees bend! That's just wrong, man, that's just wrong! 😟 

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 2

And I think the reason nobody sees the Carrot family as monster girls is because of Playboy.

Playboy invented the concept of the Bunny girl, and every time we see one, we tend to think of a Playboy Bunny, a woman in a costume, not a human-bunny hybrid. 

play-image.jpg.4c22bd5af31b7b3bcf475794b7731c89.jpg

3 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Playboy invented the concept of the Bunny girl, and every time we see one, we tend to think of a Playboy Bunny, a woman in a costume, not a human-bunny hybrid

Yes, is exactly that, you think is a wear and fake earts.

Prrsonaly i don't like monster-girls or fantasy except vampires , elfes, demons clasics (in Lilith goat legs for my destroy one of more sexys characters) or rare chases some the Jelli girl. Like a sexy woman or girl, not a cutie young loli but i'm a lot of special in who like, for example the dragon girl if skin are not green and not have tail can be ok (is some a demon girl).

Is very personal who you think is sexy or beautiful,  just as there people who would like the futanari and people who hate it.

Edited by saberbholt

2 hours ago, saberbholt said:

Yes, is exactly that, you think is a wear and fake earts.

Prrsonaly i don't like monster-girls or fantasy except vampires , elfes, demons clasics (in Lilith goat legs for my destroy one of more sexys characters) or rare chases some the Jelli girl. Like a sexy woman or girl, not a cutie young loli but i'm a lot of special in who like, for example the dragon girl if skin are not green and not have tail can be ok (is some a demon girl).

Is very personal who you think is sexy or beautiful,  just as there people who would like the futanari and people who hate it.

... And that´s it!, I totaly agree with the gentlemant.

Legs are one of the most sexy and erotic parts of a female body. So, It´s hard for me seeing such a curvy and horny girl as Lilith ruined by unnatural twisted legs.

I don´t mind horns, thin tales, wings, rabit ears, etc... but Boobs with teeths, half-serpent body and this kind of things are too much for me.

Being said that... I don´t feel bothered by this kind of events. I enjoy them and try to add this "girls" to my collection whenever I can, even if they don´t turn me on at all. Sometimes there will be girls more suited to my personal preferences, and other times they will be designed for other players taste. Sounds fair for me. Just don´t forget to draw a full human girl from time to time 🤣

Edited by Pepe Lolo
  • Like 1

After the first day drops, both girls on this acc and Maleva on my main, no sign of Lilith there yet. Hope she'll drop soon because I want to go back farming Roko sensei. If she don't drop today I'll have to change strategy and divert part of my combativity on Roko if I want to be able to afford upgrades seeing my cash reserve is depleting rapidly.