Legendary Equipment in Market

Mr.Goodfellow

Just curious if it's my bad luck or if others experience this as well.  I've been playing since May 2018 (~6 months) and am level 179 HC on Nutaku (found  it before I knew of the original here).  And in this time of playing, I've only seen legendary equipment show up in the market 2 times.  Legendary gifts appear all the time now that I am higher level.  But never any Legendary Equipment.  Do others have this same experience?

It's really difficult getting single stat HC Legendary Equipment here in the upper levels.  For a while, around level 100, it was awesome when they added Legendary equipment to Great Pachinko as it was more affordable then and you were earning enough to play a few times and increase the chance of getting single stat gear.  But now, Great Pachinko is so expensive and you earn less - especially when trying for event girls from lower level villains - that you can't get the gear needed to survive in the arena or do anything decent in Leagues.  I still have gear that is lvl 126!  I got a new piece at 172 and it added about 500 points and several thousands points of ego.  I figure that if all my gear was relatively new, I could have about 15000 more ego overall.

Then to make it worse, at every loss when they flash "buy gear in the market" as a way to improve, it is insult to injury since legendary gear (rainbow or single stat) doesn't really drop in the market.  I'd be fine with rainbow gear showing up - it would mean there's a chance that single stat would appear.  But right now.... no purple gear at all.  :( 

Or again... is this just my bad luck and others are seeing legendary gear in the market more often? 

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow

Well for me legendaries appears in market maybe once per 2 month or so. but the last time (maybe 2 weeks ago) I got single KH item. Being KH I was really happy to replace one of my epics with just spending around 5M of cash that boosted my KH stat for 1000 points.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CR0 said:

Im still using lvl 67 legendary stuff XD but it's more effective than lvl 150 epics

You must have a legendary item from before they nerfed their stats. Nowadays a level 67 legendary would be made obsolete by epic equipment around level 110 or so.

And yeah, I'm usually seeing legendaries in the market at most once per month, and that's without missing almost any market refresh.

Edited by _shal_

6 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You must have a legendary item from before they nerfed their stats. Nowadays a level 67 legendary would be made obsolete by epic equipment around level 110 or so.

And yeah, I'm usually seeing legendaries in the market at most once per month, and that's without missing almost any market refresh.

yeah I don't find better legendary equipments, even Pachinko give worse stuffs 

exper seagull.png

expert case.png

2 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Just curious if it's my bad luck or if others experience this as well.  I've been playing since May 2018 (~6 months) and am level 179 HC on Nutaku (found  it before I knew of the original here).  And in this time of playing, I've only seen legendary equipment show up in the market 2 times.  Legendary gifts appear all the time now that I am higher level.  But never any Legendary Equipment.  Do others have this same experience?

It's really difficult getting single stat HC Legendary Equipment here in the upper levels.  For a while, around level 100, it was awesome when they added Legendary equipment to Great Pachinko as it was more affordable then and you were earning enough to play a few times and increase the chance of getting single stat gear.  But now, Great Pachinko is so expensive and you earn less - especially when trying for event girls from lower level villains - that you can't get the gear needed to survive in the arena or do anything decent in Leagues.  I still have gear that is lvl 126!  I got a new piece at 172 and it added about 500 points and several thousands points of ego.  I figure that if all my gear was relatively new, I could have about 15000 more ego overall.

Then to make it worse, at every loss when they flash "buy gear in the market" as a way to improve, it is insult to injury since legendary gear (rainbow or single stat) doesn't really drop in the market. 

Or again... is this just my bad luck and others are seeing legendary gear in the market more often?

First of all, HH on Nutaku is the original version. These kind of games cannot become big by themselves so they usually start on a site like Nutaku.

But to come to the actual topic at hand: almost no legendary equipments appear in the shops. And when they do, they usually are rainbows, so not good. And if they are not rainbows, 4 out of 5 times they are not the correct ones.

So yeah, market is not the best way to get those precious equips.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

First of all, HH on Nutaku is the original version. These kind of games cannot become big by themselves so they usually start on a site like Nutaku.

But to come to the actual topic at hand: almost no legendary equipments appear in the shops. And when they do, they usually are rainbows, so not good. And if they are not rainbows, 4 out of 5 times they are not the correct ones.

So yeah, market is not the best way to get those precious equips.

Nutaku version being the original -- Oh, ok!  I thought I read elsewhere the opposite.  

I agree that a single stat legendary to appear in market would be rare.  But, if Legendary Gear were showing up in the market consistently (or at least more frequently) there would be a chance that single stat gear would and at least a small chance that it would be the one you need.  Right now, it'll just never happen.   

I think this is an area that the Devs could fix to allow these rare chances to exist without "breaking" the game.  Especially if they are going to suggest when you lose a fight to go to the market and buy gear (and even show a picture of the market with a Legendary piece of gear there)!  

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow

2 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Indeed. Very rare. Nonetheless I keep a close eye on the market, because it is possible and a single stat legendary will be useful for a very long time. I bought mine this way. 

So you have bought all 6 pieces of single stat Legendary Gear from the market?  ....not saying you didn't, just trying to confirm frequency of drops in market.

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I don't know about that.  I still cannot get a level 179 Epic single stat that can beat my lvl 126 Legendary single stat - that's a 50 lvl difference too. 

But glad to see you are getting legendaries in the market more often.  I check with every 8 hr refresh and have only had 2 in 6 months.    

I have bought 2 legendary single stat items in the marked, the fist one is a level 157 and the second one is a 254.
I have seen maybe 2-3 other single stat items inbetween those two.
When they introduced Legendary to Great pachinco i was allready at a high level so the price does not seem to be worth it.
For me it will cost 2.4million (i am level 257) for a 10 spin, and from my experience with Epic Pachinco, it seem that rainbow equipment drop
most of the time: I've done 10x 10 epic pachinco spins total, and i've gotten 2 single stat items of my class from that. 

Then again, its all down to The Rng, better sacrifice a goat to the RnG gods and pray for good luck.
(I was considering sacrificing a virgin, but i don't think we'll find one in hh)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

So you have bought all 6 pieces of single stat Legendary Gear from the market?  ....not saying you didn't, just trying to confirm frequency of drops in market.

I got some of the yellow one from regular pachinko. But yes, the first purple I got when I was still HC, bought it anyway because Levitya didnt drop and Nurou did. After I changed, I had the otger two pop up back to back. Couldn't believe it myself. Had to buy refills on Roku to be able to afford the second one. 🤣

So yeah, I got very lucky with those. Guess that's where my legendary luck goes instead if the girls. 😋

I now always try to have around 5 mil cash, just in case and try to level right after a shop reset after checking for something cool.

6 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

I don't know about that.  I still cannot get a level 179 Epic single stat that can beat my lvl 126 Legendary single stat - that's a 50 lvl difference too. 

The level difference increases as you go higher. Legendary single-stat equipment has 50% higher stats than epic, but the stat points increases are linear (around +7 per level for epics). For a level 126 legendary it's going to take about 70-75 levels until epics have caught up.

14 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

How often do you see legendary gear at all (even rainbow)?  

On the market? About once per month. Single stat legendary for my own specialty, I have never seen anywhere. Not even after playing Pachinko where you are guaranteed a girl over ten times. Though, before the Leagues, there wasn't exactly a reason to look for them, if you didn't care for the arena, which I didn't and still don't.

This issue has been my beef for some time.  The market is useless to gain legendary single stat equipment, let alone the 1 in 3 chance of getting it in the right class.  It's also really expensive.

It has also been my experience that the best source of such equipment is in Great Pachinko where more single stat legendary equipment seems to be on offer (I even gained a hugely valuable item from a free spin on two occasions).  I have never ever gained a single stat legendary item from Epic Pachinko, but perhaps others might have had more luck.  Either way, getting them to drop or seeing them on offer in the market is exceedingly rare or non-existent.

Yes, the 'advice' we get when we lose seems designed to rub our noses in it, but I suspect it is a standard message that is insensitive by accident.

Given just how valuable such a single stat item is, I can see why they would be expensive to buy, but they actually need to be on offer so we can decide whether to take the 1 in 3 chance in Great Pachinko to gain the right class equipment, or select it from the market.

[the point I'm making about the 1 in 3 chance lies underneath the overall probability of getting anything potentially useful at all.  For instance, there's also the chance of gaining gifts, books or truly useless boosters in common, rare or epic categories as well as legendary.  This dilutes our overall chances of getting useful legendary gear somewhat.]

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

For instance, there's also the chance of gaining gifts, books or truly useless boosters in common, rare or epic categories as well as legendary.  This dilutes our overall chances of getting useful legendary gear somewhat.]

Play koban-Pachinko.

Previously the x1 Pachinko could drop Equipment (Epic or Legendary), Booster (Epic), Book (Epic), Gift (Epic or Legendary) and a chance to win a Girl. With the current changes, the x1 Epic Pachinko will drop Equipment (Legendary) or Gift (Legendary) and a chance to win a Girl.

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7196-patch-notes-171018/

Edited by Sinner

• 2 weeks later...

uh, that is bad luck (stat upgrades would cost you sth like 3M  on that level). in my way to Level 280 I saw 3 or 4 times a legendary single Equipment, just all for HC while being KH. I spotted once an KH part - just with my CH account^^

I would estimate I see one legend part every one or two month - rainbow ones.

cheers, windia

I saw a legendary single stat item in the shop 2 days ago. Unfortunately, it was know-how and I am a charm player. I have been playing about a year and a half and have never seen legendary charm equipment in my shop or received it from epic pachinko. The most common legendary single stat I have seen is hardcore. Usually see it in my shop every 3 months or so. Rainbow legendary is still the most common and usually shows up every couple of weeks. I keep my bank roll in the game at $20M so I can buy one if I ever see it or so I can level up girls as soon as I get them. 

On 11/3/2018 at 6:55 PM, Mr.Goodfellow said:

It's really difficult getting single stat HC Legendary Equipment here in the upper levels. 

Hi,

I've been playing since January and saw my first legendary  at lvl 67 in great pachinko just before they nerfed it. I've been carrying that one for a long  time. I must admit that I play a lot and hardly miss any market update so I might not be  as representative as others. Or I am just sort of lucky.

I find you can get a leggy in the market every 20 lvls or so. They are mostly useless since they are rainbow. For me about 1 in 8 is a single stat but not necessarily my KH stat. But you can get lucky. (I threw away most of my pics but kept some) lvl 212/243/267 are from the market. The rest from pachinko, both great and epic.

legpic.PNG.08af98b42f912a1ded1776b5ae457476.PNG

That 'handsome' bloke is me. Wearing my favourite colours.

serendipity.PNG.86db9c4106f7c4e75b114d05a00c9a02.PNG

This picture is labeled serendipity because the leagues had just started.

idiotic.PNG.4ef580e27ccbc752a7a321ce49e7f647.PNG

This picture is labeled idiotic because it was the third market back to back with a leggy in it. 2 rainbow and 1 charm.

611148103_leg272.PNG.4c7749ad171e1d95f8444c49adb6bb60.PNG

This is just now the current market.

RNG is a fickle master.

12 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Hi,

I've been playing since January and saw my first legendary  at lvl 67 in great pachinko just before they nerfed it. I've been carrying that one for a long  time. I must admit that I play a lot and hardly miss any market update so I might not be  as representative as others. Or I am just sort of lucky.

I find you can get a leggy in the market every 20 lvls or so. They are mostly useless since they are rainbow. For me about 1 in 8 is a single stat but not necessarily my KH stat. But you can get lucky. (I threw away most of my pics but kept some) lvl 212/243/267 are from the market. The rest from pachinko, both great and epic.

RNG is a fickle master.

Thanks for your input.  I hardly miss a market update as well.  And with leveling refreshing it, you can have several new markets a day.  And yet, I still see no Legendary gear (even rainbow) in the market.  I'd be fine with more consistent rainbow gear showing up -- as that would mean a chance that single stat legendary gear would appear (even in my specialty, although more rare - but still a chance).  Right now, it seems like 0% chance at all.  I wonder if being over level 200 would help?  I also can't even get any epic single stats to appear.  

"RNG is a fickle master" - indeed!  :)