Legendary Equipment in Market

Mr.Goodfellow

Okay, this is kind of weird. In the last two weeks I have been getting a lot of my class, mono, epic gear in the market. About 1 every 2 markets. I can't use them because I already have 5 purples and a freakishly strong epic. Prior to two weeks ago the market was giving me maybe 1 usable mono epic a month. I assumed it was just the RNG taunting me with good gear I could not use. Now you guys seem to be reporting higher than normal good stuff from the market. Maybe Kinkoid tweaked something?

On 12/13/2018 at 11:00 PM, DHarry said:

I had a monostat HC pants. Not my thing. Sold it, ran another great pachinko x10, holy shit, leg mono KH knot. Party! Finally broke the 200k ego barrier. 😎

Merry Christmas everyone! 😁

Congratulation.

At my nutaku, a legen kh monostat appear with the cost being 7m. I literally have to spend koban on event pachinko in order to get some trash legendary to sell for cash.

Did't manage to get girl but manage to get 1 monostat kh from it. 2k+ KH boost from both event pachinko & legendary item I purchase from market. The 200k ego is definitely useful in Sexpert 2 league.

On 12/27/2018 at 8:08 PM, _shal_ said:

Strangely, I've had three rainbows in the market over the last two days, including two of them on back-to-back market refreshes.

Yesterday, so less than two weeks after the quoted post, I had back-to-back rainbows in the market yet again, plus another one a few days ago, so that's now 6 in 12 days or so. As mentioned earlier in the thread, my usual quota was more like one or two per month...

• 1 month later...

I somehow see a system with legendary items in the market. Usually I go for weeks without a single one. Then the system somehow feels I am too weak and I start getting legendaries basically with every refresh. They are still random - in 14 cases out of 15 useless crap that I do not want and simply ignore. The market continues to give me purple until I get a contest involving pachinko. That's when I play my Great or Epic Pachinko games and usually collect some useful legendary equipment to boost my character. As soon as my item strength has improved, my market is back to green and yellow items only for weeks, not a single legendary any more.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 5:55 AM, Chthugha said:

I've been getting a lot of these though (but it's not that interesting to post):
image.png

I had 3 in a row of those in great pachinko. Lucky me. 😑

In the shop it has been a while. Maybe 1 rainbow since I dont know a month or two? Hoping for my final epic, but by now two of my leggies are getting old. So one of those will make me happy too.