Promote your club here!

Chthugha

On 5/20/2020 at 2:00 PM, Rysiek17 said:

Really active, 114lvl (22 girls) player looking for active club. At least 10 rank gold if possible. Was sending like 5 requests in 2 days, noone ever accepted..

celia-001.png.4c62447fa86047ed67c061a93bd03471.png Congratulations, you qualify for Carnal Knights (club ID 5652). Current club stats: 1 4 3 4 - 3 3 3 3 in open enrollment.

Edited by Pelinor
updated club stats
  • Haha 1

This is really disheartening to see that Club leaders are so full of arrogance to accept the request to join club even though you feel all the conditions of group. 

I am looking forward for a good active club with friendly leader and not a douchebag

My stats

Level - 348 (will reach 349 today)

Girls - 150

Active status - Highly active

If someone is interested, please let know. I am not loking for a club with very few members or a new club

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

i wish i had room vicks, my club (if it had a spot) has always been open join, and i make sure everyone in the club is active,

Club # 3049

Thanks Varnart.. Do let me know if you guys have any inactive member and looking for replacement

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

i wish i had room vicks, my club (if it had a spot) has always been open join, and i make sure everyone in the club is active,

Club # 3049

⛩️⛩️⛩️ ! HELLO AND LET ME WELCOME YOU TO TEMPLE OF SEX !  ⛩️⛩️⛩️

Temple of Sex is club with higher level players who are willing to grow our club  even more !

There  are currently 25 members out of 30 so there is plenty of space for new faces !

Our players are willing to cooperate in updating club to specific goal and always in mood to chat  !

All of club updates are lvl 10 minimum and money is at lvl 20 (10%money boost) !

There are only few simple rules :

1.Be an active player (dont come in game once a month )

2. Contribute at least 420 kobans a month to club updates 

3. Look at the club chat at least once per week (to see future club plans and chat of course !)

4. And be level 250 or above to join (if you are few levels short we can add you anyway dont worry just respond to this post so i can see)

Club name: Temple of Sex

Club ID to find us faster : #1965

I hope we will meet soon !

⛩️⛩️⛩️ Guru-Club leader :D ⛩️⛩️⛩️

1 hour ago, Guru said:

Temple of Sex is club with higher level players who are willing to grow our club  even more !

There  are currently 25 members out of 30 so there is plenty of space for new faces !

Our players are willing to cooperate in updating club to specific goal and always in mood to chat  !

All of club updates are lvl 10 minimum and money is at lvl 20 (10%money boost) !

3. Look at the club chat at least once per week (to see future club plans and chat of course !)

4. And be level 250 or above to join (if you are few levels short we can add you anyway dont worry just respond to this post so i can see)

Hi. I meet all the requirements of your club: im level 415 and daily active. I have a question: members that doesnt contribute are kick out of the club? I ask because im currently in a club, but there are members that have never give anything to the club, thats frustrating, and anyone contribute anymore. I just wanna be in a club where everyone want to make the club greater. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Guru said:

Hey Guru

pls let me know how much time will you take to confirm my request as I am in middle of a quest and have to defeat  70 players

• Like 1

Greetings,

How's this look? Since May 19th, we have invested over 118 billion in club upgrades! Are you over level 155, active, and looking to join a vibrant and growing club?

celia-001.png.6d8dd9faacaa257709c4b57cee4b8915.png

- Name of the club Carnal Knights
- The ID of the club 5652
- The language spoken in the club is English
- Your current amount of members  23/30 ( 7 membership slots are open )
- The goal of the club Have fun and help each other
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 145 or better
- Expectations of the members To be involved in the club and game

* My guidelines: To be active in the game means we see you gaming once a month.

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (a minimum of a 100k (or 60 kobans) donation in your first month).

I make most of the club growth contributions and ask the rest of the club as a group to try and stay within 15% of my contribution total.

* Current Stats  10  12  12  12    12  11  12  11  (the red numbers show the current club priority on upgrades)

Edited just now by Pelinor

Edited by Pelinor
updated club info

8 hours ago, Vicks said:

Hey Guru

pls let me know how much time will you take to confirm my request as I am in middle of a quest and have to defeat  70 players

we are open you can hop in whenever you want :)

Hi, Queen Celia; here, celia-001.png.6d8dd9faacaa257709c4b57cee4b8915.png  the Carnal Knights are on a quest to restore the Kingdom of Cumalot!

Maide Marion's southern cave is being explored by the knights looking forward to tackling the Celia's May Pole and cumming to Inedya's Round Robin competition.

The membership setting is "open."

Around the 1st of each month, members who have not participated in club activities are subject to losing membership in the club.

So please, if you are interested in joining the club, and we are full, check back to see if a new slot has opened up.

- Name of the club Carnal Knights
- The ID of the club 5652
- The language spoken in the club is English
- Your current amount of members  23/30 ( 7 membership slots are open )
- The goal of the club Have fun and help each other
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 145 or better
- Expectations of the members To be involved in the club and game

* My guidelines: To be active in the game means we see you gaming once a month.

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (a minimum of a 100k (or 60 kobans) donation in your first month).

I make most of the club growth contributions and ask the rest of the club as a group to try and stay within 15% of my contribution total.

* Current Stats  10  12  12  12    12  11  12  11  (the red numbers show the current club priority on upgrades)

Edited by Pelinor
Updated membership and club stats

Hello @Chthugha, I've seen that your club (Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]) have one open spot for a while. Are you keeping this spot for some specific player or can I request to enter? I saw all the rules you have and really like that one that players should be active in the game. Dont know if here is the right place for asking, but if I'm doing wrong, please tell me.

- Nombre del club: Esp Caballeros del Haren
- Identificación del club: 3634
- Idioma hablado en el club: Español
- Su cantidad actual de miembros: 24/31

- Objetivo del club: Ser el mejor club español y buscar los primeros puestos.
- Las posibles restricciones para las personas que desean únete al club: Nivel 225 minimo, peticion de entrada, hablar español.
- Expectativas de los miembros: Actualmente estamos en los ultimos rangos del club, por lo que se exige un minimo de donacion semanal de 60 kobans. Esperamos siempre el respeto y el buen rollo y nos gustan las relaciones largas. Existimos desde antes de que los clubs tuvieran niveles o ventajas y expulsamos a los miembros inactivos, con poco que juegues y te guste el buen rollo disfrutaras de estar con nosotros.

On 11/15/2018 at 3:35 PM, Chthugha said:

This thread is made for everyone who wants to promote their club and for those who are searching for a club to join.

For those who want to promote their clubs, please include the following information in the promotional posts:

- Name of the club
- ID of the club
- Language spoken in the club
- Your current amount of members (please update this, and post
full here if your club is full)
- Goal of the club
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club
- Expectations of the members

Below this will be a list of the current promoted clubs.
I'll update this as much as possible (so whenever I think about it and actually have time to do it).
The club names will be links to the post promoting the club.

Name                                    Club ID         Promoter                 Language
Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]       #1898          Chthugha                 English
Peaceful Warriors              #1229          Ninonator                 English
Machos Ibéricos                #2982          Yakusensei              Spanish
Zangetsu                             #3542          dyoscure                  English/French
Fairy Tail                              #1364          Double Shadow      English
Dutch Heroes                      #1658          DHarry                      Dutch
Aussie Legends                  #3581          The Chosen One     English
Friends of a Friend            #1185           yourfriend                English
Ukraine heroes                   #1086           Candle                     English/Russian/Ukrainian
Red Dragons                       #1022           Jan Red Dragon     English/Spanish

Niteowl Hooters Club         #5474            Jack                        English

NUTAKU CLUBS:
Name                                    Club ID         Promoter                 Language
Legendary Swingers         #1699           LHans                      English
The Discordians                #1675           Chthugha                 English
Einherjar [EN]                     #3016           Scryehard                English

So a top 45 has to new opening for players who actualy play

club ID 3049, redheads are the best recent kicked out a 320 level and 367 level for not playing and their spots are open to join, the only restrictions are that you must play regularly and be above level 325, though players close to that can job if they ask, i will lower the restriction  enjoy

Edited by Varnart
spelling

Hello im the club owner of One Punch Man, we have all club stats maxed, we seek high level members who enjoys chatting, level 400+ would be amazing but levels 300+ are fine too. We mostly chat in english there are people from all over. We have 2 Russians, a few spanish, i am french Canadian and we have a bunch of other people from other places. 

On 5/28/2020 at 3:34 AM, Vicks said:

This is really disheartening to see that Club leaders are so full of arrogance to accept the request to join club even though you feel all the conditions of group. 

I am looking forward for a good active club with friendly leader and not a douchebag

My stats

Level - 348 (will reach 349 today)

Girls - 150

Active status - Highly active

If someone is interested, please let know. I am not loking for a club with very few members or a new club

Hi Vicks.

If you want to, you can join in our Club - Hentai Brasil - Status 20 - Full Bonuses.

You can see more in our post:

If you have some doubt, please, let me know.

Good luck, partner.

Robson.

Hello, looking for a club to join (forgot to mention, in HentaiHeroes, not HaremHeroes). I'm level 371, have 266 girls, and joined 3/29/18 (if that matters). Preferably:

1. Maxed or close to maxed (don't mind pitching in 60/day to help out)
  2. At least somewhat active (I myself would likely only check chat a few times a day at most). 
  3. English is the primary language. (Also less important but I am in a NA timezone so...)

Currently in a club, but it's French so I feel like I'm missing the whole "chat" aspect of the club. Therefore, if you see this and are interested, just let me know.

Edited by pinja