Epic Days 2 - for discussion

windia

I don`t know about you guys, but I experienced to get girls for much cheaper, if I use my Kobans in the first hours after the event started...
That being said here`s my progress so far:

On HH:

Darklord: 26 Fights = Drop
Spy: 82 Fights = Drop
Gruntt: 121 Fights still going
Edwa: 4 Fights still going
Dona: 165 Fights = Drop
Bremen: 71 Fights = Drop

Total kobans spent: 4726

On Nutaku:

Darklord: 19 Fights = Drop
Spy: 96 Fights = Drop
Gruntt: 180 Fights still going
Edwa: 60 Fights still going
Dona: 27 Fights = Drop
Bremen: 105 Fights still going

Total kobans spent: 828

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Imick Says said:

Adelaide looks like Rosette from Chrono Crusade but I don't know who Greta's supposed to be. She kind of looks like the character Tessa from the game "Big Farm," but...her bio doesn't really fit as far as I can tell so I'm not sure.

My money's on Greta being based on Robin from Stardew Valley. Red hair, carpenter, yellow shirt (though Robin's isn't a plaid yellow like Greta's).

11 hours ago, DHarry said:

What revival could they be doing next week? Christmas already? Like the one from 2 years ago? Again, annoying that we are left guessing. 

It does make sense the epic-legendary thing. But one never knows.

Maybe another Sexy Calendar event. Who knows, we'll see ^_^

Took me only 6 battles to get Lupa to drop. Super happy because I have wanted her ever since I started playing this game (and Loving Lupa was actually the first event girl I ever got). XD

Hopefully I can snag Vashalanor too. I'll be completely satisfied with those two, as I don't really like the two new ones (Adelaide's not like horrible but she's not great either) and Gossy's really meh for me (and I already have Liu-Yeng).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Imick Says said:

Took me only 6 battles to get Lupa to drop. Super happy because I have wanted her ever since I started playing this game (and Loving Lupa was actually the first event girl I ever got). XD

Hopefully I can snag Vashalanor too. I'll be completely satisfied with those two, as I don't really like the two new ones (Adelaide's not like horrible but she's not great either) and Gossy's really meh for me (and I already have Liu-Yeng).

Loving lupa is the one I really wanted 

• Like 1

I managed to get Adelaide early on in a KH account, but it's been a dead loss ever since.  Not super keen on that Ellie-May Clampet character, especially since she's charm.  I don't expect much success.  I don't waste kobans on these events and I expect the drop rate has been lowered to reflect the status of the girls and the event.

There's another event (revival?) on the way and I'm curious as to what it is.  I'm saving kobans for this.  I've got most of the girls on offer in this event anyway in various accounts and I sure don't want Liu_Yeng or need Gossy in another account

I got Adelaide somewhere around 40 fights on Ninja Spy, and I already had Gossy before the event. Now I think I'll try for Liu-Yeng and if I'm lucky I'd try for Greta with any remaining time. I feel like going for Liu-Yeng because I feel like I don't have enough Asian women in my harem (sure I may have Sung Tai Ki, Empress Tsubame, two versions of Rumiko... and probably another girl I'm forgetting right now?) 🤷‍♂️

In this account I've decided to try for Gossy, not because she's worth anything on my team but because she's awfully cute, even though she has the figure of a pencil.  I wouldn't mind being depressed by her.  Besides, her custodian is Bremen and he pays out the most of all of them for a win and I still have Marina to get off him.  I might be lucky one way or the other.

If I wasn't such a nice guy, I'd be starting to hate those of you who've got several girls so far, but I just have to accept the fact that I do badly in these Epic Days events.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just weird.  In my newest know-how account I now have both new girls.  I only really wanted Greta out of curiosity because she is charm.  In none of my other accounts have I been successful so far.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Shortly after reset today, the extra combativity rewards from Sexpert II gave me Greta. Then about an hour later, I get Adelaide. Good luck for the bad luck in the start of the month event I guess (first girl on day 13).

Event over for me now, since I 'lucked' into the other 4 girls over various pachinko spins

10 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Still not a single drop for me on any of my 3 accounts.  :(

I feel your pain , llike wise no girls dropped  for me on 2 accounts even after using 5k kobans  on refills on my main account and nearly 4k on the test server, so going to use free go's only for the rest of the non event.😒

• Sad 2

Vashalnor dropped this morning before I went to work (72 battles total) and then Gossy dropped after I got home (15 battles). ^_^ I'm trying for Adelaide next, and if my luck continues, I'll try for Greta too because I'd much rather get her now from a boss for free than get her from epic pachinko later on down the road.

I've had no luck yet thought on either the test server or GH.

I suppose that having ditched half the Sexy Beast Event and completely ignored the Sports Revival to pound Finalmecia has had some side effect for me. First day I forgot to be ready with a full combativity bar, and howewer, Greta dropped for me after more or less 30 tries (my 100th girl!). I found nice the sort of simmetry where Bunny leaded my first 100 girls then her friend and adversary Lupa could lead the next 100, so I applied for Lupa, and she dropped also after more or less 30-40 tries. As I said previously, when it is luck, it is luck. Now I am applying for Vashalanor, but as in the past Gruntt was a black beast for me, given the last results (I didn't get 2 drops in 2 days since a little after I started playing) I don't think I will be able to get any more from this event.