Epic Days 2 - for discussion

windia

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

That sucks. :( Which boss did you go for - did you at least get a decent amount of money as a consolation prize or was it all Dark Lord or Ninja spy?

Unfortunately, it was the Ninja Spy. It started as a "I'll quickly grab the new girl with the best know how stats" and then turned into, "I will get her!"

As I posted somewhere else, this was a disappointing and frustrating experience.

shot 1.jpg

shot 2.jpg

I have mixed feelings for this event, for one part I should be happy got four girls for a bit less than two 10xEP cost, but in the other side I was dissapointed, I missed a girl because i have worst results than expected initially and finally I didn't go over my budget of 11k Kobans. 69 refills in total.

2nd Epic Days event
495 battles - Gossy
63 battles - Lupa
5 battles - Adelaide
637 battles - Liu-Yeng
360 battles no drop - Greta

This time my results were a bit on the unlucky side, but I still think the epic days are a good ocassion to invest kobans and get girls for a part of their cost in Epic Pachinko, but be warned, luck is always present and as some other players have stated before in this and other threads, you could spent thousands of kobans and get no girls, so my advice is to get a good reserve of kobans, at least 10k (free of course, there are a lot of ways to get them in the game), and put yourself a budget in advance.

Final update in the last few hours of the event  i managed to get one more girl to drop in each account on  Hentai H using free go's only, i was very very surprised to say the least , so my total is 2 girls dropped in each hentai H accounts , so total in kobans spent on refills is just over 6k on my main account and on the test server  just over 5k kobans spent on refills there.

Next epic event will be setting a limit on how many refills i use after this event, this event wasn't a good event and i do feel sorry for the people who never got any of the girls.

On 11/23/2018 at 11:16 PM, Observer_X said:

Ok, i expect a hacker attack after this... Vashalanor also dropped after more or less 20 tries. And that was not the end. Next I applied for Liu-Yeng... and she dropped in around 15 tries. Never got four girl drops in less than three days, and I am prone to bet that I won't see that again (spins at Epic Pachinko x10 are another thing). As this seems to have brought me luck before, I'll repeat it again: now I'm applying for Adelaide, and as also Ninja Spy in the past was a black beast for me, given the last results I don't think I will be able to get any more from this event.

I really expect some trolling after this... also Adelaide dropped. Put my last points on Gossy, who didn't drop. But I don't like her much, and I tried only to see if I would be able to gather all six girls with only free combativity points. Seems that someone made this event to laugh at my back over my past complaints on drop rates. Now I'm thinking anyways that if really they are making a calendar event in the last November event, I hardly get the only girl that I missed due to a internet stop.

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

@Observer_X 5 girls in 4 days with only free combativity points?? Probably the biggest luck i've ever seen around here! I'm happy for you :)

Oh, me too... and, as I said, as of lately it seems to bring good luck, I'll repeat it again: I don't think I will have so much luck ever again. :(

Just noted the calendar has been updated with the Sexy Calendar event: who bets that if the the only event mission girl that I missed is part of the five girls of the event, she will be only on epic pachinko?

Edited by Observer_X

29 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Oh, me too... and, as I said, as of lately it seems to bring good luck, I'll repeat it again: I don't think I will have so much luck ever again. :(

Just noted the calendar has been updated with the Sexy Calendar event: who bets that if the the only event mission girl that I missed is part of the five girls of the event, she will be only on epic pachinko?

which one u need?

I ended up with the following tally (those in bold were acquired in November Epic Days; the others I already had):

Account #1: Adelaide, Greta, Gossy;

Account #2: Adelaide, Greta, Lupa;

Account #3: Liu-Yeng, Lupa, Gossy;

Account #4: Liu-Yeng, Adelaide;

Account #5: Lupa [also Marina];

Account #6: Liu-Yeng, Adelaide, Gossy, Vashalanor;

Test: Liu-Yeng, Adelaide, Gossy, Vashalanor.

I'm happy with the result, except for Account #3 (Lili) which continued its jinxed existence by failing to recruit any new girls.

I just upgraded Greta to her 3rd star.  The HH artists have included very natural looking freckles as part of her complexion.  They've done a brilliant job with this strawberry blonde.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As you can see in your harem page (or in natstar's post a few pages ago) the 5 girls will be flight attendant, secretary rabbi, clarisse, maika and shadow Astis. I'm pretty sure the 2 girls on villains will be Clarisse and Astis (the only 2 i have already 😡) and the other 3 will be on EP. We'll see in 10 hours.

Edited by Daniele

27 minutes ago, Daniele said:

As you can see in your harem page (or in natstar's post a few pages ago) the 5 girls will be flight attendant, secretary rabbi, clarisse, maika and shadow Astis. I'm pretty sure the 2 girls on villains will be Clarisse and Astis (the only 2 i have already 😡) and the other 3 will be on EP. We'll see in 10 hours.

If that is so, then no problem: I have all of them already in my harem. I will keep up the Finalmecia pounding trying to get Salem.

20 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

which one u need?

for superstition, I won't say until I'll see her in a Calendar Event.

Edited by Observer_X
forgot answer to BananaJoy

26 minutes ago, Daniele said:

flight attendend and clarisse :D

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

If what you say turns out to be true, I have both girls to be rescued in enough accounts so I'll ply away at Roko and rebuild my reserves.  If Secretary Rabbi ends up with a villain, I'll be trying for her in the four accounts which were too new to have got her first time round (Back to School).  I don't care much for Shadow Astis, nor Clarisse so I'll pass on them for the accounts where I don't have them..