Level 400, WWYD

ZackMacKenzie

Since the leading edge is approaching the announced level cap of 400, and since XP has been boosted recently I thought I'd ask people — What are your plans when you reach the end of the line?

1. Quit
  2. Switch to lower-level alternate account or create a new one
  3. Switch over to the Test Server
  4. Continue playing the hero until he has 6 L400 legendary monostat items
  5. Continue until you've gotten ALL the girls
  6. Continue playing until you've finished the main story
  7. Stay to see what new things the Devs add to the game next
  8. Stay for the PvP and Clubs forever
  9. Something else
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Since the leading edge is approaching the announced level cap of 400, and since XP has been boosted recently I thought I'd ask people — What are your plans when you reach the end of the line?

1. Quit
  2. Switch to lower-level alternate account or create a new one
  3. Switch over to the Test Server
  4. Continue playing the hero until he has 6 L400 legendary monostat items
  5. Continue until you've gotten ALL the girls
  6. Continue playing until you've finished the main story
  7. Stay to see what new things the Devs add to the game next
  8. Stay for the PvP and Clubs forever
  9. Something else

1. i got pretty bored of the game and BS content that the devs are giving us but playing this game every single day for a whole year is like nicotine, you can't just simply quit it.

2. i was playing in all 3 versions of the game (nutaku, hentai heroes and gay harem) but since nutaku banned me i switched over to test server. so currently i play in 3 accounts so i have lots of things to do.

3. i already play in the test server.

4. that would be the best but it really just depends on luck.

5. i already have all the girls/guys in HH/GH.

6. since the devs don't plan on stopping the story anytime soon then we will never reach the end of the story.

7. i don't really care about new content so i definitely don't stick around to see what's next.

8. i care about pvp but i don't care about clubs, well at least until they give clubs some useful features that will help us in our journey.

9. i am very competitive guy and my goal is to be globally first in the ToF (talk about ambition hehe) so reaching 400lvl is just the first step, there's lots of work to be done after that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hotless said:

2. i was playing in all 3 versions of the game (nutaku, hentai heroes and gay harem) but since nutaku banned me i switched over to test server. so currently i play in 3 accounts so i have lots of things to do.

What the heck did you do to get banned?

1 hour ago, Lhans said:

What the heck did you do to get banned?

I don't really know, in their e-mail they said something about the credit card and the billing but i don't really understand because i was playing pay2win games for years with the same credit card and i never got a single complaint, i guess Nutaku is just to strict about it but anyway it doesn't really matter because i don't care it's their loss because i was paying good money to them.

If you want to pay respects or just read my nutaku final stats here is the post.

My first thought about your question is another, meaning that we have quite a different measure of "approaching". You are a paying player and may reach that goal much earlier than me, but in a period of around 14-15 months of playing, I got only to less than 4 million experience (level 307 while writing this, if all goes well I'll attain 308 tomorrow), and, save exceptions due to game changes, as for level 400 I have still to obtain over 6 million experience, the goal of level 400 for me is at least another year away, probably more.

Anyway, if my patience will last till that moment, for sure first thing I will try to obtain six lv400 legendary items to survive in the leagues and in the Arena, while following with the story and evaluating my possibilities to obtain all the girls.

The thing I hope, anyways, is that the devs decide to stop definitively at level 400, without adding further extensions.

• Like 1